His Smile, the mark of love (Gellert Grindelwald)

(this is for GrindelwaldSparrow)

It seems that one of of Grindelwald's followers had been teasing him during his latest rally... one of them said "what has got you really distracted? Is it love?" The smile Grindelwald had disappeared, and was replaced by a frown (picture below)

 one of them said "what has got you really distracted? Is it love?" The smile Grindelwald had disappeared, and was replaced by a frown (picture below)

One of his other followers, Leona Saw this happen, and Grindelwald calls for her to convey a message to Charmaine Black.... "Leona, could you please... Convey my message to Charmaine, to warn her to.... Someone's angered me... Please." He asks, and she bows with an elegant curt nod, and goes to warn Charmaine.

Grindelwald's anger was so great, he couldn't concentrate on his latest rally. "Master, are you..." Before the follower finished his question, he was pushed back by Grindelwald's anger. And Grindelwald's followers made no effort to pacify the anger.

Meanwhile....

Leona came to the door of Numenguard house to convey Gellert's message to Charmaine Black.

"Charmaine, I convey a message from Gellert Grindelwald, he's not concentrating on his latest rally because of one of our followers made fun of him... Nobody seems to know how to calm him down. If you receive the other end of his anger, there's no knowing what'll happen, please be careful." Leona says, and Charmaine replies, "only I can help him... If he directs his anger at me, then I can just channel the anger into a smile through my singing and when I sing to him, his smile shall return."

Meanwhile back at the rally:

Leona nods and returned to the rally, and says to Grindelwald, "Master Grindelwald, message sent... Once you get home, Gellert, Charmaine will be waiting for you." He nods and his anger starts to wain. But he's too angry to think.

"Grrr, stupid follower... I think he's teasing me for me being so.... In love with someone... I haven't told them that?! Only Leona knows. She doesn't tease me for it, she's supportive of me and who I choose to love."

After the rally...

Grindelwald storms in the castle... And he kicks off his shoes and sat in the lounge where Charmaine was waiting for him....

(Play song in the media banner)

Charmaine began to sing to him, and his anger began to wither away and the frown he wore at the rally and was replaced by a genuine smile.

Charmaine's song has worked it's magic on him, and Gellert says to Charmaine, "thank you for restoring my smile. I was meaning to say something to you, my girl.... Not only are you my favourite follower asides from Leona, I find you very beautiful, Charmaine, I.... Love you so much, I have feelings for you..." Charmaine's eyes water with happiness, and she replies, "I have feelings for you as well, Gellert. Don't let anyone say otherwise." Then Grindelwald puts on Michael Jackson song, PYT (Pretty Young Thing) and sang it to Charmaine.

"Who knew you could sing, Gellert, you have the voice of an angel!" Charmaine asked Grindelwald and he replies, "you know your singing is beautiful too. I only sing when I find the one true love. That's you, and only you Charmaine. I love you"

"I love you so much as well Gellert" Charmaine replies, and they decided to seal the deal with their first kiss. "You're just so pretty, which is why I chose the song that describes your beautiful face, sweetheart." Gellert's replies with a heartwarming beautiful smile.

with a smile back at Gellert, Charmaine kissed Grindelwald passionately, and his blue eye shone like the brightest star in the sky, along with the sparkle in his chocolate brown eye, his love for Charmaine began to grow

with a smile back at Gellert, Charmaine kissed Grindelwald passionately, and his blue eye shone like the brightest star in the sky, along with the sparkle in his chocolate brown eye, his love for Charmaine began to grow... As did the passion in Charmaine's heart for him.

I guess the power of love beats all.