Madame Williams ( teacherxstu...

By floosstories

The trauma of the death of her best friend makes her change completely, to the point she becomes a darker ver... More

Characters Guide
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Author's note

56

14.6K 397 285
By floosstories

DIANE'S POV:

I sat down on the familiar chair and started playing with my ring. I was fucking tired. I was full of rage and tiredness inside me, and the urge of crying came every two minutes like a bullet. I sat down on the chair I was signaled to, and of course I just wanted to stand up and walk away from the room.

I had barely slept last night and now that I had finally made it to work I had to sit here and waste time while a dumb substitute must be taking over my class.

"Apparently you're gonna have to get used to my office if you keep up this behavior, Miss Williams."

He sounded like one of those pervert republican white men, like Mr. White from high school when I was sent to his office for not wearing a bra underneath my shirt, apparently not only my shoulders were distracting but the lack of fabric suffocating my breasts.

I put on a polite smile, "Look, I agreed with your decision to change Jensen's elective, but I never said I would stop being helpful to my students." I shrugged my shoulders trying to keep cool.

Mr. Garner took a sip of what seemed to be coffee but smelled harder than that, of course. Probably bourbon.

"I think it was an unspoken agreement that you would take your distance."

"Why would I? I'm not doing anything wrong. Jensen's sister called me this morning and asked if I could drive her to school because she was running late, that was all."

"I'm not an idiot." The older man said.

I raised my eyebrows at him, crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him, "I didn't intend you were."     ...but you are.

"Look, Diane. Can I call you Diane?" He tilted his head to the side, as if he was not sure if I was going to say yes to that question.

"If you wish."  No you can't.

"Diane... A few parents heard about the whole situation. You showing up in your car with a student isn't really a good thing for the reputation of the school."

"It wasn't even at school." I said defensively, but keeping cool.

He pursed his lips, "A block away, but still close enough."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll keep it in mind."

Nicole didn't call me for a damn thing. Lou called her mom early this morning telling her she left early to school, when actually she had spent the night with me after that stupid dinner.

Garner let me out of his damn office and then I went back to sitting down with Patricia. I corrected a few exams while she ate her lunch.

"Honey, can I ask you something?" The older woman asked.

I looked at the woman, "Of course."

"Is it true what people are saying?" Her eyebrows frowned in concern.

Yes, I'm in love with one of my students.

"Oh God, don't listen to that gossip." I scoffed, and tried to act as if it was absurd, "You know I have a girlfriend, I told you about her." I said, "Jensen is like a little sister to me."

"Alright. I was just worried about you." Patricia said.

I tapped my fingers on the surface of the table we were sharing, "You don't have to. I mean, you know the girl has had a bad year. Apparently kindness gets confused with something else." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry that lady reported you, I knew you wouldn't be able to do something like that."

"Thanks Pat." I said, forcing a smile on my lips.

I wouldn't be able to do something as atrocious as sleeping with a student, right? I mean, that's what Miss Williams thought, when Diane knew the other perspective very well.

"I would never sleep with a student, though."

"I would, if I were a college professor." Patricia confessed.

I laughed out loud and put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. I didn't expect her to say that. Patricia laughed along and looked away, seeming ashamed of her thoughts.

"If you put it that way, I think you wouldn't be the only one." I signaled to Mr. Santos that was sitting in the table behind us attacking whatever he was eating today.

Patricia laughed loudly, startling me and a few people's heads turned around to look at Pat try to control her laughter.

*

"He can suck it." Lou said and turned the page of the book she was reading.

I smiled with my mouth full of a sushi roll. "Mhmm." I managed to mutter.

Lou marked the page she was in and then closed the book to continue eating her dinner.

I swallowed my food, "So I started taking the damn vitamins my gyno gave me... calcium and all that crap. And I have to start getting B6 vitamins! I didn't think there were so many kinds of vitamins! It's crazy." I exclaimed and watched Lou eat a piece of sashimi.

She swallowed and then looked at me. "You have a big cocktail of pills and you need to eat more fish?"

"Exactly! That's why I insisted on sushi tonight." I said and then stole a piece of sashimi from Lou's plate.

"Hey!"

"I need my omega, vitamin D, E and B6!" I defended myself before sinking the piece of raw salmon in soy sauce and eating it.

"Fine." Lou rolled her eyes.

I loved being barefoot, eating with this lovely woman in front of me, but of course I had a hundred thoughts in my mind as always.

I was still angry for this morning. I was exhausted and furious of this situation, I even thought of transferring schools but that would look suspicious. I just had to wait a year and a half, but it seemed like that was going to be in over one hundred years.

"I heard you were sent to the principal's office." Lou said before she took another bite of her raw fish.

I was afraid of responding to that. I didn't want Lou to think it was her fault I had to be in that disgusting room, but I put a thumbs up while I kept chewing on a California roll.

She frowned her eyebrows at me, "What did he have to say?"

I swallowed, "It was about me dropping you off."

"You're kidding." Lou seemed upset now.

"I'm not."

She rolled her eyes, "Fuck. I'm sorry about that babe, I had no idea someone saw."

"Yeah well, apparently all eyes are on us. You haven't been teased or anything, have you?"

She remained silent. "Lou." I pressed.

"A couple times but nothing much... just Jasper and his usual crap." Lou looked down to her plate avoiding my gaze, "Sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"I never tell you when I'm being bothered at school and I know you care and that you get worried." The brunette said.

"Aw, baby..." I cooed and stood up from my seat to go sit behind her and kiss the side of her neck, "Of course I worry. You're everything to me, and I don't like anyone messing with you... I know you'd rather not snitch, but just tell me when it happens, please."

"It's nothing, really." She said, still looking down with a bit of shame and sadness in her tone.

"It's something, Lou. You don't deserve any hate, you've done nothing wrong."

"Apparently I have... because being gay was enough to be teased, but being gay with a teacher seems to be even worse..." She whispered under her breath and kept looking forward, ignoring my eyes trying to reach for hers, but I could only see her profile.

My heart broke from what she said. I had no idea what was going on in Lou's life sometimes and that got me anxious.

"Babe, you've got to talk to me."

"I know, I just don't want you to feel bad or get angry at those kids."

"Those? As in multiple?!" I ran a hand through Lou's hair.

She nodded her head slightly, "I don't want you getting at risk anymore. It's been enough."

"It's never enough if it's to keep you safe!" I said, I stood up and sat down on the floor next to her, grabbing her chin and directing her eyes to stare at mine, "Never enough."  I repeated.

"I don't want to be a burden." Her puppy eyes were killing me.

I felt myself tearing up, "You're never a burden. Never. I'd do anything for you to be calm, and if getting those kids reported to the principal is what I have to do, then I'll do it. Maybe we can find another school for you? Would you like that?"

She shook her head, "No, no."

"But baby..."

"No. I've been in this school forever and I don't want to just leave because some stupid kids say hurtful things. I don't." Lou suddenly seemed angry.

A tear scarped my eye and I cursed to every God there possibly was, because I hated my damn hormones. I brushed it away immediately, "Okay then." My voice cracked.

"You're crying?"

"No. I just... I hate my hormones, that's all." I sniffed a bit, "I just... I get worried about you. I hate that you can't be calm at school, you're supposed to be feeling safe."

Lou bit her lip anxiously, "Please don't cry."

My lip trembled and I felt like a fool, "I don't wanna cry."

"Diane." She grabbed my face with both of her hands, "Please don't overthink this. I can handle it, I do."

I nodded my head, "I just want to take care of you."

Lou giggled nervously as I started crying rivers. The brunette kissed the top of my head and then wrapped her arms around me to hug me.

"I know you do, shh... it's okay." She tried to soothe me.

I cried into her shoulder, "I'm not sad, I'm just hormonal." I clarified, which made Lou giggle and kiss the top of my head.

"I know, I know...  you need more salmon." She joked, which actually made me laugh a bit in between sobs.

After a moment I calmed down, "Sorry about that."

Lou pecked my lips, "Don't apologize."

TW: upcoming sexual content

I pecked her lips now and then Lou grabbed a California roll with her chopsticks and put it in soy sauce before putting it in front of my mouth to eat. I took the roll from the chopsticks and ate it, looking straight into Lou's eyes.

"I love feeding you." She said, blushing, and then she took another piece of sushi for me to eat.

I ate from her for a while, I wasn't too hungry, but I loved how she elegantly moved the chopsticks with her fingers and how she looked at me in the eye when she fed me.

A grain of rice stuck to my lower lip and she removed it with a kiss. Then she quit the chopsticks and used her fingers to feed me. A soaking piece of raw fish traveled to my lips in the grasp of her middle finger and thumb, which I licked and sucked after taking each bite, getting the soy sauce off them.

It was impressive how the mood could change in a matter of seconds.

I knew Lou must have been flustered, because we hadn't been under the sheets together ever since Thanksgiving break, and not only my hormones were killing me, but I knew Lou was going insane as well.

We were each other's drugs and it was addicting to look at her darkened eyes while I cleaned her fingers with my tongue.

Lou let out a breathy gasp, and I could see her breathing getting heavier at the touch of my tongue on her fingers.

She bit her lip as she stared at my lips with hunger.

I took initiative, grabbed a piece of raw salmon and put the tip on her lips, I grabbed onto the other tip of the piece of fish and we both ate until our lips met. I felt like the lady and the tramp.

I moaned at the taste of Lou's lips, and kissed her lips passionately.

Lou had a hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer, letting her tongue massage mine while we kept kissing passionately. Her touch was soft.

I was surprised we had been celibate for so long, and I was also surprised we hadn't had sex last night.

I took off her shirt and reunited my lips with hers, hungrily kissing her. I helped her off her shorts, taking my time to look at her long legs.

I could feel a tingle in between my legs already and I couldn't wait for her to do something about it. I loved the way she touched me, her hungry touch, her fingers underneath my shirt, touching my skin lightly.

Soon I was without a shirt too, and Lou's fingers were fast to undo my belt and the zip of my maroon silk pants.

Suddenly her lips were off mine, and when I opened my eyes I found hers looking at me with hunger.

"Go to the room. Now." She ordered me.

I didn't hesitate a thing and I stood up in a matter of seconds. She did as well and followed behind me to my bedroom. I giggled when she grabbed one of my ass cheeks and whispered for me to hurry up.

Out of the sudden I was being pushed on top of bed, and Lou's long fingers were taking off my pants and panties all together. I shivered, watching her take the lead.

"Was that a shiver?" She asked in a low tone that drove me crazy.

I smiled and looked up at her climbing on top of me. She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and raised her eyebrows, "Answer."

"Y- yeah." I said.

Lou smiled widely and thank goodness I was wearing a bra that opened from the front, because I couldn't wait for her to touch me. She undid my bra, helped me out of the straps and looked down at me like I was a juicy piece of meat.

I loved it when she looked at me with that much desire.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered.

Laura lowered her head to kiss my collarbone, up to the back of my ear, sucking onto my sensitive skin, making me not only shiver again but moan.

"I want you so bad." I said, my breath heavier than ever, a pool in between my legs.

Suddenly Laura pulled my hair harshly, pulling my head back for her to kiss my throat; I whined a bit from the surprise and then felt her hand wrap around it and make even hornier. Lou had never taken over me like this. - She squeezed just a bit, and I felt my body tinglier than ever.

"You're gonna have to wait a bit." She said, then removed her hand from my neck and lovingly kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes and felt her tongue slowly play with mine, taking her time to take over my mouth, just like she was taking over the rest of my body. Her thighs were on each side of my torso, but I wanted one of them in between mine so badly.

I loved how she managed to be so delicate and so rough at once, and that made me even crazier.

"Please." I begged when she let me breathe from our passionate kiss.

She shook her head, and with a wicked smile on her lips she said, "I'll make you feel better than ever tonight."

I bit my lip.

She kissed delicately, my chin, my neck again, and then down the valley of my breasts to my belly button.

Her hands roamed from my shoulders to my fingertips. She tangled our fingers and then put my hands under my head. "Keep them there."

Then she got rid of her bra, and then she joined her hair in a bun.

I was getting aroused by just the sight of her.

She lowered herself back on top of me, kissed one of my cheeks, the top of my nose, my forehead, and then kissed my lips again. There was no urgency in her kiss, and I kissed her back just as hungry but just as calmly and softly as she did. She grabbed onto my bottom lip with her teeth and pulled it.

After ending our kiss, she went to bit on my ear. I shivered and gasped at the feeling.

One of her hands was just next to my right breast, tracing patterns on my side, "Do you feel my fingers?"

"Mhmm..."

"Do you feel..." She started moving toward my breast, "...how they travel smoothly over your skin?"

I breathed out in delight, loving how it felt.

"How they're almost touching your nipple..." Her middle finger started tracing the outline of my areola, "...I know it's driving you crazy... the anticipation..."

I whined a bit, because she wasn't lying. I just wanted to be touched.

"I love how they're both standing up for me..." she kept whispering on my ear.

I watched her finger keep circling my areola, and then she was circling my nipple and I let out a sigh of pleasure.

"How does it feel?"

"Amazing," I managed to moan.

I closed my eyes, I had my thighs closed and I kept squirming trying to get some friction in between them. I was going crazy. My chest was going up and down rapidly.

She sucked on my other nipple while she kept playing with the other. She pinched it, and the other one she sucked. I was helpless.

"Lou..." I moaned, "Please."

She didn't give a fuck about my whining and my requests, she just kept enjoying my breasts and when she was done with them, she parted my thighs with her own, she sucked on the skin of my abdomen and let her hands part my thighs even wider if possible.

I had my eyes closed, my back arched while I made every pleasurable sound that I could possibly make, feeling every piece of me feel pleasure and a horrible ache for release.

"Please, please." I kept begging.

She dipped her tongue on my belly button, she tingled behind my knees, and I was a mess for her. She was taking so long and I felt like I was in another dimension.

I felt like I was going to pass out if she gave me my release. Her touch was soft, it wasn't rushed, she was taking all the time in the world to meet every piece of my skin, and I loved it. I felt a fire inside me, and it wasn't turning off anytime soon.

Suddenly a touch along my labia startled me, and I let out a moan of surprise and pleasure. It was her tongue, I hadn't realized she had stopped nibbling my lower abdomen, I hadn't realized I was suddenly floating in so much pleasure I felt overwhelmed.

She ran her tongue along my labia again, and then parted my labia with her tongue as well, her hands holding my hips down.

I grabbed onto the pillow underneath my head, I felt the fresh air meet my core, but soon that was gone with the warmth of her tongue entering me.

I whined and moaned.

She was so attentive, she was so soft with her tongue, she made sure I felt every bit of her touch, she made sure I was over the moon. And she did it just right.

"Laura," I moaned, my mouth going dry from all the panting.

Her tongue played with the side of my clit, then rushed down all my labia to my entrance and then up again to the same spot on the side of my clit. She massaged the side up and down slowly with the gifted tip of her tongue.

I was a moaning mess.

One of her hands was off my hips, and then her arm held me down, and two of her fingers soaked with my wetness and played with my labia.

"You're so wet, babe..." She whispered, and then kissed my clit. "Can I get a finger in?"

"Please," I begged, barely being able to speak.

Slowly she sunk one of her fingers inside of my cunt. I moaned loud, my body shook a bit at the sudden rush of pleasure.

"Can I stretch it out a bit? Add another finger?" She requested. I loved that she asked me, even if she knew I was dying for it.

"Please!"

She added another finger and started moving in and out slowly, meanwhile her tongue circled my clit slowly, maybe slower than her fingers. I had my eyes shut, and I parted my thighs wider than ever, making sure she got every bit of me to play with.

"Fuck, fuck..." I breathed.

She started fucking me with her fingers a bit faster, making sure to massage the wall that held my G spot, and I felt my pleasure increasing and my release closer and closer.

She sucked on my clit, kissed it, and her fingers went faster and faster, and that come-hither motion was taking me somewhere else. My muscles were suddenly so weak that I couldn't grab onto the pillow anymore, my vagina squeezed onto Laura's fingers, and I let myself cry in intense pleasure, and my thighs tremble like an earthquake, and my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

The weirdest sound came out of my throat as I kept shaking and she kept fucking me, faster and faster, and sucking more and more and more. Tears came out of my eyes, my neck cracked, my toes curled, my breath caught on my throat. Euphoria took over me, the muscles of my face made me smile with my mouth open, and I felt so tense like I was going to break all my bones.

Lou got her fingers out of me slowly when I came down from my high, her tongue licked off my sweat from my mound to my neck, and the stupid smile on my face was never coming off again.

I opened my eyes to look at her and I kissed her. I tasted myself in her lips and tongue as she deepened the kiss and then the smile came back to rest on my features when she finished the kiss.

"I told you I was making you feel better than ever."

And she did.

Lou kissed my tears away and laid her body on top of mine, nuzzling onto the curve of my neck and shoulder, "You're so beautiful when you come."

I shivered again, I loved how she would shamelessly say all those dirty things to me. I slowly moved myself to accommodate Lou on top of me. "I... love you." I said breathless.

I felt a little ashamed of crying, because I don't think I had ever cried from an orgasm.

Lou giggled at my sloppy hushed voice, "I love you." She said, pecked my lips, and then cupped one of my breasts.

I laughed out loud at her touch. I loved how she could never get enough of me.

"I love your boobs."

I laughed again and closed my eyes, letting out a breath, "I'm stoned on you."

"So am I. You're delicious." She wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh, and then she brushed some hairs off my face.

"Stop. You're gonna make me come again from just talking." I giggled and pecked Lou's lips.

"I was so hungry for you." She pecked my lips.

I wanted to make her beg for release just as much as she made me, but I was still trying to regain my energies from the rollercoaster I had just gone through. She looked down at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

Lou detached her body from on top of mine, she stood up from bed, grabbed my robe from the closet and when she was about to leave the room she took off her panties and threw them at me, "That's how wet you got me..."

A few minutes later she was back in bed with a glass of water for me, and then when I insisted it wasn't fair she didn't get a reward for such a good job, she shut me up with a kiss and a caress down my back.

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
126K 2.2K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
127K 3.3K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
74.5K 1.9K 52
Warning 18+ For sex and strong language and brief SA scene. Completed. One drunken message that was supposed to go to her best friend, sends Alic...