triple homicide

By squid245

you're ginger, american AND a woman? triple homicide huh? tommyinnit x oc _if Tommy or anyone in the story i... More

face claims:]
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
update
engaged

eleven

2.2K 57 6
By squid245

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY" Rose yelled into her phone as soon as the blonde boy answered.

"Holy fuck Rose," he groaned, his voice rough from just waking up. He planted his head back on his pillow. "It's 2 am"

"I know, but I have to go to bed and won't be up when you get up so I had to say happy birthday."

"It's not even my birthday there-"

"I know dip wad, I just said, I'm not going to be awake then."

"I hate you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. My present should arrive today, but FaceTime me when you open it."

He sighed loudly but agreed. The two had gotten much closer in the past week, Tommy would call Rose on his way home from school since Tubbo was usually asleep. And if they weren't streaming that day, they would simply talk until dinner or they went to sleep. Rose and Tubbo also became so close and he knew practically everything about her, he was so easy to talk to and never teased her, she loved Tommy but he could be annoying sometimes.

"Okay boss man, go to sleep."

"Night." He yawned and she hung up the phone, going to sleep herself.

~

"Rose what the fuck is this?"

"It's a flower crown. I made it myself." She grinned proudly. He had decided to stream before opening Rose's present but she FaceTimed him and told him to on stream.

"I'm not wearing this-"

"Put it on!" He sighed, he had no idea why he felt like he had to do anything to make her happy. He placed it on top of his blonde curls and the girl squealed with happiness, making him smile back. His chat was of course calling him a simp and telling him he was pretty.

"He is prettyinnit chat!"

"Shut up." He groaned, a smile pulling on his lips as he continued going through the box, not taking the flower crown off. He pulled a letter out, "oo a love note."

"Gross, it's just a card. Read it later though."

"Sure sure." Pulling the things out one by one he was impressed with every little thing. She had gotten him some candies, a little wooden creeper her dad had made for him and she painted, there was a bracelet, one that she had a copy of, and finally a little painting of the two of them. On the back was a drawing Max had done because he was upset that he didn't give Tommy a present.

"Thank you Rose, these are all so cool."

"You're welcome! Wanna play some bed wars now?"

"Yeah, think we can win one finally?"

"I've been practicing so I hope so- I'm watching you Tommy, don't you dare take that off."

"But-"

"Not buts, it stays on all day." He grumbled but didn't try taking it off.

They were doing pretty well, they lost the first game quickly, but the next game there was one more team and their bed was already broken.

"Tommy they're going to the middle."

"Just come back, don't try and fight them right-"

"Tommy" Wilbur dragged his name out as he joined the vc. "It's your birthday!"

"I know Wilbur, can you shut it for a sec, Rose is about to win her first game of bed wars."

"Oh you're streaming! I'll pull up the stream- YOURE WEARING A FLOWER CROWN, such a pretty boy, prettyinnit!"

"Wilbur I swear to god if you don't shut up-"

"Where'd you get it Tommy? Huh? Did you make it?" While Wilbur was teasing Tommy, the other team had surprised the two by pearling to the base and killing them quickly.

"WILBUR YOU JUST MADE ME LOSE BECAUSE YOU WERE TEASING TOMMY ABOUT MY GIFT TO HIM THAT I MADE. I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE TO WINNING BEFORE." The call was silent for a moment. Rose had never raised her voice at anyone and the chat was spamming 'uh oh' and 'you fucked up wilbur'

"What she said." Tommy agreed finally breaking the silence. The call bursted into laughter as they realized how upset they were over such small things.

"Sorry for yelling at you Wilbur."

"Well I'm sorry for teasing you Tommy, its a very nice flower crown Rose."

"Yeah and I'm not sorry because I didn't do anything wrong."

"Its a first." Rose muttered, not meaning to say it out loud but making the older boy laugh.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the day?" Rose asked, the three were still just sat in a vc chatting since they didn't feel like focusing on anything.

"Tubbo's coming over soon actually! And I have some friends from college coming for dinner."

"You have friends?" Wilbur teases

"Yeah, and I have so many girl friends too."

"Sure you do Tommy."

"Oi! You're supposed to be on my side"

"Since when?" she laughed lightly, of course she would always be on his side on the important things.

"Alright. I hate you both I'm going to say bye to chat." and he muted.

"You know, you and Tommy-"

"Don't I've heard it from my dad already. Somehow he loves Tommy, he made him a creeper from wood!"

Wilbur chuckled, "So you have no feelings for him?"

"He's my friend."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I haven't thought about it much, he's just such a good friend to me and I haven't really had many- or any, before so I just want to stay as we are."

"Makes sense."

"What makes sense?" Tommy asks, rejoining them.

"Don't worry about it, is Toby almost there? I want to say hi."

"What about me? It's my birthday."

"Awe, is Tommy jealous?"

"No. Shut up Wilbur, go snog a girl in the pub."

"Whatever Tommy, I'm gonna leave you two, but happy birthday man, I do really like the flower crown though."

"He looks good doesn't he?" Tommy was glad his camera was off now because pink rose to his cheeks.

"He does, say hi to Tubbo for me."

"Will do, thanks man." Wilbur left the vc and Rose and Tommy continued chatting until Tubbo came into his room.

"Tubbo!"

"Hey Tommy, who you talking to?"

"Rose," he unplugged his headphones, "Rose Toby's here."

"Tubbo!"

"Rose!" they giggled as Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Okay well I'll let you two go and celebrate. Happy birthday again Tommy."

"Thanks Rose, I'll text you later yeah?"

"Okay, bye Tubbo!"

"Bye!" The girl hung up and sighed, she wished she could be with them. She knew it could never happen, but she let herself daydream for a moment, she couldn't wait until maybe one day she would get to hug her blonde and brunette best friends. There was a knock at her door and her dad came in.

"Hey, you were yelling earlier and I just wanted to make sure everything's alright, you never yell."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I got carried away and Wilbur was teasing Tommy about the flower crown I made him and- I really think Tommy's rubbing off on me a bit too much."

"He's a nice kid-"

"I know dad, you're in love with him." he chuckled, leaning against the door frame.

"You know I wouldn't be mad if you were-"

"Get out!" She laughed throwing a nearby pillow in his direction.

"Okay okay, but just so you know- it's okay if you have feelings for him."

"Dad I don't like him like that, now get out."

"Mkay hun, dinner in 15."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 35.9K 33
เฅญ โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† their relationship was wrong, but isn't that the fun in it? ใ€– ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿค๐Ÿง.๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ ใ€— ใ€– ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...
33.6K 687 12
Tommy's 3 minute younger twin sister is introduced to his best friend Toby. Y/N kind of likes him but not sure if he'd ever like her. No one as famo...
13.3K 322 21
Slightly cringe</3 read my other books๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ A fanfic in which an oc ends up falling for one of the dream team members. It wouldn't be a fanfic without...
1.4M 33.9K 27
"๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž?" "๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ, ๐ฒ/๐ง. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ." ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๏ฟฝ...