Nasa Notes

Oleh understated

Delete ko na sa phone so I'll place it here. Lebih Banyak

widow
moon
intimacy
away from home
in a chest is a treasure
spiceh
the ghost that brings me places
pink fairy lights
the goddess of marriage
projecting patriarchs
enternet
love language
harvest is done during the fall
call me by name
the fork
you can't afford to dream
18+
a body is a gift of nature
glorifying the dead
scorpion
not wolves but almost
uriah
lonely mermaid swimming by a shipwreck
manuscript
point of view
dysmorph, a memory is the present
karmic pens
numero, ano ang meron?
star-crossed
falling
My Malachi, Ursula, Konstantin, and Fern
Daddy
welcome to the world, bad girl
taurus
innocence
wash ur sheets pls HAHAHHAA
ripe
a hug
extinction
god, i was lonely
entrapment
child
sugarlovin
twin flame
venus
fan
seventh and fifth
Cyclone

okay sana all

14 1 0
Oleh understated

If you knew her, then you knew how the heavens, no matter how beautiful, was just another blurry face in a sea of people. You'd understand.

I used to think there was nothing more exhilarating than looking at the stars on a dry, open field in the middle of July. But the feeling of lying down and gazing at the infinite blanket of dotted night sky was put to shame when I met her. I've always loved constellations, and the first time I met her, I was fascinated at the fact that she had the Orion's belt for freckles: dot, dot, dot, from the bridge of her nose to her right cheek. Her hair was midnight, the inky blue-black that glistened in the light. Her cheeks were always flushed with a red only cold winds could have dared to kiss. And her eyes? Balls of fire. I love it when she laughs so much; her eyes start to tear up, as if they were twinkling. The stars didn't seem lightyears away.

I've always thanked God--Gods if there were many of them--or whatever creature or greater being there was for making such a breathtaking view as the heavenly bodies and the galaxies, those things that burn and live even when suspended in nothingness. I used to think nothing in this world could ever compare. 

But Annaliese?

God, she made the universe so . . . mundane.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.4K 2.2K 60
Arjun,CEO of Pearl Fashions falls in love with a girl who works in his company...😉Will the girl be his soulmate ? Abinaya, a freelancing fashion des...
1.1K 73 7
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن
7.5K 198 17
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....