Her Sanity

Od gayacademy

"I swear nothing happened" I tried not to moan "I warned you Allison that you are mine that no one should to... Viac

Author's Note
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

33

125K 2.3K 2.4K
Od gayacademy

Leone POV

"Leone" Allison held my chin turning my face so I would look at her

"Princess"

I was over Allison spending time with her, this has become a regular now. I couldn't tell the last time I stepped a foot into my office and I couldn't tell the last time Allison went to work.

I told her that she didn't have to worry about getting pay, I basically own the building she works in and I could pay her for the days she had missed. Overall if Allison didn't want to work for the rest of her life she didn't have to as long as I'm around.

I don't mind taking care of Allison, I don't mind giving her the world even though she deserves more than that. I would do everything and more for her. I would want to show her how she should be treat and that's like a Queen.

I don't know what we have going on right now but I what I know is that I'm not going to force her into anything that she doesn't want to be in. We just got to being good and I really don't want to mess things up.

I'm willing to do everything and prove to her that she's the one I want and whenever she's ready to take us to the next level I'm all hers. I'm all hers already whether she knows it or not.

The ultimate reason I really don't want to force anything or rush is because of what I do and the type of person I am. I want her to be safe but with who I am will she always be safe? Probably but if anything should ever happen I will protect her until my last breath no matter what.

I heard before that I'm a little twisted in the head but Allison brings out another side of me. She keeps me sane, she keeps me level headed. She makes me feel and do things I've never done before. She's my calm during the storm.

"I'm sorry" she said

"For what princess"

I was genuinely confused on why she was saying sorry. She hasn't done anything or said anything to be sorry about.

"For everything I ever did to you. For how I acted towards you in the past. I regret doing if I could go back and change how I acted I would. You have been nothing but loving, caring and sweet to me. You never once hurt me or speak ill of me no matter what I said or did to you. I would be lying if said I wasn't grateful for you. You make me feel so many things I can't even begin to explain. I'm probably rambling but all I want to say is I'm so sorry Leo baby"

I don't blame her for what she did in the past. Yes it hurt for how she acted towards me, for the things she said but I'm not mad at her. She had a right to behave how she did because the person who she had a one night stand with, just started to follow her around, pop up out of nowhere and constantly trying to get at her. One night stand mean you don't see the person again but there I was wanting to see her for the rest of my life.

I should have listen when she told me to back off the first time but I didn't so she had her right to behave how she did. But if I'm being honest something told me keep trying because it was just something about her that I couldn't get enough of.

I craved her so much

"You don't have to apologize for anything princess, you had every right to do what you did. I told you before I can never be angry or upset with you"

She cupped my face bringing it closer to hers "You are too precious for this world despite what others may think of you" she leaned in kissing me

This kiss was different than the other times. It was filled with so much passion, lust and something else I couldn't put my fingers on.

Was in like?

Was it love?

She leaned back as I deepened the kiss, laying down on the couch as I hover over her. I swipe my tongue on her bottom lip asking for access which she granted. Instantly our tongue met into a dance together causing Allison to moan into my mouth. I used my tongue to explore the four corners of her mouth, loving the feeling when our tongues touch.

She pulled back from the kiss, her hands still cupping my face. I stared into her eyes, they were dilated and clouded with lust.

"Have your way with me" she whispered staring into my eyes

I tilted my head to left then to right nodding my head "Whatever you want Princess" I captured her lips again

I wrapped my arms around her waist lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked up the stairs, going into her room kicking the door close with my foot.

I throw her on the bed carefully making sure not to hurt her. I took a step back from the bed staring at her, she had a bottom lip tuck between her teeth.

"Strip, Give daddy a show" I said

She tilted her head to the left then to the right smiling. She slowly got off the bed, strutting her way over to me, she stood infront of me running her hand down my chest before turning me around backing me up to the bed pushing me down.

She took a step back with her hands on the hem of her shirt, slowing lifting it up moving her hips to the music in her head. She took her shirt over head, throwing it somewhere in the room.

She had on a red lace bra, I can only imagine she has on the panty to match. The thought of seeing her in only lace underwear alone was causing a tent in my pants and it was becoming uncomfortable.

She turn her back to me, her hands on the waist on her shorts. She pulled her shorts down bending over in process giving me a view of her ass.

I quickly disregard of my clothes throwing them somewhere in the room before she could turned back around to face me.

She turned around laughing lightly seeing I was no longer in my clothes. She slowly and sensually took her underwear off.

I sat their admiring her, she was a work of art sculptured by god himself. I felt myself getting harder standing at attention of the sight of her.

She was so fucking beautiful

I tilted my head to left then to the right running my eyes over her body drinking her in. I could stare at her all day.

She strutted over to me in the most sexual way ever. She stood in front of me, putting her hand on my shoulder pushing me back on the bed to lay down.

"Let me take care of you daddy" she placing kisses on my neck then down my stomach leaving hickies as she go

She dropped to her knees placing kisses up my thigh before grabbing my dick running a flat tongue slowly up my length, as she uses her hand to massage my balls.

I leaned my head back on the bed closing my eyes, feeling my precum sprout out. She run her tongue up my length again to my tip twirling her tongue around licking my precum off.

I groaned when she suddenly wrapped her lips around me taking me into her mouth, engulfing me. She slowly went down my dick, taking the full length holding it for a few seconds before coming back up.

Her mouth felt so warm and so good just imagine how warm inside of her would feel. Since the last time we had sex, we hadn't done it again and I was dying to have her wrapped around my dick.

She started to suck on my dick bobbing her head up and down as she massage my balls.

"Fuck princess show me what that mouth can do"

She pulled my dick out with a pop before going back down again hitting the back of her throat. It felt so could I explode right then and there.

I could feel the pleasure roaming through my body, it felt amazing. It was better than having anyone else.

She started to suck and jerk me off at the same time but I couldn't just cum as yet. Remember what she said I leaned on my elbows gripping the back of her head as I began to thrust into her mouth basically fucking her mouth, hitting the back of her throat repeatedly.

"Mhmm you used to run this mouth alot let me show you how to keep it under control" I said

I thrusted into her harder, tears welding up in her eyes. She wasn't tapping out though she was taking it like the big girl that she is. My dick was throbbing inside her mouth, I could feel myself about to cum. I wanted to pull out but she wrapped her arms around my thighs bobbing her head meeting my thrusts.

Fuck

I didn't know she was this nasty in bed

Innocent in public

Freak within the bedroom

I thrusted a few more times before holding her down, cumming inside her mouth.

I pulled her head back staring into her eyes, she licked the remains off her lips, before leaning down and cleaning me off.

Who knew she was this nasty, now I'm really going to have my way with her. I'm about to fuck her like I hate her, I'm about to to leave her immobile, I'm about to beat her vagina up when I'm done only thing she's going to remember is my name.

I grabbed her throat lifting her up, turning her around throwing her on the bed, she had this smile on her face.

It's either my crazy is rubbing off on her or I brought out the crazy that was deep within her.

"You are big and all talk, now I want you to show me what that mouth can do" she smiled opening her legs

I'm about to wipe that smile right off her face when I'm done with her she won't even be talking. I hope she knows how to do sign language because that voice of hers is about to be gone.

I hover over her "I hope you enjoyed your last moment of talking because when I'm done with you princess you won't have a voice left and that's a promise"

I captured lips in a kiss, I then placed kisses on her jaw then on her neck. I suck on her pulse point leaving my mark before running a flat tongue over it soothing the pain. I felt a few more marks on her neck before kissing down the valley of breasts leaving marks as I move along.

I leaned my head wrapping my lips around her swollen right nipple while using my hand to pinch and rolled the left one.

"S-shit" she moaned

I love hearing her moan, it was the sexy thing I've ever heard. I could listen to her all day.

I moved over to her left nipple giving it the same attention as I did to the right one before placing open mouth kisses on her stomach then pelvis stopping about her vagina.

I decided to tease her and have her wait a little longer. I place kisses between her thighs caressing them with my lips before placing kissing around her swollen dripping sex.

"P-please Leo" she begged

"Please what Allison"

"P-please just touch me already"

Deciding that she had suffer enough I blew a breath on her swollen area. I ran a flat tongue up her slit before taking her in my mouth.

"F-fuck" she moan

I hummed at the taste of her, she was sweet and savory. If I could feast on her for the rest of my life I would.

I licked and suck at her vagina relishing in her juice. I used my index and pointed finger to her lips, running my tongue up and down then sucking on her bundle of nerves.

She laced her fingers in my hair, massage my scalp "Ahhh f-fuck! Just like that daddy" she moan

I wrapped my arm around her thigh holding her in place, putting my fingers on her vagina. I enter two fingers into her, while rubbing tight circles against her vagina and sucking on it in the process.

Her moans picked up gradually filling in the room. I added another finger picking up my pace, going deeper and faster with my fingers, rubbing faster circles against her vagina while sucking on her bundle of nerves.

She gripped the back of my head pushing me more into her as she grind on my face. "S-hit daddy R-right there! Yesss!"

I felt her walls clenched around my fingers, her body shaking. I picked my pace going fast than before, I hummed feeling her juice gushed into me mouth.

Her back arched off the bed, chest heaving, walls clenching as she cum undone. I took my fingers out cleaning her up with my tongue, I got up hovering over her placing my fingers in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around my fingers twirling her tongue cleaning her juice off as she stared into my eyes.

Fuck I think I just fell inlove with her more

I pulled my fingers out leaning down to kiss her, she hummed at the taste of herself on my lips. I took my shaft into my my hand running it up and down slit feeling how wet she is.

I lined up at her entrance, slowing pushing myself into her. I groan feeling how her walls instantly clenched around me, how warm and wet she is.

She felt like heaven

"Fuck" I groaned

"S-shit" she moaned

I gave her a few minutes to adjust to my size before I slowly started to move within her. I found a rhythm going in and out her, she gripped the sheets, her head leaned back and moans leaving her mouth.

I slowed down gripping her throat bringing her forward so she could look at me "May god have mercy on your soul because I won't" I stared into her eyes

I let her throat go, gripping her legs placing them on my shoulders. I gripped her waist picking up my pace pounding into her. I was pounding into her without mercy, I was murdering her vagina.

"F-Fuccck baby s-slow down" she moaned

I ignored her pleads, I pushed her legs behind her head "Hold them" I said and she did as told.

I had the perfect view of seeing myself disappearing inside of her. She was already creaming of my dick, it was the most perfect feeling and sight ever.

I put my hand between us placing it on her vagina rubbing tight circles against it, I picked up pace giving her deep long strokes hitting her spot.

"Who do you and this pussy belong to Allison" I looked her eyes thrusting into her at each word

She stared at me tears welding into her eyes, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth.

"Answer me Allison" I thrusted into her

She shook her head no. I grabbed her throat tightening the hold I had on her, I pounded into her relentlessly as I rub fast tight circles against her vagina"I said to answer me" I growled

"F-fuck! Y-you, I-I belong to you daddy"

"Good girl" I leaned putting my lips to her ear "You are my mine Allison. Always will be. No one should touch or see you the way I want to or the way I have"

I pulled back staring into her eyes, fucking her without her mercy, hand still around her throat. Her screams and moans filled the room along with the slapping of our skins.

I'm truly sorry for her neighbors

They will have to file a noise complaint

"I-m about to cum"

I shake my head "Nah hold that shit"

I was fucking her like I hated her, like she was my enemy. I had no sympathy whatsoever if she could be able to walk or talk later.

"I-I cccann't" her voice was fading

That's what I like

I ignored her as I continued to assault her vagina, grip tightening around her throat, fast circles rubbing her vagina. I was pounding in her hitting her spot repeatedly.

Moans, whimpers, screams leaving her lips. Her body was shaking, tears flowing down her face but I didn't care. I felt her walls clenched around  me before she pushed me out squirting everywhere. That didn't stop me I went right back in thrusting into her, giving deep strokes.

She placed her feet on my chest trying to pushed back, I gripped them holding them in place. I felt my own orgasm coming. I gave her a few more strokes before pulling out and cumming on her stomach.

"Shit" I grunted stroking myself releasing everything on her

She laid there panting, whimpering, tears running down her face "I hope you didn't think I was done with you." I smiled

She opened her mouth to speak but she couldn't, her voice was really going. I smiled in satisfaction.

"On all fours" I said

She nodded her head turning around on all fours doing her perfect arched. I had the perfect view of her ass and vagina. I could see her juice running down her thighs.

"What a pretty little pussy" I slapped her ass

She whimpered stuffing her face into the pillow "Too bad about to tear it up again" I slapped her ass again

I gripped her waist slamming into her groaning at the feeling of how warm she is. I could never get used this, the way she wrapped around me was suffocating. She was so tight it was unbelievable.

I started to thrust into her, slapping her ass. Her moans where muffled due to her face in the pillow.

"Throw that shit back" I slapped her ass

She did as told throwing it back on me. I placed both my hands behind my head letting her do her thing.

Who knew I would have the gorgeous Allison Santiago here in bed with me. This was an honor, a moment I will remember forever.

I started meeting her halfway as she fucked me back. If you could see the look on my face, you could tell I was inlove with this girl. She had me in a daze I don't ever want to get out of.

I snaked my arms around her waist resting it on her vagina rubbing circles against it as I gripped her waist with my other free hand pounding into her.

I could feel her walls clenching around me, forcing me not to move and just cum right there inside of her but that wasn't going to happen.

I slapped her ass thrusting into her "Cum for daddy princess"

Her body started to shake, her walls tightening around me as she came. I quickly pulled out of her cumming on her ass.

She collapsed onto the bed whimpering and her chest heaving. I gripped her waist pulling her down with me so that my back was on the bed and she was straddling my waist.

I lifted her up lining up my dick with her entrance before slowing pulling her down. She let out a whimper feeling me stretch her out.

"Show daddy how you ride" I slapped her ass

She stared into my eyes, lip tucked between her teeth. She placed her hands on my shoulder lifting herself before dropping back down.

Lord have mercy

I placed my hand between my head taking in the view above me. Her breasts were perfect bouncing with every move she made.

I hope she knows we going all night ain't no resting for her

We fucking until the sun comes up

*

"If I didn't know any better I would think you didn't run a business" Marcus walked into the office following me behind me closing the door.

This is the first time I'm coming into my office since I don't even remember.

I decided that I should come into work today because it wouldn't look good for me or my company and also wouldn't look good to my employees seeing as I'm supposed to be setting an example and leading them.

Last night Allison and I did have sex until the sun come up. The reason why we stopped was because she passed out, I fucked her into a coma. We went at it for hours, Allison came so many times she was overstimulated. I had so much energy I could keep going but she had reached her limit.

After everything I cleaned her up, change her clothes and sheets then put her to bed making sure she was okay. I could still feel the effects of last night on my body.

"I was busy" I said walking over to my desk

"Busy or cuddle up with Ms. Santiago" he stood on the other side of the desk

Same thing

"Busy" I said opening the draw taking out a file consisted of documents

"You know Leone if didn't know any better I would say you have gone soft since Ms. Santiago" he said

I glanced up from the document glaring at him "Don't underestimate Marcus. Remember I still have a bullet with your name on it and I'm not afraid to use it"

He held his hands up smiling "I'm just saying Leone"

"I'm JuSt SaYiNg LEoNe" I mocked

I wouldn't deny the fact that Allison has an effect on me. Ever since she had been around I've been more patient, less trigger happy, more understanding.

I've said it before Allison keeps me sane, she keep me level head, she keeps me from going crazing and going all Michael Myers.

Allison keeps me from turning the world upside down and painting the streets red. She had brought out another side of me that no one else has.

"Anyways are they any more news on the Silvan Crew" I took a seat in my chair

"We know that they were working with Alex, but they are still meeting with someone meaning they and Alex are working for someone more superior than them."

I nodded my head. I had told Marcus everything about Alex wanting to take everything from me, make me suffer then kill me.

We had found out that Alex wasn't working alone he was working with the Silvan Crew. Now that I have Alex, the Slivan Crew is now meeting someone who we think are their superior, who they got orders from. I still have no clue who would want to take my spot, I mean there are lot who would but no one brave enough.

"See what you can find out. Get someone on the inside"

"I will get to that. We are still monitoring the area where they meet and their offshore account. Should be getting some documents with information later today"

"Great" I nodded

"I'll see you later" Marcus walked out the office closing the door behind him

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I took it out seeing I had a message. I unlocked my phone going to my messages.

Allison: Hi baby I miss you, also thanks for giving me a limp now Kylie and Jade are going to have a blast. They are going to be making fun of me.

Yeah she's dickmatized

I smiled shaking my head reading the message as memories of last night and this morning flood my mind.

Me: Hello Princess I won't apologize for putting in the work btw how's that voice of yours

Allison: Fuck you Leo

Me: Already did that princess

I laugh shaking my head seeing that she read the message and didn't reply. I can say that she's becoming comfortable with me. She's changing and so am I. I can't wait to be around her for the rest of my life, she's the one that I want and I just hope that I'm the one that she wants.

I've said this before she deserves good things and I want to be one of them

I closed my phone resting it on the table. I opened the file ready to go over the document. I've missed a lot of days from work even though I'm the boss I still have work to do. You can't become successful by sitting around doing nothing. I worked to reach where I am today and I won't stop. I don't want my employees to feel like they are the only ones doing something to build this company up.

I pride myself in my work, I always work for what I want so I don't have to ask anyone for anything because people tend to hold stuff like that over your head.

I want to work so that when the time comes for me to stop and have a family of my own they won't have to worry about a thing.

I do everything now so that they will have the life they deserve, that I will have the life I deserve which I hope will include Allison

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

874K 33.7K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...
1.9M 60.2K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
93.1K 3.2K 25
Mia Foxx, way in over her head, decides to join a dating website. More like she's forced to but that's besides the point. 'Looking_For_Love' is her u...
13K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...