Johnny Depp/characters X read...

By Alm344

what the title says really More

Johnny Depp and his characters and scenarios page
all of the characters part 1
all the characters part 2
Gellert Grindelwald Imagines
Grand Dinner Party at Numenguard
His Smile, the mark of love (Gellert Grindelwald)
Johnny Depp imagines
Johnn Depp: to the rescue!
Colds, Movies and Cuddles (Johnny Depp X reader)
Birthday Dinner (Johnny Depp X Reader birthday special)
Jack Sparrow Imagines
Black Pearl Rum Party (Jack Sparrow)
headcanons
how each react to you being in tears... (headcanon)
His favourite candy that he shares with you
their perfect pooch
Their Ideal Movie Preferences
Barnabas Collins imagines
Ice Beauty (Leila X Barnabas Collins)
author's note
Halloween Imagines
Halloween with the JD characters
Christmas Imagines contents page
Christmas Trouble and Mayhem
Christmas Songs and reactions....
snowball fights and Christmas Light switch on

Christmas Biscuits and Cancelled Flights

182 2 8
By Alm344

(Dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow)

(This is actually her second request in my Christmas imagines category. I hope you enjoy it, my friend.)

December 21st:

It was snowstormy night, and Marshall and Charmaine were already set for Christmas, she had so many rooms in her house sorted for guests. This would be the case, however, as fate might play a part later on.

In a 7 room apartment building owner by Charmaine, she was getting all the rooms styled up and looking festive. The rooms where guests would sleep are in contemporary colours like magnolia and lemon yellow.

Charmaine's lounge looks like this:

She trained her Dalmatian, Marshall to pass the baubles for the tree., And she used tinsel and bead garlands on the tree, she uses a fibre optic tree.... And in the kitchen, she decorated it like this:

Satisfied with her decor she took a break with Marshall on the sofa, and watches Jack Frost.

As she watched the movie, meanwhile..... In the private jet of the Hollywood Vampires....

"This is the pilot speaking... Due to extreme snowstorms, we have to land for an emergency landing, Heathrow Airport is the nearest landing strip preparing to make an emergency landing, brace yourself for the turbulence that you may experience on landing. Sorry about the inconvenience the weather has caused." Says the private jet pilot, and this is what made Leona, Johnny Depp's personal assistant wake up and say, "snowstorm? Emergency landing? Oh no.... The fans will be disappointed...." Johnny calms her down  and replies, "our management can reschedule the tour dates ahead of this setback.... I have a friend who lives in London, I could make a call to her as soon as we land." Leona only nodded back at Johnny. Alice Cooper says, "a snowstorm? That's not good.... When we land, we need someplace to stay.... Plus Christmas is on the way" Joe Perry says, "maybe this friend of Johnny's may offer a place to stay over Christmas..."

Back at Charmaine's house....

She watched Jack frost to the ending, and just as she was about to put another film on, her phone rang (her ringtone for Johnny:)

(The call is scripted)

J- Johnny
C- Charmaine

C- hello?
J- hey Charmaine, it's Johnny. We've hit a setback on our air travel on tour due to severe snowstorms, and emergency landed on the Heathrow Airport tarmac...
C- no way, the Hollywood Vampires? Stuck in London die to the weather? If you want to, you guys can stay with me over Christmas.... I have 7 extra rooms, the 8th is my bedroom... You're welcome at my place. Mi casa es su casa.
J- also, my personal assistant, Leona is with us, and she can barely keep a heat in her...
C- my house is like 5 minutes away from Heathrow Airport. Get her here immediately, and I will offer all of you some warm drinks. Ask your management to hold on to your instruments until the snowstorm lessens. We don't want them freezing and snapping, now that would be a disaster waiting to happen.

After the call ended....

Charmaine's dog let her know that guests of high calibre had arrived gracing her home.

"Thank you Marshall, I'll take it from here." Said Charmaine, and let her guests in to her home. Then Marshall sees that Leona has her dog with her too, a handsome friendly German Shepherd dog.

Leona let's a polite German Shepherd dog named Chase off his leash, and her does what dogs do to say hello to Marshall. And sure enough they start to play nicely.

"Hey, Charmaine, thanks for having us over the Christmas period... Leona is happy to be with you... Aw look at her dog and Marshall playing with each other... It's adorable....it's cool that she has her dog's travel passport, he's been properly vaccinated and safe for flying.... She's even properly socialised chase when he was just a puppy... Now he's a year old, and the training for socialising and obedience has paid off. He's great with other dogs and kids." Said Johnny... Charmaine was surprised, and said, "they like each other, and their names and breeds come from a kids show." "paw patrol?" Asked Alice and Leona simply nodded.

After the band and Leona got themselves at home, Leona asks, "can we make some cookies? I mean, I taught Johnny how to make cookies, and this is the perfect opportunity to make some since it is Christmas after all." Charmaine replies, "I thought you'd never ask! Johnny, come to the kitchen and we can bake cookies with me..." So the do so as Leona and the rest of the band petted the pups.

Alice thought chase was so loving, and then... A playful Johnny decides to turn the baking session into a playful food fight.

Eventually, the cookies are done. And along with the cookies, came the hot mint chocolate, and a movie....

After a huge amount of films, it was evident that the dogs were wanting to sleep....

So that's when the do so, and Charmaine saw Leona was also falling asleep, so she showed everyone to their guestrooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.7K 128
You read the title. What could you possibly want from me now? Just read the damn book
742 37 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.
1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!
17.2K 401 70
The title kinda says it all :)