come back home, vinnie hacker

By -NEEDYBABY

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 they broke up months ago and feelings start to... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐮𝐧
𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐝𝐢𝐱
𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐬𝐢𝐱

5.6K 101 12
By -NEEDYBABY

October, 2021

another week had went by and now it was halloween time. bryce hall - whom sofia had met by accident when hanging out with charli, chase, avani and some other people - was organizing a halloween themed party, together with tayler holder, and sofia would be going with vinnie and their group of friends.

during that week, the couple spent every single day together, whether it was just hanging out or doing something with someone else - like skating with some of the boy's friends. they were definitely getting even more close (and attached).

another thing that happened in the meantime was sofia's unexpected success on her spam account on tiktok - the one named after olivia rodrigo, an artist sofia listened to a lot when the album was released, thinking about vinnie during all of the songs even if they had nothing to do with their relationship. posting more videos on it over the week made her gain almost half a million followers. it was insane to her, after all, the videos were pretty much a joke.

the good side of that is the fact that now, if people see her hanging out with someone from tiktok, they won't have to find a random excuse for it. they can just say they met her through her account and that's how the friendship started. it was a really good thing for both sofia and vinnie, although it'd still be hard to explain if people kept seeing just the two of them.

the girl was, at the moment, getting ready for bryce's party. she would be going as a pirate, in reference to what one of her tiktok followers had told her the week before, comparing her to johnny depp - truth is, she's the worst at planning a costume, so she just used what came up in her head when she was out shopping. vinnie had actually suggested they'd use a couple's costume, just like they used to do in high school, but she denied his offer, thinking about the hundreds of photos that would probably be taken there - again, explaining that would be hard.

𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝟥𝟤𝟤 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄

627.8k

💬
3892

792

livrodrigostan322 | 3 hours ago
this was supposed to be a random video but i just hit 500k wtf !!!! thank u guys so much

🎵 my future - billie eilish

user78290817
been following since the first video 💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
livrodrigostan322 • creator
awww thank u

user93468193
not related but i love your nose ring

user90281648
the only white creator i like
liked by creator

user37990218
i dont get the hype
livrodrigostan322 • creator
i mean, same??

savmontanna
BITCH CONGRATS!!!!
liked by creator

avani
you deserve it beb
livrodrigostan322 • creator
stop ilysm

user83789284
name reveal???

user76589103
you look like v hacker
livrodrigostan322 • creator
WHAT??? i'll have to make a video abt this later

vhackerscars
congrats!!
liked by creator
livrodrigostan322 • creator
thanks :))

"you look good, babe." vinnie said, looking at sofia through the mirror they were standing in front of "even if it's scary how much you look like johnny." he joked

she laughed, turning to press a kiss on the boy's cheek. she was just finishing her make up details on her bathroom, vinnie waiting for her so they could leave already. they'd still have to pick up charli, as sofia had promised the other girl to do so.

"i'm ready." sofia squealed, putting away her countour palette "avani is literally spamming my phone, so let's go." she grabbed her handbag and pulled vinnie by the hand out of her apartment

around thirty minutes later, they arrived at the party with charli, but separated from her soon enough, when the tiktok star saw a few of her friends sofia didn't know well. instead, the couple went to where jordan, maddy and anthony stood together.

"hey besties." sofia said jokingly, hugging them as they laughed and did the same to her and vinnie "what's up? anything good going on?"

"not much happened yet." maddy replied, shrugging her shoulders "we're still waiting for the other boys to arrive and we didn't drink that much, so yeah. i could say it's kinda boring, but bryce would kill me if he heard me saying that."

just then, another person approached the group and sofia recognized the girl almost immediately. and, she didn't know how to feel about her presence. vinnie apparently didn't know either, as he cleared his throat and placed one of his hands on sofia's waist, which didn't go unnoticed by the other girl.

"um, hi." nailea muttered awkwardly "i just kinda wanted to say hello and maybe chat for a bit? i think we need to clear some things up." she said, looking directly at vinnie

"you can talk." the boy replied, not really caring about what she was saying "can it be here, though? i don't want to leave my girl alone, she knows almost no one here."

"your... girl...?" nailea furrowed her eyebrows, confused "oh my god, you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me? shit, i should've known. i saw your stories on instagram, but i thought it was just a fling, or else you wouldn't want to hook up and... anyways, i'm sorry." she composed herself, now directing her attention to the girl

"we're not dating, so it's fine. and we also weren't at the time, don't worry about it." sofia smiled lightly at the youtuber "i mean, we were exclusive, but you wouldn't know. and, like you said, vinnie was the one who iniciated the kiss, so, yeah."

"bro, i feel really bad now. i swear if i knew i wouldn't have done anything." nailea shook her head, disappointed in herself "i'll get going now, but it was nice to meet you...?" she trailed off, not knowing the other girl's name

"sofia. and, it was nice to meet you too." she smiled as the youtuber left, turning her attention again to her friends, who were watching the whole interaction "well, that was awkward."

as the hours went by, the group stayed together almost all of the time, now with the addition of troy, aaron and avani. they had found a place to sit and that's where they stayed most of the party. sofia and vinnie were not enjoying there, as they weren't sitting together - they knew not everyone would keep their secret and they weren't willing to risk - and sofia felt bothered by the many women who approached them to hit on vinnie.

"can you believe the white claws are almost over?" aaron complained to no one in particular when getting back from the kitchen, where he was getting more drinks "i literally got one of the last ones."

"wow, bryce didn't prepare for this party, then. it's so unusual for this to happen." anthony said confused "i think he got more vodka than beer for this one."

they were still chatting when one boy approached them. no one knew who he was, and, for that reason, they didn't know what to expect. so, when vinnie noticed he wasn't looking at anyone but sofia, he could not stop himself from rolling his eyes.

"hey, i were watching you during the party and i need to say you're really cute." the boy started, making vinnie tense and troy, who was sat next to him, laugh discretly "do you want to grab a drink with me?"

vinnie shifted umconfortably on the couch, holding himself back from saying anything. in that exact moment, he was hating the fact that he was famous, or else, he'd be quick to shut down that boy.

"uh, thank you." sofia sent the boy a small smile, quickly glancing at vinnie "and, i'm sorry, i have a boyfriend..." she lied easily, scratching her head

"oh, that's ok. sorry for bothering you, then." the boy waved, walking away from them, but walking back after taking a few steps "i'm matt, by the way." he said and this time, left for real

"oh my god, will people come here non-stop? i don't know how many times we were interrupted." avani sighed, taking a sip of her beer "i hope you two are, like, official by the time we go to another party." she pointed at sofia and vinnie, who just laughed

when it was close to three in the morning, sofia and vinnie were arriving in the girl's apartment, both of them sober. they didn't drink too much at the party and they had no idea why. in a way, it was great, or else, they could've done something while drunk that they'd regret later on.

the boy would be spending the night at her place, as she had invited him to (and, he wanted that because it had been ages since they last slept on the same bed). after taking a shower and doing her night routine, as sofia waited for vinnie, she decided to film another tiktok for her spam account, because she had nothing better to do.

when vinnie got back into the room, he was quick to jump on her, she almost letting out a yell, but it was quickly muffled by his lips pressing on hers. and, it's safe to say they only went to sleep when the sun was rising, both sweaty, but the happiest they've been.

𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍

●○

○●

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 pirate

reggieisahacker, you're turning into my brother more and more w the caption
sofiamiller, he's the one who copies me

dunkinsbae, YOU KILLED IT BYE
sofiamiller, LOOK WHOS TALKING!!! MISS ALICE IN WONDERLAND HERSELF

vinniehacker, t'was a great night m'lady
sofiamiller, it was indeed

savmontanna, BYE

savmontanna, FIRST

savmontanna, OMG I LOVE THIS

harryxav, basic as fuck
sofiamiller, no one asked u 😋🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 199 4
kisah wife aku yang baran dan ego akhirnya menjadi jalang.
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
459K 2.3K 199
This is a story/collection of all the AWESOME! WEREWOLF books I have ever read of ever hope to and I was hoping of sharing these stories to the WORLD...