James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics

Bonus Chapter

946 14 5
By izzy_whatever_

7 years later

James gives me a deep kiss before rolling off of me as we are both breathing heavily. I look over to him to see him already staring at me with a fat smile on his face. I roll my eyes at him before letting out a laugh

He then starts to kiss my neck again and I push his head away. "At this rate, you will get me pregnant again," I say and he lets out a deep chuckle.

"Maybe that's exactly what I want." He says while giving me a smirk. This man beside me can't keep his hands off of me for more than a second.

But I love him for it.

I widen my eyes at him and almost push him completely off the bed, "No way, nope not happening." I say.

James bursts out laughing. And I just watch him, he looks so handsome when he laughs.

"But you look so good with a big round belly, full with our child." He says and I blush.

He starts to kiss my neck again and I close my eyes at the feeling. "Again?" I ask him. James nods his head but doesn't break his lips away from my neck.

But before we can continue any farther the sound of yelling downstairs catches my attention. James lets out an irritated grown and rolls away from me and onto his back.

The look on his face explains how much he wishes the interruption didn't happen and I can't help but laugh at him. He glares over at me and I cover my mouth to stop from laughing any further.

"They wake up way too early," James says and I can agree. It's hard getting a full night of sleep with the two.

"Just wait they will grow out of it, and then we will have to wake them up," I say. I move to get out of bed and get dressed for the day but James pulls me back by my waist.

"Noooooooo." He says and I laugh.

"James, we have to get up," I tell him and he looks at me with a pout before rolling his eyes.

"Fiiine," He says and then we both get out of bed and head for the closet.

After James and I get dressed, we head downstairs where we hear talking.

I walk into the kitchen to see Mason and Mathew our twin boys, climbing on the counter and trying to get to the cookie jar. I raise an eyebrow at them and wait for them to notice me.

Once they do they gasp and get off the counter before running up to me and hugging my legs while screaming, "Mommy!" I decide to ignore the whole cookie thing and pick each of them up in my arms.

Then James walks into the kitchen and I set the boys down so they can go and hug their dad. James gives them a great big bear hug and tickles them until they are screaming and rolling on the floor.

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask once they all settle down. I get multiple shouts of yes before I turn and start to grab pans and ingredients for breakfast.

While I am cooking I start to think about everything that has happened over the years.

After high school, I decided I wanted to go to school for art. And it was the best decision I ever made, I have always loved art and I'm glad I can have a career in it. I now own an art gallery and have an art class to teach kids and adults how to paint, draw, and anything you can think of.

James is still the leader of the spades, he didn't want to leave them so he decided not to go to college. Although he is thinking of letting someone else be the leader and just help out here and there, that way he can spend more time with the kids.

James supported me throughout all of college and I couldn't be more thankful. And the day after I graduated he proposed to me.

I was coming in from work and all the lights were turned off. Then I saw that the living room was filled with lit candles and there was a trail of rose petals leading out to the pool in the backyard.

My heart started pumping harder and harder as I followed the trail, I could barely contain my nerves and my excitement.

Once I made it outside I saw James down on one knee with a ring in his hand. He was in a black suit and looked as good as ever. Tears sprung to my eyes as I made my way to him.

I knew my answer before he even asked the question.

After he asked me to marry him and I obviously said yes, we ate dinner and decided to go for a swim in the pool.

James held me close the whole time in the water and looking back at it now, it's probably one of my favorite memories.

Fast forward some time and we were on our honeymoon in Italy. I remember James went to get some food and I was throwing up in the bathroom. I decided to take a pregnancy test, and that was when I found out I was pregnant. There was a lot of sex on our honeymoon so it was bound to happen.

But I didn't hear James enter our room with the food until he came into the bathroom looking for me. He froze when he saw the pregnancy test in my hands, and I started to feel nervous at his reaction.

Then he picked me up and spun me around while kissing me all over and shouting about how happy he was. The both of us had tears coming out of our eyes as we looked at each other. The thought of us having a baby was pretty overwhelming but in a good way.

And now I have twin boys that are three years old. I guess you can count James as one of the kids, he's just as high maintenance. I'm the only girl in the house and let me tell you, it's hard, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Now after the catch-up between me and James, it's time for a catch-up for the rest of the crew.

Owen didn't propose to Lily until after James and I got married, Owen took Lily to dinner on the rooftop of a building and proposed to her under the stars. Me and Clara awwed at Lily when she told us.

And don't even get me started on their wedding. It was beautiful! There were Lily flowers everywhere, probably the best wedding I have ever been to.

Owen and Lily are actually getting back from their honeymoon in Hawaii today. They will be here to have lunch with us soon.

Now time for Josh and Clara...

Those two are absolutely crazy because I'm pretty sure they left to get eloped without telling us.

All they said was that they wanted to have some time together and then they left and we haven't seen them for three weeks now. But we know they are safe as they send check-ins here and there.

But all of us think they went and got eloped in Vegas because that seems like something those two would do. And we also know Josh was planning to propose anyway.

But besides that, Josh and Clara have had a really rough time these past years. They have had so many fights with each other, but they were always able to make up and come out on top. And for that, I am really proud because even though James and I thought that they might not last, they were able to and we couldn't be happier.

Emily sadly passed away last year and Owen and Asher had a pretty tough time. But now instead of grieving, we decided to celebrate her life because we know that's what she would have wanted.

Asher is about to attend high school and has the biggest crush on a girl. I keep trying to push him to ask her out but every time I do, he just blushes and looks away. It's been so nice to see him grow up.

After I get done cooking breakfast I set the table and all of us sit down and begin to eat.

Owen and Lily soon walk into our living room with their bags in their hands. The kids run up to them and give them big hugs and after they go run off back to playing me and James do the same.

"So, how was it?" I ask and both Owen and Lily have bright smiles on their faces.

"It was amazing! And so beautiful too." Lily says and Owen nods his head.

James and Owen then decide to go and play video games while catching up with one another. Me and Lily watch the two practically run out of the room engrossed in a conversation about which game to play.

Mason runs off with them while Mathew stays with us and I pick him up and rest him on my hip. Lily gushes at him and pinches his cheeks. "Look at how big he's gotten." She says and I nod.

"I know, it makes me sad that they are growing up so fast," I say as I move a strand of hair out of his face.

Lily and I have been catching up in the living room for some time now when we hear yelling from the game room. I look to Lily to see her eyes wide and we hurry to see what's happening.

The both of us walk in to see James with both fists in the air and pure happiness on his face. "Fuck yah! I beat your ass, Owen." He says and my eyes widen.

Once he sees me I look to our two boys sitting on the couch in the room. Then I turn my gaze back at him and narrow my eyes at him. James scratches the back of his neck and laughs nervously.

"Sorry, Bella." He says sheepishly and I roll my eyes before turning to Lily.

"They never grow up," I say and she just laughs.

Owen gets up from the couch and gives James a hug before coming to wrap his arm around Lily. "Well we better get back home we have things to unpack, see you around Bella." He says and I walk them to the front door before saying my goodbyes and shutting it once they leave.

Once the door is shut I feel James press his front against my back and freeze. I can feel the hardness against my ass and can already guess what's going to happen.

"Does this feel grown to you, Bella?" James asks as he starts to slowly grind himself on me and kiss my neck.

I turn to face James and open my mouth to get ready to tell him that we can't do anything when the kids are up, but I get interrupted when the two walk-in while rubbing their eyes. "Mommy? Daddy? I think it's nap time." Mason says.

I look up to James to see a smirk on his face. He leans down to my ear and whispers, "I will put the boys to sleep but after I'm done I want you in our room with your ass bare, understand?" He says and I nod. He then walks up to the boys and picks them up before making his way to their room.

I rush up the stairs to James and I's room before getting undressed and walking into the bathroom.

James then comes into the room and closes the door and looks for me until he finds me in the bathroom.

He pulls his shirt off his body and I stare at his abs. Then he walks up to me and grabs my chin to pull me into a steamy kiss.

I slip my tongue in his mouth and he groans while I unbutton his pants and push them and his boxers down so he's naked too. He presses me against the bathroom counter and cups me between my legs. I moan as he starts to rub my clit.

Once I get close to an orgasm James pulls away and picks me up before setting me on the counter and breaking our kiss. I look up at him with a pleading gaze and see so much lust in his eyes.

He grabs my legs before scooting my ass to the edge of the counter. Then he grabs himself and pushes inside of me. Both of us tip our heads back and let out moans. He starts to fuck me hard and fast and I can't get a single word out.

James pushes one of my legs over his shoulder and starts to go deeper. My eyes roll to the back of my head and James holds on to me while trying to keep eye contact. My moans start to get louder and so do James's when he starts to go faster.

The room is filled with the sound of our skin slapping together and it makes the experience even better. My climax is getting closer and closer until it finally reaches and I tip my head back and cover my mouth so I don't let out too loud of a moan. James finishes soon after and now we are both panting together.

James goes over to the shower and turns it on before picking me up and laying down with me on the bed. I'm cuddled onto his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. He kisses my forehead and I return it by kissing his chest.

"I love you so much, Bella." He says and I look up to him with a smile on my face.

"I love you too."

>>>

A/N: What's a bonus chapter without smut?

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter. It came out way later than I wanted to and for that I am sorry but school has kept me super busy and I haven't been able to write it.

But thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this book!

-Izzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
5.7K 318 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...