Midnight Tequila | Holy Trini...

By carolairdd

๐Ÿšจ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. โš ๏ธ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK โš ๏ธ The kisses and the intoxicat... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Acknowledgements

Chapter Forty Five

802 47 77
By carolairdd

Amidst the never-ending changes in this universe, their love would remain constant. The hurricanes inside their crumpled sheets of paper would no longer cry. The closet had been cleaned -  no dusts nor ashes of the forgotten people can be remembered. It's all a lifetime of love and commitment. A promise of a lifetime protection and a lifetime full of secrecy, but secrets are seductive, and it's enough to fuel the fire burning deep within their brittling bones. So long as they'd be holding each other's hands, it would be enough. It must be.

The skies of Barcelona was like a color palette of pink and blue. It was a tamed canvass of a happy and a sad photograph, all mixed in one. The hotel suite that they were in was big and the balcony gave them the access to see the whole city. They were loving it. They could roam around the streets without much people buzzing them around. They could hold hands and walk together, out in the streets at night under the million starry skies. It was a dream came true, to walk and be whoever they wanted to be. They were free, at least, both liked to feign that they were.

"Come on..." Sandra groaned as she placed the chocolate-dipped strawberry outside of her lover's lips, "Open your mouth."

The blonde shook her head, "Mmmm."

And for the nth time that day, Sandra rolled her eyes and Cate laughed. The brunette was about to jump off of the blonde's lap where she had been sitting for quite awhile now when Cate held her hips, taping her to her lap.

"And where do you think you're going?" The blonde left a small smirk, a subtle growl past her lips as she eyed Sandra flirtily.

"I'm going back inside. Besides, you're not letting me feed you."

"Baby..." The blonde jested, pulling Sandra's hips down on her lap, "I love it when you're annoyed."

"I hate it when you're annoying me."

A laugh escaped Cate's lips. She then leaned her back fully against the lounger before she placed her hands on the back of her head. A smirk still hanging on her kiss-touched lips.

"Tell me, what do you love?" The blonde asked.

Sandra smirked. She then got the bowl of strawberries and put it on top of the table beside them. She was aware that Cate's eyes were never leaving her so she took her time. She then bit her lip as she grabbed her own hair, in a painstakingly slow manner, tied it in a bun before she pulled another smirk for her lover. Cate still had a smirk pulling at the hem of her lips and it grew even more when Sandra slowly untied her robe. It was a game they both well-played, and most definitely their favorite.

"You know what I love, baby?"

"What?"

Sandra pushed her own self even more on the blonde's lap. Her legs wide open, bracketing  Cate's hips. A mischief widely recognisable on the brunette's face, and on her lips were the thousand things she loved waiting to be privately broadcasted.

"I love so many things..." She spoke in a low, sensual and tempting voice, the brunette pushed her own robe out of her frame, but her eyes never left the blonde's and there she sat, on Cate's lap, naked, while the blonde laid on the lounger, silently squirming.

"Care to tell?"

"I love it when you let me do things."

"What things?"

Sandra moved her hands towards the blonde's stomach and with a little smile, she untied the blonde's robe. Alabaster nudity welcomed her sight and Cate would swore to all gods that the look on Sandra's face screamed so much like sin, but she was so willing to commit it.

"I love it when I'm on top of you." There was playfulness attached on the brunette's voice when she spoke, "And I love it when --"

Sandra wasn't able to finish her statement when the blonde immediately sat up and without words, she claimed the brunette's lips in a sinful kiss. Sandra moaned to the touch when Cate held her breasts while the blonde's lips travelled from her jaw down to her neck.

"You're hot."

Sandra smiled, "I know."

Cate raised her brow and stopped, "Baby..." She spoke, sounding so much like warn as she stared at the brunette.

"What?"

"You're hot."

"I know! Now, kiss me and fuck me."

"Not when you're hot with fever." Cate plainly stated as she grabbed the brunette's robe from the floor.

"Baby, I'm all fine!"

Cate raised her finger and placed it on the brunette's lips, "You're bratty when you're sick." She spoke before she gently wrap the robe around the brunette's frame, "You're sick and you didn't tell me." She added.

Sandra pouted on her lap, "I'm not sick."

The blonde left out a sigh before she sweetly placed a kiss on the brunette's lips, "Yes, baby, you are." She spoke, reaching up to caress Sandra's chin with her thumb, "Now, get off me and let's head inside so I can take care of you."

"But I want to stay here and --"

Cate placed a finger on the brunette's lips, "I love you. Now please listen and stop being hardheaded."

"But I wan --"

The blonde kissed her instead, "Let's go inside."

It took a few more kisses and a bunch of please before Sandra finally agreed to head inside.

-----

Sandra silently watched her wife. It was too early  to go to bed, but Cate insisted that they should, since the brunette was sick, she needed an early rest. And so even if the city of Barcelona was still roaring, both chose to dim the lights, shut the world off so they could be in bed.  The smell of black currants and orchids hung in the air when the blonde applied her lotion, sitting in front of the vanity mirror. Sandra was already in bed, clothed in not her own slip-dress, but her wife's.

"You sure you're not dizzy?" Cate closed the bottle of lotion as she turned to look at her wife on the bed, "You're feeling alright?"

"I am."

The blonde stood up, "What do you want?"

It took Sandra a second before she sweetly tapped the bed, "I want to cuddle with you." A darling smile on her lips, "Can I, baby?"

"Of course."

The look on the brunette's face beamed. She opened the covers, letting the blonde took the unoccupied space of the bed. When Cate finally laid down, she opened her arms and when she did, Sandra happily took the invitation.

"You smell nice." The brunette chimed as she kissed  Cate's jaw.

The blonde chuckled. She lovingly pressed a kiss on the brunette's forehead as she wrapped her arms around her wife.

"You smell nice too."

Sandra looked up, her chin on the blonde's chest as she smiled, "Thank you."

"Baby, for what?"

The brunette moved and straddled Cate's stomach. She then cupped Cate's face and with a soft sigh, she kissed her.

"What's that thank you for?" The blonde softly asked as she held both Sandra's thigh, caressing it as softly as she could.

"For everything that you did for me." The brunette stated softly, her eyes digging into Cate's, " Baby, I killed yet here you are sti --"

"Honey..." Cate cut her off as the blonde took a seated position, "You are the victim here. You just did it because you had to. You are not a murderer." The blonde spoke, "You had to do that, because if you didn't, Sarah would do it. And if she did..." And slowly, Cate's tears fell, "And if she did kill you, then I wouldn't be holding you right now." She looked up and met the worried brown eyes of her wife, "I want you here with me. I can't imagine my life not having you. And even if it's leaving everything behind, running with you around the world, away from everyone, I'll gladly do it with you."

Sandra silenced her with a finger on her lips, "God, I love you." She dreamily exclaimed, tears haunting her cheeks as she stared at the blonde.

She never told Cate to save her, but she saved her anyway. Inside their dimmed-room, the blonde slowly smiled before held Sandra's neck and pulled her into a kiss.  And so if running away with her was a crime, Cate would gladly plead guilty.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.5K 56
๐Ÿšจ No silent readers allowed. ๐Ÿšจ โš ๏ธ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK โš ๏ธ I held into your promise that you would give me your entire soul, but while you were pur...
60.9K 3.3K 71
๐Ÿšจ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. The world has gotten bigger for the both of them; the familiar scent and the kisses already felt...
5.2K 245 6
Or, 5 times people watched them dance and 1 time they didn't. I know these are usually uploaded as a oneshot but it turned into a 10,000 word fic so...