Ice Beauty (Leila X Barnabas Collins)

(Dedicated to BarnabasCollins845)

Barnabas Collins' Point of View:

My name is Barnabas Collins, and they said blood is thicker than water, for no greater treasure is that of family, for I had a one true love, but a witch had cursed me to be a vampire, a denizen of the creature of the night. For she had tired to fall in love with me before she cursed me, I told her I'd be living a lie with her. I had loved Josette but she cursed me to suffer, she is a dark witch. I hired a powerful white mage to combat the black magic Angelique has. Her name's Pandora Nightshade, a powerful white mage who learned magic from Hogwarts to protect our family. She's been on staff since her graduation. She decided for me to turn her and we lived forever. At the same time, she and I were locked away by Angelique, my new love was cursed to cryogenically frozen by dark condemnation Magic. Her name's Laila.

I was released as was Pandora Nightshade, 200 years into the future, about into the late 1970s... And about the time we were sealed with each other side by side as friends, Pandora Nightshade and I were coming on to the town we my family built 200 years prior. We drank all the blood of the humans because of our thirst. We return to collinswood manor and restore our house to its former glory.

Willie our manservant, was out on our fishing boats with our fishermen, as they made a huge haul, they hauled an ice block from the ocean... They bought it back to the manor and I look inside and I recognize the woman trapped in the ice block... It's my love.... It's Leila... Trapped in a solitary block of ice... How I remember her ever since she was taken from me, by Angelique... Pandora whipped out her wand and placed powerful protection spells on my home from the spawn of Beezelbub, only Pandora can break Angelique's curse using a powerful immortality spell and protective enchantments on us all to lift our curse so I can love whoever I wish once again.

Elizabeth sees the poor girl, and says, "is this who Angelique cursed to be a iced cold cryogenic experiment? Let's thaw her out and offer her a home, and offer her food, she hasn't eaten, she's still alive under all that ice."

So we thaw her out, and we have her the finest food, drink and comfort we could give her, and then.... "B-Barnabas? Is that you my love?" I cried tears for the first time in 2 centuries, that I am finally reunited with my sweet Leila, she shakily kissed me, because after 2 centuries of being cryogenically frozen by dark condemnation Magic, she was freezing, so I hugged her by the fire in the grand lobby to warm her up, and I asked my nephew, David, to find some modern day clothes for her. He does so, and she came out with such a beautiful gown on....

Leila's Point of View:

Finally after 2 centuries of being cryogenically frozen by a witch named Angelique, after all, Pandora our friend, has fended off the witch Angelique with her powerful white magical enchantment. She defeated her and broke my lover's curse... And they had dressed me up in new clothes so I didn't feel so cold and I didn't shiver as much. I have blue eyes, dark brown height, I'm a tad bit shorter than Barnabas, he's as handsome as I can remember. I also now wear glasses. I also still remember that Pandora wears Gothic style dresses and outfits, and wears black to red gradient framed transition glasses as well...

Barnabas came to me and ask me, "my dear Leila, before I give you my love, may I ask you something?" I replied, "ask away, my love" and Barnabas replies, "I wish to have you live with me, for eternity, can I turn you into a vampire before I kiss you?" I nod and reply to Barnabas, " I would like nothing more than to being your lover for all eternity, you may turn me into a vampire."

Barnabas Collins' Point of View:

After my dear sweet Leila gave me her blessings to turn her, I happily obliged to turn her into a vampire, and she woke up and she kissed me as soon as she turned, I'm so happy now.

They say that blood is thicker than water, it defines us, binds us, curses us, Now that I have my lover back from the cryogenic Ice tomb, My name is Barnabas Collins, and my curse, had finally been broken.

I kiss my sweetheart, Leila again, and she smiled at me in return.

Thanks for requesting, BarnabasCollins845