The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

Od Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... Viac

PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall
Ch. 2 New Arrival
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 27 Shenanigans
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 38 Avi's Turn
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 42 Fun Times
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course

120 11 7
Od Josalen144

A/N OwO?? What's this?? You didn't have to wait another 3 years for my next update??? Lol, ENJOY!!!

~*~*~

"Your shoes! No shoes on the mat!" An employee called to them.

"Ah! S-Sorry!" Scott apologized, and hastily sat down to take off his shoes.

Avi and Kirstie joined him in the ring once Kirstie had taken her shoes off too, using Avi for support.

"So... um, I'm not really much of a fighter..." Kirstie started, and Kevin chuckled.

"Don't worry about that. Let's just pretend you are, and you can try to take me down. Like play fighting."

"Play fighting?" Mitch repeated with a scoff.

"Yeah, haven't you ever tried play fighting before? Even as a kid?"

"Um, I've seen a play and there was fighting in it?"

"That was play fighting, or more specifically, stage fighting."

"Hmm, no. Pretty sure it was actual fighting."

"Well, maybe the play was so good it led you to believe it was actual fighting." Kevin offered, and Mitch shook his head.

"No, a guy got punched so hard a bloody tooth flew out of his mouth and into the crowd. The person who found it was able to keep it as a lembrança, but everyone wanted it, so half the crowd was fighting each other for the tooth, and the other half was ignoring them and watching the rest of the play."

"What kind of play was that?!"

"A fun one." Mitch snickered.

"Okay... Well, since we have your attention, would you like to join us in this experiment?"

"You mean the fight thing?"

"Yeah, I'll pay you twenty bucks."

"I just put my shirt back on." He complained.

"You can keep it on, or just take it off."

"Constantly pulling my clothes on and off again?" Mitch asked, then he smirked. "What do you take me for, a slut?"

"Uh..."

"Whatever, you obviously can't take a joke. So what do I have to do for this play fighting thing?"

"Okay, it's really simple." Kevin started to explain. "Just act like you're going to punch me in the face... and then don't."

"Mhm, and what if I do, accidentally, of course, end up punching you in the face?"

"Try not to."

"Yeah, but what if it happens, by accident of course?"

"Well, I would hope you wouldn't try to hit me too hard, but if I do get a punch, I won't get upset."

"Alright, so you won't get upset when I punch you in the face."

"When?-"

"Accidentally, of course."

"Mhm..."

"But what if I kick you in the face?"

"Mitch."

"Accidentally, of course."

"Of course."

"What? I'm just covering the bases."

"Okay, how about this? Since you can't seem to grasp the concept of not hurting people, I'll actually fight you, while play fighting everyone else. Sound fair?"

"Alright, fine." Mitch said, putting up his hands.

"Thank you."

As Kevin turned to speak with everyone else, Mitch mumbled to himself with a smirk.

"Você pediu por isso."

A few minutes later, and they had Kevin surrounded.

"Are you sure you want us to do this?" Scott asked one more time.

"It'll be fine, Scott. Don't worry." Kevin assured him.

He nodded and everyone got in a fighting stance. Mitch put in his earbuds again as a random song played, and Todrick made the first move. He ran and made the obvious move to try to punch Kevin, and it was easily blocked. They continued the soft punches and blocks until Kirstie decided to join.

When she started moving, Kevin saw her out of the corner of his eye. He grabbed Todrick's arm and lightly swung him so he'd fall by her feet. Kirstie skidded to an almost halt and quickly hopped over him. She glanced back at Todrick to make sure he was okay before she continued.

Kirstie started her own series of fake punches, letting them get blocked or dodged. Deciding to spice things up, Kirstie attempted one of the kicks she saw Mitch doing earlier. As soon as her foot went up, Kevin grabbed her ankle.

"Hey! Let go!" She laughed, trying to keep her balance and hopping around.

Mitch found the rhythm of the song he was listening to and ran at them. Kevin saw him and pushed Kirstie's ankle so she fell against him. Mitch stopped to catch her so she wouldn't run into him.

"Watch it!" He snapped, roughly shoving her to the side.

After waiting a few more seconds to find the rhythm again, Mitch started his own assault on Kevin, driving him close to the edge of the ring. He was so focused on the fight, Mitch didn't see Avi sneaking up behind them. Kevin did, and he made sure to move accordingly.

Just as Mitch was swinging to punch him again, Kevin grabbed his arm and swung him so he'd be in Avi's way, just in time for Avi to kick his leg.

"OW! QUE DIABOS?!" Mitch yelled, grabbing the spot Avi kicked.

Avi's face filled with panic and he slowly started backing away as Mitch rounded on him. He was about to hit him when Kevin quickly spoke up.

"Remember, I'm the one you're supposed to be fighting."

"I can always add another person to that list."

"Oh relax, Mitch," Kevin knew he shouldn't say this next part, but he couldn't help himself. "It was an accident, of course."

If looks could kill.

"If you want to get mad, be mad at me. I'm your only target."

Mitch glared at him, then glared at Avi for a few seconds, before stomping away and grabbing his phone. Avi stood behind Kevin as Mitch stormed past, staying out of the line of fire. He sighed when he was on the other side of the ring.

"Thanks, I guess? He probably would've killed me." Avi chuckled nervously.

"I don't think he would've killed you. Hurt you enough to make you suffer? Maybe." Kevin joked, and Avi felt nervousness bubbling in his stomach. "I'm just messing with you. He knows not to make a scene."

Mitch shot them both another glare before continuing to go through his phone. Kevin ignored him and turned back to Avi.

"Want to try your attack again?"

Avi glanced at Mitch one more time before turning his attention back to Kevin.

"Uh, sure." He agreed and got in a fighting position.

He waited for a second before charging at him. Kevin handled him easily and made him fall next to Kirstie and Todrick. After making sure Avi didn't hit the ground too hard, Kevin turned to Scott who still hadn't moved from his spot.

"Come on, Scott. Just try it out."

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"What if I hurt you?"

"You won't."

"But how do you know?"

"Because I know."

"But-"

"Scott!" Kevin said, cutting him off. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm telling you to come on. I know my limits, I know what I can take. Trust me, it'll be fine, and again, you aren't actually trying to hit me."

Scott still looked worried, but took a deep breath and nodded. He stood in front of Kevin and got in a poor fighting stance. After hesitating, he gave one of the lightest punches Kevin had ever experienced. He wouldn't even call it a punch, it felt more like a tap.

"You can try it a bit harder, maybe even a bit faster too."

With a determined look on his face, Scott took another deep breath, and immediately stopped to watch Kirstie try to tackle Kevin. Kevin, of course, saw it coming and caught her in a spin. He lightly tossed her to the side and she fell on her butt in a fit of giggles.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." She laughed.

Scott smiled at that and his nerves started going away. Feeling a bit calmer, Scott came at Kevin with another punch, stronger than his last one. Kevin dodged to one side and looked pleased.

"Better. Now see if you can actually land a hit."

As they continued, Mitch came back in and started fighting Kevin again. Kevin matched him, blow for blow, all while defending against Scott. Then Todrick decided he wanted to join, and now Kevin was fighting off three people at once.

He blocked Todrick's kicks and dodged Scott's punches, making them run into each other. Mitch kept fighting him, almost winning in the process, until Todrick got knocked down behind him. Kevin shoved Mitch back and he tripped over Todrick, who was on the ground, and fell on his back with an audible thud.

Mitch sighed in annoyance and rolled over on his stomach. He was starting to get up, when Kevin dodged another one of Scott's attacks and made him fall back, right on top of Mitch. The unexpected weight shoved him to the ground and knocked the wind out of him.

Now upset, Mitch let out a frustrated growl and harshly blew his bangs out of his eyes.

"Get off of me you big oaf!" He snapped, quickly pushing up so Scott fell off of him.

"Sorry!" Scott apologized as Mitch stood up.

He looked like he was about to say something, but grunted and clutched his head again. Mitch let out little groans of pain as he crouched into a small ball for a few seconds. When the pain waivered, he glared and slowly stood up again.

"Okay, I can't do this anymore." Mitch huffed, and walked up to Kevin. "Just give me the stupid cash so I can leave already."

Kevin pulled his wallet from his pocket and gave Mitch yet another twenty dollar bill, which he snatched and took with him out of the ring. They all watched as he stormed outside and hailed a taxi. Some poor soul ran up and tried to take the taxi from him, but Mitch yanked their arm and threw them to the ground.

He must have said something that scared them, because they quickly scrambled to their feet and ran off. Mitch watched them go for a second before getting in the cab and letting it drive him away. It was quiet for a solid minute until Kevin sighed.

"I think we should go too. I've already proved my point and I think we should regroup at my place and figure out what to do for the rest of the day. Also, I want to make sure everyone's actually okay and not hurt anywhere."

They all nodded and gathered their stuff. Making their way to the front to sign out, they thanked the staff and apologized to the people who were originally using the ring, before following Kevin out of the gym.

~*~*~

A/N OOOOOOH MY GOD!!!~ For some reason it took me forever to write the end of this chapter lol. I tried to make sure you guys didn't have to wait long for another chapter and wrote half of this one before posting the last chapter. That's also why the last chapter took so long to update lol. ANYWAY!!! Hope you liked it! Let me know what you thought in the comments! And don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose! Love you guys!!! BAIII!!!!~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

468 31 21
Sequel to Can't Say. After Avi was discharged from the hospital following the horrific events that took place over the last 6 months. Kevin and Avi'...
15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂
54.6K 1.2K 27
Kirstie is in love with Scott and she doesn't know how to tell him, but what will she do when someone tells her that he loves her?
26.2K 851 13
Mitch just sometimes has "bad days". The stress gets to be too much, the exhaustion catches up with him, and the anxiety just sets in. On these days...