how each react to you being in tears... (headcanon)

Johnny Depp:

- he'd be coming home from a day of shooting his latest project

- as soon as he walks in the door he ends up hearing your cries, and rushes to to where the crying sounds were coming from.
- he sees you in the bedroom, crying because of something that happened to you.
- he asks you "what's wrong sweetheart, is it your lousy boss bullying you again?" And you'd just nod a 'yes' at him, and showed him the hate your boss was giving you.
- this of course enraged him, but he concealed his anger in front of you. Instead of going mad and threatening to call the boss of your job, he just hugs you close to him, whispering words of comfort to you, in hopes that you stop crying soon.

Wade "Cry Baby" walker:

- if he saw someone calling you names for how you are, then he'd tell them with a civil voice, to "back off"- he has this policy that he shares with you, if one cries, so does he, but in your case, because you're crying so much, that he holds them...

- he has this policy that he shares with you, if one cries, so does he, but in your case, because you're crying so much, that he holds them back and comforts you
- he played his guitar for you, you love how he plays your favourite song.
- his hugs are so gentle. You can easily fall asleep in his arms.

Willy Wonka:

- he hates people hating on you, so when the hate gets bad, he'd lock the factory and leaves an note on the gates for to tell people to "go and get a life or won't sell you any more candy"- he sees you by the chocolate river in the chocolate room,...

- he sees you by the chocolate river in the chocolate room, and sees the tears flowing down your face.
- he trusts you so much that he gained the courage to hug you and only you, when you cry, because he never wants to see you sad.
- think of all the hugs from Willy Wonka and all the free chocolate the oompa loompas would bring you when you're feeling sad. You love that.