His Passerine // Bucky Barnes...

By PlayedAFiddle

đź–¤Matuređź–¤Romanceđź–¤ "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling... More

Author's note
1.Small and simple.
2.The Battle Of New York.
3.Extraordinary Guests.
4.The Avengers Tower.
5.Tour And Instructions.
6.Protocols.
7.Nice of you to show up.
8.Meeting new people.
9.The Fall.
10. The Winter Soldier.
11.WandaVision and Ultron
12.Turbulence.
13. Assassin on the loose.
14. Civil War.
15. Aftermath.
16.Welcome Back Cap.
17. I promise.
18. War Buddy.
19. Friends' Date
20.Wise Choice.
21. Familiar.
22. You've Got A Crush.
23. Focus.
24. Rematch.
25. Confessions.
26. Athena Kristyn Price.
27. The Kiss.
28. Insomnia.
29. Next step.
30. Passerine.
31. The First Time.
32. Does he know?
33. I Told Him.
34. Invested.
35. The 21st.
36. Brink.
37. The Three Words.
38. No Holding Back.
39. What Did You Just Say?
40. Comfort.
41. You Were Right.
42. Year End.
43. Christmas.
44. Together.
45. To Get To Me.
46. Open Threats.
47. Mile High Club.
48. The Wilsons
49. Marvin Gaye.
50. Pepperoni Wedding.
51. The Beach.
52. Dr. Stephen Strange.
53. Over Worked.
54. Source.
55. Call And Love.
56. Writting Ourselves.
58. Lifetime.
59. Something Old.
60. Something New.
61. Something Borrowed.
62. Something Blue.
63. Reminiscing.
64. Welcome To Wakanda.
65. Wedding Jitters.
66. His Passerine.
67. Traditions.
68. The Long Road.
Thank You.

57. Going Back.

1.2K 37 5
By PlayedAFiddle

You touch me and
it's almost like we knew
That there'll be history
There's no way that it's not going there
With the way that we're
Looking at each other
Every second with you, I want another
But, maybe we could hold off, one sec
So we could keep the tension in check.

~There's No Way.
(By: Lavu ft. Julia Michaels.)

TO: Sexual content, slight smut.

Written in 3rd person:

It's been more than a year since Kristyn became the president of the Stark Industries, she's been learning and gaining experience under Pepper.

Pepper and Kristyn travel together on business trips every now and then which aren't long considering they only had to travel themselves for extremely crucial deals and meetings. In the long ones Tony and Bucky sometimes accompany them.

Bucky and Kristyn are having a healthy relationship, working it smoothly when sometimes they find a bump in the road but they talk through it. The spark in their relationship is still hot and spicy.

It was a normal friday afternoon, while Kristyn was working in her office when she received a call on her phone. She picked up and Pepper's name flashed on her screen, she answered it.

"Hey, Pep." Kristyn said, tucking the phone between her ear and shoulder.

"Hey, Kris, can you come down to my office, please?" Pepper said on the line.

"Yeah, sure I'll be there in a minute." She hung up and closed the file she was reading, standing up and leaving her office. She went to Pepper's office, sent a smile to her assistant sitting on her desk outside and went inside.

"Hey, what's up?" Kristyn asked closing the door behind her.
"Hey, do you have any plans for the next few days?" Pepper asked standing up from her seat and walking in the front of the desk.

"Not really, why?" She replied, sitting on the client sofa.
"Can you go to Germany?" Pepper asked, leaning her back on the desk and looking down at Kristyn.

"Germany? I'm not aware of any recent clients there." Kristyn said leaning back on the sofa.
"We did not, till this morning. Mr. Rodriguez sent an invitation for a meeting just now and you know their projects better than anyone." Pepper explained, sitting on the sofa beside her.

"That's great. When is the meeting?" Kristyn asked.
"Tomorrow. I'll send you the details as soon as I'll get them, but you gotta leave today." Pepper said nodding slightly.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, sure I'll go, no problem." Kristyn replied with a smile.
"Great, I'll get you a pilot." Pepper said standing up.

"Uhm, Pepper do I have to go alone?" Kristyn asked looking up at her and scratching the back of her neck. Pepper smiled, walking behind the desk.

"No Kristyn, you can take whomever you want to take with you." She said smirking at Kristyn.
"You know whom I wanna take." Kristyn replied, narrowing her eyes and grinning at her. Pepper sent her a twinkle.

"And you don't have to ask me everytime, Kris." Pepper said with a slight grin.
"Force of habit, but thanks." Kristyn said standing up and walking towards the door.

"Have a nice trip." Pepper said from Kristyn's behind, making her grin.
"We will, thank you, Pepper." Kristyn replied, childishly and walked out.

Kristyn pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened Bucky's contact.

Sapphire Eyes<3

You
You up for Germany?

Sapphire Eyes<3
Up for anything and anywhere with you, doll ;-)

Kristyn blushed after reading the text. She was texting going up to her apartment.

You
Where are you?

Sapphire Eyes<3
Out with Steve.

You
I'll pack your clothes then, we have to leave in an hour.

Sapphire Eyes<3
Yes doll. We're on our way back.

Reaching her floor Kristyn went to her room to pack their stuff for the trip. She was almost done when Bucky returned, he gave her a hand with the rest. Pepper had their jet set up and ready to leave, so they went to the jet and took off for Germany. Bucky was in the restroom while Kristyn was going through the documents Pepper sent regarding the deal.

"You have gotta be kidding me." Bucky said walking in the common area, Kristyn turned her head towards him.

"What?" Kristyn asked in a slightly high pitched voice.

"You're working, even now." Bucky said standing beside the table, looking down at her.

"I am not working, I'm reading, there's a difference." Kristyn replied, shrugging. "Chocolate?" She asked picking up the bowl from the table, Bucky tilted his head and Kristyn put the bowl back down, chuckling.

"Alright." Bucky said in a gruff and sat behind Kristyn, placing her between his legs, his chest pressed to her back and arms wrapped around her torso.

"Bucky-" Kristyn said smiling and reading. Bucky snaked his left hand underneath her top, roaming over her abdomen. His chin tucked on her shoulder, his cheek brushing over her left cheek through her down hair.

"Am I disturbing you?" Bucky murmured into her ear, his warm breath tickling her skin and making her giggle, lightly.

"I have read these files before, so no you are not." Kristyn said biting her lower lip, blushing at Bucky's actions. He picked up a chocolate from the bowl and brought it close to her mouth.

"Open up, beautiful." He said in a raspy voice and Kristyn opened her mouth, Bucky delicately put the chocolate in her mouth while undoing her jean shorts.

Kristyn put a hand over Bucky's making him stop while giggling and eating the chocolate. Bucky slid his hand over her abdomen, grazing his fingers over her skin. Kristyn lost her focus from the documents and all she could think about was Bucky's touch.

Bucky brought his right hand up to her side neck, sweeping all of her hair to the other side and placed her palm over her neck, under her hair, pulling her neck closer to his lips. He was seductively kissing behind her ear, licking her earlobe, trailing over her neck. Kristyn rolled her eyes back, falling back into his chest, making him smirk. Bucky slide his right hand over her collar bone and down between the valley of her breasts, moving his hand up and down over her skin.

Slipping his left hand under her panties, Bucky slightly grazed his cold metal finger over her clit, sending shivers up her body and making her let out soft moans. Kristyn snaked her left hand into his hair, holding on to them, while Bucky assualted her neck. He slipped his hand over to her boob, feeling her hard nipples, he let out a slow groan.

"You like this, doll?" Bucky asked, taking her clit between his two fingers, sliding up and down while squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples.

Kristyn nodded, desperately, unable to find words. Bucky smirked and kissed down to her jaw and over to her lips, tasting the chocolate on her tongue and moaning into her mouth. They were kissing eachother, hungrily. Bucky slid one finger inside her wetness, making her moan and break the kiss, Kristyn slapped her free hand over her mouth, suppressing her moans.

"I love your moans, Angel. Don't hide them." Bucky said in a deep voice and added another finger inside her, Kristyn dropped her hand as she moaned in pleasure. Bucky was plunging his fingers into her, hitting her G-spot with each thrust, turning her into a moaning mess under him.
Soon, Kristyn clenched her walls around his fingers, making him groan at the feeling.

"You wanna cum, doll?" Bucky asked in a gruff, ramming his fingers into her faster and rubbing her clit with his thumb while playing with her breasts.

"Yes yes, please don't stop." Kristyn whined pathetically, overwhelmed by the pleasure. She held the table with one hand while pulling on his hair slightly with the other as she grew closer to her climax. With a few more thrusts, Kristyn came moaning, all over his hand. Bucky got all of her juices out and then licked his hand clean. Kristyn was breathing heavily, laying over his chest, coming down from her high.

"I love you so much." Kristyn said breathing deeply, facing him.
"I love you more, Passerine." Bucky said smiling and leaning down to attach their lips.

***

Kristyn and Bucky landed in Germany a while ago and now Bucky was driving the car with a sound asleep Kristyn by his side. He stopped the car and turned to look at her, how peaceful she was looking while sleeping, the softness of her skin, he adored her. He softly shook her leg since his hand was resting on her thigh.

"Passerine." Bucky whispered, smiling a little. Kristyn hummed, closed eyed and lurched a little. "We are here, doll." He mumbled, smiling at her cuteness. Kristyn flickered her eyes open and looked outside the window.

"This isn't the hotel." She said in a raspy voice, sitting properly up in her seat. "Where are we?"
"I'll show you. C'mon." Bucky said, undoing her seat belt.

"Are you kidnapping me old man?" Kristyn asked narrowing her eyes at him. "Are you going to take advantage to me?" Kristyn dramatically gasped making Bucky roll his eyes.

"I don't need to kidnap you to do that." He opened the car door and stepped outside and jogged over to her side, opening the door for her. "You do everything willingly, baby." He whispered, as he offered his hand. Kristyn chuckled and held his hand, walking out.

"This place looks familiar." Kristyn said, walking ahead in the large empty space, holding Bucky's hand. "Is it-" she turned to face Bucky who was suppressing a smile. "No way." She said, with a bright grin on her face. Bucky stopped walking and stood with Kristyn, facing her.

"This is the exact spot where I saw you for the very first time." Bucky said sincerely, holding her hands. "I was back there." He pointed with his finger, smiles not leaving their faces. "And you were standing here, looking absolutely stunning in your suit, holding your bow." Kristyn chuckled, biting her lower lip.

"And then you were running with Sam up there." Kristyn pointed towards the terminal as they both chuckled.
"And then you shot us with explosive arrows." Bucky said giggling and laughing.

"Hey, you gave me bruises as well." Kristyn said and they both started laughing. "This place looks different at night." She looked around. "But beautiful." She let go of Bucky's hand, walking ahead, looking around. "It feels like forever ago." She said smiling and looking at things, reminiscing about the past experience.

"Kris." Bucky called from behind her, she hummed, turning on her heels to look at him. Bucky held his hands out, Kristyn smiled and held his hands.

"Feeling nostalgic?" Kristyn said chuckling. Bucky giggle, shaking his head.

"The last time I was here, I was a broken, lost, unable to trust my own mind but then I saw this girl, she was beautiful and strong and someone who made me feel like she could fix everything... And I fell in love with her... With you and I fall for you every single day." Kristyn tilted her head, smiling at Bucky. "Last year when I came to know that you weren't meant for me I was shaken to my core-" Kristyn held his hands tighter, reassuring him. "And it made me realise that I can't live without you, I don't want to live without you. So-" Bucky let go of Kristyn's one hand and slipped it in his back pocket, getting down on one knee, Kristyn raised her brows, her jaw dropped when Bucky opened a small box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "Kristyn Stark, will you do me the honour of marrying me and completing me for the rest of our lives?" Bucky asked smiling up at her.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Yes!" Kristyn replied excitedly, tears splashing from her eyes, as she was getting jumpy. Bucky scrunched his nose, clenching his jaw, smiling, in accomplishment.

He removed the ring from the box and wore it on her ring finger before wrapping his arms around her waist, picking her up and twirling them.

Kristyn smashed her lips to his both of them giggling in the kiss.
"I love you so much." Kristyn said in between kissing and laughing.
"Thank god, you said yes, otherwise that would've been very awkward." Bucky said laughing.
"I'd say yes to you a hundred times over." Kristyn said pecking his lips again. "We're engaged!" She exclaimed making Bucky laugh.

Kristyn stood back smiling from ear to ear.

"We're engaged!" She said shrilling. Bucky chuckled, snaking his hand over her shoulders, Kristyn wrapped her hand around his waist and Bucky placed a kiss over her head.

"I can't wait to marry you." Bucky said grinning as they walked towards the car. Kristyn giggled biting her lower lip, looking up at him.

"Engagement in an abandoned airport where we first met and under the sheet of stars of dark sky... You're the best." Kristyn said leaning her back on the car and looking up at Bucky.

"You deserve every ounce of happiness in the world, doll." Bucky said, holding her waist with Kristyn's arms around his neck.

"I have my happiness right here. And I was only meant for you." She said getting on her toes as he was leaning down to conjoin their lips, smiling into the kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We are getting close to the end of this book and I'm getting super emotional.:'(:'(

On the other hand we hit 1.8K+ views!!! Thank you so much!!

Please vote and drop your opinions in the comments, I love to read them. :-*:-*:-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 5.5K 64
This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Self-insert 🥰 You are a former Black Widow...
183K 5.9K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
528K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...
245K 7.2K 100
Warning BDSM content James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes Jr is doing better than he had been before. However, one day he ran into someone, a young woman...