โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 5

1.6K 33 52
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ WhereisSol

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You woke up the next morning honestly feeling like terrible. Though, that was nothing new.
You got up and followed your usual morning routine.

After that you began walking to school but you felt uneasy. As if someone was watching you but whenever you would stop to look around you would see nobody.
You made it to the gates and mentally cried.

UGHH IT'S THURSDAY! WHY CAN'T IT BE FRIDAY ALREADY?!

You went to your locker and changed your shoes before heading to the roof where you know you'd find Midori and Mai.
On your way there you spot Ayano.

I should apologize to her about Monday.

You walk up to the girl who was walking into the east third floor girl's bathroom.
You go in after her and quickly call out her name.

"Ayano!"

"Hm?"

"Hey Ayano! I really wanted to apologize for yelling at you Monday. It was unfair of me. I hope you can forgive me." You tried to apologize but Ayano stared at you with a blank expression.

"Tell me.. Do you have any crushes in this school?" Ayano suddenly asks. You face turns beet red and you cover your eyes, "Ay-Ayano! What kind of question is that! O-Of course not!" You blushed and looked away.

When she asked you that, your mind immediately went to Shoku.
"You're.. Lying.." Ayano stared at you with a sinister look in her eye but her expression still remained blank. "Fi-Fine! But you can't tell anyone!" You started.

"I-I like.. Shoku.." You blushed. Ayano seemed pleased with your answer, "Hm.. Alright then." Ayano walked away without another word.

She hasn't been herself lately.
You let out a sigh.

You head up to the roof and look for Midori and Mai. You find them sitting at a bench talking, "I just wish Yandere-dev would answer my questions.. Like when will the next update be out!" Midori complained.

"Midori-. You always talking about this Yandere-dev but like-. Who? What update?" You look at her, "Y/n-chan! Do you not know?" Midori tilted her head with a confused look.

"Oh dear.. Is that the delinquent boy?" Mai suddenly speaks up. You turn to look in the direction her eyes are set on and you see Umeji walk over.

Oh no.

"Hey funsized." Umeji grinned, "I told you I'd kill you if you called me that." You frown at the delinquent.

"Aww you are already giving one another pet names? So cute!" Mai giggled at the two teasingly. You grimaced, "Pe-Pet names?! Isn't that a couple thing? I'd never date someone like that!" Your face cringed in disgust. Umeji just looked at you with an expressionless look.

"I just came over to give you my half of the essay." Umeji shoved the papers in your hand. "Give them to the councilor. I'm skipping today" Umeji continued before walking away. You looked at the papers before looking back up at the delinquent who was walk away.

Why do I feel bad?

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were in class, drawing a picture of your favorite anime character when you felt someone walk up behind you. You looked over to see Gaku, one of the delinquents. "That looks good." The delinquent compliments. "Ugh." You let out before turning away from him.

The delinquent furrowed his brows, "Tch what's your problem?" The Delinquent responded to you. "This isn't even your class... You're only here to bother me.. God did Kizuguchi put you up to this? Ugh you stupid delinquents are so annoying." You spat at the shocked blonde.
"I came in here looking for Umeji.. Damn is that really how you talk to people who compliment you? Hate to meet your parents." Gaku snickered at you.

"Tch you good for nothing scum." You growl at the boy before getting up and attempting to walk away but your plans were interrupted when you felt the delinquent grab your arm. "You should watch your mouth. It's not like I care but.. What did we ever do to you?" Gaku had almost looked hurt, "I-." You did not know what to say.

"You guys are bad people! You use aggression to get what you want and you pick on those weaker than you, I have no respect for scum like you!" You spat at Gaku who sighed.
"You clearly know nothing about us. I won't get into it because I personally don't give a shit about your opinion but you have no right to judge us. You don't even know us." Gaku started, letting go of you, "You know.. that day you passed out, Someone was watching you. Umeji noticed and brought you to the Nurse, he even took you home when your mother couldn't get you. Not to mention he saved you from bullies and rapists and you're calling us scum?" Gaku tilted his head.

He had a point. You treated the delinquents harshly all because Umeji broke your phone. Gaku's voice wasn't aggressive at all. His voice was calm yet sharp.

"How do you know all this.. DO Y'ALL SERIOUSLY TALK ABOUT ME?!" You yelled out, angry at the thought of your name coming from the mouths of these delinquents.

"No shit, dumbass" Gaku spat.

"You guys seriously need to get lives. Like find a hobby! Leave me alone!" You yell at the blonde before storming out of the classroom.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were at home, petting your cat as he laid on your belly, sleeping. You picked up your phone and looked through the group chat.

Five smexy girls and Midori

Midoron: Okie guys! How about we go to the Amusement Park on Saturday?

MyWaifu❤: That sounds great!

KuuKuu: mhm

Oof

Mommymilkers: That sounds good

BigtittyMCgee: I'll set my calendar!

You still use a calendar, Saki?

BigtittyMCgee: Y/n, don't even start with me

Midoron: stole arugkny

MyWaifu❤: ?

Mommymilkers: What?

Huh?!

Midoron: stop arguing*

Midoron: Shut up I'm playing Minecrazz🙄

Oh shit! Let me log on, I'll play too

KuuKuu: I'll join your server as well.

MyWaifu❤: Oh! I wanna play

BigtittyMCgee: Ooh! I'mma log on too

Mommymilkers: Dang I can't play:'(

BigtittyMCgee: Why? What happened to your Saikostation?

Mommymilkers: I had to sell it

BigtittyMCgee: Why?

Mommymilkers: I don't really wanna talk about it. Have fun! I have to take a bath anyway

Have a good bath

BigtittyMCgee: Bye!

Midoron: Y/N!!! WHT DOD YUI MYRDIR MEEEEE

I did no such thing

BigtittyMCgee: Midori, grammar (눈‸눈)

lol

Midoron: UGHHH

Midoron: MY EXPERIENCE!

Midoron: I HAD 68!!

Midoron: SO CLOSE TO THE HOLY NUMBER

Midoron: Y/n you have to die now

Hah try me

WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SORRY

MyWaifu❤: I found a wolf!

MyWaifu❤: I HAVE NO BONES!😭😭😭

KuuKuu: Wtf did I just see-

Midoron: Hmph

WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY BED?!

MY DOORS!! WHO TF TOOK MY DOORS?! I HAVE SO MANY DIAMONDS JUST CHILLING IN CHESTS AND YOU TAKE MY FUCKING DOORS AND BEDS?!

MY WINDOWS! WHY ARE THEY GONE?!

Midoron: muahahahha

Bro Midori, you gonna have to die, my dude

Midoron: WHY DID YOU KILL MY DOG?!

MyWaifu❤: Y/N!

Bruh! It was attacking me tf?!

KuuKuu: I'm going far away and building a hidden house away from you guys.

Listen-

BigtittyMCgee: I MADE A CAKE

Aight I made some Eye of Senpai, I'mma find a stronghold and go to the End and defeat the Yandragon

Who wanna join?

Midoron: DUH ME

BigtittyMCgee: I rather keep building my house

KuuKuu: I'm still walking in the woods. It's never far enough.

Midoron: mean

rude

MyWaifu❤: I found a village

DIE WHORE!

Midoron: AHHHHHHH NOT ME

MIDORI STOP DYING AND HELP ME

I GOT HIT!

Midoron: MY SWORD BROKE

I'M UNPREPARED

Midoron: FUCKING YANDERMAN

YANDERMAN LIVES MATTER

MyWaifu❤: Yanderman lives matter

KuuKuu: Yandermanlives matter

Midoron: I FUCKING DIED

MIDORI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

AHHHHHH

THIS IS ASSAULT

YANDERMAN LEAVE ME ALONE

Midoron: I'M BACK

Killed that bitch

Yandragon egg mine

Midoron: I'mma go to the Yancity

Man I'm going back to my bed, I'm done with the End rn

MyWaifu❤: Midori, Can you bring me some shulker shells?

Midoron: Sure

KuuKuu: I'm still walking.

Aight I'mma go to bed now

Night y'all

MyWaifu❤: Goodnight

KuuKuu: Bye

BigtittyMCgee: my house is so cute

Midoron: Night, Y/n

BigtittyMCgee: Bye💙

You set down the controller and turned off your Saikostation and TV. You went back to your bed where Night is sleeping peacefully.
You laid down and snuggled up under the covers.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Your alarm rang. You angrily got up and turned it off. "Ughhh... Last day until the weekend.." You groan sleepily.

You get up and change into your school uniform. You head to the bathroom and brush your hair. You considered wearing makeup but decided against it, being too lazy to attempt it. You headed downstairs to your kitchen where you see your Mama.

You walk over to the woman. Her tan skin was clear as usual. Her amber eyes focused on whatever it was that she was cooking. It smelled like bacon. Her dark brown hair was in a messy bun and she was dresses in a T-shirt and shorts.

"Where's mom?" You ask her. "She's sleeping in, she's been having a hard time at work and today is her day off so I decided to let her sleep in and relax." Your Mama replied calmly, with a quiet voice, "I made breakfast, It's on the counter."

You turn and look at your plate of fried eggs, bacon, and a side bowl full of grits. You take your food and head to the table where you quickly began to scarf down the food.

You finished your meal and thanked your mother before grabbing your back and putting your shoes on then heading out the door.

You were walking down the street, zoned out and thinking about that one embarrassing thing you did in middle school. You cringed at the memory and the next thing you know you feel yourself get yanked back quickly and a car sped past you. Your heart was racing and you began to breathe heavily. You turned to see Shoku with a worried expression.
"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Shoku asked, his tone filled with worry.
"Ye-Yeah tha-nks." You managed to say but your voice cracking.

"Well I'm glad you're okay. Let's walk to school together." Shoku suggest before grabbing your hand and pulling you with him gently as he began to walk. "So, What are you doing this weekend?" Shoku asked, smiling as he always did. "Uhmm I don't know. I don't have any plans. Why?" You answered curiously, Shoku's cheeks turned a bit pink and he looked away, "Well I was wondering.. If you'd like to come to my house. I- I mean! No-Not for any weird reason! I just wanna try new cooking recipes and I'd love if you helped." Shoku's cheeks hearted up a bit as he started to feel nervous.

"Why invite me?" You asked slyly but could not hold back your smile.
"We-Well- I'd like to get to know you better and I figured that would be the best way to know each other, trying the tasty treats made by one another." Shoku explained. "Hmm.. Sounds good but if you try to kidnap or drug me, I'll actually fight you." You say jokingly before laughing. "I'll keep that in mind." Shoku chuckled.

You both approached the school, not realizing that your hands were intertwined. As you walked past the cherry blossoms and students, you felt everyone's eyes on you and you didn't understand why. You began to feel self conscious and look at the ground.

You suddenly hear the familiar, squeaky voice that was Midori,

"Y/N-CHAN ARE YOU DATING SHOKU-KUN?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran over.

"Oh my god." You mutter to yourself. You feel Shoku rip his hand away from your's and you see him look away with a blush on his face. Midori maked it over and you give her a death glare. "No. Midori. I am not." You smiled but your eyes spelled murder. Midori took notice and laughed nervously. "Hah-hah.. S-sorry.." Midori stuttered.
"Well I should get going.. See you this weekend, Y/n!" Shoku smiled before walking away.

"Y/n-chan! Kokona-chan texted me this morning, she said she was moving away!" Midori cried out dramatically, "Really? Why's that?" You asked curiously your head tilting to the side like a puppy. "She didn't tell me but I overheard students talking about her! Apparently she's been meeting up with someone in Shisuta town! And she apparently also has been selling her used undergarments to boys from another school!" Midori told to you but you just shook your head. "Don't listen to rumours, Midori. Kokona is our friend and if she IS doing something like that, we should support her. She's dealing with a lot in her personal life and we should respect her choices. You never know what's going on behind closed doors." You scolded Midori.

"I wonder how Saki is holding up, Kokona is her best friend after all." You let out a sigh with worry. You and Saki always seemed as if you didn't get along but deep down you really cared for her, as you did for all your friends.

You both headed to your classes and said your goodbyes.
You headed to your class and walked through the sliding doors. You saw Umeji asleep on his desk, face tucked into his arms. You walk past him to your seat and sit down.

It was the middle of class when a student Council member known as Akane walked in. "Excuse me, I am looking for Y/n L/n. The Counselor would like to see you." She smiled sweetly.

"Uh oh."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

3.3K 158 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
64K 1.7K 15
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘, ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‹...
65.7K 3.1K 14
๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šก ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›) ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
17.1K 538 7
๐˜/๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก...