Zak Storm - The Chosen One

By Starauthor505

(I don't own anything. All ideas, inspiration and OCs belong to @xDark_Ninjax) *First Part of the Tetralogy*... More

The Comic Dream
Stormy Winds in Aeria
A Strong Ally
Caught Cold
The Voice that no one Heard
The Seven
The Mysterious Girl
Ancient Stories
The Waypoint to Aeria
The Amulet of Chronos
The Prophecy
Thought Chaos
The Planetarium
By Unfair Means
The Poison of the Shadow Nettle
No Good Prospects
The Revelation
Game of Hide-and-Seek in Vapir
Rescue at the Last Second
Deceptively Real
Time Pressure
One Last Attempt
Ingrateful Fate
Back to Life
Hidden Worlds
Something Out of Hand
The Story of the Guardians
Heavier than Expected
Growing Power
Beginning of a Riddle
Too many Questions - Too few Answers
New Hint, New Target
Portal to Vajestrella
The Book of Sirens
Revealed Past
Shared Team
"The Choice is Yours!"
Not a Single Word
Skullivar's Puppet
New Plan: Infiltration
Now or Never
Supposed Retreat
Chronos's Spirit
One Idea Further
Worth a Try
Fight by all Means
Difficult Decision
A Farewell Forever
Last Honour
Mourned as Heroes
The Island in the Sea of Beru
The Insight
Family Relationship on the Brink
The Situation is Coming to a Head
For the First Time in a Long Time...
The Voice of Reason
The Temptation
Forgiveness
The Longed-For Wish
Only This One Chance
"I'll Never Let You Go!"
Fear is the Greatest Enemy
"Love is your Weakness"
Tricked!
The Last Stand
It's Finally Over...
Peace in the Bermuda Triangle
The Family is Always There

Disastrous Dispute

16 0 0
By Starauthor505

The crew stood there and didn't know what to say. After what felt like an eternity of silence, Cece interrupted it. "Thank you, Luna." She nodded when Ria ran onto the balcony in a rage. Luna looked sadly after her and Cece followed her. 

Ria's Point of View

I could burst with anger. I pushed open the door to the balcony and just wanted to scream. I clutched the railing and I gradually drove down again until Cece stood next to me. Well, great, she's the last person I wanted to see right now... 

C: "What the hell is wrong with you?" 

R: "How many more times? Now you have confirmation of what kind of character our mother had..." 

C: "Yes, okay, the evidence is bulletproof, but still, I don't believe that. You're overreacting." 

R: "Are you serious?!! Put yourself in my position. Then you would understand me!" 

I stared darkly at Cece. I really had to control myself not to yell at them, but I was about to. She also looked at me angrily. Luna and the rest stood in the door and listened. 

R: "I just wanted to live a normal life. That's all I ask for..." 

C: "Now, nothing is normal and everyone makes mistakes. Then it is important to forgive them." 

R: "For the fact that she treated my father like this and deceived him? You can't ask that of me!" 

C: "I can do that and I'm doing that right now!" 

R: "I thought you were standing by my side and not on my back. I was of the opinion that we should destroy Skullivar together..." 

C: "I understand you, yes-" 

R: "That's exactly what you're not doing!" 

Luna intervened and tried to separate the two of us. "Ria, you need all the help you can get to defeat Skullivar. Your duties-" I pushed her arm away. "What duties?" "Zak's. You are the closest relative and therefore you bear the responsibility of the Chosen One." I stared at her, stunned. "No, I can't." 

L: "Chronos foresaw it this way, you have to follow in your brother's footsteps." 

R: "I can't..." 

C: "Why not? You owe it to Zak!" 

R: "It's too much..." 

C: "Zak is dead and you don't want to take his responsibility? You made him a promise!" 

R: "No, Cece!" 

I turned away but Cece didn't let go. 

C: "What's your problem?" 

R: "I can't tell you..." 

I tried to ignore them and wanted to leave. 

C: "What are you so afraid of?!" 

R(angrily turning around): "I'm afraid of further losses! I don't want to lose you too!" 

C: "But if you don't accept this task, we will all die." 

There was silence. I had made a decision. 

R: "I was hoping you would stick by me but apparently you changed your mind. I can't fight with someone who doesn't understand me." 

C: "What are you up to?" 

I looked at Cece again. Then I held the railing of the balcony. "If you don't want to help me, I have to defeat Skullivar alone." With these words, I swung over the railing and jumped off the balcony. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.5K 42
Dying came in all shapes and forms. You die young, in-between, old, healthy, ill, or even by complete accident. Her's happened to come early. While s...
93.6K 2.3K 19
This is a story about two skeleton lovers. After they CROSSed paths through a NIGHTMARE. The smaller one had been stuck in an AU called X-Tale, with...
77.2K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
1K 14 10
Warning: If not already, read my original stories first! Spoilers for those who haven't! Now that the Sun has risen again, the balance of light has b...