Christmas Trouble and Mayhem

(dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow)

Now that I have opened up Christmas imagine requests for the next couple of weeks, this is the first of many. Enjoy!

Characters:

Gellert Grindelwald
Captain Jack Sparrow
Leona Quinn (me)
Willy Wonka
Chase (Leona's German Shepherd)
Mort Rainey

1st of December: the beginning of Christmas advent calendar season.
Charmaine knew that Grindelwald could be a big kid, and very Mischievous, so she decided to allow him to open the first advent calendar door for the chocolate inside. As she live with Gellert and Jack, and the reader has a husky and Dalmatian, whom her friend's dog was very close to. As it was Christmas, she knew that she had to be telling them it's that time of year to decorate the tree and house for Christmas. She wants to invite her friend, Leona, and her friends over for Christmas as well... She's friends with Mort Rainey and Willy Wonka, and she has a young obedient and friendly German Shepherd. (Her German Shepherd dog is a hugger might I add?)

Willy, Mort and Leona arrive with chocolate, cookies and some Christmas movies. Willy of course bought selection boxes bearing his brand chocolate, Mort bought some Christmas movies, and Leona bought her signature chocolate chip and cinnamon cookies. It was lucky enough that Jack baked some of his signature dog biscuits for the dogs and offered Chase, Leona's big fluffy hugger of a German Shepherd dog one, and he happily took it with a high paw to Jack Sparrow. "well, ye be a friendly boy, that he for sure." Jack says to Chase while chase gently hugged him with his front paws. Leona snaps a photo of her dog hugging the esteemed Black Pearl Captain.  "Aw, I think Chase really likes you, Captain Sparrow." Leona coos. Just after she said that, both Marshall and Everest, Charmaine and Gellert's playful dog duo pounces on Leona and lick her as their welcome to her.

Now that Leona was welcomed with Mort and Willy, the start of the festivities can now begin. Leona gave the dogs a toy each to play with on the kitchen while tree and lounge get decorated. The 6 adults begin to decorate the lounge. After a while... The walls have been decorated.

 The walls have been decorated

And the ceilings: