In your arms

By ola_writesss

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ... More

00 | Introduction
01 | The new neighbour
02 | The playboy look
03 | New me
04 | Alone
05 | Boredom
06 | Hero
07 | Prove it
08 | Anxiety
09 | Finally
10 | Broken
11 | Accepting reality
12 | A mess
13 | It's been a while
14 | Entertaining
15 | The old one
16 | Apology
17 | A chance?
18 | Twise
19 | One night
20 | Blood
21 | Never again
22 | Yellow
23 | You promised
24 | Like my uncle
25 | Tonight
26 | New dress
27 | Over it
28 | Care
29 | Our first
30 | Finish it
31 | Parents
32 | Darker shade of red
33 | A white lie
34 | I am fine!
35 | The past
36 | Another failed plan
37 | An angel to me
38 | Dinner with old friends
39 | A distraction
41 | My comfort
42 | I love you both!
43 | Anything for her
44 | A new city
45 | Everything
46 | Escape
47 | Darkness
48 | Epic
โ€ข Epilogue | Our story
โ€ข Bonus chapter | Surprise

40 | A blessing to take

933 37 15
By ola_writesss

We spent the whole day at the shooting ring.

I was getting good and I wasn't that scared anymore.I was getting comfortable around a gun
and of course Tyler was good at teaching as well.

He kept his word and he was now driving to my parents house.

I don't know if mom or dad told her about me and Tyler.

Honestly, I don't know what to tell her.

She has always been there for me.

From the moment I was brought to life to the present.Her being diagnosed with cancer last year brought down her motivation to live.

I got to attached to her.

And I am not mad about it.

Tyler pulls infront of the house and gets out of his driver seat and came to open the car door for me."Thank you!" I smile and kiss his cheek.

He stayed silent.

I knock on the door and my mom opened it."Welcome sweetheart!" I hug her tight and Tyler put a hand out to greet her.My mom didn't take it but she hugged him.

Tyler got shocked and I was holding back a giggle when Tyler send me a look over my mom's shoulder.

We got inside to the living room and my dad was sitting there watching TV.I hug him tight and sit back on the couch next to Tyler."I should go upstairs and see grandma!" I say.

"I will be right back!" I whisper and smile at Tyler.

I walk over to her room and knock on the door."Come in!" I open the door slowly.

"Hello grandma! I hope I am not disturbing you!"

"Oh Jasmine dear! You are not a bother, come in." I smile and walk over to her bed.I sit near her.

I have to tell her about Tyler but how.

"What is bothering you dear?"

"I didn't come here alone today!" I tell her. She doesn't respond for a few minutes."Who is the lucky guy?"

I hesitate rather or not to tell her and to disturb her with my life.I will do it.

"Tyler Hendrix." Her eyes widened.

"I knew it! You two had a lot in common." I smile.

"I want to talk to him.Bring him up here?" Considering my grandma and how sick she is she can't walk up the stairs multiple times a day and her treatments make her more tired than she already is."You sure?"

She nods."Please be nice to him." I beg her."I won't promise anything!" She teases.

I smile and walk over to the door.I lean in the staircase and yell "Tyler can you come up for a second?" I hear him say "just a minute" and then I wait for him in the hall way, upstairs.

He came upstairs after a few minutes.

His suit jacket was unbuttoned and he was smiling.He looks happy considering how nervous he looked before we came here.

"What's got you all smiling?" I smile and ask. He put his hands Around my waist and pecked my lips."Nothing to worry about!"

"My grandma wants to talk to you!" His smile faded away."Oh shit! Should I be worried?"

I laugh and shake my head.

I lead him in the room and I let him enter first.He greeted my grandma and kissed the back of her hand."Jasmine will you excuse us for a moment?" Oh they want to talk alone.

I shoot my head towards Tyler and he swallowed.

Is he scared?

I don't say a thing.I just walk walk outside the room and walk over to my old room.

Everything is in their place.

The walls coloured in dark pink.The frames still hanging on the wall.I open the closet and see a big box.I know what I used the box for but i hardly know what's in it.

I take it out and put it on the bed.

Opening the box a big stalk of letters in different size comes in my view.I hardly remember what I wrote.

I take one out and read.

"Life sucks!"

Then another one...

"Imagine if someone cared about me like the stories on those books!"

"Screams and blood, a horror movie became a reality."

"My heart got broken more when it was about to heal."

"It hurts when I hear the stupid argument and it never ends."

"Should I continue living?"

"If I ask you to kill me, you will be forgiven if you do it!"

I was in the depression state.These were all written after Abby's death and Tyler leaving.

There is more.

A few lovers envelops.I pull one out.

There was a name written in the back of the envelope. Leonardo DiCaprio

Damn.

Typical celebrity crush for the girls in my age back then.

I wonder what I wrote in there.

Before I had the chance to open it, I hear the door to my grandma's room open and close and I quickly grab everything and put it to its place.

I don't want Tyler to read those.

I walk out of the room and meet with his figure.He was smiling again.

What the fuck did they talk about?

Jasmine leaves the room leaving me with her dad while her mom is in the kitchen."So Tyler how is work?"

"It's going really well Mr.Davis.Thank you for asking."

Then silence again.

I wanna ask for his blessing before I do anything.

"Mr.Davis!" I get his attention and Jasmine's mom comes in the room.

"I love your daughter so much and I don't think I would be able to live without her.Like ever.She changed me for the better since high school and you know the rest of the story.I had no idea how much I missed her and wanted her to be mine until I saw her again.So I am asking you for your blessing to propose to her!" I try to keep calm.

My heart beating out of my chest.

What if he says no?

Does that mean that I lost her?

He sighs.

"Considering how happy you make my daughter I will allow you to!" I am gonna jump up and down from excitement but I am gonna keep up my serious posture.

"Thank you Mr.Davis." I shake his hand and he just nods.Jasmine's mom came and hugged me again.

"Tyler can you come up for a second?" Jasmine yelled from upstairs.I yell back "just a minute!" I excuse myself from the living room and walk up to the staircase.

I stop on my track.

I just got her parents blessing.

I am smiling like crazy.

"What's got you all smiling?" Jasmine's voice comes through my ears.I put my hands around her waist and peck her lips."Nothing to worry about!"

"My grandma wants to talk to you!" My mood immediately changed."Oh shit! Should I be worried?"

She led to her grandma's room and I enter.I walk inside."Nice to see you again Ms.Davis." I kiss the back of her hand.She smiles and says "Jasmine will you excuse us for a moment." Oh she wants to talk alone.

I am fucked.

Jasmine leaves the room.

"Please tell me you are not playing with my grand daughter's feeling or your dead." She immediately says.

"I am not." I say.

We both have our serious face on."Do you love her?" I nod.

"Use your words boy!"

"Yes, I do love her with all my heart and soul, with everything I have to give." I say.Meaning every word I said.

"Do you see a future with her?"

Am I being interviewed?

A future with her.

I can only see her walking down the aisle with the white dress.Saying the words 'I do'! The sleepless nights because of her cramps.With kids running around the house.Her yelling at me because I spoil her and the kids to much.Cuddling with her every damn night. Making love to her.

I want it all.

"I do!"

"Are you gonna propose to her?" Oh fuck!

"Soon.I hope." I say.

I still don't know how am I gonna do it but one thing I know for sure is that I am gonna do it.Hopefully when this Cameron guy situation ends and we live our happy ever after.

"You have my blessing on you two! You made her happy and I am glad that you two found your way back to each other."

Before I could say anything she interrupts "You are free to go!"

I say a quick 'thank you' and leave the room.

I just got her parents' blessing.

Her grandmother's blessing.

And now is the death of the one and only Cameron!

don't expect me to update soon because I have a shit ton of things to study!

Ola <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
2.2M 69K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
869K 14.8K 81
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.โž I gasped, s...