The Three Of Us

By A-Barbarich

Did a little change with one chapter. Well, you see, this was only meant to be saved in the drafts, but it's... More

00.1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.1 Taekook
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1 Namjin
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.1 - Yoonminseok
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

18 1 0
By A-Barbarich

After breakfast was done all boys split up the chores to do around the new house that they were living in and so there were different times on who did what.. like dishes, washing, vacuming, and all others. They made sure each one knew there schedules just in case they needed something to do well the others were busy. They made sure each person had the numbers of each member in there phone to keep in contact when they aren't together. The boys made sure each person was on the right track of things and made sure each one was alright at some points in the day.

The boys still needed time to get use to having others around them and it will take sometime to get use to. The boys at this point didn't mind being in a house with others boys, because they laughed when they heard a joke or something just randomly happen. They were all content with each other but each one still had a bad feeling in them saying other things that they had trouble opening up about.  Each boy had a voice that wouldn't shut up and it always won because the boys still didn't know how to talk about what they wanted to.

These boys had their own time when they needed it and they would make sure the members knew that is what they wanted.
They made sure each person had time to themselves when things were getting hard and when they couldn't talk about anything to anyone else.

They had different things that each boy liked doing and that some of them had the same interest. They played video games, read books, sung songs, danced, watched movies and all in all just sat around and talked about what ever they thought of, but what was really happening with these boys was what they wanted to say always shut its self off and hid behind each person's head to not be seen again. The boys were all having trouble in talking about things that they wanted to say but couldn't because the words that usually came out were the ones that weren't what was meant to be said.

Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi had it worst because there thoughts ran around there heads like it was the marathon. Nothing could help them on opening up because the boys minds were telling them nothing would work.

Few hours after breakfast.

"Jimin, thought to let you know the boys went out and won't be back for quite awhile, not sure how long but it's only me, you and Yoongi home." Hobi had told Jimin.

Happy days were great and the other 4 boys were having a blast together, Jin had suggested them go out because he could feel something between the other three and he was all for it. He took the others out and left the three boys home alone.

What happened this morning

After a little while in his room Yoongi walked out and made his way to the bathroom to use the toilet but he had accidentally opened the door without realizing Jimin was in the shower. Jimin was surprised as to hear the bathroom door open so he moved the curtain over a bit and was looking into the eyes of the older and almost screamed.

Jimin just asked,  "what are you doing Yoongi, Im kinda having a shower."
Nothing was said.

Yoongi was too startled to even say anything and just ran out of the bathroom bumping into Hobi. And walking back to his room to not be seen again. Yoongi was running his thoughts around in his head and didn't know if it was okay to even think of Jimin like the way he was. Yoongi had a really pretty scene in front of him and all he wanted to do when he saw him like that was to tell him he is beautiful.

What was going on with the three boys

Yoongi was having trouble with almost everything and that incident with him walking into the bathroom while Jimin was showering was something he wasn't aware of till he had heard Jimin ask why he was there.

Jimin wasn't crying as much as he usually did but he was still maintaining every bit of it so no one knew anything of him being down the way he was.

Hobi cried so much being with the boys but his emotions were more towards two boys he had a connection with, he felt more alive around them but he was still scared of them just being around him because of the fame and money he had.

Last night.

Yoongi was having trouble with his depression and he didn't want the others to ask him if he was okay because that would make it twice as hard to handle.  His mind wouldn't shut up and it had him cry at night but what he wasn't aware of was Hobi could hear him that night and he wanted to comfort him like his life depended on it but he didn't want to make things worst so he stayed out side the door just waiting for the older to quietly and peacefully fall asleep.

Hobi had his things settled a little better than what Yoongi was going through but that also didn't mean he was okay because he wasn't and he was the only one that knew that. Hobi had a tear stain visible on his face and he didn't want anyone to know that he was crying but because of the tears that were suddenly falling down his cheeks, he was met with a hug from someone behind him and that startled him but he didn't mind. He liked the fact that someone was there for him. Comforting him without even asking and he turned to be met with Jimin. His eyes also wet from crying and it just sunk in to the two boys hugging that the three boys were all having trouble.

Later that night Jimin and Hobi ended up sleeping with Yoongi and they all had a great sleep.

Back to the now

Jimin'  POV

I woke up before the two boys were even able to move and if I can say it was a pleasant sight to wake up next to two hotties. Though you could say that they were cute when asleep and such a sight you wouldn't want to walk away from. Since I've been here with the guys, well all of them, I haven't cried that much but when I do I make sure no one knows I am crying so I keep quiet or I cry when taking a shower. This morning I definitely needed one seeing that I was sweaty and on top of that I slept next to two other people.

I went to my room to get clothes to change and I did that for awhile. I could hear movement out in the hallway and I assume the others are slowly waking up. I got my things ready for a shower and was heading there. I past Yoongi' room to see if they were still asleep and Yoongi was but Hobi wasn't there, so he must have gotten up a little after I did. I walked to the bathroom put my things down, took clothes off and got into the shower. I was there for awhile washing my body and hair when I heard the door open, I look out from the shower curtain just to be face to face with none other than Min Yoongi. I ask him "what are you doing Yoongi, I'm kinda having a shower" after I said that he pretty much ran out of the bathroom. I just hope he is okay.

Yoongi' POV

I woke up and my bed was messing and my blankets were tucked around me, it was hot as hell when I got up and I didn't think much more of it. I was busting to go toilet and so I headed out of my room and towards the bathroom, I opened the door walked in and was about to take a piss but was startled when I came eye to eye with Jimin, he asked why I was there but I didn't answer I just ran out of there, and now I didn't want to go to toilet anymore. I ended up back in my room after bumping into Hobi on the way out of the bathroom and all I could think about was the beautiful man I saw in the shower and man was that a sight to see. I was really having trouble getting the sight of Jimin out of my mind but he was seriously beautiful, he made me think so many things but oh man would he look seriously amazing under me...... Argh no.. damn I got a problem now. Damn you Jimin.

Hoseok' POV

After last night's haps, I ended up getting a great sleep because for one I was warm and comfy. I felt like I could be more and more of a morning being with two of the most beautiful human beings ever. I woke up and looked beside me and all I saw was Yoongi sleeping, he was super adorable I had an urge to kiss his forehead but I didn't want to wake him. I ended up getting off the bed and tucked the blankets around him to make sure he is warm. After I did, I left the room to go down to the kitchen, I was thirsty as hell and needed water.

I didn't really have much to think of because my mind was glued to the hug I shared with Jimin, all I could think of was Jimin was also crying but why,. Nothing really happened after that we pretty much just hugged for awhile and then decided to sleep in Yoongi' room with him. I don't think he realized we were there with him last night. I was heading upstairs to but was stopped and Jin told me that everyone was leaving for the day and wouldn't be back for quite some time and so it was only me and the two beautiful boys I had hard trouble with, but that was mainly because we only get time together when it's night. We haven't really spoken to each other much just when it's necessary.

I know this chapter is confusing. Its just the way i saw the writing going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 48 22
Kim Taehyung fanfiction Min Jiyeon (You) just moved to another school in Daegu. Your parents passed away and you started to have signs of depression...
13.4K 1.3K 28
A beautiful love story of a K-pop singer - Hoseok and an orphan fanboy - Taehyung. This FF is adapted from an Old Hindi Movie. This is the Vhope fanf...
146K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
9.5K 424 60
Seven young boys grew up together and played in the park when they were young. Everything was changed when one of the oldest, Yoongi, had to move awa...