Alpha and elas

By Abccosplays

some short stories i wrote about my oc and another oc, some have more parts. includes aus, dnd world, smut, a... More

breakfast time
Two will give in
LDR
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
all mine
Practice makes perfect
Party for two
GC: man whores (+anyk)
daddy's pup (πŸ”ž)
Overthinking
The wolf moon
the backalley
Caught redhanded
Datenight
Bad day
Akkar being a cockblocker for 6 minutes straight
forgotten days pt 1
forgotten days pt 2
first meeting
the gang in a whore houseπŸ’€πŸ’€
jazz traditions
by the fireplace
missed u
oblivious elas (πŸ”žπŸ”ž)
flying lessons
long time no love
late night drive in
down by the willow
the wish of life
a kelhana's way
the prince and the wolf
knight to remember
knight to remember: part 2
a king to rule them all
top student
blessed life
dear soon-to-be mr kelhana
surprise visit
an eventful morning
a mind of his own
liar liar
To, my king
backstory alpha dnd
(info dnd session 2022)
far far away
alpha's diary
hero
enchanted au
enchanted pt 2
Ki-Joon
the 4th date
our heroes
nightshift pt 1
nighshift pt 2
enchanted au pt 3
park day
surprise
a helping hand
Bounty Hunter pt 1
a father's love

double dare

28 0 0
By Abccosplays

"oh for fucks sakes dude just pick one!" alpha exclaimed in frustration.

akkar rolled his eyes, "fine!.....dare." elas thought about a suiting dare for akkar. the group was having a game night, the group had already played two games before this one. the first one being cards, which ofcourse elas won.....alot. the second game they played was monopoly, but alpha and akkar started arguing so they decided to quit. so now they were playing truth or dare, a game where winning isn't possible, and if they wanted to keep alpha sane for the night it was the smartest thing to do.

"alright akkar, i dare you to go to the fridge and grab a spoonful of butter.....and eat it." elas dared. akkar sighed as the room filled with chuckling.

"you don't care about my diet at all, do you?" akkar said while walking to the fridge.

"and neither should you you skinny bitch" alpha said as gay as he could, making the others laugh. akkar did as told and returned to the table.

"alright...here goes nothing" akkar said before taking the whole spoon of butter. saint hid his face in armus's shoulder in disgust, trying not to notice the fake gagging anyk was doing.

"OK! you did it please don't swallow that" elas begged as akkar laughed and quickly disappeared to spit it out

"nasty..." alpha said as he noticed he grabbed onto elas during the dare. he quickly let go and hoped elas didn't notice. when akkar returned sighes of relief were heard.

"ok akkar, choose someone" saint said excited.

"mister alfreda" akkar spoke almost immediately.

elas let out a soft "oh god" with a smile on his face.

"it's revenge time i see" armus laughed, saint giggling with him, still holding him.

"ill pick truth" elas spoke, which made akkar raise an eyebrow.

"ok, tell me, have you ever had loving feelings for any of us?" akkar asked.

elas felt his cheeks glow red as his heart dropped, all eyes were on him.

"...w-well ofcourse akkar, i love all of you guys! you are my dearest frien-"

"you know what i meant by that alfreda, come on, tell me the truth" akkar said confidently. akkar and alpha looked at eachother for a split second, but that was enough for the both of them to understand what was going on. elas took a deep breath and decided to play it off cool, ofcourse he has had feelings for one of them, his longtime crush was part of his friendgroup. he wasn't about to admit that tho.

"no, no i have not akkar....but if this is your way of telling me something, im flattered truly but i dont think its gonna work between us" elas said, resulting in a loud gasp from akkar.

"NONONO! that wasn't what i was doing i promise! i don't like men like that!" akkar panicked. the group laughed seeing akkar so defensive. ah well, the attention was off of elas at least.

.

.

a few rounds later things started to look more chaotic. akkar lost his shirt, armus had a face full of scribbles made by anyk and saint had a ponytail in.

"alright alpha, i dare you tooooo.....jump in the pool outside" armus dared. there was a loud silence to take it in.

"i see, dont worry alpha, you can take someone with you." armus smiled as others' face dropped.

"A DOUBLE DARE?? OH SHIT JUST GOT INTERESTING" akkar said with a big smile on his face.

"don't be too happy akkar you might be going with me with that attitude" alpha threatened. though alpha had already made his mind up.

"so alpha, take it or leave it, who's coming with?" armus asked. alpha's gaze automatically caught elas's eyes. which made elas raise his finger at him.

"don't you dare kelhana" he said, making alpha bust out a big smile.

"c'mon princey it'll be fun, you're the chosen one after all" alpha teased. the gang started to get up and head to the pool in the backyard. elas rolled his eyes as he waddled after.

once they were outside elas was staring at the pool with doubt.

"are you sure you don't wanna take akkar? he looks like he wants it anyway" elas whispered to alpha. alpha looked at akkar who was putting two towels on the chairs, giggling in the meantime, which made alpha himself chuckle too.

"no escaping this pup, but don't worry it'll be over before you know it" alpha said before taking off his shirt. elas froze, he was NOT expecting that. alpha looked at his friends who were screaming "OOOHHHHHH" and whistling at him. alpha quickly flipped them off before turning to elas.

"you ready?" he asked. "ready as ill ever be" elas said unsure.

"nononono, you two gotta hold hands as you jump in" akkar suggested as he laughed at himself for being so genius. alpha looked at elas who completely ignored akkar. alpha quickly locked his hand with elas's.

"3....2....1...GO" alpha counted down before the two figures disappeared under water. the group yelled in encouragement. as soon as they saw their heads peeking up again akkar gave a tap on anyk's shoulder, which made everyone run inside. elas giggled out loud at the refreshing feeling the chilly water gave him. alpha pushed the water out of his face as he smiled at elas's cute behavior. the two looked at eachother for a few seconds before making their way towards eachother.

"you did quite well back there, i thought you were gonna bail on me" alpha said.

"a dare is a dare, it feels really nice being in here now" elas said as he high fuved the taller man. elas looked behind alpha to see their friends somewhere else.

"um.....alpha?" he softly said, which resulted in a hum from alpha, but alpha's gaze was still stuck on elas. elas soon noticed the towels on the chairs were no where to be seen.

"OMG ALPHA, THEY TOOK THE TOWELS" elas said as he held alpha's arm. alpha turned around to see what elas meant.

".....fuck sakes" he said, seeing his friends in the window waving and gesturing at him to turn back to elas.

"well, i guess we could just...hang out here for a while? you said you felt refreshed right? lets just relax for a bit." alpha suggested as he swam backwards, elas smiling and swimming after him soon after. suddenly, alpha stopped in front of him, making elas bump into him slightly, he stumbled against alpha, alpha automatically holding him as a sign of protection. there was a moment of silence in the outside, the only thing heard was the water splashing against the tiles. elas cleared his throat and stood up straight, basically pushing himself out of alpha's embrace. alpha looked at the boy before doing something impulsive. he pulled elas back to his body by his waist. their hips connecting and elas's hands automatically grabbing at his neck. elas looked up to see alpha absolutely enjoying clueless elas.

"what are you doing? if this is some joke im not finding it funny alpha" elas said.

alpha's eyes widened.

"...joke?? after all that flirting i've been doing for 4 years??" elas's eyes widened aswell.

"EH?! you were not joking this whole time?" elas asked.

"no" alpha chuckled. "wow i cannot believe it took you this long"

"hey don't blame me, blame that face of yours that never lets me know if you're serious or not" elas pouted, but smiled after seeing alpha smile at the comment.

the two shared a few laughs, letting rest and silence take over the conversation. there wasn't much of a pause before alpha pulled elas in for a kiss. the moment was absolutely perfect, the beautiful blue lights of the moonlight reflecting on the water, their bodies as close as can be and......their friends, bonking on the window and applauding them. the two gave a sigh as they pulled away to look at their friends.

"i cannot believe them" elas giggled, still staying close to alpha.

"oh i can, they helped me out alot tonight" alpha said looking back into elas's eyes.

elas gave a quick smile before sharing one last kiss with the man he loved.

"do you think they'll give us our towels now?" elas asked, earning a chuckle from alpha.

"we gave them entertainment, fair deal wouldn't you say?" alpha spoke as he turned around to the window, where his friends were still watching. alpha made a little gesture meaning they were cold. they couldn't really tell what was happening inside, but saint definitely smacked akkar's head after and started talking to him quite aggressively. but, atleast they were on their way to give them their towels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1K 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...
7.4K 121 34
Hello! These chapters are from books I, Aj, have attempted to write but writing full-length stories is super hard... everyone who has published a com...
322 1 10
These are short stories, every chapter is a new story every story has trigger warningsπŸ’– there are stories of every type wither that be love or horro...
21.2K 69 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.