Destined To Me | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old s... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) First Kiss
Chapter (2) Beginning
Chapter (3) The Start
Chapter (4) Loved
Chapter (5) Reality
Chapter (6) Dissapeared
Chapter (7) Changed
Chapter (8) Glimpse
Chapter (9) Limits
Chapter (10) Choice
Chapter (11) Liar
Chapter (12) Unknown
Chapter (13) Escape
Chapter (14) Heartbreak
Chapter (15) Terrifying
Chapter (16) Fault
Chapter (17) Nightmare
Chapter (18) Warmth
Chapter (19) Burden
Chapter (20) Cherished
Chapter (21) Jeon
Chapter (22) Almond eyes
Chapter (23) Big Bunny
Chapter (24) Alright
Chapter (26) Young Boy
Chapter (27) Horrible Plans
Chapter (28) Last Moments
Toxicity [ Please check ]
Chapter (29) Shattered Moments
Chapter (30) Life
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》

Chapter (25) Hatred

8.8K 457 207
By Naveena_bts

"Why do people hide love ?
And express hatred so openly ?

Because it made them strong and the other, weak."

Navs : Now, everyone who asked for the update you all better leave some comments or else– or else I can't do anything to you :")

I haven't checked my notif-s, I will do that tomorrow after coming back from my school and I will be waiting for your response and reactions, so please do that. :)

Happy reading !

07/12/21

________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Cemetery,

Or a graveyard, the place in itself is bad luck, the place has witnessed so many heartbreaks, so many tears, so many people's happiness buried deep inside it's black soil.

No matter how strong those people appeared, this place always made them break down into sobs.

Just like how the heartless mafia sobbed, his fingers tracing the shiny black tombstone carrying the name of his happiness, of his wife laying deep down the soil.

"M-mia, a-am I doing right ? L-love, h-help me, please h-help your snowballs.." the male cried out, begging from the girl, a star in the sky.

The mafia laid down head resting against the cold stone of the grave, as his eyes closed mind drifting toward the memories of that horrible day.

Everything was so good, so calm but who knew that it was the calm before the storm.

Jeongguk took over his father's empire, a 15 year old boy ruling the whole of Britain.

The boy captured the whole city of London under his control, London ran under him.

He was really thankful of his father for making him a heartless monster, just because of him; 

His heart didn't even twitch a beat when he himself saw the bloodied face of his father, his men breaking those old bones one by one, 

His heart didn't even twitch a single beat when he dragged down the knife from his father's back to his torso just like he did with his brother.

His heart didn't twitch even a beat when that old man, his own father, died in his arms, a really painful death.

Which he deserved.

But there's something, maybe some traits of his mother which led him to shed tears, maybe they were happy tears of his brother's freedom or maybe because he was an orphan now.

Just he didn't care much.

Jungkook, the poor boy struggled a lot because of his nightmares and torturous nights, but his brother was always there to shush him down, to comfort him.

With time everything healed, from Jimin's soul to Jeongguk's heart.

Those treatments and those medicines made the younger boy's memories blurry, which include the angelic face of his innocent lover, whose soul rests in peace now. 

Jeongguk also got himself a beautiful girl whom he met during his studies in Japan. Those two years were enough to make him fall hard for his girl.

The girl called Mia captured a big part of his heart, but the biggest still belongs to his brother.

At the age of sixteen getting married to the beautiful girl, his girlfriend who was nothing but two years older than him.

His two friends Hoseok and Yoongi both were older than him, ready to guide him in any situation. 

Jungkook became better, the flinching with every touch, raging of heart with every loud sound, yelping and shrinking himself whenever someone came closer, those fearful actions stopped.

He became better.

Everything was so good, Jeongguk's protectiveness for his brother was never a problem for Mia, she knew these two love each other a lot. 

Nor she cared because she knew she had the upper hand on her husband. 

She loved Jungkook a lot just like his own brother. Sometimes disputes rose but they sank down as deep as high they raised.

Time passed, the boy's turned 18, both the boy's became identical, the minor difference of weight and buff body disappeared.

That's when the happy news came, Mia being pregnant, the 18 year old heartless mafia jumped on his feet, yelling and running in the whole mansion.

The younger bunny joined him as the mansion got filled with excited yells of both the brothers.

God blessed them with a girl, 19 year old Jeongguk shedding tears so the younger one was too afraid to even touch the baby.

Everything was so good until…

"Love, do you like this cabin you were bored living in that mansion right ? Do you like it here in the middle of the forest, surrounded by trees and a river on the side hmm ?" 

"Of Course I like it baby, no I love it ! You, me, our angel and ahh-- where's the younger bunny ??"

"I am here noona !!" A hand raised from behind the kitchen counter making both of them chuckle. 

"What the hell are you doing man ?"

"I am finding my banana milk, don't know where it goes ?" 

Jeongguk bit his tongue as he smiled sheepishly at his wife who shook his head with a done face.

"Y-yeah, you continue baby brother, it must be there."

"Yes hyung I am finding and I swear if someone has taken my banana milk, he will fall down every time he sits on a chair." The raven haired boy cursed, making his hyung gulp.

"Actually, Mia, I have to go to the city for sometime, okay. There isn't any security because of your stubbornness so please take care of yourself, our angel and this bunny please." Jeongguk said, receiving a soft smile and nod from his wife with a soft assuring peck on his lips.

"Take care yeah."

"I will gguk, you too okay bye." 

The girl saw how her husband left as she spoon the little angel in her arms. 

"Aww, my baby is hungry.." She smiled at her baby who looked at her wide teary eyes, lips wobbling, her lip jolted out adoringly.

"Kook, can you bring me her bottle from the 1st floor, it should be on my side table." The girl asked, receiving a happy nod from the bunny who hopped on his feet.

Jungkook peaked through the door, frowning when didn't find any bottle on the side table as he bent down looking under the bed.

"Where are you Ms. Bottle ?" He scratched his head not finding the bottle anywhere, hopping downstairs. 

"Noon-- 

But the boy's body froze, his breath hitched as his blood ran cold when felt the sudden warmth under his bare feet, the boy looked down slowly only to stumble back when saw the warm blood pooling on the floor.

"NOONA !!!" The boy yelled, taking quick steps only to freeze, heart sinking down in fear.

"O-officer Rowoon.." The mere whisper was enough to attract the Male's and his minions' attention.

Jungkook's breathing became raged when his fearful doe bambi eyes met with those cold dark eyes of the other, lips holding a sick smirk.

"Aww.. look who we have here, a cute bunny hmm..?" His deep voice resonated throughout the cabin causing the younger Male's back to have goosebumps. 

His irises moved as they met with his noona, who was forced to kneel on the floor, two men holding her from behind.

A painful yelp left from the boy's mouth when he was forced down on his knees, his eyes still scanning his noona's face.

"Aww, the baby is worried, don't worry, your pretty noona is fine, it was just a man from my team saying we should not harm the little kid.." the man smirked when saw the pale face of the boy.

He swapped his head here and there, sighing in relief when saw the little baby in one of the Male's hands. 

"Let go of him you fucker !!" The girl yelled as she thrashed in those Male's hands, a loud laugh of the male named Rowoon resonated;

It was scary and maniacal.

"Tsk, tsk not so easy, pretty woman. Your husband troubled me a lot. I told him to surrender, but he– he used his powers and proved me wrong, he caused me to lose my job, he made me a criminal in everyone's eyes." The male gritted his teeth, as he glared at the two kneeling down.

"And when I found out that he has a freaking identical twin– I think why don't I play a game, yeah ?" The male smirked watching the confused, scared faces of the other.

Mia's eyes rested over her baby, sleeping peacefully in one of the Male's minions' hands, she watched how Jungkook was looking at the officer, his eyes pooling with fear and unshed tears.

Jungkook's heartbeat raised, he saw his noona was in deep thoughts so the baby was in deep peaceful sleep.

His brother had gone through so much already and he would do anything for him.

"So, the game is really simple." Both of their trances of thoughts broke when the officer spoke, and the raven haired boy almost screamed when one of the men threw a gun at him.

His doe eyes fearfully rested on the gun laying in front of him as he raised his head to look into those dark eyes of the other.

"Lift the gun baby.." The male said, giving him a sick smile, jungkook looked at his noona who was looking pale just like him, the boy's shaky fingers wrapped around the gun, furious shaking breaths leaving his lips.

"Shoot your noona." The male deadpanned causing the younger boy to jerk his head up with the speed of lightning. 

"N-no no no.." he shook his head furiously looking at his noona, who was staring blankly anywhere.

"Shoot your noona or else my men will throw this little angel, don't know how many miles away, her small body will crash on the floor, her small-small bones will break painfully, do you want that ? Do you want---

"NO !! Pl-please, leave them, I-i beg you." The raven haired boy clasped his hands as he cried out, fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Pl-please, I-i can't ! Pl-please, leave them. I– if you want k-kill me, my b-brother loves me a lot, k-kill me."

Jungkook sobbed, he knew if he got killed his brother would break down but would heal but if something happened to them, his brother would never be able to heal.

"Don't waste my time boy, shoot your noona or else---

"Pl-please I am b-begging you, leave them, y-you can do anything you want w-with me, but pl-please leave my noona and n-niece pl-please…" the boy hiccuped, bowing his head down, hands clasped so shoulders shaking.

"Fine then– Hey kill this ba-

"NO !!!" The girl yelled, her tears leaking orbs meeting with the younger boy.

The girl crawled toward the raven haired boy weakly, her shaky hands cupping the other's face.

"Kook, k-kill me, okay ? S-shoot me pl-please.." She pleaded, causing Jungkook to shaked his head furiously.

"N-no no pl-please.."

"No ! Pl-please kill me, h-he will kill my angel, m-my baby, pl-please k-kook kill me.."

"No ! No– I-i can't n-noona, h-hyung what will happen to him, he w-will break noona, pl-please.."

"He will break more if his angel dies, pl-please ba-baby kill me." The girl raised her voice, bursting down in tears later.

"Tsk, tsk stop this fucking melodrama. Hey, throw this baby, and make sure she dies painfully." The male ordered, a smirk forming on his lips watching the guard raising the little baby up.

"No– Kill me k-kook, F-fucking shoot me !!" Mia yelled as she raised the boy's hand, aiming the gun right at her heart, fingers shaking against the soft skin of the younger boy's hands.

Jungkook stared wide eyed at his noona, shaking his head rapidly, warm tears slipping down his puffy cheeks.

"N-no !! Pl-please.."

"Tell gukk I love him and will forever love him, a-ask him to take care of my angel a-and take care of yourself k-kook, y-you are like my own b-baby to me a-and pl-please tell y-your brother to s-stop r-robbing your b-banana m-milk ?" The girl sadly chuckled, eyes filling with grief.

The girl passed him a soft sad smile, tears continuously slipping down her rosy cheeks, her brown locks messy, eyes holding guilt, sadness and a glint of happiness as she closed her eyes.

A loud gun shot was heard afterward following with the younger boy's screams and cries for his noona.

The girl's body fell down to her side with a thud, red blood dozing out from her body, jungkook stared wide eyed at the lifeless body in front of him;

The gun fell down from his hands, the thick silence piercing his ears like some metal pins. 

His big bambi doe eyes stared at his own hands, coloured with his own noona's blood.

The poor boy stumbles back, tears making their way down, his heart refusing to beat before he breaks down into loud cries.

His loud cries got mixed with the loud laughter of the officer and his minions, who laughed at him, at their miseries. 

"Tsk, tsk, boy don't you think you are missing something ?" His bloodshot red eyes met with the other which caused his heart to sink down from fear, eyes furiously looking here and there for the little baby.

"Aww, don't worry baby, go run to the terrace, don't be late baby." The male uttered, causing Jungkook to stumble on his steps as the boy stumbled to the terrace. 

"This is going to be fun Jeon Jeongguk.." The officer smiled, as he stood up from the couch, looking at the dead body of the girl.

"Tsk, poor lady." 

He ordered his guards to drag her body out, the officer smirked looking at the photos of Jungkook killing her noona, the gun in the boy's hands, his hands painted red, the body lying dead beside him.

"The Jeon Jeongguk killed his own wife and daughter mercilessly, that's some hot shit !!" 

Jungkook ran, stumbling on his steps, his heart coming to his throat, the boy could feel the coldness of his body, he could feel his shaking fingers and legs, he could feel the cold sweat running down his forehead, he could feel the shivers on his spine.

He froze watching the baby laying at the corner of the railing of the terrace. He ran with all his might, his shaking arms wrapped around the baby before the little angel could turn to the side and fell down.

Jungkook cried loudly, hugging the baby to his chest, pecking her face again and again lovingly.

When he thought everything had ended, his ears got filled with screams and yells, turning around the Male's eyes widened when saw the same officer on a tablet screen placed against the wall.

"Aww.. baby you saved her but what about them hmm ?" The officers smirked, screen changing and what the raven haired boy saw made his heart stop.

Hundreds of kids held down on some terrace, a muscular man holding a 6-7 year old girl near the railing, her half body hanging down the terrace.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk– will you let those 180 children die or will drop this one baby down the terrace, choice is yours baby.." the officer mocked him smirking, the younger boy's hold tightened over his 5 months old niece. 

"Will you let them die ?" The officer's voice echoed, as Jungkook screamed watching a man push the girl down the terrace.

"NO !!" He screamed again watching, and one more kid was forced to jump down the terrace.

His tears never stop watching the children's yellings, his ears getting filled with their heart breaking cries.

"Pl-please.. I-i am begging you.." Jungkook's pleadings were deaf to the monster's ears who laughed and laughed.

This wasn't a trap, Jungkook knew those kids, they belonged to the same orphanage he and his brother used to visit.

"O-oppa save u-us…." His eyes clenched shut watching the girl begging him to save them.

The boy looked down, the baby's big wide innocent eyes meeting with him making him sob and hiccuped.

Was he doing the right thing ?

Letting those 180 children die for one ? Was it right ? So he did what his heart said, he did it !

"Y-your father loves y-you a lot, y-your mama l-loved you a lot, y-your u-uncle loves you the m-most, I-i am sorry, I-i am so sorry, pl-please f-forgive me, pl-please…" the boy cried out, lifting the baby up, his hands sliding toward the railing.

He knew he was doing a sin, he knew he would never get forgiveness, he knew he had lost everything, everything.  

"I-i know I am d-doing a s-sin, I-i know h-hyung will hate me, noona trusted me w-with you and m-me– I am s-sorry, pl-please f-forgive m-me.."

His fingers refused to lose over the kid but he did, eyes tight shut, tears leaking from his orbs, breathing uneven cause of hard sobs, shoulders shaking from the hard hiccups, 

As his hold loosened on the soft fabric of the baby towel, the baby drifting down, a loud thud followed.

This was the end.

Jungkook broke down into tears, as he took steps toward the terrace end, he would die too, he would not be able to leave with this burden, he wouldn't. 

Just when he was about to end his life, he felt himself pulled back, his eyes fluttering open only to see a tear stained face of his Yoongi hyung and before he knew a hard punch landed on his face.

Didn't know after how many hateful punches and hard beatings, Jungkook found himself clutching onto his brother's leg who sat emotionless on one of the chair in the hospital lobby, 

The younger boy sobbed, crying hysterically, face bloodied from the beatings he had received from Yoongi. 

His brother didn't even touch him.

"S-sorry we can't save the baby.." 

Those words broke everyone's heart, even the mafia's guards were shedding tears on this unfortunate news.

But there sat the Jeon Jeongguk with;

No tears, no anger, no emotion, he was blank, his mind was blank, his heart was blank.

"H-hyung, plea..please, s-say som-mething pl-please, h-hit m-me, y-yell at me, o-or k-kill me, torture m-me, p-punish me mercilessly, b-but pl-please d-do s-something, I-i am d-dieing h-hyung, pl-please s-save me, pl-please f-free me.." The younger boy begged, his hands clasped with each other, as he begged on his knees from his brother who did nothing.

They all could hear the news in the background of, The Jeon Jeongguk killing his own wife and daughter, the photos displaying on the screen.

It wasn't him, it was Jungkook

"Hoseok.." his voice was low, the usual dominance, the usual power, the authority was nowhere to be seen.

It was just a mere whisper. 

"Yes Jeon,"

"Take Jungkook away from here, I will go to the prison, no one should know that I have an identical twin broth--- just– Just take him away. Please..." This was the first time Hoseok heard the mafia's voice so weak, so tired.

Almost a pleading.

"N-no, pl-please hyung pu-punish me, pl-please, I-i will die, k-kill me." Jungkook begged, this time those orbs glared at him filled with only anger and hate.

Which he never even imagined to see in those orbs for himself. 

"You will live, you have to live. The day I will come out of the prison, your life will be a hell, you will regret even a single second of your life, Jeon Jungkook. And I will make sure of it.." The mafia hissed as he stood up from his chair as a lone tear glistened on his cheek;

Leaving a crying, sobbing man on the floor who clutched to his leg begging him to punish him, but he wouldn't, the mafia jerked the boy away who cried terribly. 

"Remember one thing Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare to love someone during this time because I will make sure you suffer just like I am doing..."

Those words still echoed in his mind, always leaving him in a trap of guilt and burden.

Hoseok sent him to Seoul, Korea. Where he got himself a job to feed himself, but a sudden need of money led him to marry Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't know how he kept himself alive all those years, without any self harm, the day he married taehyung, there wasn't even a hope in his heart to fall in love with him.

Even the idea of falling for someone scared him.

But he did, he didn't know, he just wanted a friend which he founded in Taehyung but how the mere hope of friendship turned into pure and true love, he didn't know.

He didn't know when he fell for Taehyung with his soul and heart.

He never imagined having a family with the boy he got married to in exchange for some money.

But he just couldn't stop his heart from falling for the blue haired male;

He just couldn't stop himself from drowning into the innocence and softness of those chocolate brown orbs;

He just couldn't suppress the love his heart held for the blue haired male.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, the blue haired male already staring with wide eyes at the male standing tall on the door frame.

The raven haired Male's heartbeat quickened as he instantly shifted his position, now hiding the blue haired male behind his back, feeling the tight curl of his fingers on his shirt.

"H-hyung.. n-no, pl-please." 

The male started but he was already thrown across the room, a scream leaving Taehyung's mouth when two guards pressed him against the opposite corner of the room.

"It's time for my revenge, baby brother !"

And they knew this wasn't going to end well cause the elder male was raging in hatred.
______________________________*****
3785 words, pretty long.

This is chapter (25).

Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment. 

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
______________________________*****

Um– so– How was it ? Please tell me your thoughts guys because I am just so much insecure about my this theory.
👉👈 🥺🥺

_______________________________*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.8K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
476K 20.6K 35
Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement park. But the blonde hadn't expected to...
414K 7.1K 23
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
245K 10.7K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...