Broken Promises✓Jungkook~ff 2...

By taefifi

"You cannot run away from me my love!" He said gritting his teeth in anger. The one who always loved having h... More

1. (18+)
2.
3.
4
5. (21+)
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
⬆️Kristi ⬆️
18.(no edit)
wow 😐
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

17.

4.5K 289 36
By taefifi

Author Pov

Looking at the fainted girl in his arms he chuckled..

He never knew that this girl was so amusing. He could literally read all her thoughts just by looking at her face. He felt bad for the way he treated her till now.. And the way he'll treat her from now..

She's innocent in all this. He knew, that she doesn't deserve what he is going to do to her, but it's her fate that she's going to become a scape goat for him.

He hates her because of another reason too, that is because she keeps pestering him and clearly expects love, the one thing which he swore that he would never do it again.

He was attracted to her, she's beautiful and gives off a pure and innocent aura that any man would be lucky to have. But attraction doesn't mean he likes her, amusing him doesn't mean that he is interested in her. Foolish girl.

He held her face between his palms and looked at the calm face again.

Still he was surprised that how good the kiss just now felt.. He never felt that good in so many years.

He didn't mean to kiss her then, he just thought of patting her on the head or just hug her a little. Just an action which makes her think that he likes her and she trusts him, it's not that difficult to fool a girl who's been house prisoned by her parents till now.

But the way she looked while walking into the alley, the wet dress which stuck to her like a second skin, the transparent white blouse and the wet hair which made her look like a walking seduction made him go insane, he was blinded by lust or attraction or whatever the Fuck it is. He is a man after all, and he has been celibate and mad for revenge for so many years until now.

He learned to be in control of his emotions but didn't know why he lost control and  kissed her.

And Damn those lips and the taste it's a bliss, remembering the kiss he looked at her small cherry lips which were looking like they were greatly assaulted. He licked his lips with dirty thoughts just by looking at that mouth and tried to get rid off the thoughts of kissing a fainted girl.

But soon he lost control over himself when a soft sigh escaped from the girl's mouth, bending his mouth over hers, he kissed her mouth so hard and rough that he thought it would make the girl wake up.

He never lost control over himself like this, he traced her shut lips with his tongue, making them wet.
He was desperate to get the taste again, she breathed through her mouth when he leaned back to have a look at her, maybe sensing the roughness of his kiss and he invaded her mouth with his tongue taking the advantage..

He kissed like a maniac until he felt out of breath.

It felt so good and so wrong at the same time, he never thought of kissing a defenseless girl and that too his fiancé at that.

He felt guilty again, but soon the happy laughter of Y/n which he saw through the glassed door in the Hera palace flashed in his mind..

Anger, resentment, frustration and jealousy took over him.
And he no longer looked at the girl in his arms with a gentle and guilty look as before. His mind worked fast in changing tables...

No one asked her to be his fiancé and now that she is his fiance, she cannot escape this maze, His Maze.

All vengeful thoughts over took the feelings of guilty and self loathing for harming an innocent.

He made a master plan and he's never going to let that fail.. Never!

Y/n and Taehyung has to pay for what they did, and he promises that it won't be pretty good for the ideal couple.

Smirking at the fainted girl who didn't have any clue about what ugly plans were brewing in her fiancé's head, he princess carried her to the car and secured her with a seat belt..
He came around and occupied the driving seat buckled himself up.

He looked to the side at the peaceful sleeping face of Kristi and couldn't help but remove the hair strand over her face and placed it gently it behind her ear..

He smirked at the girl and leaned back to his seat, excited to execute his new found plan tomorrow and watching the reactions of certain happy couple..

He started the engine and stepped on the accelerator and the engine roared in response..

Jungkook : Get ready for the ride baby, sleep well when you can, because starting tomorrow your life won't be that peaceful to get a good sleep..

He said to the sleeping Kristi and drove off in the moonlight...

4 years ago

After several days of Y/n's accident

When Tae didn't let Jungkook see Y/n in the hospital he went back to his house his heart worried sick for her.

He must've slapped that bastard of a father when he said that Y/n wouldn't be his wife. But the pathetic look of his mother stopped him..

His mother's bruises stopped him, Mr.  Jeon's threatening to kill his mother stopped him..

He was asked to choose between his love of the life and his mother..
He knew that he will have to choose his mom because she didn't deserve that pathetic excuse of a husband. And he promised her that he'd be for her forever and will definitely get her out of the hell hole of a marriage she's living in.

So he wanted to leave Y/n by pretending the bad guy himself, he wanted her to forget all their happy memories and let her live her new life with a much more good man who's not bound by any kind of Shit like him.

But as soon as he knew that she was admitted to the hospital he ran so fast the his lungs burned only to be stopped by the Doctor Kim who didn't even let him see her face for once.

He braced himself as he saw that the car arrived at the drive way of their Villa..

Mr. Jeon : Where are you coming from?

Mr. Jeon asked us soon as he saw Jungkook went past him ignoring his words..

It made the old man's blood boil, must've gone to see his slut of a girl friend again.. He wants him to marry a girl with a status as equal as theirs not some beggar who seduces her way to his son's bed. His entire wealth just couldn't go into the hands of a mere beggar.. His son proved him that he's A Good for nothing again..

He thought of a plan.. A really plan which will definitely make the love birds part their ways and never see each other again and His son becoming a better person who mingles with people of his status.

Mr. Jeon : Wait right there! Jungkook you must've gone to see how that pathetic slut was doing isn't it?

Jungkook : THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU MR. JEON. NEVER CALL MY GIRL A SLUT!!

Mr. Jeon : Ha! Isn't she so good at her  game? Wow You've become a fool in her trap.

Mr. Jeon said with a scoff ready to put his action into plan. Breaking apart a young couple is so easy to him. He smirked internally and walked to his son and placed a consoling hand over his son.

Mr. Jeon : Jungkook, You miserable fool of a son, you've been two timed and being cheated on my dear ~

Jungkook :  Keep that Shit to yourself Father. I'm not interested in your shitty manipulative words.

Jungkook started walking to his room when his next words stopped him in his tracks.

Mr. Jeon : Dr. Kim! Did it ring any bell?

Jungkook turned back with unimaginable speed and held the collar of the wile old man.

Jungkook : If you bribe that doctor and did anything to My Y/n, then-

Mr. Jeon : Oh really son! How much a fool can you be, huh? Are you even my son? Listen you Brat! Your so called girl is two timing and yeah what to do we call in others words..
Right! She's cheating, You Fool! And with that Dr. Kim.
And what did you think!? The accident was real, oh silly boy, that was made up plan by Y/n and Dr. Kim, they're already a couple behind your back. She has been cheating for months and you don't even know. So tell me, how is it that she miraculously was hit by a car just in front of our house?. Okay keep that aside, how is it so coincidental that Dr. Kim was right there at the accident spot and he's the only one who took her to the hospital when there are so many people Around.

Jungkook : One more word Mr. Jeon. I won't even see you as a man who gave birth to me anymore.

He stood up on his shaky legs and threw some pictures out from his coat's pocket on Jungkook's face.

Mr. Jeon : Are you satisfied now? Look at those pictures.. Clearly a slut, isn't she?

Jungkook : Why would she? she must be celebrating by now, shouldn't she? I agreed with you and i left Y/n as you said, now let my mother go, I don't want your fucking company. Just leave me and my mother alone. And these ugly morphed pictures can't prove a shit to me. I know my Y/n she can never cheat on me.

Mr. Jeon : That is the problem my son, I need you to become a reliable successor to my company to leave that in your hands and your mother comes as a complimentary gift with the company though.

Jungkook : I told you that I don't want your fucking company, are you deaf you Old Man? And the last time I'd be repeating this, My mother isn't an object, so mind your words while talking about MY MOTHER!

Mr. Jeon : Silly boy, you don't have a choice, did I ever say you have a choice?

Jungkook : What  do you mean? Okay, I'll inherit the company, Are you happy now, but you have to leave us be. And divorce my mom.

Mr. Jeon : Life isn't that easy My son, it was never easy you know.. How could I leave my hard earned company in the hands of a silly boy.

Jungkook : STOP SAYING THAT IT IS YOURS BASTARD! IT WAS MOM'S COMPANY, MY MOM WAS THE HEIR TO THE COMPANY YOU STOLE IT FROM HER!

Mr. Jeon : Stealing someone's wife and the same man's company wasn't that easy My son. It was really hard earned you know..

Jungkook clenched his fists to his taunts, he feels ashamed that he was an output of a rape.. But still his mother never treated him badly.. She's an angel who deserves to leave this fucking hell. He could do anything for her.

Mr. Jeon : So son, how could I leave my precious company in a silly boy's hands who can't even find that he was being cheated upon. And what should I do to your mother for raising such a good for nothing.

Jungkook : What do you mean by that?

Mr. Jeon : Jungkook.... Oh boy, Sorry to say this but I can't hand over the company as well your mother's freedom until you prove yourself to me that you're worth being invested upon.
In other words I hate who are incapable or naive..
Yes! I only want my blood to get the inheritance but it'll be only done when you get ready for it. Unless you are worthy of it i can't pass on the company to you. You know.

Jungkook : If she didn't cheat on me, Would you finally give in to my demands?

Jungkook was confident about his Y/n, but he isn't aware that the older man was hell bent on proving his own son wrong.

Mr. Jeon : How will you prove that? That she wasn't cheating?

Jungkook : We're going to her, And I'll directly ask her -

Mr. Jeon : oh please, Are you really that stupid that you'll ask herself that she's cheating or not?

Jungkook : she doesn't need to say anything, I know when she's telling truth and when she's lying.

Mr. Jeon : Isn't that how she's been manipulating you?

Jungkook : Just follow me I'll definitely prove you wrong.

Jungkook went off to their drive way while Mr. Jeon followed him smirking.

At the hospital

Jungkook searched the total hospital for Y/n but she wasn't there.
She's worried sick for her. She's been injured the nursing staff said that she shouldn't be moved by so soon.. But where is she now?

Mr. Jeon : Shouldn't we checked check in empty rooms with dim lights or Janitors room or maybe abandoned store room, cause people tend to Fuck there stealthily, trust me.

Mr. Jeon taunted Jungkook while Jungkook endured it all and was panicking for not finding Y/n anywhere.

Mr. Jeon : OH son, There's a terrace. Should we check here too..

Mr. Jeon was waiting for this, he knew that The slut will definitely try to commit suicide, why not, because he was the one who told the nurse to incite the girl and taunt her that she deserves to die. And the girl has always been weak from start, it's not hard to break the girl. Even if the nurse didn't incite Her, she would've jumped and he still would've known that coz he has been monitoring the girl.

And he knew that Dr. Kim was really attached to his patients and definitely would stop her, as for how Dr. Kim Got there to terrace, he had to thank that nurse properly again.

Jungkook's heart stopped thinking about what Y/n must've been doing on the terrace, keeping his tears at bay, he ran fast to the terrace only to be shocked by the scene in front of him.

Mr. Jeon : oohh~~ isn't this what we call lover's quarrell.

Mr. Jeon caught up with Jungkook and commented on the couple who were standing close to each other.

The girl was punching the guy with her tiny hands, she was dressed in a patient's gown.. While the guy trapped her in his chest patting her head..

It wasn't controversial, but their next actions made Jungkook want to die there.

..................................

Before 15 minutes

Y/n was already feeling so low after the nurse said things to her, should she die so that everyone would be happy..

Soon she doesn't know how it happened and how she got rid off him but she never thought that the Gaurd would try to force himself upon her, and he nearly did.

She felt dirty, his hands were all he can feel on her body, she shouldn't stay alive she's already been abandoned and nearly tainted, what was the use of living such life.

But she doesn't even know when Dr. Kim saved her and consoled Her hugging her to his chest and kept saying sorry in her ear, even though it's not his fault.

But he was the one who made the watchman Gaurd Her door, but she doesn't know that the Gaurd was appointed by taehyung for preventing Jungkook for disturbing her, only if the Gaurd wasn't the mole appointed by Mr. Jeon.

Dr.Kim : Stop it! I said Stop it!

Y/n : Leave me Alone! I don't need you! I already told you before! That -

Dr.Kim : Take it easy he's gone now, aren't you happy, aren't you relieved?

Y/n : STOP IT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU SAID THAT IT'S OKAY TO BE WITH HIM! YOU PROMISED ME -

Y/n kept punching on his chest and flaying Her hands which Taehyung found too hard to control.

And he did a mistake which made the young man watching want to bury himself 6 feet under the ground.

Taehyung kissed her to shut her up and she shut up with  shocked Face and collapsed in his arms fainting after exerting so much of energy.

But from the place where the jeons are looking it looked like she was hugging him after the kiss.

Mr. Jeon : What a show, did you get a good look at your slutty girl friend son, Truly a mesmerizing and a generous boy friend isn't he? Letting his Girlfriend Fuck someone else and date them and trap them for money.

Jungkook couldn't retort to that, he was heart broken, his heart dropped when he heard that Y/n might be on terrace, he prayed that she wouldn't do anything he's thinking of, but he didn't expect this.

Unknowingly tears fell from his eyes and he closed the door shut and sat on the stairs clutching his head in his hands.

Mr. Jeon was walking on clouds, he thought that the Girl and the idiot Doc should blame themselves, he thought that they might've been hugging cause, Kim needs to get closer to the victim to stop her from jumping, but he too didn't expect the Doctor to kiss her.. Luck was on his side.

He thanked his god's and sat by his son's side putting a hand on his shoulder and before he spoke Jungkook interrupted him.

Jungkook : So will you really let my mother go if I prove to you that I'm the rightful heir to the succession.

Jungkook's Red burning eyes burned into his. He was shocked even though they have same pair of eyes his son's were always gentle and kind looking but now they're looking like, No they're burning for something, like revenge.

In anyway it was doing his good..so he said.

Mr. Jeon : Yes, son. But until you prove it me

Jungkook clenched his hand and turned to his father.

Jungkook : Just promise me that you would at least treat her well, and doesn't abuse her in the meanwhile.

Mr. Jeon : Ouch, where's the fun in that?

Jungkook suddenly sneered and grabbed a broken glass piece beside the stairs, getting closer to the old man making the older one lean back a bit due to fear.

Jungkook : I wouldn't mind to kill myself right here and now. Then what would happen to you, you won't have any blood related heirs other than me, and you can't even give birth to kids as been diagnosed by the doctors so far.

Jungkook said in his ear which made the old man to feel chills down his spine.
It's true that Mr. Jeon can never have kids anymore, and he's been venting his anger of having one and only child on Mrs. Jeon.

With that Jungkook left off the place and leaved for home.

TBC

Next chapter will 🔓 with 210 votes

Maybe author will die soon

I received very honest reviews about this story and this chapters now days I really appreciate your honesty but guys it's very hard for me to do all stuffs together I have my office work whenever I get time for story my mind stop working nd write nonsense that made you disappoint so I'm extremely sorry for the disappointed you guys

Thinking about to drop the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
174K 10.1K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
120K 3.4K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
426K 13.5K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...