59. Something Old.

I just wanna make time for ya
Swear, it's just right for ya
Like this pussy designed for ya
Ten outta five on ya
Know I would sign on the line for ya
Bet I look nice on you
Open my mind for ya
Don't wanna wait on it, tonight
I wanna get nasty.

~Nasty.
(By: Ariana Grande.)

TO; Fluff, sexual content, smut.

Written in 3rd person:

It's been a few days since Bucky and Kristyn came back from Germany. Bucky had asked Steve and Sam to be his best men and they accepted, on the other hand Kristyn asked Nat and Wanda to be her bridesmaids and they both were more than happy to say yes. The only one left, Kristyn wanted to ask to be her maid of honor was Trease. Kristyn went to meet Julie but she's with her sick husband, so she won't be coming to the wedding.

Bucky and Kristyn were waiting for Trease in her school's cafeteria, since they are going to leave for Wakanda in a few days.

"Do you want your mother there?" Bucky asked cautiously.
"Hell no." Kristyn replied sternly.
"She is your mother despite the things she's done." Bucky said covering Kristyn's hands on the table. Kristyn sighed.

"She's a murderer, Bucky. She was part of a terrorist organisation and she killed my father, I'm never going to forgive her. She's dead to me." Kristyn yelled just enough for him to hear, frowning and bit harshly which she instantly regretted. She sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's okay, I understand. I just don't want you to have any regrets, later." Bucky said patting her hand.
"I won't." She replied sending a soft smile to him.

"Hey, bitch." Trease said from behind Kristyn, she turned to face her.
"Jerk." Kristyn said giggling and standing up to hug her sister.

"Congratulations! I'm very happy for you." Trease said, hugging Kristyn.
"Thank you so much." Kristyn replied, pulling away. They both sat down, Trease congratulated Bucky as well.

"You can do so much better than her." Trease said to Bucky, pressing her lips together and shaking her head.

"I hate you." Kristyn said, making Bucky chuckle whereas Trease just flipped her off.

"There's still time." Trease put her hands up "I don't see any rings on these fingers." She wiggled her fingers, making Bucky raise his brows in surprise looking between Kristyn and Trease.

"I'm right where I belong and I have no intentions of leaving my perfect girl." Bucky said looking at Kristyn, who had a zealous smile on her face.

"Rease, now enough with the flirting." Kristyn said with a small smile. Trease scoffed, shaking her head.

"So, why did you come down here?" Trease asked.
"Right. Would you like to be my maid of honor?" Kristyn asked grinning at her, she rose her brows.

"You serious?" Trease squealed.
"Yes. So..?" Kristyn asked raising her brows.

"Yes, I'd love to be your maid of honor." Trease said, wrapping her arms around Kristyn's neck, chuckling.

"Just don't flirt with my man anymore." Kristyn said, pulling back.
"Oh, you should've thought about that before scoring this handsome." Trease stated looking at Bucky, who was smiling at the ceiling, dropped his head looking at Trease, who laughed and shrugged.

"I'll tell Nat to pick you up when they'll go shopping. Is that okay?" Kristyn asked.
"Oh yeah, that's great." Trease replied, leaning back on her chair.