Wholesome Deltarune Oneshots

ThatDorkyIntrovert द्वारा

(COMPLETE! Thanks ya'll for coming! :D) See the rules before requesting, thanks! All of these will be SFW, wi... अधिक

Rules/Requests
Swatch- Fashion Forward
Spamton- Key To Your HeartShaped Object
Spamtom- Playing Arbitrator
K_K- Candy And Cakes
Kris- My Liege
~My Personal Spamton Headcanons~
Berdly- Everyone's A Critic
Spamton- Little Flower
A/N To Keep An Eye On!!
Kris- Their Cape
Sweet- The Slip Up
~Ask The Author Answers~
Berdly- Unwanted Competition
Spamton- Short Lived
Cap'n- Going Out
Queen- Mysterious Locations
Sorry to disappoint, but it's an A/N not a oneshot 😆
Rouxls- College Student Supremeth
Berdly- Good Ol' Fashioned Gaming
Jevil- True Freedom
Noelle- My Christmas Star
A/N: Hello lovelies! It's been too long

Spamton- The Cuddles Deal

1.7K 50 170
ThatDorkyIntrovert द्वारा

Requested by: DullFrog42

Thanks for the request! :D Contains... insomnia, and... lots of cuddles. Oh, and... grilled cheese sandwiches- Also, uh, this is the first time I have ever publically published a oneshot with cuddles, so I'm a little self conscious of it... 😅 BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!! 😳 Now onto the story!

~~~

You stared up at the ceiling, darkness consuming your room. The only light was the moon's pale glow through your curtains that spread partially over your blankets. With a grumble, you rolled over onto your side, clutching your blankets close to your body. 

All you could hear was silence and your own breathing.

You rolled over onto your other side. Then tried laying on your stomach. Nothing felt comfortable enough, despite your bed being quite comfortable. Finally, you gave up, sitting up with a deep sigh. Your now messy hair flopped partially into your face, which you brushed aside before pushing your blankets away and getting out of bed.

You cursed when you feet touched the cold wooden floor.

Haphazardly, you shuffled out of your room and through the house, making your way over to the living room. The TV was on, playing through commercials. You could see the curled up ends of Spamton's slicked back hair poking up from over top of the couch. "Hey Spammy," you muttered groggily, rubbing at your eyes. "What're you doin'...?" You peered over the top of the couch to look down at what he was holding.

He had notebooks and papers spread around, covered with writing with nearly every inch. Spamton was idly chewing at the end of his pencil, eyes fixated on the TV screen. "Hey..." you murmured, coming around the edge of the couch and moving some papers to sit down close beside him. 

He snapped out of whatever daze he was in. "[H3y]-?! Y/N!!" he objected, trying to reach for the papers you moved. "I'm doing [Important Business] work [On A Late Night]!"

You frowned at him. "It's... two in the morning..." Your gaze went to the TV screen. "Are you studying commercials again?"

He stared at the papers around him, having given up trying to get the ones you had moved back. "No [Vacation Days] to becoming a [Big Shot]," he mumbled.

"Spamton..." you sighed deeply, leaning forward to try to look around past his averted gaze in an attempt to meet his eyes. He finally looked at you. Past his tinted glasses, there were dark lines under his eyes. "You work really hard, but don't you need sleep too?"

"That's [Rich And Famous] coming from someone who isn't [Get A Good Night's Rest] right [Now]," he commented. 

You poked his shoulder. "Well, at least I'm trying!" you cried. He crossed his arms, and so you poked his arm a few times. "Come on, Spamton... You can't just keep doing allnighters like this..." You paused, an idea coming to mind. "Besides, I need your help," you added.

He twitched, his posture loosening again. Then he fully turned to look at you. "[Will Assist You] with what?" You smiled. That was one thing he could not resist: the temptation to help you with something. It was probably a trait that stuck with him from being essentially born as a business man, ready to jump at any opportunity someone could need a product.

"I came down here because I couldn't sleep," you admitted. "But, um... I figured that since you're warm and like a little teddy bear... that maybe you could help me fall asleep?"

His cheekbones and nose heated up to a cherry red, his eyes darting over his papers. Amusement settled inside you as you could tell he was weighing his options. "How about a [Deal] you [Can't Pass Up]?" he offered, giving you his usual charming grin.

"Oh my gosh, Spamton..." You pinched the bridge of your nose, exhaled through your nose deeply, then smiled. "Alright, Big Shot, what's your bargain?" This was something you just had to get used to with having Spamton be your boyfriend. Nearly nothing went by without a deal being involved. Admittedly, it was something you were still trying to get used to, but he couldn't seem to help it. Plus it was kinda cute, and overall, it was harmless.

He looked immediately excited at being called a Big Shot, squirming a little in his seat. "[Just For You], you can recieve [What You Want] for a [Low, Low Price] of [Fizzy Soda With An Unforgettable Taste] [With Results You'll Love]!"

You snorted. "You want sodas... in exchange for cuddles? What happened to wanting Kromer?"

"[Stealing] out of your pocket is [Stealing] out of mine!" he pointed out.

You laughed. "Okay, true. You got yourself a deal."

"E- E- Ex- [Excellent]!" he responded, putting his hands together. Suddenly, he leaned close to you, snatching the papers you had set aside. 

"Spamton!" you exclaimed, before realizing he was gathering all his papers together and bundling them up nicely. He set them down on the coffee table.

[For A Lim1ted Time], [We Can Help] [[Y0U]] sleep [Quick And Easy] so [You] can have the [Sleep And Relaxation You Des3rve]!" he chirped, hopping off the couch, and beginning to gather a couple blankets from around the house.

You watched him in sleep deprived amusement, kneeling on the couch cushions with your elbows on the top of the couch. "Considering how insanely many advertising lines you just used in a row, I'm now completely certain you are tired and just trying to hide it."

"You're [Abs0lutely] wrong, [100% Guaranteed Or Your Kromer Back]!" he yelled from across the house.

You chuckled in amusement. "Sounds to me like I'm going to be getting my money back!" you teased. He grumbled something unintelligable from another room, causing you to burst into laughter.

He returned with three blankets being dragged across the floor in tow, since that many blankets was too much for his arms to carry properly. You got up from the couch, following after him and grabbing the ends dragging on the ground like the train of a wedding dress.

Both of you were quiet as you walked to your room, opening the door and dropping the blankets in a pile on the bed. Spamton wasn't one to go quiet like this, but you could tell he was struggling to hide his exhaustion now. You decided not to tease him about it this time. 

You laid the newly added blankets out on the bed, happy that there wasn't an endless silence anymore. Between the sounds of the blankets, you could hear Spamton's pattering feet across the floor. "Perfect!" you commented at last, going under the covers again to be met with more warmth than before. 

All you needed now was Spamton. 

You sat up, looking around. "Spammy? Oh-" You stopped, attempting to surpress a giggle. He always would sleep on the couch, so you never got to see what he looked like before bed. Without his hair slicked back, it looked so fluffy and adorable it nearly startled you.

"Wh- What?" he asked you.

"I just don't think I've seen you without your hair slicked back all professional-like before," you explained.

"Does it look [Bad For You]?" he asked self consciously, running his hands over it in some attempt to smooth it out again. Without gel, the attempt was pointless.

The question caught you off guard a bit. "O-Of course not!" you assured him. "It looks great!" And it looks super fluffy... you added, but didn't say this out loud.

He took his glasses off and set them on your side table, then crawled under the blankets next to you. You held your arms open for him and he moved closer to you, letting you hug him. He rested his head against your shoulder, relaxing a bit. You never realized that he was fairly tensed up, but now that you thought about it, that made sense with how he behaved. 

"Does this [Staying Connected With Those You Love] really [Help]?" he asked out of nowhere, seeming genuinely a bit puzzled by the whole thing.

"Yeah," you murmured. "It's really nice." He was warm, and his gentle breathing was rather soothing.

"Huh..." he mumbled, resting his nose against the side of your neck, the side of his head against your cheek.

"Have... you never gotten hugs or anything like that before, um, me?" you asked him, a little concerned by how bewildered he seemed at the very concept of physical contact.

He thought for a moment. "Not in [1997] forever, but [4 For The Price Of] [[Friend Request Accepted]] did a long... LONG [Time] ago!"

"Your... old friends?" you clarified.

He nodded a bit, shifting his head closer to you. "Mhm..."

"Ah, I see..." you murmured. You decided not to pry, since he had mentioned before that the topic of his past was still quite sensitive to him. He had revealed bits here and there, of course, but you tried to pry as little as possible to avoid making him uncomfortable. 

Your gaze went to his fluffy hair again. Gently placing a hand on his head, you began running your hand through his hair. You just couldn't resist how fluffy it looked! Sure enough, his hair was soft and silky, and just combing your fingers through the strands of hair was like therapy. There was a soft rumbling that followed, and you froze in surprise. The sound trailed off too.

"What was that?" you asked, glancing around the room a bit in bewilderment.

"That... was me," Spamton confessed, looking embarrassed. "It [Feels Good]." (Spamton as Cat element comfirmed, guys!! 😂)

You gasped, and Spamton looked more flustered. "You were purring like a cat?! No way! That's way too cute!"

"C-Cute?!" Spamton stammered, a pink blush blossoming on his face. "It's not [Adorable]! I'm not [Adorable]!"

You stroked his head some more and the purring started up again as Spamton leaned his head into your hand. Your eyes were practically sparkling. "This is legitmately the cutest thing I've ever seen." Spamton flushed red.

Seeing as he was quite embarrassed though, you stopped petting his head, instead settling on just holding him. Both of you were quiet for a bit before Spamton asked, "Your [Heart] is beating [Faster And Better Than Ever Before]. Are you [Having A Heartattack]?" Your heart practically swelled at his genuine concern.

"N-No, I'm good!" you replied. "It's just I've... never had you this close before... It's nice." You blushed. He shifted in your arms, his face feeling warmer now when he rested his head against you. You noted proudly that he was also far more relaxed now than he was before as well.

Silence fell over you two, and you could feel sleep trying to pull at you. With a yawn, you shifted you arms around Spamton and rested your face against his hair, taking in his comforting and familiar scents. Though, from his hair, it unsurprisingly mostly just smelled of hair gel.

"Have a [Well Rested], [Angel]" Spamton whispered, the last thing you heard before exhaustion consumed you.

You woke up to the pleasant comfort of warmth. Your eyes fluttered open, taking in Spamton still in your arms. Now he was turned so his head was resting sidelong against you, curled up close and faintly snoring. You smiled and blushed, petting his head a little. His smile widened and he purred for a moment in his sleep. Your smile widened. Still so cute, you thought.

Alright, time to get up for the day, you decided, looking at the deeply asleep salesman in your arms. Though I don't want to wake Spammy... He seems like he's actually finally getting a good sleep for once. You felt some pride at that thought, your gaze going to the extra blankets around you.

You shifted your arms carefully from around him into a looser hold. He sleep mumbled in complaint, but otherwise did not stir. Reaching for one of the thicker blankets that had been added to your bedspread, you pulled it closer. Carefully, you wrapped it snuggly around Spamton, slowly letting go of him in the process until he was a little burrito and you were free. Satisified, you got out of bed.

Your feet touched that d*mned freezing cold floor again.

You stifled a swear.

Mustering all your will and strength to not just return to the coziness of your bed (and Spamton), you made your way to the kitchen. There, you yanked open the fridge, getting out a variety of ingredients. With all the sleep he got, you were sure he would be hungry and in need of a hearty breakfast once he was up. Heck, you yourself were nearly starving!

Soon the nostalgic smell of grilled cheese sandwiches filled the room. The pan sizzled as you flipped a sandwich over to double check it before scooping it up again and sliding it onto the growing pile of sandwiches.

Summoned by the amazing smell, sure enough Spamton came out of your room soon after. He walked over to you, peering around you at what you were making. "What [Smells] like [Heaven]?" he asked.

You grinned at him. "Just some good ol' grilled cheese sandwiches!" He gave you a blank stare and your jaw dropped open. "Whaaat?! Have you not had one before?!" 

He shook his head. 

"Well, lucky you, we're changing that TODAY!" You announced. "Park yourself in a chair and prepare to taste cheese-flavored nostalgia!"

"Now you [Great Sound] like me," Spamton mused, taking a seat at the table like you had asked before giving you a smirk.

You stuck out your tongue. "I've been around you too much." You smiled at him, then looked back at the frying pan. "I'm just very passionate about my grilled cheese sandwiches." Your smile became more fond at the warm memories that surfaced in your mind. "My dad used to make these all the time when I was a kid. Then, when I got older, he taught me how to make them myself."

"[Fond Memories With Your Family] sounds nice," Spamton figured.

"Yeah... it is," you agreed softly.

You completed the sandwiches, setting the plate in the middle of the table. "Dig in!" you told him, sliding a couple empty plates in front of both of you as he grabbed a few sandwiches greedily.

You took some sandwiches for yourself, studying Spamton in entertainment as he took one into both hands, sniffing it curiously. Then, he took a big bite, looking surprised when he pulled back from the sandwich a bit and the cheese stretched with his movements. You couldn't help but giggle. 

"This... is so [%#$&] GOOD!" he complimented around a mouthful of the first sandwich, having eaten the rest of it and now popping his fingers into his mouth to lick off the grease from them.

You beamed. "It is, isn't it? I thought you might like them." Then a sly little smirk creeped over your face. "So~ About the deal... Does this count as the same price or more than the sodas you asked for?"

Spamton paused mid-bite, looking at you now. He glanced down at the sandwiches left, then continued eating the one in his hands. "[Payment Recieved]!" he agreed.

"Yesss!" You pumped your fist in success. Knowing that he had a bit of a sweet tooth, it was definitely a compliment to the chef that he enjoyed this so much when it wasn't something sugary.

Now with the deal evened out and Spamton looking re-energized and chipper, you could happily begin to eat your own sandwiches. You smiled joyfully at the  memories of nighttime cuddles. Now maybe it could be more than a one time thing, you hoped. You knew for sure it was worth paying your end of any of Spamton's silly deals for it. Besides, seeing how happy he was, you figured maybe... just maybe... he wouldn't even make a deal for it next time.

~~~

A/N: Man, this a lengthy one at 2600~ words! I hope it wasn't cringy or anything! Like I mentioned, I... uh, heh, have only really written cuddling oneshots like this privately before... So this is the first time I've shared it with others! I'm happy with how it turned out in any case though! 😊 I put a few days worth of work into this one, including when I was not tired at 12:30 AM yesterday! XD

Okies, soooo... requests are still on hold, but not much longer, ya'll! They'll be open again probably once I finish the next oneshot! :D Next up is another Kris oneshot, then followed up by yet another Spamton one... except Spamton Neo gets involved! I already have some written for this next Spamton one, and it's pretty funny, I think!

Yup. Okay that's all, byyyyyeeee-

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.8K 78 14
This story is about Kris (16M) and Ralsei (16M). There is hardly a story here, and I wrote It just because I like the ship. If you don't like relaxed...
157K 2.4K 88
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Happy reading! Smile - Susie x Sweet!Reader Quiet People - Kris x Female!Reader Tough Luck - Susie x Tomboy!Reader (PART 1...
2.4K 86 50
Kris forgot what gender is, I'm making my own assumptions for Chapter 3, so if it comes out I'm probably gonna be fucked. Art by pasteloween THE POWE...
29.7K 587 39
The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltarune, all rights go to Toby Fox* Accompli...