54. Source.

Unbreak the broken,
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die not yet.
Pull me out the train wreck.

~Train Wreck.
(By: James Arthur.)

"Yes just keep this bouquet there." I pointed at an empty place by the couches and the man holding the flower bouquet was standing by it asking if it was the right place. "Yes. Perfect." I said with a sweet grin.

"Anything else, Ma'am?" He asked standing back up, hands behind his back.

"Uhm." I looked around. "No, thank you very much, Joel." I replied with a smile. He nodded and left the apartment.

Dad and Pepper are coming back from their honeymoon tonight and I want everything to be just perfect for their return. I started looking around one last time at their apartment just to see if anything's out of place.

"Thought I'd find you here, Passerine." I heard from behind and turned to see Bucky walking out of the elevator, towards me.

"You were looking for me?" I asked going back to my inspection. Bucky walked closer.

"Yes, I was." He snaked his hand around my waist, pulling my back into his body, tucking his chin on my shoulder and placing a kiss on my cheek. I tilted my head, putting my hands on the back of his.

"I was here all morning." I replied, walking ahead, Bucky walking with me, still hugging me.
"I know. You came back to our room at 4AM after getting the offices ready and woke up at 7 this morning to come down here, you need a little rest, doll." He mumbled and placed a kiss behind my left ear, I hummed, smiling.

"I'll rest once they come back and find everything just the way they left." I replied, turning to face him, setting my arms around his neck. "But I love your concern." I lifted on my toes to smoother my lips with his. His hands on my lower back.

"This place is sparkling. Can we go now?" Bucky asked breaking the kiss and looking around. I chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I'm done here, we can go." I replied nodding lightly. Bucky narrowed his eyes and placed his one hand on the back of my neck, firmly gripping it and pulled my face into his, smashing our lips together. Smiling into the kiss and giggling a little. I stood back, breaking the kiss and strolled over to the elevator. I took one last look of the apartment and then stepped into the elevator standing beside Bucky and the doors closed.

"My only curse is you." I heard a male echoing voice and a moment flashed into my brain. I blinked, shaking my head a little.

"What?" I asked looking up at Bucky.
"Hm?" Bucky hummed raising his eyebrows.
"Did you say something?" I asked frowning.
"No." Bucky replied shaking his head, slightly. The elevator doors opened and we both stepped out, walking towards out floor.

"I lost the kid." "Tony, we lost." The voices echo into my brain again, making me slightly dizzy as we walked in the living room. I shook my head, blinking rapidly, thinking it's some kind of mneme.

"Bucky, I-" I whispered and Bucky turned around to look at me.
"You okay?" He asked walking closer to me. My vision was getting blurry and my head we killing me, I gulped down trying to regain balance as I was losing focus.

"Don't." "Don't what?" "Don't give me hope." More voices and visions flashed through my head. I pressed my temples, getting on my knees, pinching my eyes close, crying out in pain. "We lost, all of us. We lost friends, we lost family, we lost a part of ourselves." I heard through the overlapping and muffled voices.