Johnny Depp/characters X read...

By Alm344

what the title says really More

Johnny Depp and his characters and scenarios page
all of the characters part 1
all the characters part 2
Gellert Grindelwald Imagines
Grand Dinner Party at Numenguard
His Smile, the mark of love (Gellert Grindelwald)
Johnny Depp imagines
Johnn Depp: to the rescue!
Colds, Movies and Cuddles (Johnny Depp X reader)
Birthday Dinner (Johnny Depp X Reader birthday special)
Jack Sparrow Imagines
Black Pearl Rum Party (Jack Sparrow)
headcanons
how each react to you being in tears... (headcanon)
His favourite candy that he shares with you
their perfect pooch
Their Ideal Movie Preferences
Barnabas Collins imagines
Ice Beauty (Leila X Barnabas Collins)
author's note
Halloween Imagines
Halloween with the JD characters
Christmas Imagines contents page
Christmas Biscuits and Cancelled Flights
Christmas Songs and reactions....
snowball fights and Christmas Light switch on

Christmas Trouble and Mayhem

214 4 4
By Alm344

(dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow)

Now that I have opened up Christmas imagine requests for the next couple of weeks, this is the first of many. Enjoy!

Characters:

Gellert Grindelwald
Captain Jack Sparrow
Leona Quinn (me)
Willy Wonka
Chase (Leona's German Shepherd)
Mort Rainey

1st of December: the beginning of Christmas advent calendar season.
Charmaine knew that Grindelwald could be a big kid, and very Mischievous, so she decided to allow him to open the first advent calendar door for the chocolate inside. As she live with Gellert and Jack, and the reader has a husky and Dalmatian, whom her friend's dog was very close to. As it was Christmas, she knew that she had to be telling them it's that time of year to decorate the tree and house for Christmas. She wants to invite her friend, Leona, and her friends over for Christmas as well... She's friends with Mort Rainey and Willy Wonka, and she has a young obedient and friendly German Shepherd. (Her German Shepherd dog is a hugger might I add?)

Willy, Mort and Leona arrive with chocolate, cookies and some Christmas movies. Willy of course bought selection boxes bearing his brand chocolate, Mort bought some Christmas movies, and Leona bought her signature chocolate chip and cinnamon cookies. It was lucky enough that Jack baked some of his signature dog biscuits for the dogs and offered Chase, Leona's big fluffy hugger of a German Shepherd dog one, and he happily took it with a high paw to Jack Sparrow. "well, ye be a friendly boy, that he for sure." Jack says to Chase while chase gently hugged him with his front paws. Leona snaps a photo of her dog hugging the esteemed Black Pearl Captain.  "Aw, I think Chase really likes you, Captain Sparrow." Leona coos. Just after she said that, both Marshall and Everest, Charmaine and Gellert's playful dog duo pounces on Leona and lick her as their welcome to her.

Now that Leona was welcomed with Mort and Willy, the start of the festivities can now begin. Leona gave the dogs a toy each to play with on the kitchen while tree and lounge get decorated. The 6 adults begin to decorate the lounge. After a while... The walls have been decorated.

And the ceilings:

Then the colour war between Gellert Grindelwald and Jack Sparrow starts. The trouble begins with the tree decoration.... The tree is a fibre optic 6ft and there's no need for fairy lights. The brand is balsam hill.

The tree colours were argued about by Charmaine's love and pirate friend all the time. At this time, they ran out of tinsel, so both the girls, Willy and Mort left to get some more tinsel. "hey, don't wreck the house, you two. We're taking the dogs on their next walk, so we can get more tinsel. Won't be long at all." Charmaine says as she hitched the leashes to her Dalmatian and Husky. Leona does the same with her dog.

"Yar, those colours be red and gold, Grindelwald nothing more." Jack said, starting to place the bottom baubles of the said colours, but Gellert intervened, and said, "Silly pirate, silver and green are nice too. " "Is not!" Jack argues, and Gellert retorts back to Jack, "is too. They're classic and traditional, plus the tree tradition of Christmas dates back to the 16th century in the Nordic and eastern Germanic cultures, before in the reign of Queen Victoria, institutionalised the tradition of having a Christmas Tree in the UK." Jack argues, "what be of red and gold?" After a while of arguing, the guys are still hostile and arguing about the colours, the women, and Leona's friends, with the dogs return from the town. Charmaine hears the men in her life arguing. "Such big children those two are... They should know the colours they're arguing about, are all correct, as they're traditional Christmas colours. We should tell them." Leona, Mort and Willy all nod in agreement.

They walk in and the other two stop arguing quickly, and.... "Yar, ye all be back sooner than ye be expected to...." Jack says, and Gellert interjected, "the ques must have been long, but they also had the dogs with them, Jack, you idiot pirate." "who's the idiot? Me? Yar, ye should talk wizard!" Jack argues. Leona puts her foot down. "Alright boys, enough! What were you arguing about?" She asks sternly... And Gellert says, "tree colours.... We wanted two entirely different colour combinations for the tree. Red and gold or green and silver." Charmaine stood up and says, "These 4 are the main classic colours of Christmas, so both of you are technically correct." And they learned the lesson from their mistake and shook on it. After a while.... This is the tree now.

After the topper goes on the tree, it was movie time. Starting with the Santa clause movies.

Time skip: the guys were watching The Santa Clause 3.

While they all watched the movie, Leona looks over to the dogs, who were all asleep. They fell asleep during the second Santa Clause movie. Here's what she saw.

Chase:

"Awe guys, look!" She quietly said to the others, and they looked at a sleeping Chase. Then they do the same at a sleeping Marshall.

Same goes for Everest the Husky.

"Yar, this be a cute moment, seeing those cute dogs fast asleep... This be because of a good long walk." Jack says. "I agree, best let sleeping dogs lie." Gellert replies. Leona didn't want to watch the movie, so she watches the snow falling at the window.

Willy came to Leona with a minty hot chocolate and she took the drink gladly.

Then after the movie, the rest of the friends joined Leona to watch from the window, the snow falling.

Charmaine knew that for one thing this Christmas will be full of love, friendship and festive spirit.

GrindelwaldSparrow, that was for you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!
80K 2.5K 60
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞...
210K 5.1K 26
i'm warning you this is very gay. so. don't be homophobic :) all rights to jkr <3