๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•’'๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž ๐•—...

By buttmunchkin

Just a bunch of Shouyou one-shots I write when I'm bored. :3 I love this tangerine so much, like, I can't eve... More

๐•š๐•จ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•“๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ช๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐••๐•’๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•“๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐••๐•’๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

5.9K 103 336
By buttmunchkin

=====

Sypnosis:

Suna's a famous pornstar who's been begging (well, his audience wants it as much as him) his boyfriend Shouyou to film with him just once. Shouyou finally caves.

Includes:

filming ; public sex; fingering ; making out ; missionary ; slight riding ; penetration

enjoy ;)

=====

The views were well past 300,000, still rising as Suna leaned against his hand, resting his elbow on his desk and undoing his button-up rather sensually.

"I know what you're all here for," he stated, almost bored as he eyed the bathroom door with a glimmer of excitement in his eyes that had the chat blowing up.

"He'll be out of the shower soon. Wait a couple more minutes." Licking his bottom lip, he groaned softly, deeply. "He sure is keeping me waiting..."

Taking a glance at all the comments, his eyes fell onto a particular briefly before it was pushed out of view by the other comments.

: i've been wanting to see your boyfriend since that time he walked in on you streaming...

"Hah, I've been waiting to do this with him, but, you know, not if he's uncomfortable. It wouldn't be fun, then... I wanna show him off. Show off what's mine, you know?"

Grinning evilly, Suna tossed his shirt onto the floor, unbuttoning his pants and sending the viewers into a crazed, horny mess.

"He just left the bathroom. Gimme a sec." The camera faced the bathroom doorway connected to their bedroom, showing Suna place his hands tenderly onto Shouyou's hips and bending down to kiss him just as softly.

"You ready?" He mumbled near his red-tinted ear, earning a nod. "It's okay. Just do what you want, forget about them. It's just us, like every other time, okay?"

Gulping, Shouyou nodded, and Suna carried him over to the bed, placing him down gently and clicking a button on the controller stuck to the bedpost. The camera angle turned to a much closer one finally giving their viewers a close-up view of Shouyou's beauty.

From the blush spreading on his cheeks and joints to his thick hips, ass, and thighs, he was a literal angel.

The comments were... insane.

"It'll be okay, just follow my lead..." Large hands traced up his body, tugging his shirt up and placing it beside them as Suna kissed him deeply.

"Mmh..." Head becoming foggy, Shouyou's arm steadily wrapped around the taller male's neck, bringing him closer and opening his lips more, asking for Suna's tongue, which he was more than joyous to provide.

: this is so hot~~~!!!! ><'

: THE AWAITED TIME HAS COMEEEE

: bro i'm sobbing he's so gentle with him ;-; ❤

Suna pressed himself deeper into Shouyou, hand threading into his hair softly and tilting his head so he could delve deeper into his mouth. "N-Nnh~" Cheeks burning, Shouyou could only serve himself to his boyfriend's desperate hands.

Carefully tugging Shouyou's sweatpants down, Suna's tongue traced his jawline, hand moving into his pants to massage his growing bulge. "Mmh! N-No..!" Body arching into Suna's, the little ginger tossed a hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his moans.

"Let me hear your precious moans, baby boy~" Threading their fingers together, the taller male pulled Shouyou's hand away from his mouth, hand slipping up his stomach to play with his nipple a bit.

"S-Suna... San..." Shouyou whined, his body beginning to tremble at his boyfriend's touches. Suna's growing boner was visible to the camera, and the comments continued displaying over the screen.

: jackin off so good rn

: he's so hot!! ><

: uke's so yummy lookinggg

: never wanted to put my dick inside something more than now

"It's okay. Don't look at the camera. Just look at me. Look at me, okay?" He whispered softly into the ginger's ear, licking up the shell of it seductively.

When his little boyfriend gave a small 'okay', Suna smirked and brought his fingers up to his mouth, licking up them slowly to assure Shouyou had a nice view of his tongue. Obviously, his face flushed even more, and he looked away, eyes shut tightly.

"Baby~" Suna groaned, leaning down to Shouyou's chest to lick at his nipple as he brought his fingers down to Shouyou's boxers and left his sweatpants to hang off of one of his legs.

"Baby, look at me," his deep voice breathed against Shouyou's v-line, and it took every ounce of restraint in his small body to not thrust his hips into the warmth of his boyfriend's mouth.

"look... I'm... looking..." He panted, watery eyes staring deep into Suna's amused, lust-filled ones.

: he's shivering~ so cuteeee ><

: omgomgomgomg he's so hot i'm so wet rnnnn

: slam it in rough, i wanna hear him cry ;)

Fingers began pushing his boxers out of the way, prodding at his entrance as he chuckled breathlessly. "I can't wait to be inside you~"

Groaning under his breath, Shouyou squirmed, pushing further onto Suna's long fingers until his boyfriend finally caved and began thrusting in and out of him.

He never thought he'd be jealous of his own fucking fingers.

"-una... San~! Uh~ Ngh~!" Leaning forward again, Suna kissed Shouyou deeply, running his tongue along the ginger's plump, wet lips. "Tell me what you want..." He whispered, pecking the ginger's lips a couple times before letting him speak.

"You..." He whined, "I want... Ugh~! I want... you... inside me..!" Suna's boner ached painfully in his pants, but he smirked, running a hand through his hair.

His fingers were coated in Shouyou's juices when he pulled them out, tugging the band of his underwear down and allowing his boner to spring out.

: SO BIG~~~!!

: I WANT THAT IN MEEE!!!!

: I WANNA MAKE HIS LITTLE BODY TREMBLE IN PLEASUREEE

: GINGER'S SO LUCKYYYY

: i wanna destroy shouyou's insides so bad...

After rubbing it up and down a few times, he gulped, trying to muffle his groans as his tip poked at Shouyou's entrance. "In... Put it... Put it in, S-Suna... San..!" With red-tipped ears, Suna hugged the ginger close to him, kissing at his neck as he pushed in more and more.

It didn't bother Shouyou at all, the way his face hung in front of the camera, eyes closed and lewd face open for everyone to finally get a good look at. Rather, he just paid no mind to the lense, only focused on his boyfriend's large hands and thick, large member sliding into him.

"G... ood..." He moaned, eyes flickering to the back of his head for a moment. With a quick glance between the camera and Shouyou, Suna's eyebrows twitched, almost as if he was having second thoughts.

Swiftly placing a hand on the back of his head, he brought Shouyou's face back up and kissed him gently before leaning close to his ear and whispering, "didn't I say to only look at me?".

Another moan left his lips, saliva dripping out of them that was probably from Suna licking his mouth and tongue like a lollipop. His watery eyes met with Suna's, his lower half aching in a fair amount of pain and pleasure.

After placing tender kisses to Shouyou's eyelid and cheek, Suna began grinding his hips against his ass, asking for his consent to move. "Nnh~!" Shouyou responded by pressing himself against Suna's hips, mouth opening to speak.

"Ha-Hard~" He whined, wrapping his arms around Suna's neck and kissing him. "Want it... hard~" A wide smirk played on his lips, his boner increasing in size and making Shouyou groan under his breath.

"You don't have to tell me twice, baby boy~" Sucking harshly on Shouyou's bottom lip, Suna gripped his lusciously thick thighs and began ramming in and out of his small hole, pushing him into immeasurable euphoria.

Groans, sharp breaths, and moans were all mixed into their mouths as Suna kissed Shouyou deeply, their tongues gratefully slurping at each other and increasing their pleasure.

: AHHHHH THE NOISESSSS THEY'RE SO HOTTTT WTFFF?!?!?!

: just fuckin' came so hard...

: SO WET RNNN ;o;

His moans were like music to Suna's ears, only urging him closer and closer to his climax. Don't even get him started on Shouyou's beautiful, lewd face that called out to him so delicately, begging for his touch and his dick.

Pulling Shouyou into his lap, he faced his back toward the camera, the ginger's moaning, adorable face hanging over his broad shoulder and in full view of the camera. His eyes were distant, and the camera was as irrelevant as a rat's ass to him.

"-na~! Uh~! Ngh! Ah~!" Hugging Suna's body tightly, he came, back arching into Suna's tight abs and eyes rolling to the back of his head.

His teeth were grit, his mind and body as high up on cloud 9 as Suna's, who held Shouyou's hips down and came deep inside his little hole with a long groan of ecstasy.

-----

Once Suna finished running Shouyou a bath and getting him comfortable, he moved his ginger hair back and kissed him on the forehead before closing the door and sitting in front of his laptop.

Paying no mind to the way his bathrobe fell off his shoulder, he leaned his elbow on his armrest, smirking at the raging comments all wanting Shouyou as their own. "He's mine, I told you," he nearly laughed out.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go give my boyfriend some aftercare~" Just as the camera cut off, the audience could see him tugging his robe off, broad back once again on display for them.

total viewers: 932,547

total donations: ¥3,607,979.39 ($31,605)

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
514K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
89.7K 805 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...