Christmas Biscuits and Cancelled Flights

(Dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow)

(This is actually her second request in my Christmas imagines category. I hope you enjoy it, my friend.)

December 21st:

It was snowstormy night, and Marshall and Charmaine were already set for Christmas, she had so many rooms in her house sorted for guests. This would be the case, however, as fate might play a part later on.

In a 7 room apartment building owner by Charmaine, she was getting all the rooms styled up and looking festive. The rooms where guests would sleep are in contemporary colours like magnolia and lemon yellow.

Charmaine's lounge looks like this:

She trained her Dalmatian, Marshall to pass the baubles for the tree

She trained her Dalmatian, Marshall to pass the baubles for the tree., And she used tinsel and bead garlands on the tree, she uses a fibre optic tree.... And in the kitchen, she decorated it like this:

Satisfied with her decor she took a break with Marshall on the sofa, and watches Jack Frost

As she watched the movie, meanwhile..... In the private jet of the Hollywood Vampires....

"This is the pilot speaking... Due to extreme snowstorms, we have to land for an emergency landing, Heathrow Airport is the nearest landing strip preparing to make an emergency landing, brace yourself for the turbulence that you may experience on landing. Sorry about the inconvenience the weather has caused." Says the private jet pilot, and this is what made Leona, Johnny Depp's personal assistant wake up and say, "snowstorm? Emergency landing? Oh no.... The fans will be disappointed...." Johnny calms her down  and replies, "our management can reschedule the tour dates ahead of this setback.... I have a friend who lives in London, I could make a call to her as soon as we land." Leona only nodded back at Johnny. Alice Cooper says, "a snowstorm? That's not good.... When we land, we need someplace to stay.... Plus Christmas is on the way" Joe Perry says, "maybe this friend of Johnny's may offer a place to stay over Christmas..."