Pkyek 2.O

By SnehaRani344

Hello guys, this story is based upon the show. Actually, the story will resume where Siddharth took piya with... More

Piya meets maithili
Maithili disguises as piya
Maithili saves piya from siddharth
Abhiya's confrontation - I
Abhiya's confrontation-II
Regret jealousy love
Darkness never leaves
Silence before the storm
Evil plan
Engagement party
I'm pregnant
soulmates turned one
There is a way
IT'S TIME

Finding a solution

59 8 4
By SnehaRani344

'She went to Paris',Misha announced shocking jeh.

It was unbelievable for him. He knew it wasn't possible then where she must be. She was carrying a supernatural baby which they needed for their benefits. If they couldn't find her before the blood moon night then everything was going to destroy, a calastrophic end for them.

'What?' jeh shouted.

He noticed people were looking at him as he normalised himself.

'I mean when?', he said normally.

'A week ago. She wanted to do some fashion show in Paris so dad did let her go', Misha said.

'Oh...when will she come?', jeh questioned immediately .

'Huuhh...man...calm! Ok. I think you're really missing her . Aren't you?', Misha teased jeh for no real reason.

'Oh c'mon Misha, nothing like that. We are friends so just little worried', saying this jeh took a leave.

He was really successful in his mission to get close to Dobriyals. He used business and then Dipanita, his mom to make Dobriyals partners in business. Dipanita was too waiting for her revenge from Abhay but Maithili came in between. A month ago , he met Dobriyals in their party, Panchi's engagement. Arnab really liked him instantly. He wanted piya and him together but Piya went Paris as they thought.

'Sometimes he is really strange!', Misha murmured to herself as she saw jeh walking away.

Misha shrugged . Kabir joined her in their way to classroom.

.
.
.

'A long time since we met!'

'Why are you here?'

'For you siddharth. I want you back in my team. I will set you free from this hell punishment because I'm Maithili, queen of hell, a pure devil.', maithili smiled evilly.

'I want you to leave. I won't join you back. I'm not going with you. Not again. Never.  This hell is much better than your betrayal and I don't trust you anymore.' siddharth shouted in denial.
Maithili shook her head as he shouted and smiled again.

'I'm not asking you. I'm going to do it and you'll do it because you will be my pawn after this hell', maithili whispered angrily.

She wore hand-gloves in both her hands. She moved forward and extinguished the hell fire magically, making it easier for her to the silver cells. She opened the lock of the silver cell. As the lock got unlocked, silver cell disappeared into thin airs. A scared Siddharth was standing on the land . He was amazed with the magic that Maithili used to set him free. It wasn't a simple magic that anyone could learn. Only an immense powerful creature could do it but it wasn't that maithili who he created. She was much more powerful than ever before, as such she could finish him right there if she wanted. But she didn't kill him then what she wanted.

Maithili opened her eyes after the cell disappeared by her magic. She glanced at a sacred siddharth and smirked.

'How did you do this? How do you know this magic? It was only possible for powerful witches. Did you kill them?', sid questioned but still scared for the upcoming answers.

'It wasn't needed. I compelled them and they got ready to teach me thoroughly. I was a good and quick learner you must admit. But yeah, one of them wasn't ready for this so killed her, setting an example for others. They didn't want to die so they did as I said. They shared their magical spells with me', maithili replied with with no emotion other than fun over her face. It was a fun for her.

'What!', siddharth exclaimed in shock.

'You shouldn't have done this. Killing them is a big curse which can effect whole vampires out there including you',siddharth spoke about consequences.

Maithili sighed.

'I think you're right', maithili stopped and blinked her lashes when thinking something.

'But I don't care', maithili said with no care.

Siddharth grunted in anger.

'You know why? Because I'm so powerful now and can deal with this little stupid curse but can't save you for my deeds if you're not teaming up with me', maithili warned him.

Siddharth shook his head,still in denial. He didn't want to get back to old him. But maithili was much stronger. She made an eye contact with siddharth and compelled him.

'Now you're my slave. You will do everything as I say', maithili compelled to him.

'Now I'm your slave. I will do everything as you say', siddharth repeated after maithili under compulsion.

'Follow me!', maithili instructed.

Siddharth nodded his head without blinking his lashes even once. Sid followed maithili as she walked away.

.
.
.

Getting into witchy things was just like a mess which was not going to end easily. Abhay had to do it for his love and baby. He wanted to contact a strong, old and well-learnt witch who could help him with his miseries. Blood moon day was on its way in some weeks and they weren't prepared for it yet.

He noticed the surrounding was changing. Wind was speeding up suddenly only in his way as if someone was controlling it, stopping him to go ahead. Means someone was actually there. He used his vampiric speed to tackle the wind . He did it successfully,reaching into witches area.

He couldn't make an entry without approval of someone inside. There was a hidden protective magical spell which stopped him in his way. He needed help but couldn't make an entry.

Abhay murmured a spell. As his lips moved , a witch appeared infront of him. She looked bold and stronger with green eyes.

Is she the one I'm searching for? But she doesn't look old!, Abhay thought.

'Who are you and what are you doing here?', the witch asked.

'I'm Abhay Raichand. I'm a vampire.', abhay replied.

The witch moved back as she heard vampire.

'Hey, don't worry I. Won't harm you. I just need help from someone older and stronger from your family. I have heard she is the first one and immensely powerful. ', abhay cleared himself.

'Do you think I'm scared of you?', witch gave a seriously look. Abhay shrugged.

'I'm much stronger than you. If I want I can kill you right here. Just go away or it won't be good', witch warned him.

Abhay wasn't here to move back and save himself. He was here for help and he would surely take it. But the witch wasn't interested more. She was going inside ignoring him.

'I know you're the one. You're Liza right.', Liza stopped in her way as abhay spoke up from behind. She looked at him with a question look.

'Your aura made it clear to me. Well priya is my friend and she told me about you. She oy asked me to meet you if something is uncontrollable for us', abhay said.

Liza moved closer to him,still inside the spell and abhay out of it.

'Priya is dead', Liza announced shocking abhay to the core. He shook his head in disbelief.

'And you know who's responsible for it. A vampire', she spoke with hatred.

Liza boomed a bomb of shock on Abhay.

Who could do it knowing the consequences of killing a powerful witch that too related to ancient ones. Now curse is gonna hit us'  , he thought.

'Do you have any idea of that vampire?', abhay asked concernly. Liza took this concern sarcastically. She gave an unbelievable look to Abhay.

'Don't act like you don't know anything. I know you're well aware of that vampire or you're the one', Liza suspiciously said.

Abhay was confused at Liza's words. He didn't know about what Liza talking. He came here for help but never knew he would get blame for something he had no idea about. Priya was his only witch friend who taught him some magical spells, one of which he casted on their special date.

'What are you saying? I really don't know who killed her. Please trust me she was my friend', abhay defended himself.

'How should I believe you when I saw that vampire with you. I saw it from my own eyes.  You killed her . You both.', Liza accused him again.

Abhay closed his eyes , clenching his jaws on such accusations which he could never thought of. He opened his eyes on realizing she mentioned someone else.

'Who are you talking about? Who did you see with me?', abhay asked immediately.

'That girl who came here to grab powers. She wanted to learn our powerful magical spells which we use rarely. Because these spells are specail , can be used to kill or save somebody or  Anything you want . ', Liza told.

Abhay's eyes popped out in shock. He knew who she was talking about.

No...no...she shouldn't have done this. Why maithili?, Abhay thought.

'What happened? Now you remember your betrayal to your friend. She trusted you and you helped that girl to kill Priya', Liza had tears in her eyes by then.

'No...no...listen me...please...she is not the one you're talking about. She is piya, my girlfriend and my love. The one who killed Priya was Maithili. Maithili is a vampire... not piya', abhay tried to explain it to angry Liza.

Liza was confused . She never thought doppelganger was real thing. She was suspicious about Abhay too, unable to believe him yet. But she remembered that girl looked pregnant and had innocent face but the one who killed Priya was evil, a  demon from hell.

'Are you serious? Are they doppelgangers?', Liza questioned Abhay.

Abhay nodded his head.

'I have come here for my Piya. She is pregnant with my child . This will be unbearable to her as she is a human. I need your help', Abhay begged to Liza folding his hands .

'What!', Liza exclaimed in shock.

'How is it possible? How can a vampire procreate?', Liza shook her head unbelievably.

'This is possible when the female is human and also leader has power for this so they can do without any marriage in our world. And I'm leader of my clan', Abhay explained it to Liza.

Liza was thoughtful now. She got the idea what she had to do. She wanted to help that baby and that doppelganger of maithili, who killed one of them. She won't get any good opportunity than this. She had idea about vampire and human baby' s power. She knew it could only finish that evil maithili now. She agreed with abhay to help him.

'I'll help you. Because I want revenge from that evil  bitch maithili', Liza said gritting her teeth, eyes filled with anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 2.4K 36
Bringing back my first Abhiya FF to Wattpad!!!! Read it as many times as you like! Relive Abhay and Piya's epic love story in a new guise. Show: Pyaa...
1.4K 227 18
Keya ha?? *****If you find this story to similar to any story so don't leave reading the chapter name "Leap".****** Andar Jake Dekho.....👀 The story...
467 90 13
A story of college student and highschool student... "why did you come back?" ~ Aadhya asked him "for you" ~ He said back looking at her __________...
148K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...