Sebastion X Reader Smoke Game...

By Bridria

You are the new farmer that moved into stardew valley. You had just wanted to escape joja, but you find frien... More

Ch 1. Dead Inside
Ch 2. A New Home
Ch 3. Meeting New People
Ch 5. A Real Farm
Ch 6. A Rainy Day
Ch 7. Cold
Ch 8. First Flower Dance
Ch 9. Sleepover
Ch 10. Summertime
Ch 11. House Date
Ch 12. Beach Day
Ch 13. Rematch
Ch 14. Night In The Woods
Ch 15. Mines
Ch 16. Umbrella walk
Ch. 17 Candles
Ch 18. Go fish
Ch 19. Should I Stay Or Should I Go.
Ch 20. Gettin crafty.
Ch 21

Ch 4. A Quick Game

346 7 10
By Bridria

Y/N had finished her second drink and decided she could head over to the game room now. She had a light buzz from her two beers but nothing she couldn't handle. Y/N approached them. They were all in the same position. It was hard to tell if this was the same game one but it was clear that Sebastian was going to win. Sam was clearly thinking hard about his next move when he looked up and saw you. 

"Oh hey, there I'm Sam, good to meet you." He held out his hand and Y/N shook it

"I'm Y/N" and she did her best to smile warmly

"Oh. You just moved here cool.

Sebastian interjected not looking at Y/N

Out of all the places you could live, you chose Pelican town?" He asked. His eyes shift up to meet Y/N's.

"Well mostly because I think this is gonna be better than where I was at." She sighed

An awkward silence fell and Y/N decided she should just leave them alone Abigail piped up

"If you're bored you could watch Sam get creamed for the third time tonight. Come on

She waved Y/N to come closer then patted the seat next to her on the couch. Now, this greatly confused Y/N because she thought Abigail didn't like her, but maybe she was wrong?

Have a seat."

"Well if you guys don't mind. I could buy us all some drinks if you want? Wait, are you guys old enough to drink?"

Sam laughed "hell yeah dude I'll take a drink!" 

Abigail and Sebastian said they wanted drinks as well so Y/N headed back over to the bar.

"Hey, Emily! 4 more beers please!"

Emily smiled warmly when she handed over the tray of alcohol "see I told you you guys would get along!"

"I'm really hoping so." Y/N replied, crossing her fingers.

Y/N grabbed the tray and headed back, gave everyone their drinks, and took her seat next to Abigail.

"So Abigail, how long have you guys all been friends?"

"Oh pretty much as long as I can remember."

"You guys must be super close then huh" Y/N sipped her drink

"Yeah, we pretty much tell each other everything. Well, Sam and I do but Sebastian is more closed off. We're still very close, he just isn't open with us ya know?"

"Yeah, I can see that." Y/N started watching intently as Sebastian lined up his last shot. Everyone in the game room watched intently as he struck the ball and it sank in perfectly.

"Well it's three to nothing now Sam, are you satisfied?" Sebastian asked smugly.

"Satisfied? OF COURSE NOT. One more game dude pleaseeeee?" Sam turned to Sebastian wielding some huge puppy dog eyes. Sebastion rolled his eyes.

"In your dreams"

"I'll play you Sam." Y/N piped up, surprising herself.

"You know what that sounds interesting I'll play the winner" Sebastian now had one hand under his chin while the other held his drink

"Boyah now I get a shot at redemption! Y/N you're going downnnn" He said shifting from really excited to a sarcastic bully impression.

"I mean I haven't played this too much recently, so you might be right." Y/N shrugged casually. Y/N didn't lie, it had been quite some time since she last played pool. She just had serious doubts she was gonna lose to Sam. Y/N took her time in the game making sure to miss a few shots to make it close with Sam. When Sam had four of his balls left of the table and Y/N was left with three she decided to get serious. Y/N shifted a few feet around the table to get a better angle on the shot. She inhaled deeply, delivered the shot, and clink clink two balls in. Now Y/N had the lead three to two, and best of all it was still her turn.

"How unfortunate Sam!"

Y/N said sarcastically. She took her next shot and the ball sank in yet again.

"I guess I'm not as rusty as I thought."

Y/N lined up her next shot should just be an easy sink; his last ball is right next to a hole.

"Wait Y/N have mercy! I need redemption." Sam pleaded

"Just miss this shot and I get another chance to beat you pleaseeeeee" He then showed Y/N his puppy dog eyes. 

"What are you talking about that would be so-

Puppy eyes intensify. Y/N sighs

Alright but just this once."

She hit the cue ball lightly so it didn't actually hit any of the other balls.

Sam cackled "ahahah you fool now I will seize this game and then defeat Sebastian!"

He took his shot and the cue hit one of Y/N's balls but it didn't get knocked into any holes. Sebastian started laughing now and Y/N took the finishing shot.

"Get rekt Sam." Abigail laughed

"Wait, all I need is a rematch Y/N play me again!"

"Nuh-uh, sir Sebastian called playing the winner." Abigail reminded Sam.

"Well, fuck I guess we'll just have to have a rematch next week?" He asked in a way that was kind of asking the whole room. 

"Hell yeah! I get to watch you get your ass kicked by two people now! Right Y/N."

Y/N felt flustered to be put on the spot like that.

"I mean It was a lot of fun so why not?" She said with a hint of hesitation in her voice. Y/N had been playing against Sam and yet her eyes had been drifting to the Emo boy leaning against the wall watching them. It was kind of making her anxious that he hadn't been saying anything the whole time just watching their game, and now the game was over he was still quiet. 

"Are you still down to play Sebastian? I understand if you don't want to lose." Y/N boldly stated.

"Oh

Sebastian jumped as though he had been lost in thought. He blinked a few times

I'm definitely not losing to you."

"Well before things get too intense I'm gonna grab us some more drinks." Abigail walked over to the bar. Y/N doubted more alcohol would help her chances against Sebastian, but she was also not the type to refuse a drink. Y/N was starting to have a good time and was really buzzing now.

"All right Sebastian, no mercy for you right from the start."

"Like I need it" He smirked looking a little flushed.

Y/N was staring at him and all she could think was " holy fuck why is he actually really cute when he smiles" She then cringed at herself for thinking like that " A boy that talks to you with a cute face doesn't just mean he'll date you, dummy. Why would he"

"Uh? Hello earth to Y/N" Sam was waving at Y/N from the couch. 

"Oh shit, my bad yeah I'm ready now let's do this." She let her arms hang at her sides and shook her shoulders a little bit to loosen up. She sipped her new drink and walked back over to the table picking up her que.

"Since you've had more to drink than me I'll give you the first shot." Sebastian spoke without actually looking at her, he was just putting chalk on his cue. Now that he mentioned it she was really starting to feel tipsy.

"What a gentleman. I'll be stripes." She strode up to the table and broke the balls apart. Sebastian looked at the balls on the table and moved to the side of the table she was on to take his next shot. He lined it up and struck the cue ball dead center. And he successfully sank two striped balls. She looked at the table then at him then back to the table. Then she looked at Sam who only nodded with a sympathetic face. He lined up another shot but didn't sink anything. Now for her turn, she lined up a shot that should have sunk two had she been sober, but I didn't hit the ball quite right and only sank one. Sam spoke up

"You don't have to try to be fancy like him. Slow and steady." It was nice having some moral support. She lined up another shot and sank another ball. Now the cue ball was in a really bad spot so she just tapped it. She had forgotten to look at her opponents' potential moves, and now Sebastian took a shot that sank two of her balls. Now she had only one left on the board. Now it was 4-1! 

"Hey, could you just miss this shot to gimmie a chance?" She asked sarcastically, batting her eyelashes.

"Not a chance." He chuckled and lined up the finishing shot. She did her best puppy dog eyes, and he miraculously missed the shot. " He must be feeling kinda tipsy too I guess." She thought to herself. The puppy dog eyes couldn't have worked. He hadn't even looked at her when she had done it, but now she had a shot to at least not lose terribly.  One after the other she sank three of his balls and brought the game neck and neck. Sebastian was looking very tense as Y/N lined up her last shot, but again her drunkenness made her hit the ball incorrectly and she missed the shot.

"Noooo I was so close!" Y/N fake cried. Sebastian lined up his last shot and promptly sank it. His shoulders seemed to slump in relief.

"Wow, Sebastian I've never seen anyone give you a run for your money like that!" Abigail walked up behind Y/N and put a hand on her shoulder. "You've definitely gotta play him sober Y/N me and Sam could bet on it!"

"Sebastian doesn't lose at pool, Abby. It's just not a thing, I've tried and tried and now I don't even try to keep track of our score!" Sam said certainly. Sebastian smirked a little

"Oh, the score is somewhere around a bazillion to zero." Y/N saw Sebastian's smug look, and Sam's utter lack of hope and decided she had to beat Sebastian.

"Well, next week I'm starting a revolution! I'm gonna beat you, Sebastian!" She declared. Suddenly she noticed the three of them staring at her and blushed at her own words " Oh I uh um just meant I.. want a rematch.." She looked at the ground sheepishly and cursed herself for drinking so much. Abigail laughed and gave her a hard pat on the back

"I like your attitude Y/N! Sebastian has been king far too long, it's time for some change!" Y/N was grateful for the assurance she hadn't completely embarrassed herself. "So Sebastian, are you gonna take Y/N on again, or are you scared you're gonna lose?" She stuck her tongue out at him and made a mleeehhh noise at him. He looked at Y/N, and Y/N thought he blushed. "He's not blushing, he's just flushed from drinking. You're not some dude magnet, be realistic." Y/N chided herself. She always did this, a dude would give her any iota of attention and her brain goes "Oh mY GoD hE liKEs mE." And Y/N was sick of it. Then Sebastian looked at the ground and muttered

"Sounds like fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 4 8
"I'd met my match with Sebastian. He was just as much of a loner as I was-maybe even more. We were the only two members of the anti-social social clu...
27 0 11
Sage Sandoval has had enough of Zuzu City and her shitty parents. In less than 24 hours, she uproots her life and settles on her grandfather's old la...
50.3K 915 49
After moving to Pelican Town to escape your corporate job and urban lifestyle, you end up with a nasty injury which forces you to the doctors office...
5.3K 177 30
Nora moves back to Pelican Town after being away for over ten years. Everyone says that things haven't changed much but that couldn't be further from...