Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

By vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... More

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 9:Prince(2).
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 13:Contract(2).
Chapter 14:Contract(3).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 29:His Highness(6).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).
Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 37:Two faced(7).

1.6K 73 9
By vixenthevillain

❝Excuse me, I'm Cassandra's sister, may I know if you saw my sister today? She hasn't returned home and I'm worried that something may have happened to her. ❞Helene spoke in a worried tone, holding a napkin in her hand to collect the fake tears.

The male guard looked at her pitiful state and felt pity towards her.

❝My lady, your sister left with the headmaster after she finished her schedule. ❞ the guard replied.

❝The headmaster? May I know his name? ❞Helene asked, gripping the napkin tighter.

❝Edric Heroux is his name. That's all I can say, you should go now. ❞

❝I see, thank you,good sir. ❞Helene added before she left, stomping all the way to the carriage.

❝Is she having an affair with her superior? Is that why she seems to not care about William anymore? Shit, I have to change my plan then and catch this Edric quick. ❞ Helene thought.

❝Do you know where Edric Heroux lives? ❞ Helene asked.

❝I do, would you like to go there? ❞

❝Yes, please. ❞

The carriage drove off and soon Helene arrived in front of a big, luxurious mansion.

❝He's a wealthy man, look at his baby. So luxurious, I wonder how the interior looks like. ❞Helene wondered as envy filled her expression.

❝Just you wait sister, I'll get him like I got William and you'll have no one.❞Helene promised, returning inside the carriage and back home, making a plan to deal with Edric.

❝What if she decides to leave? Then I'll lose this luxurious house and most certainly, my job. I've been to careless. ❞William said as he poured another glass on whisky.

❝But then Helene is also Alec's daughter, am I right? If I marry her then I'll be safe. ❞ He added, thinking of the best way to assure a luxurious life for himself.

❝It seems like I've won. ❞Edric declared, smirking.

Zhia Xiang looked at the board and raised her hands in the air, defeated.

❝You're not a master of chess for nothing after all. ❞Zhia Xiang replied, looking down at her state. One more layer and she'll be left in lingerie,unlike Edric who still had his pants and undergarments.

❝Then? Do you have the courage to keep our deal? ❞Edric asked, supporting his chin on his hands, looking at her.

Zhia Xiang looked at him and stood up, taking the last layer off, remaining in her lingerie.

Edric whistled appreciative and smiled.

❝I'll admit, this was the best match of chess I've ever played. ❞Edric said.

Zhia Xiang sat back down and served herself with a pastry filled with berries jam.

❝May I ask for a favor? ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Of course. ❞

❝I have a presumption that my sister will try to find and flirt with you. ❞Zhia Xiang said, finishing the pastry.

❝Hm? And what do you want me to do with her? ❞Edric asked, twirling a piece of her hair between his fingers.

❝Be rude and push her away. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Is this part of your plan or are you a little jealous? ❞Edric asked jokingly.

❝Jealous? Is there any reason for me to be jealous? ❞Zhia Xiang asked, licking her dirty finger.

Edric took her by the waist and pulled Zhia Xiang in his lap.

❝Will you feel jealous of I flirted with other women? ❞Edric asked, roaming his hands on her back.

❝You're part of my plan so you aren't allowed to flirt with other women. We're having an affair, have you forgotten? ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

Edric chuckled and kissed her hungrily.

❝Your wish is my command then. Shall we move this affair to my bedroom? ❞Edric asked, breathing quick against her lips.

❝Permitted. ❞ Zhia Xiang replied and let herself carried by him.

Next day arrived and Zhia Xiang went to work together with Edric.

❝You can't leave without giving me a kiss, dear. ❞Edric said, looking at Zhia Xiang.

She softly sighed and kissed him before leaving to her classes. As expected, Helene came by, under the pretext that she's worried about her sister and wants to ask him a few question.

Her dress and makeup said otherwise and it gave Edric a sour feeling in his mouth.

❝Like I said, it's none of your bussines. ❞Edric insisted, looking down at his documents like she wasn't even there, exposing her chest to gain his attention.

❝You have to understand me, sir Heroux. I'm worried for her, she had a fight with her husband and didn't returned last night and I've heard she left with you. Did my dear sister say anything? ❞Helene insisted as well, not giving up on her chance to talk to him.

❝I ask you to leave, my bussines with her is private. ❞Edric said, a smile escaping his mouth.

Helene looked at him, clenching her fists.

❝This bastard didn't spared me a second glance since I came here. Is he blind? I'm clearly more attractive than her and I'm wearing such a good dress, how come he won't look at me? What a rude bastard. ❞ Helene though as she quickly tried to find a way to stay.

She got up, tears falling down her cheeks.

❝You have a heart of stone, sir. I'm just a worried big sister. ❞Helene said walking towards the door.

When she was about to open it, she fell down, pretending to faint.

Edric looked at her in disgust.

❝Faris, throw her out. ❞Edric ordered coldly.

Faris nodded his head and dragged Helene out.

❝What's wrong with him?! To throw a hurt woman out like that, is he crazy? Bastard! ❞Helene shouted, cursing Edric over and over again.

Zhia Xiang heard about the encounter and laughed at Helene's cheap act.

❝She really is a chaos piece. I can't believe she's your sister. ❞Edric said.

❝She's adopted. ❞Zhia Xiang said casually.

Edric laughed at the information.

❝Explains why she's like that. Tell me, what's your next move? ❞Edric asked.

❝You'll see. I'll send you an invitation to a banquet later, I hope you can make it. ❞Zhia Xiang said standing up.

❝You're leaving already? ❞Edric asks disappointed.

❝I have to go home today. ❞Zhia Xiang replied and leaned over, kissing him.

❝Take care. ❞Edric said, kissing her again and again before reluctantly letting her go.

She finished earlier today so she'll be home earlier.

William was home as well, angry. Alec worked him hard, he heard from Helene that Cassandra is having an affair, all those made him fume with anger.

Zhia Xiang entered the house, allowing the maid to take her coat.

❝Where have you been last night? ❞William asked.

Zhia Xiang looked at his miserable state and smirked.

❝A place.❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Cassandra! ❞William raised his voice.

❝That's my name, stop saying it, it feels dirty. ❞Zhia Xiang said, smiling.

William walked to Zhia Xiang, raising his hand to slap her, but before he could, she kicked him in the stomach with her heel.

❝What do you think you're doing, cheap piece of shit?❞Zhia Xiang asked, looking down at the gasping William.

He looked up to her,angry.

❝Whore. ❞William called, getting up.

Zhia Xiang laughed loudly.

❝Hurt your feelings again? How does it feel to be hit by a whore? You don't stand a chance, Willy. ❞Zhia Xiang mocked him, still laughing.

William walked past her, giving her a death glare. He slammed the door after him and left the house.

❝Let's see. ❞Zhia Xiang said taking her bag.

She took the invitations out and gave them to the maids to deliver them.

❝Do you plan on ending it soon? ❞ agent 0 asked after seeing the happy, victorious look on her face.

❝Yes.❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Will William and Helene come? ❞

❝Of course, I've wrote in my journal. They'll be there for the final play. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

The music was filling the ballroom, couples dancing on the dance floor, enjoying themselves.

Two people had sour faces, making everyone wonder what happened to them. Those two were Helene and William.

❝My baby! Look at you, how beautiful. ❞Cassandra's mother said as she hugged Zhia Xiang.

❝I've got it from my dear mother. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

Her mother playfully hit her shoulder.

❝Your sweet mouth. ❞

❝It's true, mother. You look marvelous. ❞Zhia Xiang complimented sincere.

❝I'm glad to see you so happy, dear. Father told me everything, I can't believe I've grown a snake at my door. ❞ The older woman said shaking her head in disappointment.

❝No worries, it would be solved soon. I'll go see father, I have something to talk to him. ❞Zhia Xiang said and left to find Alec.

❝Have you talked to your mother? ❞Alec asked, hugging his daughter.

❝Yes. Are you ready for tonight? ❞Zhia Xiang asked smiling.

❝Of course, I'll help you with anything. I can't wait to see that bastard's face. ❞Alec said kissing her forehead.

❝Let's begin then. ❞Zhia Xiang said, walking to the middle of the room.

She signaled for the music to stop and everyone was looking at her.

❝I would like to make an announcement everyone. ❞Zhia Xiang said, keeping a breathtaking smile on her lips. ❝I'm divorcing my husband since he has an affair with my older sister. ❞

Everyone gasped, not expecting such shocking news. Helene and William were pale, they weren't expecting this either.

William walked to Zhia Xiang, pissed off.

❝You're divorcing me? I won't allow it. ❞William said serious.

❝You won't allow it? Who do you think you are, roach? ❞Edric asked, walking towards Zhia Xiang, under everyone's surprised gazes.

❝Who the hell are you? ❞William asked pointing to Edric.

❝Are you worthy of knowing my name? ❞Edric asked, looking down on William.

William was red with anger. He took Edric by the collar which made Edric laugh.

Everyone present were holding their breath.

❝Faris. ❞Edric simply said and William was thrown down by Faris's strong arms.

❝You can't do this! Release me right now or you'll have to suffer. ❞William threatened.

❝Oh? How exactly? You're currently jobless and homeless, William. ❞Zhia Xiang replied, smiling.

William looked at her and smiled, thinking about his ticket to remaining a part of the family:Helene.

Helene was frozen on the spot, without an idea of what she should do.

❝Even if you divorce me, I'll marry Helene. She's better anyway! In all aspects. ❞William said.

Zhia Xiang grinned and heard Alec's footsteps coming from behind.

❝Speaking of Helene, I would also like to make an announcement. This is a secret my family had kept for years and I would like to let it out. ❞Alec said, looking straight at Helene.

The woman's eyes widened in fear.

❝Father, what secret could our family have? Is is about little sister having an affair with the headmaster of the academy who's also your friend? ❞Helene spoke, hoping she'll delay the announcement.

Alec laughed. The guests were looking from Alec to Helene wondering what secret he's about to uncover that makes Helene so scared.

❝Your attempt to distract won't work. Everyone, Helene is not our daughter, she's adopted. And now that she had the nerve to hurt my daughter, I disown her. All of you may witness this, from today, Helene is not part of the family anymore and I don't wish to see her face ever again. ❞Alec spoke calm, keeping eye contact with Helene.

Helene was shaking, everyone's dirty stares were piercing through her like knifes.

Zhia Xiang admired her horrifying look, the looks of realization. Helene lost everything because of her stupid envy.

William's face turned paper sheet white at the news.

❝She's...adopted... ❞ He repeated. Realization kicked it and he looked at Zhia Xiang.

❝My dear, please give me another chance. I won't do it again, I swear. I'll be good, I won't do anything to upset you, don't divorce me, I'm begging. ❞William said with tears falling down his face.

Zhia Xiang laughed at his miserable state, enjoying every second of it.

❝In your wildest dreams. Cassandra will be miss Heroux from now on. ❞Edric said, the audience gasping once again.

Zhia Xiang looked at him curious.

❝When did we decided that? ❞ she asked.

❝Last night while your were screaming my name in bed. Or did you forgot? ❞Edric asked, looking at Zhia Xiang.

Zhia Xiang looked at him wondering if he's serious or just messing with her.

❝If I may interrupt, he indeed asked if you'll marry him. ❞agent 0 said.

❝When?! I don't remember it. ❞

❝Well... it was a moment of... absence of mind...but you said yes. ❞agent 0 added.

Zhia Xiang sighed and smiled awkwardly.

❝How could I forget...ha.❞

Edric leaned on and whispered in her ear.

❝You're smelling like a liar. I'll have to give you a lesson later. ❞

❝I'm sorry, maybe don't ask something like this while I'm not lucid. ❞Zhia Xiang protested.

❝I'm sorry, I didn't thought I made you feel so good that you lost your senses to that extent. ❞Edric continued.

The two forgot the audience that could hear their conversation. Zhia Xiang remembered then when she heard Alec clear his throat.

❝I think everyone got the idea,dear. I'll support you whatever choice you make. ❞Alec said.

Zhia Xiang smiled and hugged him.

❝Thank you. ❞

❝What shall we do with those two? ❞Feris asked.

Zhia Xiang looked at William who was on his knees, looking at the floor lost and Helene who fainted.

❝Give them a beating and throw them on the streets, let's see how they live with the rats. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

Faris nodded and dragged the two out.

The rest of the party was less shocking, everyone minding their chatting and dancing.

Zhia Xiang went out for a breath of fresh air.

❝What should I do? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝What do you mean? ❞ agent 0 asked.

❝The task is finished, the two are poor and homeless, their biggest nightmare. But if I leave now... ❞Zhia Xiang said sighing.

❝Your choice. ❞agent 0 replied.

❝Thanks, mr. useful. ❞

❝Don't get angry at me. ❞ agent 0 said defensive.

❝How are you feeling? ❞Edric asked, stopping next to Zhia Xiang.

❝A bit tired.❞

Edric pulled her in his arms.

❝I'm glad it turned out this way. ❞Edric said.

Zhia Xiang decided to stay a few more years in this world. She married Edric, a expensive and fancy wedding that lasted days.

William and Helene begged again and again for forgives, but got only closed doors.

Winter came and they didn't managed to find work or shelter to they froze to death in December, their bodies ending food for stray animals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 657 198
I made this for myself, what I feel when I read the novels and to remind what's the story. Contain a lot of spoiler, no intention to offend. List of...
Allea By Ruji

General Fiction

807K 29.8K 66
[Part 1 | Completed ✓] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...
143K 2.9K 61
Xu Lyn is just an very ordinary woman. Her looks, her grades and her life until an out of ordinary thing happen that make her life change and become...
246 31 33
She was unknown. He was known. She could blend into a crowd. He stood out. How did these two meet? And what would result of it? Leigh always felt lik...