56. Writting Ourselves.

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
It's upto you, and it's upto me
No one could say, what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the star?
And maybe the world could be ours, tonight.

~Rewrite The Stars.
(By: James Arthur and Anne Marie.)

TO: Slight sexual intimacy.

Written in 3rd person:

After learning about a horrifying reality, Kristyn and Bucky came back to the tower. They were in their living room, cuddling on the couch.

"Don't you think everyone would suspect where we were all day?" Bucky asked, his chin over Kristyn's head. She shook her head, slightly.

"No, I dropped a text in the group chat that we went out together for sight seeing." Kristyn said, her hands intertwined with his. Bucky hummed and placed a kiss on her head, making her smile.

"Miss Kristyn, Mr. Stark and Ms Peppers Potts are back in the tower." Friday made the announcement.

"Thanks Friday." Kristyn said, sitting up and looking at Bucky. "I'm gonna go and meet them." She informed him, Bucky nodded sending her a grin.

She stood up and walked out of the apartment to the elevator.
Placing her palm on the genetic scanner, the door opened and she stepped in and went down to Tony's floor. Soon the doors opened and revealed, Tony standing in the living room, he turned on his heels as he heard the elevator bell.

"Hey, kiddo." Tony said to Kristyn with a smile. Kristyn's heart swelled up and her eyes got watery looking at Tony. She ran towards him and wrapped her arms around his torso.
"It's so good to see you." She said, closing her eyes and hugging him tight. Tony was surprised by her emotional greetings.

"Everything alright?" He asked, hugging her back. Kristyn let go of him, wiping her face before standing back.
"Yeah, yeah everything's fine it's just... I missed you a lot." She said, pressing her lips together and smiling. Tony smiled back.
"I missed you too, sweetie." He said sending her a beam.

"Okay, so I just wanted to see you once. You should get some sleep, you must be tired." She said walking backwards, slowly.

"Yeah. Goodnight kiddo." Tony said with a soft grin.

"Goodnight." She said in a husky voice with a small smile. "I love you, dad." She said looking at him.
"I love you too, princess." Tony said sending her a twinkle. She smiled, taking a deep breath and stepped into the elevator.

Kristyn came back to her floor. She was pretty shaken up about the whole existence of alternative realities but now seeing Tony, relaxed her. Reassuring her that everything's alright and nothing bad is going to happen to them. Bucky was not in the living room when Kristyn walked inside the apartment, so she went straight to her room. She pushed the door open, walking in.

"Hey." Kristyn said as she closed the door behind her and went to sit on the corner of the bed.
"Hey, how's Tony?" Bucky asked sitting by the bedrest, in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.
"He's fine. I feel so much better now." Kristyn said with a smile.