3.Extraordinary Guests.

It has been months since the attack on New York

It has been months since the attack on New York. Streets were being cleared out, demolished infrastructure was being rebuilt. Schools were reopening, people were resuming their jobs. Life for the people was going back to the way it was before.

After the day of the battle, I took a few days off or rather Julie shut the shop for a while, more precisely. I rested well, cooked healthy food for myself. I visited Rease too. She was thrilled to hear my story. They don't have phones or access to internet in the school, so she didn't have any idea about who Tony Stark or Steve Rogers were.

Meeting and talking to her was my favourite thing to do. She's the light of my life. I do everything for her and because of her. All I care about is giving her a happy life.

I went to work after Julie reopened the shop. We dwell back into our work pretty easily. She had to spend a lot of money on renovation too. Since the walls weren't looking so reliable now.

The new exterior magnetized more customers, which ment more work for us. So I used to do over time since we had to get back on our feet. Julie's son, Theo used to come by every now and then as well to give us a hand.

I visited Rease in between weeks. I told her what I do for a living, she didn't believe me. Honestly, I've been spending more time with her than in my apartment since the attack.

When I get some free time on my hand, I practice, train myself as well as I can. I tried to make a bow out of wood but failed, miserably, guess archery won't be happening anytime soon.

It was sunday and Julie gives me sundays off. Robert, Julie's husband comes in on sundays to check the stocks. So I decided to stay in my apartment all day, eat a cheap pizza and watch tv.

I had no intentions of doing anything. It was just one of those days. I was in my PJs and a tank top, watching The Office and munching on a bag of crisps, when the door bell rang. I groaned, dropping my head.

I picked up the remote and muted the tv, standing up and walking over to the kitchen, I put the bag of crisps on the kitchen counter across the living room. I was washing my hands when the bell rang again.

"Yeah, heard you the first time. Coming!" I shouted drying my hands with a towel.

I went to answer the door. I opened it to find the person I never expected to stand on my doorstep.

"Mr. Stark?" I muttered, astounded.
"Yeah, Hi." he replied casually, sending me a smile.

He was wearing red lens sunglasses, Armani suit. Looking absolutely stunning. A complete gentleman.

I had immense respect for Tony Stark, even though he had inherited wealth, he did his first creation in a cave with minimal resources. People talk a lot of shit about him but they can say whatever they want but this man deserves every bit of my respect and honour.