š™–š™™š™«š™šš™£š™©š™Ŗš™§š™š! || tokyo...

By notnaka

"š™„ š™Øš™©š™¤š™”š™š š™Øš™¤š™¢š™š š™—š™§š™šš™–š™™!" āž“š˜š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜©, š˜¢ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¬š˜­š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜­š˜Ŗš˜µļæ½... More

šŸŽšŸŽ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ–
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•

šŸŽšŸ“

5.1K 233 40
By notnaka

              ╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

                ᵒʰᵐʸᵍᵒᵈ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʰᵉʳ! 

              ╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Shio had gone sick for one week, making the whole household worry for her. The haitani brothers knew of the information, but was not allowed to see her for a while because of the muffins.

She had a high fever and was slurring all the time, especially the three days her fever was really high.

Eiji had a job to do, izana needs to do gang stuff, so now, it was up to kakucho and paul to look after her.

❝kakucho, I'm bored...❞  shio whined.

❝huh? What do you wanna do then?❞ 

❝a-❞ 

❝no adventures stupid, you're sick right now.❞ 

Sighing, shio slumped back in her bed. Paul had got nothing to do, so he just lay down beside shio and act like a doll or a comforter object or something.

❝What if-❞ 

❝shio, no.❞ 

❝Hey, you don't even know what i was even gonna say...❞  Shio pouted.

❝knowing you, you just want to go out of the house, do you not?❞ kakucho asked a rhetorically, a helpless smile on his face.

❝Hmph!❞ 

Chuckling, kakucho stood up. ❝I'll buy you something outside for a bit so you won't get bored later, okay? But you'll have to stay here. No escaping.❞ 

Thinking for a bit, shio nodded. ❝Okay.❞ 

❝Paul, watch her. Don't let her escape.❞ Kakucho said and paul barked.  He ain't gonna risk his pup getting more sick so he'll just listen to the tall human this time.

Being left for an hour, shio managed to keep herself inside the house like kakucho told her. Kakucho got back a few minutes later after that one hour.

Looking at the shopping bags, shio stared at it with curiosity. ❝what did you get?❞ 

❝fun stuff.❞  kakucho opened the boxes and pulled out a pack of uno cards, monopoly board, jenga, a dog plush, and a toy gun, which might not be pretty much shio friendly but he just wanna buy it.

❝yay! I love you!❞ bolting from the bed and glomping the side of kakucho's right leg, shio stared at him and the toys with glee.

Laughing, kakucho patted her head. ❝take it slowly, shio. Me and the toys aren't going anywhere. You wanna play?❞ 

❝yes please!❞ 

And from that, ladies and gentlemen, shio and kakucho had played with the toys several times until it was night time. Especially uno.

❝uno reverse!❞ shio squealed.

Kakucho gives a smirk, ❝no, u♡❞ 

❝nOOOOOO!❞ shio slumped down and had crocodile tears streaming down her face, while kakucho were just laughing at her. Her antics had really amused him this time.

❝kakucho, how do you play with this toy gun?❞ shio asked and grabbed the toy gun.

Grinning, he stood up beside shio, ❝here, i'll teach you how to shoot.❞ 

Paul just amusingly watch them before turning his head to the window. I feel like something's gonna happen because of that toy gun.

         »»————- ➴ ————-««

Perhaps letting his eyesight get away from shio for just one second isn't a nice choice for madarame shion.

Izana and his heavenly kings were out together, discussing some shady plans, with shio just sitting near them with paul, munching on a slice of bread.

They had got a surprise attack and shion was the most far from the scene, thus izana tasked him on keeping little shio safe.

But shion being shion, he got side tracked when he saw a shady and cool looking tattoo parlor and just had the need to get one quickly, thus leaving shio alone outside with paul.

Shio did not want to make troubles for her cousin and his friends, no she did not. She tried to be a good little kid and just wait for shion to get his tattoo done while sitting outside the parlor with paul.

Unfortunately, they did not let paul inside, shio doesn't want paul to feel lonely so there she is, sitting on the ground.

But like we all knew, shio got distracted by a butterfly and suddenly just forget why she's there in the first place. So she decided to stand up and take a walk, paul barked softly at her, ohmygod do we just leave that 9th blabla kid or what?

Paul was stuck in a predicament. Should he just leave with shio or try to stop shio from leaving madarame shion who stupidly got inside the tattoo parlor?

Yeah, leaving that 9th blabla kid would be nice. He ain't even doing his job right! Paul nodded to himself.

After making his choice, paul looked in front of him and did not see where his shio is.

Panicking, paul let out loud barks and run around the area, sniffing for shio's scent.

Seeing shio's shadow, paul hurriedly run towards the area but he suddenly saw another taller, and bigger shadow.

And her shadow was gone.

Oh shit oh shit, i know i said that 9th blabla kid ain't doing his job right, but so did i!! How and why did i let my pup out of my sight?! Dhdbjfkdkck— gotta find humans. Paul runs towards the tattoo parlor.

Getting out of the tattoo parlor, shion breath in some fresh air. I feel like i forgot something....

Hearing barks, shion looked at paul who was rushing towards him and it finally clicked— oh shit, i forgot about shio.

Wait...if the dog's here...where's the kid? Shion knew, he fucked up. He might get killed literally by izana and kakucho later.

Paul was a magically strong and smart dog, so here he is, drawing a stick man in a dirt that he randomly found.

❝she got kidnapped?!❞ shion looked at paul.

Ohmygod he understands me— bUT THIS IS NOT THE TIME, FOCUS PAUL! Paul barked in affirmation.

❝...shit, I'm gonna die today...❞ shion said and ruffled his hair.

❝hoh? And why is that? And where's shio?❞ a grim voice behind him asked.

Paul barked at izana and put his paw at his stick man drawing.

❝why the fuck did you not stop her from getting kidnapped?!❞ kakucho who was furious punched shion in the face.

Paul barked again and flicked his head at the tattoo parlor.

Izana took in a deep breath. Istg this dumb bitch- ❝i'll kill you.❞

Shion just accepted his fate right now before readying himself from izana's punch and kicks.

❝kakucho, call the haitanis. Tell 'em to spread their mens out to find shio, and call uncle too.❞ izana grimly said, kakucho nodded.

❝should i call the cops as well?❞

❝probably should. Call uncle first though.❞

❝alright❞ kakucho readied himself before calling eiji.

Eiji who suddenly got THAT kind of news from kakucho was in rage, he called the cops and told his situation and screamed to kakucho who was still on the phone. ❝IF SHIO ISN'T FOUND BEFORE TOMORROW, BRING THAT WEIRD BODYGUARD KID YOU GUYS ASSIGNED HER WITH TO ME.❞

Shion who was bloody from being beaten up let out a sigh and prayed for himself. I'm gonna get destroyed and die. Literally.

Tenjiku's higher ups had several times met with eiji— a man that's weird but nice, and also scary as fuck when he wants to, but most importantly, the dad of the kid that he forgot was there, lmfao.

          »»————- ➴ ————-««

Escaping from the strange kidnapper's house, shio let out a tired sigh as she plopped down in a playground.

Opening her usual bag that she always bring when going outside, she took out her flip phone.

Clicking on the buttons, the phone won't lit up, which means the batteries died. And she can't remember the phone number of her dad's, izana's or other people that she know.

Shio was stuck. Her phone died, she did not know the phone numbers, and she did not know how to get back home- she didn't even know where she is!

Remembering something suddenly, shio look around her bag, there is a tag that her dad had put with his numbers when shio is on her usual adventures, but she found out the tag was ripped, which means she definitely did not have any safety measures anymore.

She only found one slice of bread left and her water bottle had only a little of water left. Luckily her medicines were there though. And the toy gun from kakucho were there too. She was showing izana and the others the cool toy she got earlier.

She looked around the place and it was really quiet with no people around, she wants to cry.

And thus she decided to cry while munching on her last slice of bread because of the stress.

I can't just stay here...Shio thinked before an idea got into her head, the police station!

Getting up into her feet, shio put her bag on her shoulder.

❝how dare you escape?! Get here before i forcefully make you!❞ the kidnapper had found shio again and angrily stomped his way to her.

Shio panicked and rushed into a random direction, the man trying to catch her from behind.

Unfortunately, her bad physical condition did not let her run for long, she took in painfully heavy breath and let out a noise of pain and closed her eyes when the kidnapper grabbed her small arms harshly.

❝ha! Sad excuse of a kid, i caught you agai—❞ the man suddenly let go of shio's arm.

❝urk!❞  shio looked at the man who was suddenly smacked into the ground, passed out and his eyes white.

Her teary eyes made way to two blonde teenagers.

Munching on the last piece of his dorayaki, mikey had saw that disgusting excuse of a guy was doing something bad to a sickly but adorable looking kid, which he then rushed in and kicked the guy harshly on the head.

Draken clicked his tounge and scowled, his feet stomping harshly on the kidnapper's back.

Hearing sniffling sounds, mikey and draken turned towards shio.

❝you okay?❞ mikey asked.

Rolling his eyes, draken tried to softly get the little girl away from the kidnapper. ❝idiot! of course she wouldn't be okay.❞ 

Shio gave the two blondes a small cute smile, her eyes still teary, and it makes her look cuter in the two blonde's mind. ❝thanks.❞ 

❝No problem, kid! Is that your dad?❞ Mikey pointed to the man.

Shaking her head as a no, shio had impulsively grabbed mikey's hand and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Mikey felt delighted and warm at this action. ❝don't worry, kay? I'll protect you.❞ 

Shio gives a weak smile and nodded her head. ❝Mm!❞ 

❝wait if that's not your dad then...holy shit it's kidnapping,❞ draken exclaimed.

❝Mikey, we should get her to the police station. Her family might be wondering where she.❞ Draken continued but when he did not receive a respond from mikey, he snapped his head towards the other boy who was lifting the little girl up in the air, making her laugh in joy.

Irked, draken hit mikey's head. ❝oi! Listen to me will ya?! This is a serious situation!❞ 

Mikey pouted, ❝Aww~ but ken-chin, look at her! She's too cute, ohmygod let's keep her!!❞ 

Draken looked towards mikey who was running away from him with shio on his shoulders, laughing. ❝Mikey, no!❞ 

On the other side, eiji was angrily talking with the police, filing the reports and all of that.

Shion was in a hospital somewhere. He got destroyed and really did almost die lmao. His new tattoo survived and looked cool though.

Izana and kakucho was searching for her around yokohama with the others, and the haitani brothers and their men were searching for clues about her in tokyo.

Paul was sad. He did not want to eat, drink, or sleep since shio got kidnapped right in front of his eyes. His beady eyes looked at the moon from the window in the house. Where are you kid? Istg I'll bite that kidnapper later when i found him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 316 5
š’Šš’•š’” š’‹š’–š’”š’• š’‚ š’”š’–š’‘š’†š’“ š’„š’–š’• š’š’‡ š’–š’”. . . . . š—¦š—Øš—£š—˜š—„š—–š—Øš—§š˜§š’š˜­š˜­š’š˜øš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš’š˜³š˜ŗ š’š˜§ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¢š˜Æš˜¢ š˜“š˜¢š˜Æš’ ...
998K 43.8K 61
"š—¦š—µš—²'š˜€ š˜€š—¼ š˜„š—²š—®š—ø š—®š—»š—± š—³š—暝—®š—“š—¶š—¹š—². š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš—®š—øš—² š˜€š˜‚š—暝—² š˜š—¼ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—²š—°š˜ š—µš—²š—æ š—®š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹ š—°š—¼š˜€š˜." š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—¼š—»š—² š—¼...
131K 5.6K 24
š˜½š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™„ š™§š™šš™–š™”š™žš™Æš™šš™™ š™žš™©, š™„'š™¢ š™–š™”š™§š™šš™–š™™š™® š™™š™šš™šš™„ š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™–š™§š™ š™£š™šš™Øš™Ø. š™©š™š™šš™§š™š'š™Ø š™£š™¤ š™¬š™–š™® š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™˜š™–š™£ ļæ½...
83K 2.7K 37
š™”/š™£ š™‡/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™– š™œš™žš™§š™” š™¬š™š™¤ š™”š™¤š™«š™šš™Ø š™š™¤š™ š™®š™¤ š™š™šš™«š™šš™£š™œš™šš™§š™Ø š™Ŗš™£š™©š™žš™” š™Øš™š™š š™œš™šš™©š™Ø š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™®. š™‰š™¤š™¬ š™Øš™š™š š™žļæ½...