That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

The King appears and A new Nation arises

1.3K 21 5
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n pov

Me and Rimuru are currently vibing in our home. "Ahhh... This is nice~. Hey, brother can yo-". I was interrupted by Kanchō speaking in thought communication.
Kanchō: "Y/n-sama! We have an emergency."
"What is it, Kanchō". I ask quickly.
Hanchō: "I've spotted an armed force in the sky to the north. I estimate that there are 500 of them coming here."
"Got it. Brother there's a army of 500 coming here from the air! I suggest we order an evacuation order to the village."
Rimuru: "R-right. Shion, order Rigurd and the other lords of each race to evacuate the village".
Shion: "Yes sirs!".
I instantly grab Rimuru and use Instant Transmission to make my way to the coordinates Kanchō told me. I look up at the sky and see.... Pegasuses!? 'But why would a small army of 500 come here?... Could they have been a partner of the Orc Disaster from before?!'.
Kaijin: "It... Can't be..."
"Huh? Kaijin do you who that is?".
Kaijin: "Thats the Dwarve King; Gazel Dwargo". He says in a surprised tone.
The Pegasus small army land in front of us. I assume the one in front of all of them is the King?. Kaijin then runs towards the guy in front.
Kaijin: "It's good to see you again... King Gazel."
Gazel: "It's been a long time, Kaijin... Are you the slime?".
Rimuru: "I'll introduce myself first. My name is Rimuru Tempest. I'm a slime, but I don't like being called that. After all, I am one of the chancellors of the Jura Forest Alliance... (Transforming into a human) This isn't my true form, but it's easier to talk like this, don't you agree?... So why have you come here?"
Gazel: "I'll get to the point. I'm here to determine your worth for myself, not as a king but as a individual."
'Huh? Who this is guy think he is? Insulting Rimuru is punishable by death!'.

Rimuru pov

'Uhh... It seems the atmosphere here is tense. The kijin think I've been insulted as well as Y/n. But for Y/n I think the word insult is an understatement, a better word would be... violated. I mean look at him!

Your face rn:

(Imagine flashing between your ssj and base forms, while angry.)

"Well since we're not on trial... Can I speak my mind?".
Gazel: "Of course."
"As I said I'm one of the chancellors of the J.F.A (Jura Forest Alliance). But I wanna know why someone such as yourself is here, in a town of monsters?".
Gazel: "Thats one of the reasons I've came here. This a town of various monsters and for someone to unite them under one place has to be both powerful and intelligent. But for a slime to have a position of 'Chancellor and ruler of the forest' is of great arrogance, which has to to be rightfully put in its place."
'Uhh... Hey, Great Sage, is it possible to ease the tension here?' G.S: 'Finding possible solutions... Solutions not found'. 'Wha- WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO SOLUTION!'...
Treyni: "You treat the Chancellor of our forest alliance with great disrespect, King of the Dwarves."
"Oh. Hey, Treyni-san."
Treyni: "Forgive my long absence, Rimuru-sama."
Gazel: "HAHAHAHA... Well, if it isn't the overseer of the Jura Forest. If she says it herself of your position, then it must be true. I suppose I should apologize for doubting your word, Rimuru! But that still doesn't measure your worth. Hence, DRAW YOUR WEAPON!".
'N-nani!? This pressure and rage! This can only come from... Y/n! Ah shit!' I panic internally... 'What do I do?!? G.S is there something I can do to lower Y/n's pressure?!'... G.S: 'Every solution available is impossible to implement'. I go wide eyed. 'We're fucked!'.

Mini Y/n pov

I become very angry from this Gazal guy, for not only insulting Rimuru but refusing to show any signs respect! "I've had enough of your shitty insults aimed at my brother! I suggest before you die in an blink of an eye, you stop insulting my brother and show some respect!". I say as I release a hella of a lot of pressure.

(Imagine being in your Super Saiyan form)

3rd pov

As Y/n released his enormous aura in super saiyan, Gazal had only one thought in his mind; 'W-what power! This hum- no this monster he's more powerful than Rimuru! But something that caught my mind was him saying, brother. Is he also a slime!?'.

Rimuru pov

"B-brother! C-calm down! I can settle this with my sword. It's the only way to show my worth to him! If you want I can give you your favourite meal after this!"
(Author-sama here. For plot reasons, if Y/n is angry and can't get calmed down, food or a sparring match will calm him down.)
Y/n immediately suppresses his aura and looks at me with a semi-wide eyes expression.
Y/n: "You will?! Then... But... Aaarrrggghhh... Fine!".
'Phew!'. Glad that was avoided! Everyone in the area begins to regain their posture, but now with great caution as now, they've seen Y/n's power.
Y/n: "I'll go meditate and train to release some anger."
Y/n then flys out of the area and heads to the direction of the ocean. "Now lets start this battle". I say in determination.
Treyni: "V-very well. I shall be a witness of this battle... Begin"

(Imma insert a video of this fight from the anime, I'm not good at describing battles - don't own any rights to this video either. Pls don't sue me!)

Shōhei: "Hohoho... Very well played, Rimuru-sama".
"Shōhei..."
Shōhei: "But you have lots to learn about offense."
Gazel: "Pardon me, but... Is that you, master?"
Shōhei: "I thought that moves and performance was rather similar. It turned out to be you. You've become good with the sword than before."

Time skip to Rimuru, Y/n and Gazel discussing somethings at nighttime

Y/n pov

"I see. You were investigating the cause of the defeat of the Orc Lord."
Gazel: "Yes, it was to determine whether that cause were to be a friend or foe..."
Gazel's face and tone then became serious.
Gazel: "There something I must ask you two... Do the both of you have any interest in entering a treaty with me? See, if the both of you were to gain control of everything in this Forest, you would obtain wealth and power surpassing my own nation and possibly many others as well. That wealth and power would serve as a way to have an other nation to support you."
Rimuru: "That would be fantastic, but... (Looks at the table of monsters) Are you sure? That would seen as acknowledging our gathering of monsters as its own nation."
Gazel: "Correct. But this deal would benefit the both of us."
"I guess that would be beneficial in the long and short-term.... Hmmm.... Then we gladly accept this treaty."
Gazel: "Good. Oh, by the way what is the name of your nation?".
"Hmmm". 'Well I could just name this nation as "The Roman Federation"....'
Rimuru: "The Jura Tempest Federation!".
'Or not :('.
Shion: "That's our Rimuru-sama!"
Rigurd: "Then our nation shall be called 'The Jura Tempest Federation', and this town shall be named-"
"Novus Roma! The capital of our nation is Novus Roma!" (Latin for New Rome).
Shion: "Ohhh... Capital City Novu Roma! No other name shall do!"
Rimuru: "W-wait, Y/n are naming our capital after the Romans?"
Everyone: "the Romans?"
"YES!!! Brother, it is and was my dream to revive the old legacy of the Roman Repubic/Empire! We shall be the successor of the Romans! PRO REIPUBLICAE ROMAN!" I say in great pride.
Gazel: "Interesting... I've never of that civilization in any of the history books... No matter. It would seem that this is settled." Gazel rises both of his hands for a handshake.
"Yep/yea". Me and Rimuru say as we shake Gazel's hand.

A/n pov

After the treaty was signed: the treaty of Tempest-Dwargo. Many traders and visitors of various places came to the Federation, to pay respects to y/n and Rimuru while others for protection (*ahem* like a certain Beetle and Bee). While some came to the Federation to raid/invade and take this nation as their own, of course they are subdued but not killed as Y/n and Rimuru are kind to those who seeking a place to call home. If by any case these scum come back and do this again, they are secretly killed or tortured by Kanchō's spy and scout corps.

_______________________________________

That's the end of this chapter! Did ya like it? Next up is *ahem* Loli attack

Here meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 836 43
This Is a Reboot of My 'What If Deku was a Saiyan' Release Date: May 13th 2021 Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super and My Hero Academia/Boku no Hīrõ Akademia are...
154K 4.5K 44
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
10K 348 9
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
12.8K 434 11
Reincarnated is something that no one would believe in if you tell them that but believe it or not, but I asked for it at death's door. I was like no...