Dimensional Hearts

By Soejammy

A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f**... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Introduction Sequence
Chapter 1: Strangeness in the night and the beginning of an adventure.
Chapter 2: Awakening within Traverse Town.
New book cover!!
Chapter 3: The wonders of Wonderland and a Friend in need.
Chapter 5: Of the Jungle, we shall blaze!
Chapter 6: Soaring through the skies. Legends of Icarus.
Chapter 7: The flirty goat and the fantasy battle
Chapter 8: Waning trust in Traverse Town
Chapter 9: The Plot Twisters reunited and along with their chaos
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 1
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 2
Chapter 11: Belly of the Beast. The Duck Supremecy Happens.
Chapter 12: Under the sea, under a lot of trouble.

Chapter 4: Rewinding time in the Azad

260 7 119
By Soejammy

Third point of view.

Location: Unknown.

Within the stronghold with the hidden figures circling around the table, their interest was not on the image of Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kitty, Beat and Soejammy. Rather it was on the 4 disks that Chronos has given Maleficent and how they can use them to trap the heroes.

???: Giving us something we can use to trap those brats in, but no idea on how to do so.

???: Now that is a truly villainous move to do~

???: How do we know we can even use these to get them trapped? We do not even know who that Chronos guy is.

???: We know he hates Soejammy and know of a way to get him to be our pawn by making him fall prey to the darkness.

???: If we can even trap him and the others. And even figure out how to trap them with what we were given, or at least stall them.

While the figures were discussing how to use the disks in order to trap the heroes, Maleficent was lost in thought looking at them. It wasn't long before a smirk sprung upon her lips as she slammed her staff onto the ground to get everyone's attention.

Maleficent: The answer to how we can use this gift is most simple~ We make new worlds to stall the heroes.

???: And just how exactly would you plan to make new worlds and get the so-called heroes to go to them?

Maleficent: Just watch and learn~

Saying this, Maleficent gets the disk with the game title "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" on it. As she cast her magic on the disk, the figure's attention went to the table as the image of the heroes was changed to show a map of all the worlds where a new one is soon shown being created.

Maleficent: And this a world I shall call...Palace of Azad.

???: I see. This is going to be a good plan, those little brats will easily be stalled with this plan.

???: That is if we can even get them to go to that world. Isn't it going to be suspicious that a new world just suddenly appeared? Or will they even know there's a new world?

The sound of thunder can be heard echoing through the room as Maleficent could be seen with an irritated scowl.

Maleficent: If you would just BE QUIET AND LET ME FINISH then you will see the second part of my plan!

Not wanting to become a victim of Maleficent's wrath, the figures remained silent as the map changed back to the image of the heroes. As the group were traveling in the Gummi Ship to their next destination, Maleficent used more magic to create a vortex in front of the ship to the new world. Where it would be impossible to avoid being sucked into it.

Maleficent: And now to watch the show as the "heroes" get sucked into a new adventure~

Chuckles and laughter resonated across the room as everyone watched the image for the real adventure to begin.

Kitty's point of view

Location: Gummi Ship

When we got onto the Gummi Ship and started heading to our next destination, all was calm and peaceful as we were resting in the seats. Mini-Nep in Jammy's pocket and Jiminy on Donald's hat writing in his journal as Donald was in charge of driving. Well, it would be if there wasn't a dispute going on between Jammy and Donald about who should be driving.

Donald: After what happened when you got in charge of driving, there is no way you're EVER getting near the controls again!

Soejammy: Where's the fun in having an adventure without having some risk~?

Donald: It's not fun when you're the one who gets sent flying and planted into a wall by the g-force!

Soejammy: Well, you did get told to buckle up and get ready to lift off.

Goofy: Now come on fellas, there's no need to be fighting over who should be driving the ship. Perhaps we should leave it to Donald as he's always been in charge of it.

As Goofy stepped in to try and defuse the situation as a lightning bolt was seen from Donald and Jammy glaring at each other, Sora and I were watching the scene with sweat drops.

Sora: Why do I feel like this fight is going to be happening every time we travel to a new world...?

Kitty: Something tells me that it may be possible. Jammy...did have a lot of fun flying last time, but I don't think Donald is going to be letting him get control again so soon...

As the fight for the controls continued with Goofy doing his best to stop sparks from flying between them, Mini-Nep was looking at the scenery before shouting alarmed.

Mini-Nep: Nep! Nepu Nep! Nepu!

This caught everyone's attention hearing Mini-Nep so panicked as Beat head over to the controls to see what's wrong.

Beat: What's going on Mini-Nep?

Mini-Nep was pointing to the front window to indicate that there was something going on outside. Beat took a look outside the window as his eyes widened seeing what she's so panicked about.

Beat: Umm guys...is there supposed to be a vortex that looks like it could suck the whole ship inside at any moment right in front of us??

With a mix of curiosity and horror from the group, everyone went to look out the window as all eyes widened in surprise.

Donald: Unless you want to become the one stuck to the wall, I suggest that you get buckled in quickly! This is going to be a bumpy ride!

Instead of trying to gain control of...well the controls, Jammy immediately went to one of the spare seats and buckled up as Mini-Nep hid in his pocket. Goofy and Beat went back to their seats and got buckled up not wanting to risk standing up in a bumpy ride. As Sora and I got buckled up, Jiminy clung onto Donald's hat as Donald tried all he could to steer the ship away from the vortex.

Soejammy: Well at least this time the serious duck can't get mad about us jumping out the ship!

Donald: This is not the time for any jokes! Trying to focus here!

Goofy: Gwarsh, it would be best to let him focus right now when he's driving in a tricky situation.

Kitty: I really hope that we're going to be able to get away from the vortex safely....

Sora: We're just going to have to believe in Donald!

Beat: I really hope we will be safe...

But no matter what Donald tried, nothing worked as the ship was being sucked into the vortex. Screams were the last thing to be heard as darkness soon took over my vision as I blacked out.

World: Palace of Azad

As the clouds separated, I heard the sounds of air rushing past my ears as I looked to see Sora and Goofy as I looked down to see we were heading towards a place that looked like a palace. To which we were falling very fast too!!

Kitty: Ah!!!

I was panicking as I looked to see Sora and Goofy as they seemed to have passed out. I was panicking even more as my heart was racing faster from the fall we were in. Thinking we were going to die. Thinking this was gonna kill us. Thinking... Thinking...

Kitty: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

In having a panic attack, I felt something well up inside as it all burst out all at once. Upon reaching the roof of where we were heading to, the four of us crash through it and land inside the palace. I groaned as I lay on the ground and looked around to see my surroundings. I could see that I wasn't harmed, nor was Sora and Goofy. Releasing the breath I was holding from fear, I looked up and could see that the roof wasn't in pieces, but seemed it was still intact. Like we didn't hit it or something.

Kitty: Wh-What happened...? W-We were in the Gummi Ship... and now...? Wh-Where are we...???

Just how many more unanswered questions could there be?? We were falling from the sky, I was having a panic attack thinking that we were going to die, and now we're in a palace where the roof is still in one piece despite us falling? This isn't Wonderland anymore where there was practically nothing making sense! Can't we just get some answers instead of even more questions?!

Kitty: Deep breaths...need to calm down and stop panicking...We're all unharmed, that's the important bit.

I slowly got up as I looked around as I noticed it was night out in this world, but could see so many stars in the sky.

Kitty: So pretty~

Looking up at the night sky, I felt my heart calming down as I relaxed and felt the fear and tension leaving. The sound of groaning was what tore my gaze from the stars to Goofy and Sora seeing they were waking up.

Sora: Gah...What happened...? And where is this place...?

Goofy: Gwarsh, I remember Donald trying to avoid the vortex but that's it...we must have passed out.

Kitty: Donald...

I gasped as I looked around and noticed Donald, Beat, Jammy, Jiminy or Mini-Nep isn't here!! So much for my heart calming down with fear and tension leaving, it felt like it returned with a vengeance and planning to make itself right at home within my heart. Please don't let them get hurt and let them be somewhere safe!!

Kitty: We have to find them!!!

I felt like we were in a helpless situation as I heard yelling coming from nearby!

Kitty: Did anyone else hear yelling coming from nearby?

Sora: I heard it too. They may be close by!

Kitty: It could be Jammy and the others!

Goofy: Then we got to go and investigate to see if it is them before we lose them!

With nods of agreement coming from everyone, we all began running to where we heard the yelling with hope shining bright that it's our friends.

Location: Halls

Time: Night

As we heard more screaming coming down the path we were running to, everything soon began to be quiet.

Kitty: I-It got quiet...

Sora: Maybe...they found somewhere safe to stay or went looking for us...? Should we still check where we heard the screaming...? Just to see if we can find them and see if they're okay...?

Goofy: This sure is spooky... But we have to if we want to find them...

With the hope that was shining bright before being taken over by worry, concerned and fear, all of us kept moving to look for our friends. We soon turned a corner and saw there was no one here in the halls of where the screams were coming from. I looked sad when I saw that we couldn't find anyone.

Kitty: I'm sure that I heard the screams coming from around this area! They... They couldn't have just disappeared...! C-Could they...?

Goofy: Maybe we should keep looking around this area, just to see if they are still here or not...

Sora: Yeah.

We began to walk around until we saw a man limping softly. He looked at us and tried to reach out for us.

Man: Please... Help me...

Before any of us could react, the man began to yell as sand began to swarm around him.

Kitty: Oh my!! What's happening?!

The man was yelling as glowing veins could be seen appearing on the man. He yelled louder and began to collapse as his body fell into the sand cloud. The four of us wanted to rush in to see if the man was okay, but in the sand, the man began to stand up.

Kitty: Sir?

When he hears me, he turns around as his body and form have changed!!

Man?: AUGH!!!

The Four: AHHHHHHH!!!!!

We tried to begin running, but when we tried to turn around, the same man we saw changed into a monster, HAD ALREADY CUT US OFF!! I took a look behind me and back as if the man hadn't been there.

Kitty: How did he get over to us so fast?! More importantly, CUT US OFF?!

Sora: You're asking me?!

Kitty: Asking no one and anyone right now. Just voicing my thoughts out loud in panic that a man just transformed into a monster when he fell in the sand!!

Goofy: I think a better question is how DID he turn into a monster from falling into the sand??

Despite the panic which just keeps increasing every second from us all, a voice of reason spoke out to help us focus on the situation. That voice of reason being Sora.

Sora: We've fought Heartless and a gun maniac robot before and won or got away from them. And we can do it again here!

Though it was hard to release all panic in this situation, all of us took some deep breaths to calm our nerves, even if only a little. As some nerves became calm, we all got ready to defend ourselves as we didn't know what the monster would do. Sora and myself got our Keyblades out, and Goofy raised his shield prepared to fight if needed.

Man?: RAH!!!

The monster jumped towards us and tried to hit us with an axe and attempted to strike at Sora. Goofy gets in the way of the monster to block the attack. The monster recoiled in pain while Sora and I got in close to the monster and smashed into it with both our Keyblades. The force sent the monster into the wall as it got stuck there for a moment and fell face first. We all tilted our heads and looked at each other with how easy it was to defeat it.

Sora: Huh... I thought... That would be harder...

Kitty: Um... Same?

Though I should have known it wasn't that easy as I saw a glowing light emanating from the enemy we just defeated. The glow got brighter as the body was slowly getting back up with no hands. Soon getting on its feet as the man who had changed into the monster we defeated, was once again able to fight!

Kitty: Um... Guys...!

Sora and Goofy looked at where I was looking at as the monster was back on its feet to fight.

Sora: Um... That's not normal...

Goofy: Gwarsh, it did seem a bit too easy to beat this guy...

Man?: AUGH!!!

The monster soon teleports in front of me as it brings down the axe to my head!

Kitty: EEP!!!

Sora: Kitty!!

Sora dashed to grab the arm of the monster just before I got hit in the head with the axe.

Sora: Back off!!!

Sora soon throws the monster up into the air and then begins to deliver multiple Keyblade swings to it as it comes back down at him. Sora beat up the monster and kicked it into the wall, as it was deeper into the wall this time.

Sora: Come on... That had to have finished it.

We waited a few seconds as we thought it was over, but the same glow began emanating from the monster again! The movements were that of being in reverse as the monster was getting out of the wall slowly as it got back into a fighting stance!!

Man?: RAH!!!

We all began to back up as we saw the creature get back up twice from the battle it was in.

Sora: Again?! How are we supposed to beat this thing?!

Kitty: There is one thing we can do. Just one...

Everyone looked towards me as they tilted their heads.

Sora: And what would that be little bro?

Goofy: What's your plan??

I had a determined look on my face before turning around quickly and looking at everyone.

Kitty: Nigerundayo!!!!

I began to run away and began to leave as everyone looked in shock!!

Sora: HEY!!! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE US!!!

Everyone began to run after me as we all caught up with him. And by all of us, I mean the monster was also keeping up with us!!! We kept seeing it teleporting to keep up with how fast we were running.

Kitty: It's like this thing has an unlimited amount of energy to keep chasing after us!! Does it not know pain at all?!

Goofy looked towards us and then stopped to get his shield out and looked at us.

Goofy: You go on ahead! I'll keep this thing busy for a little bit!

We all looked at Goofy as we weren't sure, but being able to look around freely would be needed. We began to run away and leave Goofy behind as I saw Goofy block an attack from the monster.

Sora: We are all going to need to give Goofy the biggest thank you when we're finally safe from that monster!

Kitty: Right!

As we kept running, I had a slight feeling that it was a mistake to get separated... But I didn't know why yet...

Location: Gardens

Rushing out the door, we came into an area that had some beauty along with some destruction. From what I could see, the place looked like an area for a garden. It had a beautiful area to it if it didn't look half destroyed...

Kitty: What happened here...? Everything looks like it is in ruin...

Sora: Like everything has... Just been destroyed...

???: Augh!

I heard a sound as I looked around and looked down, I could see monsters down below as I saw someone fighting them!

Kitty: Hey! I see someone down there!

Sora looked down seeing someone fighting the monsters before all eyes widened in surprise from seeing a monster was actually beaten and gone!

Sora: You saw that!?

Kitty: Yeah! Somehow, that person is actually vanquishing them! But how?? We tried before and no matter what we did it just kept coming back to fight!

Sora: Well only one way to find out, go down there and talk to the person themselves! We'll have to jump down there!

Sora was about to jump down, and I began to get frightened. Come on, now is not the time to be scared! Deep breaths...Deep breaths...

Kitty: Um... Is there a safer way of jumping down...?

Sora: Oh right, the fear of heights... Guess we have to do the good ole fashioned way.

Knowing what the 'good ole fashioned way' is, I pale at the thought and shake my head.

Kitty: On second thought, maybe this will be a good way to start getting over the fear.

I looked over the side in curiosity as I saw the person defeat the last monster that was down there. With no help at all needed!

Kitty: How- I- What???

My jaw may as well have hit the ground from shock, I was like the Genie from Aladdin from shock with how the person had beaten all the monsters!!

Sora: Okay... So, we had three people face off against one monster, it came back on its feet every time...

Kitty: Yeah...

Sora: The person down there is ganged up on by a bunch of them...

Kitty: Questioning that...

Sora: And after all of that, HE CAN VANQUISH THEM ON HIS OWN?! HOW?!

We all looked down as we saw the person look up when Sora yelled and caught their attention.

???: Hello? Who's there?? Farah??? Is that you up there??

We all peeked over the side and waved slightly down below to where the person was. It seemed the person was a man based on how he sounded.

Kitty: Um... We're not this Farah... But we are people...

The man looked at us and hung his head, but soon got hopeful about seeing more people.

???: Wait, you're not Sand Creatures??? You haven't been affected???

The three of us looked at each other, most likely thinking about the man that turned into the monster, before looking back at the man as Sora spoke up.

Sora: Umm...Sand Creatures?? Affected?? I'm assuming you mean by the sand turning people into monsters??

???: Yes!! What else would I be talking about?!

Kitty: Apologies sir. We're just all in shock after seeing a man being turned into a Sand Creature... We didn't even know what had happened...

???: 'Not knowing what happened'??? You must be crazy to not have noticed or something else... All the people I ran into had either changed into Sand Creatures or survived to soon change into the monsters we see...

I swore I heard all our hearts pounding, fearing we may be caught that we're not even from this world. Luckily Sora was able to cover for us.

Sora: We've... We've been in a panicked search for our friends and family who we got separated from... Worried about their safety and focusing on finding them...

The man sighed as looked toward a column of light that soon began to show itself. The man looked at it and then went to us.

???: Whatever the reason, I think it would be better if you stay by me when I get to you!

Sora: And why should we???

???: Because I have the only thing that can defeat these creatures??? How about that for a reason!

Sora deadpanned in being answered like that as he wanted to retort, but couldn't.

Sora: You... Do have a good point...

Seeing that understanding was made, the man began to run to the column of light and then got in it to float up slightly and then hold his head. He soon gets launched away from the light and lies on the ground in an unconscious state!

Kitty: Okay! We need to get down there! He could be hurt!

Sora: Then we better get jumping then!

I paled at the jumping as I tried to back away. So much for tackling this fear...

Kitty: Um... I'll stay up here... You... Can go on ahead...!

I tried to turn around until Sora grabbed my wrist and held me close.

Sora: Not this time!

As Sora jumped over the ledge, he brought me over the ledge with him as we began to fall with me yelling at the top of my lungs.

Kitty: THIS IS THE WORST WAY TO GET DOWN EVER!

I screamed as we jumped all the way down from above as my scream echoed outward.

Soejammy's point of view.

Location: Near Reception Hall

Time: Minutes earlier.

As we fell from the sky, I opened my eyes to notice my surroundings to see Beat, Donald, Jiminy and Mini-Nep in the sky while falling through the clouds.

Soejammy: What the hell just happened??? What- Huh?!

As we fell, I looked past the clouds to see that we were heading to the Palace of Azad! The location staged for the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time game!!

Soejammy: No!! That's impossible!! This place doesn't exist in Kingdom Hearts!!!

I looked around to see everyone else was passed out or unconscious. I gave a slight sigh that Donald or Jiminy didn't hear me... But I had a bigger worry than what I had to worry first above anything... We were going to crash into the Palace!!

Soejammy: Shit!! Shit, shit, shit!! If we keep falling, we're going to- Huh???

I saw a light in the distance as I saw it entering into the Palace nearby, but didn't leave a hole in it. I began thinking to myself as I connected some pieces together.

Soejammy: That light... That wasn't in this game either... But if I had to guess... If I have Beat, Donald, Jiminy and Mini-Nep, that means Kitty has Soraand Goofy with her...

I kept trying to think, but my thoughts focused more on the castle, as we were about to crash into it soon!

Soejammy: C-Crap!!

I began to feel my heart beat faster and harder as I began to feel a tingle sensation in my body as I grit my teeth and growled. I began to focus energy on my hand as a dark aura covered my hand. I throw a fist as a large hand made of darkness goes to the Palace and blasts a hole into it by force. I go through the hole I made as I used the dark aura to catch myself in not landing on the ground hard. I looked up and saw that the others were falling down fast as I focused more of my energy to create separate hands to reach out and grab each with a different hand. I grunted and sweat with the amount of power I was summoning as I set the four down safely. I soon fell on my ass as I took deep breaths.

Soejammy: That... That was close... Ha... Ha...

I looked around after my heart settled down in the race it was in. We were currently in the Palace of Azad, the place where the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy first began. Although I was happy to be in it, there was caution deep in my heart for the suspicious feeling resting in my soul...

Soejammy: That's not possible... We're in the Sands of Time universe...? It's not possible, it just isn't in the game of Kingdom Hearts... This doesn't exist in it... So, how DID we get here...?

As I tried to think, I heard soft groans coming from the group nearby as I saw Beat, Donald, Jiminy and my precious Mini-Nep wake up. I went over to Mini-Nep to pick her up and looked at her.

Soejammy: Hey, you okay?

Mini-Nep: Neppy nep...

Soejammy: Yeah... I know... That was crazy... Though... I don't think we'll be back on the ship anytime soon... We seem stuck here...

Mini-Nep: Nepu...

I nodded in agreement with Mini-Nep on our situation as I looked around to see Donald, Beat and Jiminy get up. I placed Mini-Nep into my pocket to let Mini-Nep rest in it while I helped Beat up slowly.

Soejammy: Easy buddy. We took a nasty spill... Luckily... I was able to get us down safely...

Beat looked around and noticed the hole I had made and nodded his head in being thankful.

Beat: Thanks, bro...

Soejammy: No prob... Unfortunately... We may be stuck here...

Beat: Why do you say that??

Soejammy: Because we have no way back to the Gummi Ship...

Beat: Oh...

Donald: WHAT?!?!

Donald, hearing this, immediately shot up and ran around in a panic looking for a way out.

Donald: There is no way I'm accepting that there's no way back to the ship!! I refuse to believe this!!

Soejammy: Chill out duck! Panicking isn't gonna help!! In fact, freaking out will make you molt...

Hearing this, Donald seized his panic and looked at me with a glare instead.

Donald: Better than having a newbie at magic making me bald!

Soejammy: Would you rather be frozen instead?

Donald: After being frozen by an AC AND your 'freeze ray'? NO THANK YOU!

I began to glare at Donald as he glared back at me.

Soejammy: Oh ho?? You dare mock my names for attacks???

Donald: Who even names their attacks when there are more important things to be done? It's a waste of time!

I glared at the duck as I gained a tick mark on my head in his response.

Soejammy: You know, that's what the last person said to me when I was trying to have fun.

I grew a dark expression that equaled Plutia's as I talked to him.

Soejammy: But then that person neeeeeeever questioned me again~

Just like with everyone who has seen an expression like Plutia's, shivers ran up Donald's spine.

Donald: Y-You don't scare me...

Soejammy: Don't lie to me...If there's one thing I hate, it's liars...

I gave a menacing stare at Donald and stared into his soul.

Soejammy: And if there is one thing, I do to liars... Is to make them REGRET...

I could see Donald tremble in fear of my presence as I whispered into his ear.

Soejammy: So don't make me have ANY reason to turn you into roast duck, or an Ice Pop treat... Because I can, and WILL do it if you piss... Me... OFF...! Got it?

Donald was shaking like a leaf in fear from how I talked to him and made a "hmph" noise. I got away from him in making my point across. Jiminy was looking at Donald and I as to what I did. I gave a simple answer to him.

Soejammy: Just making sure he knows to keep a promise and stuff. Nothing too serious~

Jiminy: That... Doesn't ease my worry...

In response, I simply gave an innocent smile.

Soejammy: There's no need to worry as long as no promises are broken~

Jiminy sweats along with Beat and Mini-Nep for my antics. I smiled and soon got serious.

Soejammy: But now isn't the time to be laughing... We're in a world that is dangerous right now... I feel it in my soul...

Beat: What are you-

Beat began to look around and soon gasped in excitement.

Beat: Oh my god!! We're in-!!

I covered Beat's mouth to keep him from saying anything too much. Donald, seeing this, looked between me and Beat.

Donald: Just where the heck are we??

Soejammy: In my power of insight-

Donald: That's debatable...

Soejammy: -we are in a place of great danger... My suggestion would be to stay together...

Donald: It would also help if you told us why this place is of great danger, so we know what to look out for!

Soejammy: Well, excuuuuuuuse me, Duck. My future foreseeing powers are bullshit. I'm only able to see sandy enemies and-

I heard a sound that came from the game as enemies appeared as I looked to my right and saw a Red Sand Guard appear. His weapon was a long halberd. From the glow in his stomach, the Sands of Time had corrupted the guards and everyone in general that were changed into Sand Creatures. If my memory is correct, the only weapon to defeat such creatures is the Dagger of Time... To which that is something we do not have...

Red Sand Guard: Ah!!!

I got in front of everyone as I pulled out my Keyblade and got into a stance.

Soejammy: Stay away from this monster! It's not like what we faced!!

Beat: It's just one! We can beat it!

Donald: I'm not scared!

Soejammy: You don't understand!! It-!!

Before I can explain, Beat and Donald began to charge towards the Sand Creature as Jiminy stayed back to listen to my explanation.

Jiminy: Why didn't you join them???

Soejammy: Because all we would do is just knock it down for it to get back up again...! We don't have a way to defeat this creature...!

Jiminy: "Get back up"???

I looked to see that Beat had punched the Sand Creature into a wall as it soon fell to the ground. Donald and Beat were satisfied to know another enemy was defeated and began to walk away from the enemy.

Donald: See??? Nothing to it.

Beat: Glad there was just one of them.

Soejammy: You both are boobs... You know that...?

Beat: Why am I still being called a boob?!

I point to where the Sand Creature they "defeated" was. It was getting back up on its feet slowly in a glowing light.

Soejammy: Because these assholes won't stay down with our abilities and skills.

Beat looked at the creatures as a sudden realization dawned on him.

Beat: Oooooooooooh... We need the Dagger...

Soejammy: Yeah... We are only hitting them as training dummies... Without that Dagger, we're screwed.

Donald: "Dagger"???

Beat: It's basically a magical object needed to destroy these monsters.

Donald: Okay... And where do we get one...?

Soejammy: Someone has it already. And we unfortunately... We are too far away from them...

Donald: Can't you bring us some good news instead of bad??

I looked at Donald with a halfassed expression.

Soejammy: Brrring... Brrrring... I'm sorry, your call could not be reached, if you would like to try and leave a message... THEN DON'T!

Donald looked as if he was about to explode from anger from the sarcastic response, but before he could say anything a roar from the monster brought our focus to the task at hand.

Soejammy: Oh right, we were dealing with a monster. Not roasting the duck.

Donald: But how are we supposed to deal with this monster if we don't even have this dagger? Do you have any bright ideas for that??

Soejammy: I can think of one...

I turned around and looked at the others with an answer.

Beat: What is your idea big bro?

I looked at Beat and began to run away down the hall!

Soejammy: Nigerundayo!!!

Beat: Wait up!! Don't leave us behind!!

Beat quickly ran after me, Donald processing what just happened before running really not wanting to be left with the monster!

Donald: I'm not staying behind to fight that monster!!!

Soejammy: Too bad!!! We can't BEAT that monster, and need the Dagger!

Beat: Hey! Don't use my name as a pun!!

Soejammy: YES I CAN!!

Beat: WHY?!

Soejammy: BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Beat: NO YOU CAN'T!!

Soejammy: WATCH ME!!

I looked behind me to see that the Sand Creature was chasing after us quickly as I yelled in seeing it right behind us.

Soejammy: Don't look behind you!! Do not!!!

Donald: What? What do you-

Donald proceeded to look behind him regardless of my worries and saw the Sand Creature still chasing us.

Donald: How is it behind us?!

Soejammy: It can teleport!! It can teleport using time as a medium to catch up and cut us off!!! Run you fool!!!

We were all screaming as we ran down the halls until I heard a voice.

???: Get down!!!

Taking heed of the voice, I grabbed Donald and Beat as I made us dive down to the ground. I looked behind me to see the Sand Creature about to attack us when an arrow lodged itself into the skull of the enemy. I got up to see the Sand Creature fall down onto its back as I took a sigh.

Soejammy: Well, that was close.

???: Don't think it's defeated just yet. It'll get back up again...

I looked behind me to see the person who saved us. From the shot taken, I know only one bow and arrow user in this game that stays with the Prince for most of the adventure. Sometimes being separated on some occasions in it. It was Farah, Princess of India, and daughter of the Maharajah in the Sands of Time game. She holds the Medallion of Time around her neck that protects the wearer of the necklace. Although she may be a girl, there is a spirit of a warrior in her that even I don't wish to get in the way of.

Farah: Are you alright?

Soejammy: Yeah... We should be. But we wouldn't if you didn't shoot it.

Farah: Like I said, it isn't dead.

I sweat at the mention of it as I sighed.

Soejammy: Try telling the two next to me. They think it's that easy to be able to beat these monsters with just a few hits.

Beat got up and looked at me in the eyes while I held a straight face.

Beat: Hey! I knew! I just-

Beat became quiet when he saw Farah and got all excited.

Beat: Oh my gooood!

Soejammy: Why are you yelling...?

Beat got up quickly and began to blink around Farah like a crazed man.

Farah: Umm... What is your friend doing?

Beat: Hello! I'm Beat! Energetic man who knows all about-

Before Beat could say anything, I had a blank face and covered Beat's mouth. Beat could be heard muffling in wanting to speak more as I tightened my grip.

Soejammy: Sorry about my friend. He can act like this when he meets a wonderful lady such as yourself. He just can't control himself I'm afraid...

Beat was heard muffling more, most likely denying my statement about not being able to control himself. Him trying to do that only made me tighten my hold to prevent him from speaking.

Soejammy: So, I'm very sorry. Some introductions should be done first.

I cleared my throat as I began to introduce who was with me.

Soejammy: My name is Soejammy. Who I have that doesn't have an end of energy is Beat. The feathered egg head next to us is Donald Duck.

Jiminy: Hey! Don't forget us!

Popping out of Donald's hat was Jiminy and Mini-Nep popped out of my pocket.

Soejammy: Ah right. Our little friends are Jiminy Cricket and a sweet cinnamon roll I love to protect, Mini-Nep.

Farah just looked at my group as I had a slight smile to try and make first impressions go smoothly.

Farah: I'm... Not sure how to react...

Donald: What? Never seen a talking duck before?

Farah: Um... No... Nor there being a talking Cricket and a tiny person in a pocket...

Soejammy: That tiny person is Mini-Nep. She has a name...

Mini-Nep: Nep Nep Nepu! Neppy Nep Nep!

I looked at Mini-Nep as I began to sweat from what Mini-Nep said.

Soejammy: Right...

Farah: What did Mini-Nep just say?

I sweat when Farah asked about what Mini-Nep said as I had to play it off.

Soejammy: She... Is happy to meet you too.

Mini-Nep puffed her cheeks at this as that wasn't what she said. I looked at Mini-Nep and shook my head to tell her she couldn't, leaving everyone confused and curious what we were talking about.

Donald: What are you two talking about?

Soejammy: Just... Conversations between us.

Beat: Mini-Nep looks a little mad at something if she's puffing her cheeks.

Soejammy: I said it is nothing! Besides, you puff your cheeks when you get mad...

Beat: I do not!!

In proving my point, Beat puffs his cheeks out in being angry.

Soejammy: If only you could see how ridiculous you look right now...

Beat: Why you-! I bet you look ridiculous when you puff your cheeks too!

Soejammy: I would never let you catch me doing it of course.

Beat: Well now I'm just going to have to prove you wrong.

I gave a blank stare at Beat and then to Farah.

Soejammy: I promise he's more well behaved... The duck however... He's a sneak.

Having heard his name, Donald looked towards my way and got angry like he always did.

Donald: I AM NOT A SNEAK!!!

Donald's voice echoed throughout the halls as some Sand Creatures were attracted to his yell. In seeing all the Sand Creatures, it was Donald's turn to get a blank look. I looked to Donald with an expression of annoyance.

Soejammy: Now look at what you've done.

Donald: Shut. It.

Seeing all the Sand Creatures ready their weapons, I turned to Farah with a question.

Soejammy: So... Any plans...?

Farah: There's too many of them. We can't possibly fight them without the Dagger. We have no choice but to flee!

Soejammy: I'm so glad you thought of the same thing as I did.

Donald: Less talking, more running for our lives!

Beat: Let's just get out of here!

Mini-Nep went back to hiding within my pocket and Jiminy went under Donald's hat. Once all small companions were in safe locations to begin running, we did just that. Which really isn't easy with Sand Creatures just being able to teleport to catch up with us.

Beat: Okay, so I shouldn't ask, but you got an idea Big Bro?!

Soejammy: No, I do not!

Beat: Oh man!!

Donald: We can't just keep running forever!!

Farah: Well unless you have the Dagger somehow, we have no choice for the time being!!

I began to think of one way, but it was a long shot.

Soejammy: Farah! Do you know where the Reception Hall is?!

Farah looked at me and nodded her head.

Farah: Yes. In fact, that's where I was heading to!

Soejammy: We need to get there right now and make a stand there!

Donald: How is that going to help us??

Soejammy: You'll just have to trust me on this!! Unless you want to keep running instead?!

Donald looked back to see the group of Sand Creatures still chasing us and sighed.

Donald: I'm getting tired of you being right...

Soejammy: I'll take that as a compliment.

Donald: That wasn't a compliment!!

Soejammy: I'll take what I can get!!!

Farah: Stay focused! We must get to the Reception Hall and fighting will not help!

I looked at Farah and nodded my head as I summoned my Oblivion out. I aim it towards the enemies behind us as I focus my energy.

Donald: Don't you say it!

Soejammy: Saying it! Freeze Ray!

I soon cast Blizzard out of the tip of Oblivion as I caused the hallway to be frozen over to buy us some time. Farah looked at my key and the hallway I just did in shock.

Farah: What manner of magic is that?! What is that "Key" you're holding?

Soejammy: As much as I would love to explain, now is not the time for it. It would be best to find somewhere safe where we may not have to worry about the Sand Creatures before answering your questions.

In seeing the Sand Creatures phase through the ice, we didn't have much time before having to run again.

Location: Reception Hall

Upon reaching the Reception Hall, Farah, Donald, Beat and I reached there as we took a breather.

Donald: Can we please...stop running...for now?

Soejammy: I would like to say that...

On hearing some noises, I could see more Sand Creatures appear into the room with weapons in hand. I was about to say something when Donald cut me off.

Donald: Never mind...

Farah: Without the dagger, there is not much to do. The only thing we can do is stall for time.

Soejammy: I always hated stuff like this... Fight on a timer... Only to wait until you can escape or something...

Mini-Nep popped out of my pocket and nodded her head in knowing how some games are.

Mini-Nep: Nep Nepu!

Beat: It may be frustrating, but what other choice do we have until we can get the dagger or someone with the dagger comes?

Knowing Beat was right, I sighed as I got into a fighting position along with everyone else. Farah was ready to shoot with her arrow, Donald prepared to use magic and Beat was ready to throw some punches. As the Sand Creatures struck at us with their weapons, we returned the favor. But any damage was just easily removed with the sands. Just got to wait and stall our time...How long is it going to take for the Prince to get here? I could see a Sand Creature swing a blade at me as I blocked it and returned the attack. But in my waning movements, I didn't see the other come in as I got knocked away.

Soejammy: Gah!

Beat quickly rushed to my position to kick the enemy away from us as he kept his guard up around us. I could see Donald shoot fire magic at the Sand Creatures, but that resulted in having them go through them.

Donald: My magic isn't working!!

Soejammy: Then use something other than the fiery pits of hell's magic you winged nut!!

Donald: Like what?? Use your 'freeze ray' attack?

Soejammy: Awwww~ I feel pleased you used my attack name~

Donald groaned and yelled as he shot Ice magic at the enemies, which caused them to slightly freeze them in place.

Donald: Well... That worked...

After a few moments pass though they could be seen moving slowly due to the restrictions in being stuck inside the ice.

Soejammy: What was that you were saying about it working? You can't seriously just expect it to work, and they remain frozen can you?

Donald: Don't give me sass you...

Soejammy: I'll give you sass all I want, Roast Duck.

Donald began to growl and was about to fire another magic, when he gasped and got knocked away. I looked at Donald and chuckled.

Soejammy: Want to keep your wits about you?

Donald: That's not what got me!! Look!!!

I looked towards where Donald was looking and gasped when I saw where Donald was looking at. Of three Sand Creatures, I saw a Red Sand Guard, a Blue Sand Guard and the Sand King. The Sand King was known as King Sharaman, the Prince's father turned by the Sands of Time while wielding a one-handed sword. The Blue Sand Guard was alike with the Red Sand Guard, but unlike its red counterpart, the Halberd it wields is double bladed on both ends.

Since we are in the Reception Hall, it would make sense to be fighting this guy as he appears before the Prince arrives. But what caught my attention the most... was one Sand Creature I NEVER seen in the game before... This other Sand Creature... Had a shield...

Soejammy: G-Goofy...

Goofy had been turned by the Sands. Turned into a Sand Creature... That was what Donald was surprised at, seeing his partner turned into one of the monsters... Goofy's clothes were torn up, he had a glow coming from his stomach as he threw his shield right at me. I raise my Oblivion to deflect the throw, but the shield suddenly goes right back to Goofy to teleport in front of me and bash it into my gut.

Soejammy: Kuh...!!

In having to react, I swing my Keyblade hard to Goofy's head and send him sprawling across the ground. He soon gets back up, and walks slowly with the other Sand Creatures in the room. I stared on in shock with how Goofy had turned into a Sand Creature as Farah called out to me.

Farah: Snap out of it!

Soejammy: Easy for you to say lady! That was our friend!

Farah: And we will all turn into the same like your friend if you don't focus!!

Soejammy: I know that, God damn it!!

I growled in how angry I was as I felt a dark impulse come from within my Keyblade. I couldn't stop myself as I made a slash with my Oblivion as I sent a dark energy wave to the Sand Creatures to hit all of them in a line. This causes them to go down momentarily as it takes some of my stamina with it.

Soejammy: *pant* *pant* Shit...! Goofy...!

I pound the ground in my anger as Farah looked to see what I did and could only stare in shock.

Farah: You have quite skill... I have never seen anything like that...

Soejammy: When my friends are in trouble... I don't hold back...

Farah: In a place like this... I might say your other friends may be gone...

I dared not think about what could have happened to the others as I had to keep my focus on the fight. The Sand King soon came in for an attack as Farah shot an arrow to its eye. Only affecting it a little to pull it out like it was nothing to it. Beat tried to fire a KI shot to see if it would help, but Sand Goofy got in the way to block the attack.

Donald: I don't think that works...

Beat: We can see that. But right now, anything is worth trying to stall for time!

As the Sand Creatures got closer to where we were, we soon heard a voice yelling in our direction.

???: Farah!!

I looked up to see that it was the Prince who had arrived just as planned as his garments were still intact. Over his shoulder was his trusty blade and at his hip was the Dagger of Time.

(The second picture going from left to right is the current Prince, but later on he will begin to lose more of his shirt due to the wear and tear of the adventure.)

Farah: Prince!

I could also see Kitty and Sora had also arrived with him as I was relieved to see them okay.

Kitty: Jammy! Beat!

Soejammy: Where have you two been? Also where have you been too, Lord Sparklebottom?!

Sora felt annoyed as it was directed at him as I got a chuckle in making him yell.

Sora: My name is SORA!! How hard is it to get right?!

Soejammy: Whatever you say, Mr. Sparkle. Ha!

Sora: Grrr!

Soejammy: Stop getting your glitter in a bunch, we need help right now!!

Sora: This conversation is not over in the slightest!!

Saying this, Sora got his Keyblade ready to help with the fight as Kitty got her Oathkeeper out to help where she could. The Prince had the Dagger ready to fight and vanquish the Sand Creatures, but hesitated as his eyes widened seeing his father had been turned into a Sand Creature.

The Prince: Father!

The hesitation didn't last long though as some of the Sand Creatures attention went to the Prince and the others before heading their way.

Donald: No time for hesitating when it looks like we're going to be surrounded by enemies!!

Soejammy: Oh yeah? Tell THAT to Goofy!!

I point to where Goofy was as Kitty and Sora gasped from seeing Goofy had returned, but not as his original self.

Sora: What hap-!?

Soejammy: Don't even ask Sparkles! We need to focus!!

Seeing the danger, the Prince snapped out of his hesitation and got into a fighting stance before one of the creatures attacked. When the chance arises, the Prince counters the strikes with the Dagger vanquishing the creature, the sand going into the Dagger. The sand from the creature leaves the body as they too vanish with the Sands of Time being removed from the host.

Donald: Wak! He just beat that enemy so easily!!

Farah: Such is the power of the Dagger. Now there is no time for talking, we must help to defeat the Sand Creatures.

Arrows flew from Farah's bow, her aim accurate as they hit the Sand Creature that was the target every time to help distract them. The Sand Creature she hit focused on her as the Prince tried to go to Farah to help, but was cut off by the Sand King, formerly his Father.

The Prince: Grr...!

Soejammy: Focus on your fight! We'll protect Farah!! Any chance you get, try to get the sand from the fallen enemies!

I yelled to the Prince as I did an overhead slash to the Red Guard Sand Creature targeting Farah. I heard a yell coming from Kitty as I looked to see her struggling to keep her weapon up and could see her tail curl up from being scared. I focused my Oblivion and cast Fire to attack the Sand Creature from a distance. The attack connects head on to the enemy as Kitty looks my way.

Kitty: Thanks Jammy!

I saw a shield with a mouse symbol fly right past me as I looked to see the Sand Goofy tried to go after me. I growled softly at having to see Goofy be changed into such a thing as I began to think of why Goofy got changed, but not Kitty or Sora.

Soejammy: Kitty?

Kitty: Yeah?

Soejammy: Weren't you two with Goofy at the time??

Kitty: Yeah. He was fine, until we got separated from him after trying to buy us time to run. After that, we met up with the Prince and now we're here, facing a zombie Goofy!

I began to think of why Goofy was affected if all of us were okay after meeting up. I looked around and noticed the Prince's Dagger and Farah's Medallion. Both have magical powers that keep them safe from being turned into Sand Creatures. Taking in the magic of those two, I looked at Sora, Kitty and myself's respective Keyblades as they were weapons of pure magic. When I think more about it, it soon dawns on me of a conclusion.

Soejammy: BRAIN BLAST!!!

Beat and Donald all looked at me as I shouted that, a range of confusion and the 'really' look being expressed as to why I just suddenly shouted out "Brain blast."

Donald: I very much hope that you have a VERY good explanation for shouting that out, and risking more of these Sand Creatures coming our way!!

Soejammy: Relax Duck, or you're gonna molt.

Donald: You're going to make me molt if you don't stop with the sarcastic comments like that... Just tell us why you yelled like that!

Soejammy: I am!! Okay, you saw how Goofy changed into one of those things??

Donald: Considering we are having to fight him as one of those things...

Soejammy: I figured out how we're not one of them!

Beat: How are we not one of them, Big Bro??

I soon point to my Oblivion to give an example.

Soejammy: It's the Keyblades! They're protecting us!

Beat: The Keyblades are protecting us...? Wait, is it because of their magic?!

Soejammy: 10 points go to Gryfindor.

Beat: This is no time for references!!

Soejammy: Sorry, sorry. But Beat is right, the magic from the Keyblades are protecting us! And since Goofy was separated from the group... There was no magic stopping the sand from turning him into that thing...

Taking in the information, those that didn't have a Keyblade began to get closer to those that did have one. Beat was with Kitty and Sora, Jiminy, Mini-Nep and Donald were with me. When Donald noticed, he got a tad grumpy too quick for his tastes.

Donald: Well, this sucks.

Soejammy: Oh, stop being a Plankton.

Donald: Who the heck is Plankton?!

Soejammy: Talk later, fight now!

I began to charge towards a Sand Creature as I blocked a strike to let the halberd slide off and slash to the side of it. Donald followed up by attacking with his magic to fry the son of a bitch up. When we got our enemy down, I looked to the Prince who was struggling with his former Father, King Sharaman, as I rushed to knock the two away. The Prince looked at me and got angry.

The Prince: What are you doing?!

Soejammy: Clearly you and your "Father" need some alone time. Go take the sand from the enemy we knocked down while I give your Father a lesson.

The Prince narrowed his eyes at me, Anger building up from my words.

The Prince: What gives you the right to order me around like this?! Especially when it involves my Father?!

I looked at the Prince with a cold stare in my eyes of not playing around.

Soejammy: Because if you don't own up to your mistakes for releasing the Sands of Time, you are going to be in a world of pain if I lose another friend to these things! Get your ass up, collect the sands, or I will shove my foot UP YOUR ASS!!

I could feel eyes locked on me by a couple of people from saying that as I focused on my fight with the Sand King. I looked back to see that the Prince was annoyed, but was doing his best to make up for his mistakes by getting the sand from the fallen enemies. Focusing on my fight, I saw the Sand King lift his sword and tried going after my feet. I jumped into the air and swung back to hit him on the head. The Sand King grunted in pain when I landed the hit, but I soon had to block when the Sand Goofy began to run into me with his shield.

Sand Goofy: Hyarrrrgh!!

Soejammy: Goofy, I value you as a friend, but I hate to do this to you...!

I pushed up against Goofy's shield as I slammed my Oblivion into his side to launch him towards the Sand Creatures trying to attack Kitty. The Sand Creatures were pushing against Kitty until Sand Goofy crashed into them. Kitty looked my way as she felt relieved.

Kitty: Thanks again Jammy!

I gave a thumbs up as I dodged to the side of an attack that would have cut into my arm by the Blue Sand Guard and Sand King.

Soejammy: Yeah, yeah. You're getting your turns next, you two.

Before I could go on the attack, Sora joined up next to me as he got ready to fight.

Soejammy: Think you can handle a few zombies?

Sora: I'm not letting you have all the fun.

Soejammy: Heh. Well said.

Looking back to the Sand Creatures, Sora and I dashed forward and collided with the attacks of our enemies. Sora with the Blue Sand Guard and myself with the Sand King. I focused my thoughts and attention to the Sand King as he swung his sword on both sides. Starting from the left and then on the right to attack me. Keeping my focus, I read the movements to then match him with blocks to defend myself. I kept blocking as to see the patterns he was making as to ascertain a way of how to fight against my foe. It doesn't last long until he gets shot in the back by both fire magic and an arrow, courtesy of both Donald and Farah. The Sand King being stunned by the damage was on a recovery as I was able to back away for a moment.

Soejammy: Thanks!

Farah: You're welcome!

Donald: Right.

I rolled my eyes at Donald's comment as I focused on an enemy targeting the Prince. The Prince was currently taking sand away from a Red Sand Guard when another tried to get an attack in.

Soejammy: Hey! Captain Pay Attention!!

I soon got between the enemy and the Prince to do a counter move on the enemy as I stabbed my Oblivion into the ground and did a double kick to the chest. The kick caused the enemy to stumble back and get some distance from the Prince. As the Prince took the remaining sand from the Red Sand Guard, I focused on the other to get it knocked down so the sand could be taken from it easier. Recovered from the stumble, the enemy took advantage of the distance and aimed a strike at me with its halberd, which I was able to dodge. As it went to bring its halberd back to take another strike, I took the opportunity to get closer, giving it a strike to the chest with my Oblivion. Not giving a chance to defend itself, I kept up the strikes until the enemy was knocked to the ground before I called out to the Prince.

Soejammy: Enemy down here! Take the chance and get the sand before it gets back up!

Not wasting a second, the Prince ran to the fallen enemy and did a couple of cart wheels, which I still don't know why he would do that, before stabbing into the stomach of the enemy. I watched as the sands were leaving from the host they were in and going into the Dagger of Time. The Dagger was the one item in the game that was needed to fight the Sand Creatures and defeat them. Although it was, there was another weapon with power enough to defeat them too, but the sword did not appear until near the end of the game. So, for now, all we can do is make due with the equipment and weapons on hand. For the Dagger, the Dagger was a light-blue colored item with glowing sand in the handle of it. With it, the Prince could initiate many abilities the longer he uses it and learns how to wield the power of time. It was a weapon I had dreamed of being able to be close to as I have always imagined using the Dagger for myself. When I was staring at the Dagger, I heard someone grunt behind me as I noticed Beat had gotten between Sand Goofy from attacking me.

Beat: Hey...! B-Big Bro...! Why are you spacing out...?!

Soejammy: Just lost my focus for a second. Thanks for the save with Sand Goofy, Little Bro.

Beat nodded his head as he soon powered up to then punch the Sand Goofy with a Super Saiyan punch. Farah and the Prince noticed the bright glow that came from Beat and got confused.

Farah: Th-That boy's hair...

The Prince: I-It-

Soejammy: Yeah, yeah. We hear that all the time. It changes, deal with it. Not that I would tell you that, but I'm just "Saiyan."

I could hear Beat cringe at my pun as he gained a tick mark from it.

Beat: One of these days... I will get you back for all these puns!

Soejammy: But that day isn't today~ Now if you want to see that day when you get me back, we better not keep losing focus!

Beat growled as Sand Goofy threw his shield to hit Beat in the head and cause him to grunt in pain while I laughed at his struggle.

Soejammy: Hahahaha ha ha ha!

Beat: If you get hit like that, I will make sure to laugh at your struggle too!

Soejammy: Well, I did say not to lose focus~ Also, the day you see that happen to me? Never.

Beat just rolled his eyes at this before he focused his gaze at another Sand Creature and began to charge towards it while I looked at Farah and the Prince.

Soejammy: Children grow up so fast~

I said that before I go yelling and rush to another Sand Creature myself. The Prince and Farah, seeing these exchanged glances, unsure of what to think before focusing on their fights. The Prince prepares to fight his Father and Farah begins shooting at a Blue Sand Guard. Donald soon began to stick with Kitty while Sora and Beat helped the Prince. I got with Farah to help protect her from any enemies that tried to make an attack on her.

Soejammy: So, Princess of India, how ya holding up with that bow?

Farah: Well, I should be saying that about your key. If you can call that a weapon.

Soejammy: Never judge a weapon how it looks. Why do people do that and end up dead?

Farah: Well people would not usually see a key as being a weapon.

Soejammy: Yeah, well this key is special. You did see the magic I used.

Farah: And I am still wondering how such magic is possible by using this special key of yours.

I looked at Farah after knocking down the Blue Sand Guard with an expression of annoyance.

Soejammy: I will tell you, don't judge the key. It may very well save your life.

Farah: Though I have never seen such a key before, I would not judge.

Soejammy: Good on ya. Just don't have any thoughts of taking it.

Farah: I would not dare think about taking your weapon. I am most happy wielding my bow.

Soejammy: Suuuuuuuuure, Princess.

I say that to Farah due to my knowledge that she takes the Dagger and third sword when playing the game when near the end of the game. Luckily for me, if I did get my key swiped, the key can be recalled by the master of it from any distance. Even from being trapped in certain occasions. Farah returns my look of annoyance with her own from my comment.

Farah: Do you assume that I would dare to even think about taking your weapon from you?

Soejammy: Noooooooo. Why would I EVER think that?

I said to Farah sarcastically as I saw the enemy getting up as I clobbered him in the head.

Soejammy: Well, considering this guy isn't going anywhere, I at least have a chance to chill. Wonder how everyone else is doing?

I began to look around as the Sand King was being absorbed into the Dagger and the other enemies being taken care of. Even if it meant even Goofy as well... When the Prince got around to getting the Blue Sand Guard near Farah and I, I could see that the Prince had gained a cut in the sleeve with some blood coming out of his left arm.

Soejammy: Might want to patch that up if you can...

I pointed that out to the Prince as he grunted in annoyance as he soon ripped the sleeve off his left arm and began to do some work to cover the wound up. Near the windows with some water nearby, a column of light rose up from the ground as I knew what this meant. Once the Prince had done what he could for his wound, Farah tried to give some peace for the Prince about his Father.

Farah: I'm sorry.

The Prince: Why?

Farah: I know what it is to lose a Father.

The Prince got up to look at Farah with some anger in his eyes, at what happened.

The Prince: That was NOT my Father...!

After saying this, he began to run towards where the column of light is. This causes Farah and Kitty to begin worrying about what it could do to him if he touches it.

Farah: What are you doing?!

Kitty: Wait! Don't just rush without thinking about what could happen!

I sighed as I knew what was going to happen. Upon touching the light, the Prince would gain new visions that would help plot our course in the upcoming events that would follow. Hopefully if we can see what is going to happen, we might have some luck on our side. The Prince was soon tossed out of the column and landed out onto the ground.

Soejammy: Well, talk about being ejected like a floppy disk.

Sora looked at me as he soon slapped me upside the head for the comment, followed by Donald whacking my leg. I yelled in pain as I looked at both of them.

Soejammy: Oi!!

Sora and Donald: Not a good time for comments like that!!

Soejammy: I make jokes under stress!!

Donald: The worst time to be making jokes!!

Sora: Yeah! Especially when we lost Goofy!!

I was about to say something when I shut my mouth and turned around from them in how right they were.

Soejammy: You don't think I know that...? Goofy was my friend too...

None of the group said anything, all thinking about Goofy who we lost to the sands... The silence was only broken when the Prince lifted his head off the ground, seeing Farah was trying to get the Dagger. Getting up, he got the Dagger before Farah could and walked towards her as she was backing away.

The Prince: So... this is the thanks I get for saving you?

Farah: You don't understand. I need that Dagger to undo...

The Prince: ...To undo what I have done? Truly you must think I am a fool!

Soejammy: Wow... Big shocker there...

I said knowing this part of how Farah tried to take the Dagger while the Prince was out cold. Farah gave me a look of not wanting to hear that as she looked back at the Prince.

Farah: You are right to be cautious, but fight as bravely as you may, you cannot defeat this enemy! The sands will spread... They will consume... everything. I have heard it said you are kind as well as brave. Please believe me! Help me find the hourglass.

The Prince thought about it for a moment before answering Farah.

The Prince: It is in the Sultan's treasure vault at the top of the Tower of Dawn.

Farah: How do you know that?

When Farah asked this, the Prince seemed quite hesitant to answer, but reluctantly did.

The Prince: I just... Know. Come with me then if you insist, but I must warn you I move pretty fast. You'd better keep up.

The moment the Prince finished his sentence, everyone just saw Farah running. Not wanting to lose sight of Farah, the Prince ran after her, though I know he did in fact almost lose sight of her. Seeing what happened, the group all looked at each other with mixed reactions.

Beat: Well that just happened... Seems there might be some... Trouble that needs to be worked out...

Sora: I'm sure that everything will be fine in the end.

Kitty: They do seem to have the same goal of undoing what has been done.

Donald: I hope that will also involve getting Goofy back too...

Soejammy: Well, we'll never know what will happen if we don't catch up to them! Or be able to beat any enemies as the Prince has the Dagger! So quit talking, you jabbering jimmerinos!!

Realising we've been standing there talking about what we just saw, all of us immediately ran to catch up with the Prince and Farah so we don't get left behind. When Kitty got afraid to jump, I had to pick her up and jump off with her.

Kitty: Will people please give a warning when they're going to make me jump with them from heights?!

Soejammy: Not with me, you don't!!! WOO HOO!!!

Location: Soldiers Mess Hall

Time: Day

As our adventure passed on, we went through many places in the Azad. From the lush small terrace area to the baths in which one duck needed. With finding a sword that allowed the Prince to smash through a wall with ease, we found an underground area leading from the baths. Once crossing the underground area, we had come to another large room littered with more Sand Creatures that using teamwork, we were able to defeat them with ease. Beat, on the other hand... Well, let's just say that he was "beat" from all the running around.

Beat: Ahhhhhh...!

Beats flops onto the ground as we all heard his stomach rumbling as he had an exhausted look.

Beat: How much farther...?!

Soejammy: We're still nowhere near the Tower, Beat...

Kitty: Was... That also your stomach, Beat...?

Beat: Need rest... And food before I can even think of carrying on...

Soejammy: Beat, you do know that the more you lie there, the more we can't advance...?

Beat got up and began to yell.

Beat: Not my fault my genes make me hung-

Beat's tail stuck straight out as he began to sniff the air. He soon began to drool too as he looked around.

Beat: Please tell me I'm not having a crazy moment~!

Soejammy: Beat?

Beat: Do you smell that~?

Kitty: No?

Beat: I smell... I smell~ Foooooooood~

I thought for a moment before I realized where we were.

Soejammy: Oh no... Beat. Beat listen to me.

Beat: NOT LISTENING!!

Beat soon began to run towards the smell as I grabbed his tail, his speed and power dragging me due to his need for food. From this, Beat bursts through a wall and begins to run down a hall as I was yelling from having to hold on.

Soejammy: GOD DAMN IT, BEAT!!! YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!!!

Beat: My stomach says otherwise!!!

Soejammy: YOUR STOMACH IS AS BRAINLESS AS YOU ARE!!!

Beat: It knows where the food is!! That's what matters!!

Soejammy: GOD DAMN IT, BEAT!!!

When Beat reached the door to the Soldier's Mess Hall, Beat entered the room quickly while I was sent flying from the sudden stop. I looked towards Beat and was about to yell at him, but then I noticed my trajectory.

Soejammy: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

With a loud thud I crashed into the wall as bots and bowls crashed down on the ground due to my impact to the wall. I was flat facing towards the wall as I groaned and didn't want to move.

Beat: Food! Where is it! I need food!

I could hear Beat frantically looking around as I soon fell from the wall and onto my back with some rubble on my clothes. The more I kept hearing Beat run around, the more I got irritated and rushed to Beat and grabbed him by his collar.

Soejammy: BEAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

Beat: What? There's nothing wrong with wanting food, is there?

My eyebrow twitched as I gained a tick mark on my head.

Soejammy: Having food is one thing, but almost leaving to get yourself Sand Creature-affied IS A COMPLETE DIFFERENT OTHER!!!

Beat: So?

I growled as I looked at Beat as I soon made him look around the room as we were surrounded by more Sand Creatures while the others were in shock of seeing this happen.

Soejammy: THIS IS YOUR FAULT BEAT!!!

Beat: I regret nothing!!

Soejammy: Oh, you're going to regret this!!!

I soon swung Beat around and launched him towards a Sand General, it was one of the stronger Sand Creatures that would prove trouble to face against. With the armor it has along with the combat skill it has. Even when I played this game, it was tough even for me to face them due to the number of enemies in the room AND protecting Farah.

When Beat went flying into the enemy, they began to fly towards a wall with a big crash while Beat rose up from the ground and was seeing stars.

Beat: Twinkle, twinkle, little star~ Never let Big Bro make you regret at all~

Soejammy: BEAT!! FOCUS UP!!! SWORD!!!!

Beat began to shake his head and noticed he was about to be attacked by the blade of the Sand General. As we both got into a combat stance, Beat looked at me.

Beat: You didn't have to-

Soejammy: Shut up! You deserved it and you know it! You and your Saiyan gut!!

Beat: You know how important food is to a Saiyan! It's been forever since I ate!

Soejammy: We had lunch, 2 HOURS AGO!!!

Beat: 2 hours is a long time!!

Soejammy: YOU ARE A HYBRID!!!

Beat: Semantics!

I growled in anger while I had to block an attack with my Oblivion against a Sand General. With how strong they are, my stance was broken due to that and I stumbled backwards.

Soejammy: Ugh... Hate these things...

The Prince: What do you mean by that?

I sweat having to hear that from the Prince as... I can't really call this guy that every time... I have to ask...

Soejammy: Okay, first off, your name.

The Prince: Wh-What?

The Prince soon countered an enemy while taking the sand from their stomach as I shot magic in the other direction of him.

Soejammy: You know how everyone has a name?

The Prince: Of course I do.

Soejammy: You NEVER said your name!

The Prince thought about it for a moment before realizing the question.

The Prince: Huh... It never occurred to me just now...

Soejammy: Ya think...???

The Prince: My apologies, I thought I did. My name is Dastan.

Soejammy: Finally some progress... Glad to know you better.

The Prince, or now named "Dastan", we then began to try and make quick work of the Sand Creatures. If only it were that easy to even say to be honest about... When I was about to begin on keeping the Sand Creatures I had down, Heartless showed up to ruin the party!! Not just Heartless though, Soldier Heartless and Large Bodies.

Soejammy: Oh, of all the rotten luck...!

Farah: What are you- Wh-What are those things?!

Kitty: Heartless?!

Donald: Not here too!

Dastan: You know these... "Things"???

Soejammy: Let's just say: "Distant cousins from really angry step relatives looking for revenge."

Everyone looked at me weirdly as I chopped a Soldier in half before it disappeared. I noticed eyes were on me from my allies as I raised my arms.

Soejammy: What?

Kitty:That was really specific...

Beat: You okay Big Bro??

I gave a half-annoyed look as I stabbed a Sand General in the stomach and used Blizzard to freeze him instantly before I sliced at the enemy to cut him in half.

Soejammy: CAN WE FOCUS ON THE DAMN FIGHT?! SAND CREATURES! HEARTLESS!!

Everyone sweated as I could have sworn the Large Body sweated in confusion. Making quick work of the enemies in the room, we all took a seat at... Well, at whatever chair or seat we could get our hands on. Beat however...

Beat: WHAT?! THERE'S NO FOOD!?!?

Dastan: Well, the food we make here does have that tangent smell that can make it smell like food was still here...

Beat: I'm gonna starve!!!

I soon got behind Beat as I clobbered him in the back of his head as Beat was now seeing stars.

Soejammy: I do apologize for my "Brother" acting like this.

Dastan: He's your sibling?

Soejammy: In terms of friendship.

Dastan: Ah, I see.

I sighed as we all rested up while Kitty sat next to me.

Kitty: So... Heartless in this world too...

Soejammy: Yeah... I know the feeling... I'm just worried about something else...

Kitty: Like what?

Soejammy: Rather not jinx it...

Kitty felt even more confused by my answer. When we were all done and rested up, we soon began to head our way as to figure out what to do next and then on forward to the Tower of Dawn.

Kitty's point of view

Location: Outside, Bridge

Outside, we came across an area of a bridge and Sand Vultures perched on the rails of the bridge. Like most people, even the sands consume the lives of animals. The vultures in the game are also affected as they are first seen in the Sultan's Zoo area. But at least with one-hit, they will go down fairly easily without the need for the Dagger.

Farah: There's so many...

Dastan: This is a bother...

Soejammy: Farah, you get across. You can hit them with your arrows from a distance. We got this.

Farah nodded her head as she began to run as fast as she could as Donald looked at me.

Donald: Do we really? Mr. Psychic?

Soejammy: I have no idea whatsoever.

Kitty: Well, that's not very comforting at all...

Dastan: Not with that attitude.

Soejammy: Agreed.

Donald: Are we supposed to be all hopeful when we don't even know if we're going to be able to handle this?

Jammy chuckled as he seemed to have had one idea of how to handle such a situation while there is still something.

Soejammy: Well, I don't know about you, but I have just one. One idea of how we can do this.

Beat: And what's your big plan, Big Bro??

He began to chuckle as he summoned his Oblivion, raising it into the air and began to yell while charging forward.

Soejammy: SOEJAMMYYYYYYYYY!!! JENKINNNNNNNS!!!!

Donald: THAT ISN'T A PLAN!!! THAT'S RECKLESSNESS!!!

Sora: Is he always going to be this reckless?!

Kitty and Beat: You'll get used to it. Along with any chaos

Donald had a look of annoyance written on his face as he said this.

Donald: If he's supposed to be a chosen one... We're doomed...

Dastan: For you maybe. It's helped me before.

Donald: Don't you give anyone here ideas!

Sora: How about ideas on how to deal with these creatures first?!

Having to agree to Sora, we nodded our heads as we were about to go charging in when we began to see Jammy... WHO WAS BEING CARRIED AWAY BY THE ENEMIES!!!

Soejammy: I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!! I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! RAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

Dastan looked as if he didn't know whether to rush in to save Jammy or question his sanity. Donald looked like he was about to have steam coming out of his ears from anger, as Sora looked like he didn't even know what to say. Beat and myself all just glanced at each other before facepalming at the chaos.

Beat: Is...Big Bro going to be okay? I know he can be chaotic but this... Is a whole new level.

Kitty: Honestly... I'm more worried about the birds...

Sora: Aren't you worried about your friend too?

Kitty: I am... But knowing Jammy... He can handle himself... Trust me... You don't know him like we do...

Beat: Thinking about it... He's going to be more than fine... I feel a lot more sorry for the enemy...

In the distance, Jammy could be seen as he took a Vulture down while another came in to help the others carry him. Jammy could be heard laughing in the distance all the way to the Tower of Dawn.

Dastan: Well... At least he'll meet us there...

Donald: We better get there quickly before he causes any trouble for us...

Kitty and Beat: Agreed...

Considering that Jammy got the Vultures to leave the area, it felt safe enough to cross over as we began to walk. But halfway through, I began to hear the sound of...roaring engines?

Kitty: Um... Does... Anyone hear that...?

Beat: Huh...? No?

Kitty: Um... I swear I hear what sounds like... Engines?

Beat looked confused, Sora listening intently to see if he could hear them but he seemed confused too as if he couldn't hear anything either. I know that I wasn't imagining things when the sound of engines were getting closer to our location... Along with the insults from one certain robot...

Zapper Zaku: I hear the sounds of a lunatic man from here, but where did it come from?!

Hearing the familiar voice of the crazy robot we keep seeing, I began to get worried.

Kitty: Oh, for the love of... Heads up guys, the ballistic robot is coming our way!

Beat: Oh, that's just great!

Sora: We just can't get away from him for long!

Coming in quickly through the skies on his ship, Zapper Zaku and his Zako minions were on top of the ship.

Zapper Zaku: Well, well! Look what the robot cat dragged in! Filthy rat organics!

Kitty: Oh look, it's the unbirthday robot. Did you have fun at the party? Looks like you're still celebrating with the party hat still on.

Zapper Zaku: What?!

Zapper looked on top of his head as the party hat was still on him. One of the Zakos blew into a party horn and began to reply.

Zako: We had a lot of fun! Lord Zapper even-

Zapper Zaku began to clobber the Zako minion until he saw bolts. Do robots even do that...?

Zapper Zaku: CAN IT YOU MORON!!!

Beat: Aww, and I was so excited to hear about the party. It was a shame we weren't able to stay and celebrate with you all.

Kitty: But we sadly had things to do. Heartless to beat, worlds to save and getting away from anger management robots intent on shooting us!

Beat was going to say something, but instead looked at Ki hearing a certain something he said.

Beat: Oh, come on! First Big Bro does it, and now you?

Kitty: Huh? What do you mean??

Beat: 'Heartless to beat'. Why does everyone keep making a pun with my name?!

Kitty: Well, it wasn't intentional! Why are you getting worked up about it?

Beat: Because my name IS "Beat"!!

Kitty: Well, I'm sorry I made a pun with your name, when I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!

Beat grumbles to himself with how his name keeps being used as a pun.

Zapper Zaku: Speaking about "Beating" someone into submission, Zako minions! Turn them into scrap!!!

Zakos: Zako!!!

Beat: NOT AGAIN!!!

Zapper Zaku and the Zakos began to fire their guns at where we all were.

Dastan: MOVE!! Get to the other side of the bridge!!

Kitty: Don't need to tell me that twice!

I soon began to run in full speed to get out of the way of each shot made by the enemy to not get hit. While we were crossing the bridge began to collapse behind us as the shots fired were causing it to destabilize.

Beat: I don't want to fall to my death!!

Kitty: YOU CAN FLY, BEAT!!

Hearing that, Beat face-palmed in what he said.

Beat: No comment on that.

Donald: You're just as loony as that palooka.

Beat: Says the talking duck!

Donald: You want to go right now, Monkey Boy!!

Sora: May not be the best time right now! The bridge is falling, and we're being shot at by the robots!

Kitty: At least get to safety first!!

In making it across, we all were nearly crammed from on the platform we were on. It wasn't really a good place to fight if we needed to...

Beat: So... Trapped by robots...

Kitty: Yup...

Beat: Jammy got taken away like Dorathy...

Kitty: Don't know about that... Dorathy was taken away by a tornado.

Beat: And we're about to be shot down by robots... With their own ship...

Farah: I'm still so confused by all of this...

Donald: If we somehow make it out... It would be a miracle of how this is even possible...

Zapper Zaku began to laugh uncontrollably in our situation.

Zapper Zaku: HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Any last words, you Keyblade Goofballs?!

???: BONZAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Zapper Zaku: What??? I thought you knuckle heads would be terrified. But you're celebrating?!

I began to look around to see who said that and looked back at Zapper.

Kitty: Um... We didn't say that...

Zapper Zaku: The hell??? Who's the damn moron who even said that!? Who the hell celebrates during their-

???: Incoming flight for Captain Dumbass!!!

Zapper Zaku: WHAAAAAAAT?!

Hearing where the voice was coming from, I looked up to see something I thought would be an illusion. But quite honestly, I wish it was. Up above where Zapper Zaku was, I could see Jammy using one of the Vultures as... As if riding it with reins on it?!

Soejammy: I call this: Air Vulture!!! The ride you can use and take you places!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dastan: He's absolutely crazy...

Farah: How can he act so calm while riding a SAND CREATURE...?

Kitty and Beat: That's Jammy for you...

Jammy soon jumped off of the Vulture and sliced it to defeat it. This in return began to make Jammy freefall towards Zapper Zaku and the Zakos while having a devilish grin. When Jammy landed into the crowd of Zakos, Jammy soon rose up from the crowd... BUT HE HAD A POLICE UNIFORM ON NOW!!!

Soejammy: This is the Air Police!! Who gave you orders to even have illegal firearms to fire in a place like this!?

Zapper Zaku: What kind of lunatic are you?!

Soejammy: OH!! Name calling me eh?! That's an infraction of insulting an officer of the law!!

Zapper Zaku: WHAT LAW?! The insane police?!

Soejammy: ANOTHER INFRACTION!!!

Jammy tore a piece of paper off and gave it to Zapper Zaku in showing what the fine was, but I swear, for a robot... I thought I saw Zapper's eyes pop out of his head...

Zapper Zaku: $50,000?! FOR WHAT?!

Soejammy: For the guns, the insults, for my fall damage-

Zapper Zaku: THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!

Soejammy: -and for the ridiculous ship, WHICH I must commandeer.

Zapper Zaku: MY SHIP?! Like hell I would let you-!!

I soon saw Jammy entering the ship that the enemy controlled while I sweated. The enemy began to panic and began going into the ship after Jammy.

Kitty: Um... We should get moving...

Donald: I second that...

Beat: What could go wrong?

Kitty: We're talking about Jammy here. Plus the fact he is taking control of Zapper's ship.

Donald: A ship is something he should never have control of..

As Donald says that, we began to hear Zapper Zaku on the speaker and began freaking out.

Zapper Zaku (Ship): HEY!! GET AWAY FROM THE CONTROLS, YOU DIMWITTED FLESHBAG!!

Soejammy: (Ship): I'd call the tow truck to tow this away, but sadly, I HAVE NO SPACE TOW TRUCK!!

Zapper Zaku (Ship): THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A "Space Tow Truck", YOU MORON!!!

Soejammy (Ship): That's why I must take control myself and bring this in!!!

Zapper Zaku (Ship): NO!!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!

The ship soon began to fly as Zapper Zaku and the Zakos could be heard yelling in the ship as Jammy began to fly the ship in his way.

Zapper Zaku (Ship): HeEeEeEeY!!! STOP THIS THING!!!

Soejammy (Ship): THIS IS AMAZING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Zapper Zaku (Ship): THIS GUY IS A LUNATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!

The ship then pointed towards the sky and soon began to ascend towards the sky while Beat, Donald and I began to sweat at what we just saw...

Beat: I am so glad...I am not on that ship...

Donald: I completely agree...I almost feel sorry for Zapper Zaku and the Zakos...

Dastan: I've seen crazy... But this... This takes the cake...

Farah: I am... Honestly unsure what to think about your friend's actions right now...

Kitty and Beat: Don't...It's safer not to question him...

Beat: I mean, he did throw me into a GROUP of Heartless TWICE now.

Kitty: Well, it may have helped with the Heartless... That wasn't the best method...

Beat gave a sigh as they looked into the sky wondering about Jammy right now.

Beat: I wonder what he's doing up there right now?

Temporary point of view

Location: Komusai

Up in the skies, the Komusai was flying at a fast pace as it went up into space while Soejammy screamed to the top of his lungs in joy.

Soejammy: YEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!! I RODE FASTER HORSES THAN THIS, BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE IN SPEED!!!!

Zapper Zaku: YOU MORON!! STOP THIS SHIP!!! WE'RE HEADING INTO AN ASTEROID FIELD!!!

Soejammy: Did someone say "Floor it"?

Zapper Zaku: NO!!! I SAID "STOP IT"!!!

Soejammy: Commencing flooring.

Soejammy steps on the pedal and the ship soon begins to barrel towards the conglomerate field of asteroids.

Zapper Zaku: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Kitty's point of view.

Location: Bridge

After Dastan had gone into yet ANOTHER pillar of light, he awoke after what he did in it as Farah was on the other side of a gate from crawling into a crawl space.

Farah: Hmm... I can't seem to get this to open...

Dastan: Ha ha, very funny.

Farah: I'm not joking! It's not working!

To show a demonstration, Farah got on and off of the pressure plate near her to show it isn't working. Dastan sighed in the thought of what he had to do before Beat spoke up.

Beat: Stuck door? Okay. I can deal with that.

We looked at Beat as he went to the gate and then grabbed as much of the bottom as possible. He began to grunt as he began to lift the door up with his hands to where it was enough for all of us to pass through.

Beat: I would REALLY like it if you all would go... Now...!

Dastan was looking at Beat surprised by how he had the strength to lift the gate when it was stuck. Hearing Beat's comment, he quickly went through the gap as everyone else followed.

Location: Tower of Dawn (Treasure Room)

Time: Afternoon

Once we kept venturing, we had made our way through the Baths, Library, Dastan falling from a high place into an area below for a bit, making our way to the Elevator and now we had made it to the Treasure Room. The place where we might end this adventure here. We worked so hard to make it here that during our quest, Dastan's body had taken a great toll in this with his chest being exposed to us.

Farah: We made it!

Dastan: After how everything began, the Hourglass is in our sights.

Kitty: Ha... And after fighting so much... I'm surprised we haven't collapsed...

Beat: I'm still starving here... Running on fumes over here...

Donald: We'll get you food AFTER we somehow fix Goofy from this place and somehow get back to-

Sora: Get back home...

Sora cuts Donald off in trying to remind him of the "World Order" we all agreed to. But one thing leaves me uneased though... Where was Jammy...?

Kitty: It's all good that we may be able to get Goofy back and get home soon. But we're still missing another friend... Jammy still hasn't come back....

Beat: Oh yeah...! Where is that crazy guy anyway???

Donald: I wouldn't be surprised if he crashed that ship somewhere...

Beat: His driving can't be THAT bad...right?

Sora: Trust us... Donald nearly threw up when we traveled with him at the controls the first time...

Donald: And that was to find you...

What Beat was thinking was clear as day on his expression. It was practically screaming "Don't let Jammy drive with me on the ship!" Farah looked at the others and then to Dastan.

Farah: Prince, you must get onto the Hourglass. Once you get on top, I'll tell you what you need to do next.

Nodding his head, Dastan began to climb up on a ledge and began to wall run against it. Dastan almost missed a step on a ledge he landed on as Farah gasped out loud.

Farah: Be careful!

Dastan: I am, I am!

As Dastan made his way to the Hourglass, I kept an eye or ear out to see if Jammy was going to make it here. I was getting worried if Jammy was going to be here when whatever happens does happen. Dastan landed on top of the Hourglass and Farah was ready to say what to do next.

Farah: You did it! Take the dagger and strike it into the center of the dome.

Dastan seemed hesitant for a moment about doing what she said. Though he did start striking the dagger in the dome slowly, he seemed lost in thought before removing the dagger and speaking to Farah.

Dastan: My father's armies sacked your palace and captured you as a slave.

Hearing this, Farah looked at Dastan surprised.

Farah: What?

Dastan: You have every reason to hate me.

Farah: What are you talking about?

Dastan: And now you want me to trust you?

Farah: Go on! There is no time!

Hearing someone coming, Farah and Dastan looked to the direction the sound came from. Curious as to who was coming, Beat, Sora and myself looked in the same direction to see another person. The person who had arrived was speaking in some incantation as the person looked old for his age.

Beat: Who is this guy? And what the heck is he saying?!

Donald: I don't know, but it doesn't sound good! I think we should get out of here!!

Before anyone could do anything though, the person had finished their incantation causing a strong wind to blow around the room and send everyone flying! Reacting quickly, everyone grabbed onto a pillar or a crack in the pillar to stop from being blown away. As the wind kept blowing, the man started walking forward while reaching out for something.

Old man: Give me the dagger.

As the man kept reaching out for the dagger, Farah lost her grip on the crack she was holding onto! Before anything bad could happen to her though, Dastan let go of the Dagger and held onto Farah's wrist. Noticing the Dagger left the Prince the Old Man began to head towards said artifact.

Farah: The Dagger! He must not get the Dagger!

Just as he was about to grab the Dagger's handle, Dastan let go of the pillar and grabbed onto it instead. However, he was not able to grab onto anything else and was blown through away! And looks like they might not be the only ones about to be blown away... As the wind kept blowing around the room, everyone's grip was slipping! No matter what we did, we all soon lost our grip and were blown away. Seeing Farah and Dastan hit a pillar and fall through a hole, screams were the last thing to be heard before darkness swam over my vision as I hit the pillar and I blacked out.

Location: Crypt

Time: Evening

As we started to wake up from blacking out after hitting the pillar, I woke up after passing out while looking around me. I saw that Dastan was on top of a tomb as I saw Sora and Donald in separate places in the room. I looked even more as I noticed one crucial thing... I couldn't find Farah or Beat... And it wasn't like I could ask Jiminy or Mini-Nep for help... They were stuck in the ship flying with Jammy...

Kitty: Ugh... My head... Someone tell the world to stop spinning...

I got up from where I fell as my head spinned around as I heard a voice nearby, but it was a bit faint due to my spinning head.

???: -itty!

I began on trying to focus a bit more as I saw a person come from around a corner and began to head my way.

???: Ki-y!

As the mysterious person came into view where I was, I noticed it was Jammy who had returned with Jiminy and Mini-Nep. He looked worried about what happened.

Soejammy: Kitty! Are you and the others okay???

Kitty: I'm as fine as can be with just being knocked out by a pillar and having a spinning head... As the others...

I trailed off at this, my concern for the others leaving me unable to finish that sentence. Please, please let them be okay and somewhere safe! Jammy began to look around and seemed to begin getting more worried. Seemingly as if it was something he didn't want to know.

Soejammy: Beat isn't with you...?

When I heard that, I began to look even more as I got scared.

Kitty: H-He isn't with you...??

Soejammy: N-No he's not... I was hoping he was with you...

When I heard that Beat wasn't with Jammy, I feared for the worst to happen as I heard a groan coming from Dastan. He began to wake up and sat on top of the tomb he was unconscious on.

Dastan: Ough... My head...

Soejammy: Dastan!

Jammy soon rushed over to Dastan as he looked him over and got frustrated.

Soejammy: OH FOR THE LOVE OF-!! UGH!!! Even when I said NOT to do something FOOLISH!! This is why strong-hearted-

Before Jammy could finish what he was going to say, he cut himself off as he punched a coffin that caused him to bleed from his fist!

Kitty: Jammy! Your fist! You're bleeding! We need to get that healed up quickly! Maybe we could just use a makeshift bandage for now...

Soejammy: FORGET ABOUT THAT! We have more pressing concerns!!

Sora: Huh?

Donald: And what's that, "Mr. Psychic"?

Soejammy: CAN IT DUCK, OR I WILL ROAST YOU TO DEATH!!!

Jammy looked at Donald with a death glare and then to Dastan.

Soejammy: Farah took the Dagger!! And now she's headed to the hourglass with the Dagger AND Dastan's sword!!!

Dastan: WHAT?!

Looking at Dastan, Jammy was indeed right as Dastan's sword AND the Dagger was missing on his person as he looked over on a stand. On it was Farah's medallion, Dastan went over to it and picked it up in his hand.

Dastan: Farah, oh no!

Soejammy: Instead of being worried about Farah, we need to worry about the Sand Creatures! More importantly if we come into contact with Beat again! If it's like what happened with Goofy, we may come into contact with Beat again as Sand Creatures! We need to go now and get the Sword of the Enlightened Warrior!

Donald: And how do you know of that?

Soejammy: Because I can see the FUCKING future!! That and there was a sign next to it.

Donald looked at Jammy and didn't seem convinced.

Donald: You're full of it.

Soejammy: Would you like to be filled with fire?

I could see sparks emanating from Donald and Jammy as Jiminy and Mini-Nep jumped out to bonk both of them in the head.

Jiminy: Come on you two! Knock it off!

Mini-Nep: Nepu nep! Nep Nepu!!

Kitty: How are we supposed to do ANYTHING if you two keep FIGHTING EACH OTHER?! This is getting ridiculous, you two have been fighting ever since you met!! We have lost our friends and have no way to FIGHT THE SAND CREATURES!! Beat might be turned into them if we don't do something NOW!!

I took a few deep breaths with how angry I was at this whole situation, feeling some tears stinging my eyes from the anger, concern and worry about my friends and family as Jammy raised a hand shakingly.

Soejammy: Th-That's why I said to get the sword... It's made with magic... And it is able to kill Sand Creatures in a single strike...

Everyone, including myself, looked at Jammy in silence based on the information given to us.

Donald: And you didn't get the sword... Why?

Soejammy: I was worried about you all because I fell behind time!

Kitty: Well, while we're talking, I SEE SAND CREATURES!!

I pointed to see Sand Creatures rounding the corner as Jammy got Oblivion out and ready.

Soejammy: Dastan! Get to the sword! We'll focus on these three here! Your job will be to get the sword and get to Farah!

Dastan: But won't you need the-

Soejammy: Getting the DAGGER back is the most important item right now!! GO!!!

Nodding his head, Dastan began to charge forward while Jammy was ahead of him slightly. The three enemies Jammy was running to were the Blue Sand Guards. With the Dagger, it would be easy to defeat, but without it, we were helpless and could only stall for time. Jammy got in close and raised his Keyblade to block the three attacking in a downward strike. Using the gap between Jammy's legs, Dastan slides underneath him and keeps running around the corner. The Sand Creatures took note of where Dastan went to and was about to try and chase after him. Jammy, though, had other plans for the three as he reached and grabbed the skull of one of them.

Soejammy: Oh no~ You're not going anywhere, ya sand SHITS!!

Jammy then proceeded to slam the head of the Sand Creature into the wall by its head as it collapsed onto the ground from the impact Jammy did to it. The other two Sand Creatures looked at each other as Jammy held Oblivion in his hands.

Soejammy: You know, funny thing about you Sand Creatures~ I was so scared of you shit stains so long ago when I was younger~ But now?

Jammy seemed to chuckle from where he was as I couldn't see his face, but I felt he was smiling in a "happy" way?

Soejammy: Now, I'm going to enjoy torturing you~

While Jammy began to take his assault onto the Sand Creatures, I could see Sand being sprayed off as... Well, I couldn't really explain what was happening... It just felt so wrong with what I was seeing Jammy do to the Sand Creatures that Sora and Donald were watching the whole thing with me.

Donald: Um... Did he just rip the leg off of the one and smacked the other with it?

Sora: The leg? I thought you would be talking about the head...?

Kitty: You think that's crazy? Jammy is beating the Sand Creature with its OWN skull... I didn't think that was physically possible... But here I am, seeing this...

Sharing glances, we all felt shivers running down our spines from seeing the torture happening. We all knew at that moment... Never EVER make Jammy mad... The carnage we saw Jammy doing... It couldn't be explained more due to the sheer terror I witnessed...

Later...

Third point of view.

After Dastan gets back with the Sword of the Enlightened Warrior, Dastan was ready to help finish off the Sand Creatures. What he didn't expect to see was Soejammy constantly hitting the heads of the Sand Creatures to keep them from rising up. When Soejammy noticed Dastan, he waved to him in a happy fashion.

Soejammy: Oh, hey Prince! Just keeping these SCUM from rising up.

Dastan blinked a few seconds after hearing what Soejammy said as he looked to the others who were shaking in fear.

Dastan: What JUST happened???

Kitty: T-Too scary to tell... The...The horror...!!

Sora: Too much can never be unseen...

Donald: I knew I would die on this adventure with someone crazy...!

Soejammy: Then don't ask for it, DUCK!!!

Donald: QUACK!!

Dastan, quickly taking down what was left of the Sand Creatures, as what Soejammy had said, the sword was able to defeat the Sand Creatures with ease and allow the team to breathe easier.

Dastan: Okay... So far so good.

Soejammy: No time to wait, we need to catch up to Farah, now.

Dastan: Why?

Soejammy: Because we NEED to get to where Farah is going BEFORE she gets too far ahead of herself and her own capabilities.

Sora: But... Without the Dagger, we can't rewind time...

Soejammy looked at Sora and stared at him, after taking in what he saw, he looked to Dastan.

Soejammy: Kitty, Dastan, we need to go. I know you have feelings for Farah, and if there is ANYTHING you care about her for, you better steel yourself for the harshest climb you are about to face. And standing around like this won't solve anything.

Dastan: You're right. And with Farah holding the Dagger, she may use up all the sands there is in it...

Soejammy: Exactly.

Soejammy and Dastan began to move in trying to catch up to Farah, but Kitty began to stay back and looked between Sora and Donald, and then to Soejammy and Dastan.

Kitty: W-We can't just leave Sora and Donald!

Soejammy stopped and looked back at Kitty with some emptiness in his eyes.

Soejammy: Kitty...

Kitty: No...! Don't "Kitty" me! You know we can't leave them!

Soejammy: Well, they have a choice to make. Stay here and get attacked by Sand Creatures at any time, or stay with the only guy with the Magic Sword to still defeat them! Which is it?!

Soejammy then felt a surge of darkness surrounding his body as he growled and looked at Sora as he zoomed in and grabbed Sora by the collar and red eyes. Sora looked scared with how Soejammy looked at him.

Soejammy: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DECIDE!? STAY HERE AND DIE, OR MAN UP AND FACE THE DANGER HEAD ON!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR, AND YOU KNOW WHAT DANGERS THIS BRINGS!!! BALLS THE FUCK UP NOW, OR I WILL LEAVE YOU!!!

Sora looked at Soejammy in fear as Soejammy applied pressure at Sora's collars. Kitty rushed in from behind to pull Soejammy away from Sora as tears streamed down her face.

Kitty: JAMMY STOP THIS!!!

With a loud slap, the sound echoed in the room as a shocked look could be seen on Soejammy's face as the darkness immediately disappeared around him. Taking in what just happened Soejammy looked at Kitty and could see tears in her eyes.

Kitty: You have to stop losing control like this...! Y-You have to... Y-You...

Kitty began to cry as she fell down to her hands and knees. Soejammy looked at Kitty and sighed to himself. When Soejammy looked to Dastan, he had an empty look on his face.

Soejammy: Dastan... Just... Just go on ahead... W-We'll catch up...

Dastan nodded his head as he began to make his chase after Farah by himself. Soejammy looked at Sora, Donald and Kitty and sighed as he went off to separate himself from those close to him and sat on the tomb nearest to where Dastan went to. Soejammy felt empty, empty for what just happened as he yelled at Sora, a child who was still a greenhorn due to it being his first adventure. Soejammy felt like he made the biggest mistake he ever made and felt his being slip from himself. Glares were being sent his way by Donald, who looked ready to give him a piece of his mind for yelling at Sora like that. Though scared and upset at what happened, Sora stopped Donald from yelling at him.

Sora: Yelling is only going to be making things worse... He's right, I can't be so scared when I know the danger...

With Soejammy, he felt a pulse in his heart as he heard voices in his head. Soejammy huddled together and held his head in trying to not show the pain he was in.

??? (Soejammy's head): (Leave them... They are weak... What hope can you even do to motivate them...?)

Soejammy: (Shut the fuck up... You know nothing...)

??? (Soejammy's head): (Oh, but I do. You play the act of a fool, but when it all comes down to it, you are the serious one. Doing everything you can, and for what? To protect these simpletons...? Shouldn't you be focusing on saving your own skin for once? It isn't wrong to think of your own needs. Even getting back to where you want to go.)

Soejammy: (I said shut up...!)

??? (Soejammy's head): (It would be easier to save your own skin, think of yourself then to keep wasting time and energy into protecting the weak ones. Your strength should be focused on saving yourself.)

Soejammy: (And I told you, shut the fuck up, and mind your own FUCKING BUSINESS!!!) NGH!!

Soejammy's eyes turned yellow in anger as Darkness swirled around him. Seeing this, Donald and Sora backed away with fright but Kitty was more concerned about Soejammy.

Sora: W-What happened?! Why is there so much darkness swirling around Jammy?!

Donald: Beats me, but whatever the reason, it's nothing good!!

Kitty: Well, we can't just leave him like this!! We need to help!

Donald: It's too risky with all that darkness!

Soejammy fell off of the tomb he was sitting on and writhed in pain. Feeling every pulse in his body as if being attacked by the darkness.

Soejammy: NGH!!! AHHHH!!!

Hearing the screams of pain made everyone wince, all eyes looking at him concerned.

Sora: There's got to be something, anything at all to help!

Watching Soejammy in pain, Kitty began to walk towards him. Both being scared, and worried for Soejammy. Though the darkness left fear deep in her heart, the concern for her friend helped her push through.

Sora and Donald: What are you doing?! This is so dangerous!!

Kitty: Well, standing around doing nothing won't do anything!!

The more Kitty got closer, the more the darkness tried to push her away. Pushing her away to stop her from getting closer.

Kitty: Ngh! I can't give up getting to Jammy...

Even though the darkness kept trying to push her away, Kitty never gave up as she was determined to help stop the pain however she could. When Kitty got close enough to Soejammy, she tightly hugged around him to not be blown away.

Kitty: Jammy...I'm here for you! No matter what, I am always here for you! I'm sorry for slapping you, but I was scared... I was terrified... Of losing someone so close to me... I don't want to lose you to the darkness...

Soejammy yelled more as the darkness tried to push Kitty away. Sora and Donald got pushed instead by the darkness and flung to the walls. Kitty looked at the two surprised they were pushed to the wall instead when they weren't even close to the darkness.

Donald: Someone stop him!!

Sora: Planted to the wall here!!

Kitty was looking at the two still surprised before snapping out of it, hugging Soejammy tighter not to be blown away and to be there for him.

Kitty: Jammy please! You can control this! Your friends are here for you, we're not going to let you be in pain, we'll always help!

Opening his eyes to see Kitty, Soejammy began to feel his nerves begin to calm down with the darkness receding back into him. Seeing this, sighs of relief came from all of the group as Kitty looks Soejammy in the eyes.

Kitty: Are you okay?! Feeling any pain?!

Soejammy: Ngh... Let me sleep...

Soejammy said as he then proceeded to snuggle close to Kitty without knowing what he was doing. With cheeks as red as a cherry from shyness kicking in with how close he is, Kitty wasn't sure how to react as Donald came over.

Donald: HEY! No time for rest when we need to catch up to Dastan!!

Soejammy: Shhh... Quiet... I'm too comfy...

Donald was about to make himself a roast duck, his face red with anger before Sora walked over.

Sora: I understand that you're comfy, but if we don't catch up, we have nothing to defeat the Sand Creatures with.

Kitty: Sora and Donald are right. If we don't move now, we're going to be in even more danger. Dastan has the sword to defeat these creatures, we need to get to him quickly!

Soejammy soon opened his eyes and looked to see he was very close to Kitty. When taking in more of what he was doing, he began to blush and get away from Kitty fast and began walking.

Soejammy: Okay! No more resting! I need to start scaling the tower and get to Dastan before shit hits the literal fan!!

Donald and Sora could only react with sweatdrops seeing how Soejammy quickly started moving before walking after him, Kitty's blush growing more from thinking how close she was to him, before realizing everyone was walking and quickly moving to catch up.

Location: Tower of Dawn

Time: Dusk

As time was descending on the team, Soejammy, Kitty, Donald and Sora were halfway up and could see that each area was cleared out by Dastan. Soejammy, seeing the Prince heading up faster than the team was, looked to Kitty and the others. For them, they were going slower than he could as the situation was getting worse.

Soejammy: At this rate...

Soejammy yelled down at his team in wanting to get further ahead.

Soejammy: I gotta get going! Make your way up however you can! We're almost out of time!!

Before anyone could yell back to him to ask what he meant by almost being out of time, Soejammy was already racing up the tower to catch up to Dastan. As Soejammy began to climb faster up, he became surprised to see a flying Sand Creature heading towards his way.

Soejammy: Of all the- DAMN VULTURES!!! I'M NOT YOUR PREY!!!

As the Sand Creature got closer, Soejammy became surprised by what he saw next. The vulture soon transformed into a humanoid Sand Creature as it made Soejammy widen his eyes in shock. The Sand Creature heading his way was Beat.

Soejammy: BEAT?!

Sand Creature (Beat): RAGH!!!

Beat crashed into Soejammy as the two bursts through the wall and onto a bridge. Beat threw the punch at Soejammy and the punch connected as Soejammy yelled in pain with the bridge cracking under the pressure.

Soejammy: GAH!!! SHIT!!!

Beat tried to throw another punch, but Soejammy situated himself and raised his Oblivion to hold with both hands to block and keep the attack at bay.

Soejammy: Beat!! I know you want to punch the everlasting days out of me for throwing you and calling you "boob"-

Sand Creature (Beat): AAAAAAAUGH!!!!

Soejammy: -Okay! No mention of the name calling!!

Beat soon got off of Soejammy and grabbed him by the leg and floated off of the ground.

Soejammy: Oh this is not good...

Beat soon began to rise into the air as he went straight into the sky while bringing Soejammy with him.

Soejammy: NUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!

Beat began to fly as he began to smash Soejammy into the walls of the Tower of Dawn along with their ascent to the sky. The attack was ripping and tearing at Soejammy's clothes.

Soejammy: Beat! Leave my clothes out of this! At least go back to the face punching!!

In response to this, Beat throws Soejammy into the sky as he sighed for a moment.

Soejammy: Okay, I can breathe agai- UGH!!!

Beat grabbed Soejammy by the collar and then slammed Soejammy against the wall again and began to punch him while they soared higher and higher.

Soejammy: NOT WHAT I FUCKING MEANT!!!

Once the two flew above the Tower of Dawn, Soejammy looked down to see through a hole in the tower of Farah dodging a Sand General.

Soejammy: Farah!!

Soejammy looked at Beat as he grimaced at the thought of having to do it.

Soejammy: Sorry bud, but I promise you'll be back to normal soon.

Soejammy aimed his Keyblade to the mouth of Beat and yelled out his magic.

Soejammy: FREEZE RAY!!

In the instance, Beat was frozen in solid ice as Soejammy broke the arm off of Beat and began to freefall. Sensing that danger was nearing, he became straight in his descent downward to create less friction in the air. Farah could be seen as she saw the Sand General raise its sword to attack, but she blocks it using the sword she took from the Prince.

Soejammy: Come on... I can make it...!

Farah was struggling with the Sand General as she lost her footing, having the Dagger of Time wedged into the ground as she wrestled for dear life. Dastan soon came into view as he swung his blade to destroy the Sand General nearby. Farah was about to fall as Dastan was able to keep her safe still by grabbing the blade of the Dagger. The Dagger cut into his hand to keep his grip on supporting Farah while blood trickled down the blade. Soejammy had to prepare himself to focus all his magical energy into one-strike. One chance, that is all he would get. Farah looked up at Dastan and had one thing to say to him.

Farah: Kakolookiyam...

Dastan looked to Farah as he was afraid of what was going to happen.

Dastan: Farah! No!!!

Farah soon lets go of the Dagger and proceeds to fall downward, getting through the small hole in the ceiling, Soejammy focused all his magic to shoot his ice magic to Farah. When fired, everything seemed to slow down for everyone. Soejammy fired his magic as the beam of ice launched from his Keyblade towards Farah. With the training of aiming down the tip of the Keyblade, he was able to hit Farah dead on. The ice magic he casted surrounds Farah and encases her in ice. The block of ice hits the ground in the chamber with the Hourglass, the block of ice being fine, while Farah was safe inside it. Soejammy launched from the wall and hit the ground as he rolled against it until crashing into a pillar nearby. He breathed hard in the stress he had felt.

Soejammy: I made it...! With not a moment too soon...!

Dastan saw what happened to Farah and looked at Soejammy in surprise to see he caught up so quickly.

Dastan: Jammy!?

Soejammy: What? Surprised to see me? I flew a ship to outer space and crashed into fucking asteroids. This...? This is nothing. Heh... Ouch...

Soejammy was reminiscing at the thought of what he did to Zapper Zaku and the Zakos with the image of their ship beaten up and bruised. Hearing noises around him, Soejammy could see more Sand Creatures had shown up, along with Beat who broke free from the magic.

Soejammy: I leave you alone with another group of friends and this happens? Oi vey...

Dastan: Then they really did get turned into Sand Creatures...

Soejammy: Yup... Though, this is kind of an improvement really. At least they can't feel pain.

Dastan: How is this an "improvement"??? Your friends have been turned into enemies! Wouldn't you be more concerned for them?!

Soejammy: I am, but knowing how crazy I am, at least they're really "sandbags" now. I can practice my punches on them while they're like this at least.

It seems Dastan was unsure of how to respond to this, only shaking his head before getting into a stance.

Dastan: Well I would say that practicing your punches on the other Sand Creatures would be better.

Soejammy: I'll get my fair share of Sand Creatures, I just thought my punches could use some work for once. And what better yet than clobbering a couple of knuckleheads? And them being Sand Creatures?? You get turned into one, you're basically dead, so not like they can hear what I'm really saying.

Dastan: Well you better get your fair share of Sand Creatures before I finish them all.

Soejammy: Yeah, yeah, Prince of the Sands in my pants.

Dastan only rolled his eyes at this, ignoring that comment and instead focusing on defeating the Sand Creatures. Not wanting him to have all the fun, Soejammy soon joined in on the fight as Beat tried giving him a punch to the face which he was able to dodge,

Soejammy: Okay, I know I said to Beat earlier that I would prefer punches. But now it's my turn to deliver some punches instead.

Now Soejammy did help Dastan to defeat the Sand Creatures, striking them down with his Oblivion for Dastan to defeat with his blade. The only exceptions being Beat, who instead became sandbags for punching practice. By the time Kitty and the others arrived, Soejammy and Dastan were breathing heavily as both of them were slumped up against the same pillar.

Soejammy: Never want to face... Another Sand General...

Dastan: I don't want any at ALL...

Sora: Did you both...

Donald: Beat all the Sand Creatures...

Kitty: As we were getting here...? No wonder you both look exhausted...

Soejammy, looking ever so exhausted, spoke to the three that arrived.

Soejammy: Oh no, we had one HUGE party. And guess who the ones arriving fashionably late are...?

Donald: Well excuseeeee us that not everyone has unlimited stamina that someone seems to have!

Soejammy: Oh, duck off you quack...

Before another fight ensued, Sora very quickly changed the subject seeing Farah was in an ice block.

Sora: Umm...Guys... Why is Farah frozen like that?!

Soejammy: Let's just say it was either fall to her death, or freeze ray her. Do you think there was much of a choice? After learning Donald can fall from the height I did to him-

Donald: Okay! We get it! Moving on to another topic, how are we supposed to unfreeze her?! Did you think of that genius?

Soejammy looked at Donald with an expression as he soon lit the tip of his Keyblade with fire magic.

Soejammy: Do I REALLY have to remind a wizard about elemental magic...?

Donald: If you were anyone else... I would show you elemental magic and what being frozen or being blasted with fire is like...

Soejammy: And yet, I am not anyone else, there is only ONE me~

Donald: And thank goodness for that! One of you is more than enough to deal with.

Once jumping down from the room above where Farah is, the group landed onto the ice block encasing Farah and then landed on the floor. As the four magic users began to use fire magic and began to work on unfreezing Farah, the process was just about done. But from behind Kitty, the Vizier grabbed hold of Kitty and held a knife to her side. She gasped and looked worried as she yelled.

Kitty: Ah!! Let go of me!!

Soejammy was the first to react in hearing Kitty yell as he turned around and began to glare at the Vizier.

Soejammy: KITTY!!

Vizier: My, my. What a predicament this is for you.

The others turned around quickly as they saw Kitty being held hostage.

Donald: Oh no!!

Sora: Kitty!

Dastan: Vizier! Let her go!!

Vizier: Oh no, I won't do such a thing. First, give me the Dagger!

Soejammy: You think we'll do that?! You're even more insane then I thought if you really think that would ever happen!

Vizier: Then prepare to face your consequences!

The Vizier soon lifted his knife and plunged it into Kitty's side as she yelled in pain with her eyes showing she was in pain. Soejammy looked at this and felt his heart screaming in pain in seeing this happen.

Kitty: Jammy...?

Soejammy could only watch as he felt lifeless in his heart seeing Kitty getting stabbed by the knife of the Vizier. Everything happened in slow motion of how Dastan, Donald and Sora charged in to push the Vizier off of Kitty where she was flying slightly in the air. Soejammy reacted to this as he moved faster than he could ever have moved and caught Kitty in his arms as he applied as much pressure as he could to her wound. Kitty whimpered as the knife wound was big and caused her to bleed out a lot.

Kitty: Thank you for catching me... Sorry... I didn't notice he was behind me...

Soejammy: Stop talking... Stop talking... Don't fucking say anything or move... You're going to be fine... The Prince is going to rewind time and things are going to be okay... Everything is going to be okay...

Kitty: I believe you Jammy...

Soejammy kept holding Kitty as blood kept coming out of her wound as Soejammy tried to keep as much pressure on it as possible. Kitty's eyes were going shut slowly as he noticed this.

Soejammy: No...! Kitty, stay with me...!

Kitty: Just... Don't let the Vizier... Get the Dagger...

Soejammy: He won't...! Just keep your eyes open...! Stay with me and keep talking...! Don't you dare fall asleep on me...!

Kitty: It's hard... So sleepy... Please forgive me...

Soejammy was in tears of what he was having to see as he kept his hand on the wound to keep as much blood inside Kitty as possible. He kept his best in hoping Dastan will rewind time to help Kitty heal her wound.

Soejammy: Kitty... Stay with me... Don't fall asleep... Please... I need to tell you something... Please don't...

Kitty's own heart hurt seeing Soejammy in tears as she tried moving her arm to wipe the tears away. Only more whimpers of pain escaped her lips from trying to move before she spoke again.

Kitty: I want to hear what you have to say... I'll do my best for you... To stay awake...

Soejammy looked at Kitty as he was desperate to tell Kitty what he wanted to say as his heart was racing a mile in a minute with how worried he was.

Soejammy: Kitty, I-I lov-

Kitty was able to give a small, soft smile knowing what he was going to say. Wishing she was able to say the feelings in her heart to try being able to see his smile. Sadly she was unable to say she loves him too, her eyes closing... And not opening again... Feeling Kitty go limp in his arms, Soejammy stared at Kitty's lifeless body as he shook her slightly to try and wake her up.

Soejammy: Kitty...?

He kept trying...

Soejammy: Kitty... Wake up...

Even though his attempts are never going to happen to make her wake up...

Soejammy: Kitty...! Please...!

No matter how much he shook or called out to her, his hopes were in vain, as Kitty... Had died in his arms. Soejammy began to breathe hard and felt his heart racing in his pain as he looked at the blood covered hand that was Kitty's and blood that was on his clothes.

Soejammy: Kitty...

He looked at Kitty as tears filled his eyes the longer he looked at her.

Soejammy: Kitty...!

The more he looked, the more rage he felt well up inside him as he soon thought of the person who gave her the wound as he became enraged because of them.

Soejammy: KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The others hearing Soejammy yell in his grief, darkness swirled around him as he looked at the Vizier with hate and malice in his voice.

Soejammy: YOU MONSTER!!!

Soejammy vanished in an instance as he grabbed the Vizier by his throat to slam him against the wall in the treasure room.

Soejammy: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!! YOU BASTARD!!! MURDERER!!!!

The Vizier gasped as he tried to relieve the pressure that was against his throat as he spoke.

Vizier: Th-That...! Was your fault...! You made the choice...!

Soejammy: FUCK YOU!!! YOU STABBED HER WITH YOUR KNIFE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO COWARDS WHO THREATEN ME!?!?!

The others were watching this scene, expressions of terror spread across all faces watching this scene. They have never seen Soejammy this mad before... But they knew the darkness needed to be stopped too...

Sora: J-Jammy stop!! You need to-

Soejammy looked at Sora with a death glare telling him exactly how he was feeling at this moment as a tear sheds down his eye. Soejammy faced back to the Vizier as he applied more pressure to the Vizier's throat as his neck snapped in how hard Soejammy was gripping his neck. Soejammy then tossed the Vizier against the wall as his dead body fell with the sounds of a broken neck being heard. Soejammy soon looked at Dastan with rage in his eyes while looking at the Prince himself.

Soejammy: WHY...??

Dastan: W-Why what...?!

Soejammy: WHY DIDN'T YOU REWIND TIME?!

Dastan: It wasn't going to be easy rewinding time while the Vizier was there! Until we were able to deal with him, he could have-

Soejammy: NO!!! FUCK YOU!!! ONLY THE WIELDER OF THE DAGGER REMEMBERS EVERY INSTANCE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU REWIND TIME, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!?!?!

Dastan: I never was able to get sand from the Sand Creatures! Without the sand, I would not have been able to rewind time!

Soejammy widened his eyes at hearing Dastan say that he couldn't collect any sand from the creatures. He could see from the Dagger that there was no sand in the tank as it was impossible to rewind time, making it impossible to revive the dead.

Soejammy: NO...! NO...!!

Sora: Um... Dastan... Um...

Farah: GET ON THE TOP OF THE HOURGLASS AND STAB IT NOW!!!

The three looked at Farah and saw she was okay and awake again after thawing out.

Dastan: Farah...!

Farah: Strike the Dagger into the dome!!! It will fix EVERYTHING!!! TRUST ME!!!

Without wasting a moment, Dastan immediately began to race to get to the hourglass to follow Farah's instructions.

Soejammy: DON'T YOU RUN YOU BASTARD!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR YOUR MISTAKE!!!

Soejammy began on trying to give chase as Sora and Donald tried to get in his way, but their power alone was unable to repel against Soejammy's rage and broke their defenses. Soejammy almost collided against Dastan, if he didn't dodge the attack at the last second. Dastan landed on top of the Hourglass as he took hold of the Dagger. He was about to plunge it into the dome, but Soejammy grabbed Dastan from behind and grabbed the Dagger with him.

Soejammy: RAAAAGH!!!

Dastan: Ngh...! Farah!!

Farah grabbed a golden shield near her and threw it to make it spin in the air to hit Soejammy from behind. The attack causes him to recoil in pain as it gives Dastan the needed chance to plunge the Dagger into the dome of the Hourglass. Dastan and Soejammy yelled as they felt the energy begin to encase them due to their contact in the dome. In this instance, time began to halt, and soon began to rewind. The adventure the two had been on, was beginning to rewind, rewind all the way back. Back before the Sands of Time is unleashed. When the Grand Rewind finishes, a bright light is all that could be seen.

Location: Gummi Ship

Darkness was all Soejammy could see, echoes filled the air around him. The sound of running water could be heard as a single drop of water made itself known as it startled Soejammy awake and nearly made him fall off his chair.

Soejammy: Ah! What the heck?!

Donald: Never thought someone would be so scared by one drop of water.

Soejammy sweats as he takes deep breaths while taking a look around his surroundings.

Soejammy: T-This is the Gummi Ship...?

Donald: Well where else would it be?

Goofy: Gwarsh, did you have some sort of bad dream?

Kitty: Are you okay Jammy? Maybe you need some more rest.

Hearing Kitty's voice, Soejammy looked towards Kitty as tears began to run down his face while he began to cry. Kitty became worried when she saw Soejammy crying so suddenly as she looked at him.

Kitty: J-Jammy...? You oka- Ah!

In his worry, Soejammy suddenly hugged Kitty in wanting to confirm what just happened isn't a dream, that she is back and alive. Beat looked at one another as they tilted their heads.

Beat: Big bro...? Is everything okay? You look so panicked and scared.

Jumping out of Soejammy's pocket, Mini-Nep was the first to look around and then Jiminy out of Donald's. Seeing that time had reset itself, it gave them both a great sense of relief of seeing everyone back to normal.

Jiminy: Oh my stars, it really worked!

Mini-Nep: Nepu! Nep nep nepu!

Jiminy and Mini-Nep could be seen jumping in joy of what they had witnessed. Donald and Goofy looked at Jiminy and wondered what he meant.

Donald: Jiminy?

Goofy: What's wrong, little fella?

Hearing Goofy, Jiminy turned around and pointed at Goofy.

Jiminy: And Goofy's back too! So is Beat!

Mini-Nep: Nepu!!

Beat: But... We never left? Did we just get ignored of our existence???

Soejammy could be heard as he kept hugging Kitty as he soon remembered something as he began to have an angry look. He soon lets go of Kitty and begins to walk to the flight control area. Donald soon got in his way with a serious look on his face.

Donald: Nu-uh! No way am I-

Soejammy: Move it before I pluck your feathers and roast you.

Donald having felt his soul freezing up, he couldn't do anything to stop Soejammy from taking the controls of the ship. When he sat down, he felt something in his pocket as he pulled out a disk as it was labeled "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time." He glared at the disk as he focused on it more as it began to glow. When focused enough, a portal opened up as he proceeded to fly into it without any hesitation. Goofy walked over to Donald and poked him slightly, causing Donald to fall over from his fright.

Goofy: Garsh, I never saw Donald so scared in his life, even when we were Musketeers...

Sora: "Musketeers"???

Goofy: Story for another time. But uh, Jammy? What's going on???

Soejammy: Jiminy.

Jiminy: Yes?

Soejammy: Fill them in... I'm busy driving.

Jiminy: Um... Okay...

While Soejammy flew the ship back into the world of Prince of Persia, Jiminy retold the events of what he witnessed during the time before everything was reset.

Goofy: I became a zombie??

Beat: Jammy flew the enemy spaceship into asteroids??

Kitty: I DIED?!

Jiminy: Hmm... Maybe you weren't ready for that part...

Kitty: YA THINK?!

Soejammy: EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!

Not wanting to make Soejammy angry or suffer his rage, everyone became quiet while Soejammy focused on getting to the destination. Going back to help the Prince and defeat the Vizier once and for all, looks like someone still has fires of rage burning after what he did. Soon arriving at the Maharaja's Palace, it was raining as Soejammy set the Gummi Ship down. Everyone got out of the Gummi Ship as Soejammy looked at the group with a serious look in his eyes.

Soejammy: Everyone get back inside... You're staying here on this one...

Sora: What?? But what about-!

Soejammy: You will not interfere...!! I have a score to settle with him...

Sora: But we're a team! We can't just leave one person to fight alone!

Goofy: Sora is right, we can help you.

Soejammy: No, this is a personal matter. And I won't be alone, Dastan will be there to help...

With not being able to convince Soejammy, he began to run ahead into the forest while Kitty looked on in worry.

Kitty: We're not going to be able to convince him to help unless he truly wants it. It's best to trust that Jammy can handle this.

Beat: Kitty's right, Big Bro can be really stubborn and not going to change his mind on this so easily. I know Jammy is strong, he can handle himself in a fight against the Vizier!

Though there was still worry about Soejammy fighting the Vizier alone, everyone nodded to show that they understand and won't interfere with the fight. Meanwhile, Soejammy headed to where the final fight would take place at Farah's chambers. 

Location: Farah's Bedroom

When he arrived, he made sure to remain hidden for now as he looked to see Dastan had just finished explaining the situation to Farah.

Dastan: And that is why I have come. To warn you and your father to arrest the treacherous Vizier before he betrays you and brings ruin on us all. His signal is a flaming arrow shot into the air. Prevent him and my father's army shall know that the traitor has been unmasked. They will turn back and-

Before Dastan could finish what he was saying, the Vizier appeared in the room interrupting him.

Vizier: What a tale indeed. I have a simpler version.

Dastan stood up, looking at the Vizier surprised as Farah looked at Dastan with an expression showing she is clearly confused.

Vizier: The Persian soldier, lusting for glory entered the chambers of the Maharajah's daughter and was slain by me.

As the Vizier was speaking, Farah was backing away and Dastan noticed this, moving to protect her to prevent the Vizier getting close to her. When the Vizier finished his tale, Farah was looking at Dastan with a glare before the Vizier spoke to her.

Vizier: Your Highness, for your own safety I suggest you flee.

With his own glare directed towards the Vizier, Dastan took out his blade and the Dagger while the Vizier got into a fighting stance with his staff. As to not get caught in the fight, Farah backed away from them both and went to hide.

Vizier: I will handle this intruder.

Before the final fight between Dastan and Vizier started, Soejammy got out of his hiding place with his Oblivion out, calling out to the Vizier with rage evident in his tone.

Soejammy: I believe that you mean "intruders"? There's an "s" in multiple. Don't think that I'm staying out of this fight when I have a lesson to teach about messing with my loved ones!

Dastan: Jammy?! How did-

Soejammy: Don't worry about that, just know... I have a score to fucking settle with this SORCEROUS SNAKE...!!

The Vizier never responded to Soejammy's comment, instead focusing on blocking the strike from Dastan blade before casting a spell to make a clone of himself which went to strike at Soejammy from behind. Though he didn't manage to avoid being hit completely, quick reflexes managed to help Soejammy avoid a severe strike. Seeing this, Farah called out to the Vizier.

Farah: What sorcery is this? Stop it at once!

Vizier: My lady, they came here to abduct you. Surely you do not believe him?

Strike after strike were delivered and blocked from the fighters as Dastan and Jammy did all they could to convince Farah not to trust the Vizier.

Dastan: He will betray you! All will happen as I have foretold!

Soejammy: He speaks the truth, I have seen all the horrors caused by his actions! He must be stopped before it happens again!

Vizier: How invective. Do not forget he is a Persian soldier.

Dastan: What I told you is no story. It happened, I mean it will happen!

Soejammy: And as long as I am here, I'll plunge his own knife into his HEART!! RAGH!!

Darkness swirled around Soejammy as his clothes soon began to morph into a darker version with Kanji symbols of the Oblivion printed onto his pants. The Kanji symbol meaning "Darkness" is printed on each pant leg. Soejammy soon pushed the clone of the Vizier away as he glared at him.

Soejammy: I'll beat you with every inch of your life!!

Vizier: Just try, you street rat!

Soejammy: You know, I know another Vizier that would say the same thing as you... Only difference is, you're going to die.

The Vizier launched his clone at Soejammy as he soon flipped his Keyblade into a backhanded form and yelled out.

Soejammy: Zantetsuken!!

In a flash, Soejammy sliced the clone as he passed through and caused the Vizier to lose his concentration at the defeat of his clone.

Vizier: Impossible!

Soejammy: I'll show you what's impossible!! RRRRRRRGH!!!

Channeling his energy, Soejammy formed a dark fist using the power of darkness and punches right at the Vizier. The impact caused the Vizier to be flung back onto the balcony as he was temporarily separated from his staff. Soejammy didn't hesitate to step on the Vizier's hand to prevent him from reaching for it.

Soejammy: No fucking tricks, you fucking snake...

Vizier: Grrr...! Ngh...!!

Dastan: Jammy! Stop!

Soejammy: He has to die...! I won't let him have a second chance at life...!! I'll kill him...! I'll kill him for what he did...!!

Dastan held Soejammy's wrist and looked him dead in the eye of what he wanted to say.

Dastan: I'm not saying you should. I have my OWN score to settle with him too. For the lies, the trickery, even fooling me to release the Sands... I have my own score to settle... Even to undo what I have done. I'm not saying to spare him. But to allow me to burden the weight with you...

Soejammy looked at Dastan as he clenched his teeth in holding back as he lowered Oblivion. Not to strike at the Vizier, but to smack the staff away. After Soejammy had a chance to breathe, Dastan could see Soejammy's clothes revert back to their original form, but Soejammy didn't seem to notice this at all.

Soejammy: He's all fucking yours... I don't care what you do. I don't want to see him taking another breath as long as I am here.

The Vizier began to growl in anger based on what was going on. His rage was building up as Dastan looked at him in anger.

Dastan: Any last words, you old man?

Vizier: Grrr...! I will NEVER die...!! I WILL become immortal...!!

Soejammy: Immortal my ass. Honestly, you could use a dirt nap.

As Dastan was lifting his sword, the Vizier grew angrier as darkness began to build up in his heart and begin leaking out of his body. Soejammy and Dastan took notice of this as Dastan was confused.

Dastan: What are you doing?!

Vizier: Using the last resort an "ally" gave to me...

Soejammy: What do you mean?!

Vizier: There was one more person, before I came in here, they had a message. A message for a "Person with a large Key."

Soejammy: WHAT?!

The Vizier laughed as he looked at Soejammy with great hate and envy in seeing him surprised.

Vizier: He said: "Your actions have consequences. Now face them head on, with darkness!!!"

In an explosion, the Vizier began to erupt in more darkness in a yell as Soejammy used his arms to block the winds going at him while Dastan protected Farah. Everyone at the ship could see that darkness was being used and feared it was Soejammy in beginning to rush towards him. When the winds cleared up, Soejammy looked in front of him and could see the Vizier had changed. With the power of darkness, the Vizier had transformed into a giant Heartless! A Heartless that Soejammy remembers from playing the game as the Vizier had taken the form of a Secret Boss! The Secret Boss known as: Kurt Zisa!!

Soejammy: This shouldn't be possible!! No way should this Heartless be here at all!!

Dastan: What manner of sorcery is this?! He turned into one of those creatures from before! How is such a thing possible?!

Soejammy: I don't know!! I don't even-

Hearing something clanking against the floor, Soejammy could see a syringe hitting the ground where the Vizier's left hand was at. Soejammy looked at it and then at the Vizier as he held Oblivion in his hand.

Soejammy: The Vizier injected himself with something!! It must be something that brought his darkness out!!!

Dastan: Well that just sounds like another reason to make sure that he is stopped!!

Soejammy looked at Dastan as he shook his head.

Soejammy: No! You need to keep Farah safe! I'll handle this monstrosity!!

Dastan: Are you sure you can face such a thing alone?!

Soejammy: Better me than you! Besides, you only have a limited amount of tries with the Dagger!! If we make too many mistakes, it'll be over!!

Dastan looked at Soejammy as he clutched his hand and soon began running towards Farah and grabbed her hand to run to the door. The Vizier looked at the two and was about to strike them down with his blade, but Soejammy jumped into the air and blocked the attack with Oblivion.

Soejammy: Hey!! Snake breath!! Your fight is with me you old fuck!!

The Vizier looked at Soejammy and roared out in a bellow as Soejammy rushed into the forest. The Vizier saw where Soejammy went as he soon formed up into a buzzsaw formation and began spinning. The more the Vizier spinned, the faster he went as he began to chase after Soejammy. The trees in the forest were being cut down in sheer numbers by the second to chase after his prey. Soejammy looked back and could see the attack coming behind him.

Soejammy: For an old man, he sure learns fast!!!

Soejammy soon dived to dodge the attack as he covered his head while the Vizier grazed just above him. The Vizier began to make a circle to make a clearing to avoid losing Soejammy once more. When Soejammy got up, he noticed all the trees had been cut down as it left him extremely exposed to fight the Vizier.

Soejammy: Heh... Guess that senile head of yours IS good for something.

The Vizier roared out in anger as he jumped towards Soejammy to try and stomp on him with his feet. But Soejammy, being nimble and fast, pushed himself off of a fallen tree and jumped high into the air.

Soejammy: Nice try, asshole!! You think becoming a giant ass Heartless will solve anything?! You made yourself a bigger target for me while I'm still small, dumbass!!

Soejammy pulled out Oblivion and began focusing magic on his Keyblade, wanting to cast fire magic.

Soejammy: Fire!!

But when Soejammy shot his magic at the Vizier, the attack gets swiped off as if nothing.

Soejammy: No effect?!

A blade was coming in fast as Soejammy blocked the strike, but the force of the impact sent Soejammy flying as he bounced against the ground and into a fallen tree nearby.

Soejammy: GAH!!!

Soejammy was about to get back up, when the Vizier used his hand to grab Soejammy and lift him up.

Vizier (Heartless): How does it feel to be weak now, BOY!?

Soejammy became surprised by how the Vizier still retained consciousness in the form of a Heartless.

Vizier (Heartless): I'll make you pay for the humiliation you caused me!!

Soejammy: That was your own fault. With your stupid parlor tricks and even your traitorous scheme to take the Sands of Time for yourself for immortality!!!

Vizier (Heartless): SILENCE!!!

The Vizier threw Soejammy hard as a huge dust cloud could be seen in the sky with Soejammy struggling to get up. The Vizier laughed as he stomped towards Soejammy while boasting his new form.

Vizier (Heartless): I must thank the young man who gave me this power, if not, I may as well have died.

Soejammy: And dead you should be... I hope you have a heart attack with all that coughing you did earlier...

The Vizier raised his weapon and made one last remark.

Vizier (Heartless): If only you still had your "other" form, you might have had a chance with me.

Soejammy: Huh? "Other"???

Before Soejammy could even ponder the thought, the Vizier began to strike down at Soejammy. The attack caused Soejammy to flinch from him about to die, but a loud clunk could be heard as some people were grunting with the sound of metal scraping against each other. Soejammy looked up in hesitation as he saw the others had arrived.

Goofy: Ngh! This is sure heavy!

Donald: Don't you lose your grip!

Sora: Come on! Push!

Kitty: Pushing as hard as possible! Geez, this really is heavy!!

Soejammy looked at his team in being shocked to see them.

Soejammy: Huh?!

Sora looked back while keeping his grip to keep the weapon at bay.

Sora: We saw what happened! Are you okay?!

Kitty: Please tell me the Darkness didn't tempt you again!

Soejammy: It didn't! But this THING is the Vizier!!

Sora and Kitty looked at the Vizier as they looked at Soejammy.

Sora and Kitty: The Vizier is... a giant snake?

Soejammy: NO!! HE TOOK A SERUM THAT TRANSFORMED HIM INTO THIS!!

Beat: Where did he even get a serum from?!

Soejammy: I don't know! But what I do know is this! He's transformed into a Secret Boss in the series known as Kurt Zisa! A boss with two scimitar swords in each hand, six arms, a forcefield and much more! We have to be careful!!!

Kitty: "A FORCEFIELD"?! OH COME ON!!

Beat: It can't be that bad.

Soejammy: The barrier can only be destroyed by magic.

Beat: OH COME ON!!

Donald: It's not that bad when we have four magic users here!

Soejammy got up as he recovered slightly and got into a stance. When the others were ready to separate from blocking against the Vizier they all surrounded the Vizier on all sides.

Donald: So HOW do we beat it?!

Soejammy: Well... I only have one way... and that's... Hitting him really, REALLY hard.

Hearing his plan on how to beat the Vizier, everyone just looked at Soejammy with either sweatdrops or a 'really' look.

Donald: Is that seriously the best plan that you have?! How are we supposed to hit him when he has a FORCEFIELD to protect him?!

Soejammy: Well, we'll just have to buy time for a "certain" attack.

Soejammy moves his head to direct at Kitty as Donald looks at her and then at him. Donald catches onto the idea as he remembered the moment back in Wonderland. Kitty tilts her head a little confused before she quickly catches on and starts focusing her magic to create a fireball at the end of her Oathkeeper.

Kitty: I'll make sure it will be big enough to defeat this guy! Just do your best to buy time! But please try and stay as safe as possible too!

Knowing there wasn't any time to waste, Donald and Sora immediately focused their own magic to use ice and fire to strike at the Vizier, which just seemed to bounce off him. Not wanting to be left out of the fight, Beat tried sneaking around to strike and punch at the Vizier from behind while he was distracted with the magic. However, they never had the chance as the Vizier noticed and sent one of his blades coming in their direction. Luckily for them Goofy was able to come to save them at the last second, blocking the blade with his shield.

Beat: Thanks for the save Goofy! You're a literal lifesaver!

Goofy: Gwarsh, you may want to get somewhere safe fast as I'm not sure how much longer I can stop the blade!

Not wanting to risk getting caught by the blade, Beat quickly backed away to safety. When the Vizier instead tried to strike at Goofy angered by being stopped, Goofy took the opportunity to move away fast to get to safety as well knowing he wouldn't be able to block the blade with how heavy it is. The fire and ice magic kept being fired at the Vizier, but they just kept bouncing off looking as if they had no effect at all. Worry and fear was felt in the atmosphere and air as everyone was feeling unsure if they were going to be able to defeat the Vizier. Soejammy stayed with Kitty as he stood fast to protect her in case the Vizier reared his head and saw what their plan was to do. While focusing her magic to keep making the fireball, Kitty was watching the fight fearing for her loved one's safety before she looked at Soejammy.

Kitty: No matter what they do, it doesn't seem to work! They're in danger with how they're buying time... Are you sure the plan will work...?

Soejammy kept his sights on the fight as Beat were sent flying from an attack with Goofy blocking the next, but sent flying instead.

Soejammy: We have to have hope... Faith that this will work.

Kitty: We're going to need to do something fast as they can't keep doing this for long! The Vizier is too powerful... We may have to use the attack real soon...

Seeing his friends being sent flying, Sora increased his efforts to keep striking at the Vizier with magic despite how they just bounced off him. Donald glanced over quickly at Soejammy voicing what the team were most likely all thinking.

Donald: I hope whatever you're planning to do, you do it soo- Wak!

Taking advantage of those few moments Donald lost focus on the Vizier, he was sent flying, Sora soon joined the flying session before the Vizier looked in the direction of Soejammy and Kitty. Kitty's heart was pounding within her chest from the fear, Soejammy making sure to stay close to her while the Vizier glared at him.

Vizier (Heartless): And now boy... It is finally your turn to be dealt with! You will regret ever humiliating me!!!

Soejammy looked at the Vizier as he then began to smirk.

Vizier (Heartless): What's so funny, boy?!

Soejammy: Your death, that's what's so funny.

Vizier (Heartless): WHAT?! The only ones dying today are all of you!!!

The Vizier raised his sword as Soejammy quickly got next to Kitty to fuse dark magic into the accumulated fireball magic Kitty was focusing on the entire time. When they raised it, the ball expanded out to its real form. A giant ball of fire that was being laced with dark magic to create the Dark Fireball once again. The Vizier saw the sheer size of it as he looked at the two.

Vizier (Heartless): YOU SET ME UP!!!

Soejammy: Yeah, I did. But now, time to incinerate you. Kitty! Now!!!

Making sure to have a good aim at the Vizier, Kitty released the Dark Fireball as it hit him right on the chest. The Vizier was trying to resist the magic that was crashing into him as he yelled in pain. Pain that was being inflicted onto him by not just dark, but light magic.

Vizier (Heartless): I-I will be immortal...! I will not lose to Street Rats like you...!

Soejammy: Yeah, but here's my advice: "Don't MESS with Street Rats!!"

Focusing more energy into the magic, the Dark Fireball increased in size as it began to swallow the Vizier up. The Vizier yelled in pain as the Dark Fireball burns him alive until the point he explodes from the magic built into it as the body of the Vizier slowly crashes to the ground. The heart that resided in Kurt Zisa was released as Soejammy looked at it. Just like in Wonderland, he felt an impulse to absorb the heart, Soejammy raised his Keyblade and was about to fire, but Kitty stopped him before he could.

Kitty: No... We don't know what will happen... Don't...

Soejammy looked at Kitty and then to the heart that soon disappeared from the world. The feeling soon disappeared as he held his head.

Soejammy: Ngh... Damn...

Kitty: Are you okay...?

Soejammy looked at Kitty and gave a slight smile with a thumbs up.

Soejammy: Yeah. I'll be okay.

Kitty: Are you sure...? Does your head hurt...?

Soejammy: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Kitty: Okay then. But don't push yourself if you feel you're in pain.

Though Kitty was still worried about Soejammy, she gave a soft smile in return before turning to see the others heading over while groaning.

Beat: Ugh... Can I please stop being sent flying...? That had to be the most intense fight we ever had to deal with...

Donald: Especially when no matter what we did, nothing seemed to bother it at all!

Goofy: It wasn't easy at all. But at least the Vizier can't do any evil plans now.

Sora: And this world should now be safe.

Soejammy: Now that we have helped protect this world, all that is left to do is say farewell and get back onto protecting other worlds.

With the Vizier defeated and with the world free from the horror of the Sands of Time, the team went to meet back up with Dastan and Farah to say farewell. It was Farah who noticed them first when they arrived, who gave a smile of gratitude.

Farah: Though there was no need to help tell such a story, I am grateful to you all for helping to stop the treacherous Vizier.

Dastan: If it wasn't for all of your help, no one would have been safe. You have my eternal gratitude.

Kitty: We're happy we were able to help you and glad to keep everyone safe.

Soejammy: But if I may, could I have the Dagger? I can help to hide it somewhere where it will remain hidden so no one could think about using it for their own schemes.

Dastan glanced at Farah, seeing her nodding in approval, before he looked at Soejammy and gave him the Dagger.

Dastan: We believe that you will be able to make sure the Dagger can never cause evil.

Soejammy: You have my word. I will make sure of it as we depart back home. Thank you for your help, may you both stay safe.

Farah: And may you all stay safe too. Stay safe on your travels home.

Soejammy: Thank you too, Farah. Oh, I almost forgot.

Farah: What's wrong?

Soejammy: Can we head to the Sands of Time Chamber? There's something we have to do before we leave.

Farah: What must you do at the chambers?

Soejammy: That's... Magic business.

Farah did seem a little hesitant at first, but feeling she could trust them she nodded her head to agree to this.

Farah: Very well, you can enter the chambers. I believe you have no evil intentions.

Soejammy: Thanks Farah!

Rushing to the chambers of where the Sands of Time are, Soejammy summoned out his Oblivion. WIth him being the only person there, he focused the power of the Keyblade to see if a Keyhole was nearby. Appearing within the Sands, shows a Keyhole deep inside it. Soejammy focused the power of the Keyblade and fired a beam that would soon lock the world and begin the process to revert the world back to normal. With the world locked and safe, Soejammy rushed back to where the others were waiting to say goodbye to Dastan and Farah. With farewells to Datan and Farah, the group departed back to the Gummi Ship. As they arrived back at the ship, Donald looked at Soejammy with annoyance.

Donald: And what happened to your word about making sure the Dagger is safe and hidden?

Soejammy: It is going to be safe and hidden. It's just going to be hidden and safe with me in a completely different world~ Now come on, we don't have time to just stand around and talk when we have other worlds to travel too!

After saying this, Soejammy heads onto the Gummi Ship with Donald muttering and grumbling under his breath. As the others got on board, they saw Soejammy already fighting for the controls with Donald.

Soejammy: Dibs on the controls!

Donald: There is no way that I am ever going to let you fly my ship or even get near to it's controls!!

Soejammy: Oh come on. I drove the ballistic enemy robot's ship in space. And crashed into some asteroids for some fun too~

Donald: And that is exactly why you aren't driving! I'm not letting you crash the Gummi Ship into asteroids for fun!

Soejammy: Now there is no need to be such a pessimist.

Donald: Why you...! Just go and sit down so I can start driving!

Soejammy: Okay, flooring it now.

Kitty: W-Wait! At least let us-EEEEK!!

Not being able to finish her plea, Kitty was planted against the wall along with the others from the g-force. As they all did their best to get to a seat and be able to get buckled in, Soejammy was laughing and commenting on how fun driving the ship is. All I say is... Good luck to our heroes in getting to the new world safely.

Location: Villains' hideout.

In the world where the villains hide away, so shall they prey. Preying on the heroes on their quest as they talk about the recent turn of events.

???: Well now, that seems to have gone better than originally planned.

???: Not to mention the way the Keybearer had given into his darkness. He even tried to kill his team when he lost control of his emotions.

???: Reminds me of a certain hook handed captain we have in our amidst~

???: SHUT UP!!

???: But that problem has been fixed, even the world we created has been used to trap them, they got stronger. They sealed the Keyhole that resided there along with gaining a new power.

Maleficent looked troubled by this as a new arrival began walking in with some asteroid rock denting his armor.

Zapper Zaku: Not to mention that the bumbling human pest even wrecked my ship! It's going to take some time to get the Komusai fixed up!! I swear, when I see that Keyblade wielding monkey again!!

???: Oh, shut it you chrome dome, even I was right that you have rocks for brains here.

Zapper Zaku: WHAT?! Who in their right mind let you in here?!

Appearing from the shadows, showed someone Zapper Zaku knew all too well, even would call him a thorn in his own backside. Grappler Gouf was the robot's name as he stepped out of the shadows and chuckled at Zaku. Gouf had blue armor with only a single eye like Zaku. Gouf had a vast arsenal himself due to the ability to change his left arm to fit him most for his missions. His armor was decaled with red lining in some places on his armor. But above all, Gouf was also someone not to be trifled with.

Gouf: I let myself in here as you seemed to be struggling. I mean look at you, littered with rocks. I'm not surprised you're not eating one yourself. Hahahahaha!

Zaku: Wanna say that again, you blue menace?!?!

Gouf: Eatting. Rocks. Red. Loser.

Zaku: WHY YOU-!!!

Before Zaku could do anything, a bolt of lightning struck down on Zaku as Maleficent was the cause of the attack as she seemed to be getting annoyed.

Maleficent: SILENCE THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

Gouf: Sorry Ma'am. This is just how we worked back in our world.

Zaku: Ugh... Who fed me electricity...?

Zaku soon fell down as chuckling could be heard. That chuckling heard came from Chronos.

Chronos: I hoped you liked how it gave the "heroes" a hard time?

Maleficent looked at Chronos with some amusement and a sense of being tricked.

Maleficent: You may have given us a new way to stall them, but escaping from the world even gave them a new power. From that world, they can turn back time now!!

Chronos: Hey, not my problem, you could have sent Heartless into the world to make it harder, but you just sat back and watched.

Maleficent: DO NOT TEST ME!! My magic is not to be trifled with!!

Chronos chuckled for a moment before in a blink of an eye, he disappeared from everyone's view.

Chronos: And frankly, you don't scare me, witch.

Hearing his voice, the villains looked behind Maleficent as she seemed shocked as well as Chronos had gotten behind her somehow without any detection.

Chronos: Now, what was that about "Not to be trifled with"? Because here I understand, you ALL work for me now. Understand?

Not understanding how Chronos had taken control so fast, Maleficent had no choice but to listen to Chronos.

Maleficent: Fine.

Chronos: Good. Now, here's what my first act as "new leader" is~

Chapter 4. End.

Bonus: The Zako Zako Hour

In a private place on the enemy world, lights appeared as it showed a stage behind metal doors.

???: Zako!

???: Zako!!

??? Zakooooooo!!!

???: The Zako Zako Hour!

Red Zako: Ladies and Gentlebots, welcome to The Zako Zako Hour! Our today's subject-

Zakos: -Why did our lords and Zakos work for filthy organics?!

A crowd booing could be heard as the camera panned around the three.

Red Zako: Zako.

A projection screen popped up as it showed Maleficent leading the group as the Red mic Zako began to talk.

Red Zako: Our glorious army of Zakos used to follow orders from just our robot overlord, General Zeong, what changed from that, Zako?!

Yellow Zako: Well, Zako! I don't know about you, but I'm freaking out, Zako!!

Blue Zako: Well, I think I may have a theory, Zako~

The Red and Yellow Zakos looked at their co-speaker in question.

Yellow Zako: You do?!

Red Zako: Please explain, Zako!

The Blue Zako began to speak his mind and theory.

Blue Zako: You see, we lost in our previous attempts back in our world, with even losing our old leader. Now we stooped low to try and win, even with help from organics~

The Yellow Zako began to jump fanatically.

Yellow Zako: B-B-But wait, ZAKO! Doesn't this go against our way of life?! To rule the galaxy under the Dark Axis?! Zako!!

Red Zako: He's right! Why are we working for a witch, a sailor, a bug man, an octopus lady, the guy with the curly beard and the guy with fire for hair?! Zako!! Even this mysterious guy shows up and takes over as the leader, Zako!!

Blue Zako: Um...

The Blue Zako began to think as he soon couldn't come up with a reason for his answer.

Blue Zako: Um... You got me there, Zako...

The Red and Yellow Zako seemed to be empty with feeling as their spiritual selves were flung back while yelling.

Red and Yellow: Even us Zakos don't even know why ourseeeeeeeelves?!

The room grew slightly dark as each of the Zakos were shown in talking their thoughts.

Red Zako: So, we've been brought to a place that we Zakos don't even know why we came, Zako?

Blue Zako: Makes you think about what's actually going on, Zako.

Yellow Zako: Could we be part of some weird trope of a fanfiction, Zako?

The Zakos looked at each other as they began to laugh as they didn't believe that fact one bit.

Yellow Zako: Like that will ever happen!

Blue Zako: We always follow our commanders wherever we go!

Red Zako: Even when our original base, the Dark Axis was destroyed, we Zakos stayed loyal to our superiors! And as long as they're here, we have our purpose!

Zakos: To serve our wonderful leaders and listen to any given orders they give us!

Yellow Zako: But, then why do we still lose?

The two Zakos looked at their co-speaker and still wondered.

Red Zako: True, I wonder that myself.

Blue Zako: I guess we're still weak as we think... Zako...

The screen soon changed as it soon showed Zapper Zaku on the screen as he looked furious.

Zaku: HEY!!! YOU IGNERAMOUSES!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT OUR FORCES LIKE THAT! THAT'S THE REASON WE CAN NEVER WIN!!!

The Zakos began to freak out at hearing Zaku yelling at them as they began to run across the place.

Zaku: DO I HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE AND TEACH YOU- HEY!!! YOU'RE DOING A LIVE SHOW!!! YOU BETTER STILL HAVE TIME BEFORE IT-

The stage closes as it begins to zoom out of the area. The area is filled with all the Zakos that were attending the show and bouncing around.

Red Zako: That's all the time we have for today! For the future of the Zakos-

Zakos: ZAKO SOLDIERS, FIGHT! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

The Television turned off as Soejammy was watching the segment.

Soejammy: Love this show~

End.

Total word count: 27,128.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 5.2K 51
Taehyung X reader I grabbed the wheelbarrow and pitchfork, and cleaned each stall. It didn't take me long, and once I'd added some fresh bedding, I...
319K 10.5K 20
"Oy, Kenma!" I glanced up from my phone to see Kuroo stood with his hand around yet another girls waist. I looked back down at my phone, and after a...
461 130 22
"Can't we stay like this a bit longer?" "Yes we can, but you need to wake up now Sora. Don't want to be late today." "But I'm afraid if you leave on...
49.4K 3K 52
"I've always liked reading about the cute clichΓ© couples, but I've never been very affectionate or found of it happening to myself..that was until he...