Fragile Hearts❤️

By _Glittery_Hearts

We have seen stories where the love of a partner heals the other in a relationship, but what turn will destin... More

Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Epilogue
Feedbacks from the readers❤️
Coming Soon!
MaNan: Running Away
Bonus Chapter-01
Love's Resilience

Character Sketch

9K 267 52
By _Glittery_Hearts

Manik is the world's youngest billionaire, a cold and ruthless entrepreneur. He is in the news mainly because of his temper management issues. Most people see him as an outrageous businessman, but they don't know how broken he really is. The secrets he holds are unknown to all but will be revealed in due course. The mask of anger he wears conceals his grief, and the walls he has built around his heart prevent him from expressing it. Additionally, he has poor relationships with his family, which will be revealed later in the story.

Riya is the only daughter of Dixits, a burgeoning neurosurgeon. As Manik hides his pain behind his anger, she hides her cries of agony and misery behind her contagious smile. She had a brutal childhood and is still bearing the fallouts of it. Now she has no heart to share her problems with anyone because she had a lot to say before but no one to share it with, and now she has no heart to talk about her pain. Yet she still believes in her heart that there will be someone special who will free her from all the distress of her life and give her what she most needs - love.

Mukti is Manik's younger sister and Cabir's twin sister. Currently studying Fashion Design at a recognized college in Mumbai, she is a delightful and virtuous girl who loves her family dearly. Her Manik Bhai is her hero, and she wishes to be prosperous like him. As the only daughter of the Malhotras, she is their princess.

Cabir is the youngest son of Malhotras and is a lively and jovial guy. He loves his family a lot, especially Manik and also knows that his brother is not what he shows around to everyone and wants him to get all the happiness he truly deserves. He is studying Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) at a renowned college in Mumbai.

Raj and Neyonika are Manik, Mukti, and Cabir's parents. Raj is an astute businessperson and a caring father to Mukti and Cabir, but not Manik. Manik and Raj are poles apart and have many animosities against each other. Meanwhile, Neyonika Malhotra is a perplexing personality, and everything about her will be disclosed later in the story.

Ashwin and Anita are Harshad, Aryaman, and Riya's parents. They are the worst parents a child could ever get. Both have a lot of illicit businesses running, and the only thing that matters to them is wealth and prestige. They are responsible for Riya's present condition and all her childhood afflictions and adversities.

Harshad is the eldest son of Dixits and is a spoiled brat. He is his father's favourite because he is exactly like him- greedy for wealth and authority. He is a playboy and the most crucial part of Riya's awful childhood.

Aryaman is the younger son of Dixits and is a diverse character. He is under the spell of his parents and brother about wealth being everything in life. He doesn't know about his family's reprehensible deeds, so he loves them the most and holds Riya culpable for their family conflicts.

Ridhaan is a Doctor of Medicine by position and is Riya's childhood friend. He is an affable lad and is very diligent when it comes to his work. He knows about Riya's current state but is not aware of the reason behind it. He knows her family is wicked and has always been there for her. He is more like a brother to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.4K 20
თეჰიონი ერთ ღარიბ ოჯახიდანაა რომელსაც თავისი მშობლები ფულის სანაცვლოდ მდიდარ ბიზნესმენ ჯეონ ჯონქუქს მიყიდიან. ვნახოთ როგორ განვითარდება მოვლენები.💜🔞
218K 9.3K 20
Three years Ago, Randhawa's lost everything. The day was still very much alive in their memories. The only thing left with them was ashes of their dr...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...