Bnha ✨Wrong Number✨

By KioniUnknown

Izuku. A vigilante who gets added to a groupchat of pro heroes and turns himself in. Hitoshi. The son of Eras... More

Information
Staff Chat
Glitter Bomb
Le Date
'Captured'
Adoption
All Might.
Missing
Nejire, Mirio and Amajiki!
Not so Asexual
Todoroki Shoto
Theirs, love muffins and hawks
Kicking robot ass.
Therapy ended with Murder!
A/n
Relapse
Class 1-A
The plan
New additions to the Group Chat
Hero Training
Lov Talent Show
1-A Groupchat
Aizawa's really shitty day
Shirakumo Oboro
A new dad!
News of a field trip
School-Wide Prank
Best Date Ever
'Reminds me of myself'
Trauma Trio's therapy + Denki
CULT
Family Reunion
Mental Health Assembly
1-A Bonding
What did they do?
Aftermath of their Vigilate-ism :)
Suffer in chaos
Trip to the LOV
Party!
Aftermath
The USJ
Harmless flirting
Akari
Show and tell :)
2 Truths and a Lie
Never have I ever
Sports Festival
Giran
Their 'Challenge'
Wild goose chase
His insecurities
Hero Names
Training
A plot twist
An unlikely friendship
Murderer.
The obstacle race
The Cavalry Battle
Talking Strategy!
The Semi Finals
Sero being Sero
Recovery Girl for #1
The Finals (gone wrong)
Awards Ceremony
down with the grape!
Kurorio the Genderfluid Royalty
Quirk Misuse
Yay, Jumping Therapists
Snipe is hot? Yeah, yeah he is.
Kurorio's Discord
His Saviour
Running from problems fixes them
dont need a quirk for arson!
Kacchan the Kinky
Hosu
Hosu, pt2
Stain
Hosu Aftermath
Press Conference
League of Hero Fuckers

The Exam, and Iidas humiliation

8K 300 360
By KioniUnknown

UA Staff Chat

System: Mysterious is online

Mysterious: Is everyone awake?

Kinky~: of course we are! We're responsible adults after all!

Cockatoo: what's up listener?

Mysterious: idk not much other than THE FUCKING ENTERANCE EXAM IS TODAY ?!

Pure: this kid radiates 'anxiety'

Mysterious: takes one to know one

Pure: sounds about right

Mysterious: anyway- has anyone seen Toshi?

Cockatoo: I thought he was with you?

Dadzawa: he's with me

Mysterious: ok- can you tell him to come meet me? We need to study

Dadzawa: what the fuck are you going to study an hour before the written exam?

Mysterious: I need to cram because I couldn't find the motivation to study before now and I'm totally fucked if I don't

System: Floof is online

Floof: get your shit ready, I'm on the way

Mysterious: my hero

System: 2 users are offline

Cockatoo: @Evil Rat Genius

Evil Rat Genius: yes?

Cockatoo: Sooo- if the machines used to mark the written tests just so happen to break will the teachers have to grade them?

Evil Rat Genius: seeing as you are the best staff in Japan, yes, you will. Why?

Dadzawa: Don't you fucking dare

Kinky~: no! Please don't I don't want to be stuck marking for the next few weeks

Literal Drill: I swear to god Mic

Yee-haw: and if my gun just so happens to misfire it's not my fault, right?

Cockatoo: that's just incase it goes horribly wrong! A last resort!

Evil Rat Genius: and if I just so happen to accidentally do this and pretend this conversation never happened none of you would tell anyone

System: Evil Rat Genius cleared the chat

Hitoshi, who was at a coffee shop with Aizawa, ran to Izuku's room just to find him surrounded by paper completely stressed out, mumbling at rapid speeds under his breath

"Ohmygodimsostupidwhythefuckdidntmylazyassjuststudywhenihadthechancetonowihavetodoitwhenicouldbesleepingoronagoodluckdatewithmyboyfriendsfuckyoupastme"

"Hey- Izu. Calm down it's gonna be fine. Just tell me what you need help with the most and I'll show you how to do it"

Izuku looked up and a look of pure relief spread across his face.

"Toshi! You're here, thank god! I need so much help in math I don't get it at all"

"Ok... what exactly do you need help with?"

Hitoshi moved closer, and what was on the papers looked like absolute nonsense.

"Algebra!"

"Izu I know what algebra is but this looks like a bunch of numbers and letters were shit out and plonked randomly onto the page. Are you sure this is middle school level stuff?"

"Why the fuck would I be doing middle school stuff? Who do you take me for, a middle schooler?"

The look of confusion on Izuku's face confused Hitoshi even further.

"You are- or were- a middle schooler though."

"So you don't know how to do abstract algebra?"

"Never heard of it before in my life. Maybe you could call Shoto for help, he's really smart right?"

"Toshi! I can't disrupt him while he's getting ready for the exams!"

"But you can disrupt me?"

"I knew you weren't doing anything important"

"I was drinking coffee. They is very important, thank you very much."

"Okay well now you're here can you keep me company for an hour while I do math?"

"Fine fine. What level math are you doing anyway?"

"I don't know! I think it's college? I stopped keeping track when I got to the level of a highschool second year"

"Hey Izu. My love. My beautiful partner. What the fuck are you doing college maths for when we aren't even in highschool?"

"Because if I do it now I don't have to work hard and struggle through school for the next few years! Then I can focus on being a hero!"

Hitoshi sighed and walked over to where Izuku was sat, grabbing his arm to pull him up and dragging him out of the house.

"Come on, we're going to see Shoto"

"What? Why? Isn't he busy?"

"He's most likely trying to avoid one of Endeavors pep talks, so we have to go save him"

"Why didn't you say that before?!"

Izuku bolted in the direction to Shoto's house. Hitoshi just sighed for the 12th time that morning and set off after him.

Time skip to mic explaining the robots because I'm not writing out the written exam. Let's just say that Izu whizzed through them bc he's fucking genius. Also he didn't trip and Uraraka didn't save him

Izuku, Hitoshi and Shoto walked into the hall with the rest of the students and found seats next to eachother. In the middle was Izuku, with Shoto to his right and Hitoshi to his left.

The hopeful heroes in training were all conversing, waiting for the next part of the exam when the lights went out and spotlight shone to the front of the room.

"HELLOOOOO LITTLE LISTENERS! IM PRESENT MIC AND IM HERE TO EXPLAIN THE EXAM! CAN I GET A HELLL YEAHHHHHHH?"

"HELLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHH!"

Mic shot a megawatt smile at Izuku along with a thumbs up. The other participants just looked at them as if they were crazy, not that they cared.

Half way through the presentation, a blue haired boy who was sat a few rows infront of our favourite trauma trio raised his hand and stood up.

"Yes, little examineer?"

"Sir! On the information leaflet we were given at the start there are 4 robots, not 3. If this is a mistake UA should be highly ashamed!"

The boy turned and pointed at Izuku, Hitoshi and Shoto.

"Also! You three should not be flirting so heavily in public, especially not in an extremely prestigious hero school!"

Now. Mic knew he should step in and diffuse the situation, but honestly he just wanted to watch this kid get owned by his son. He knew that the boy was Tanya Iida, Tensei's brother, and he wanted to be able to brag about this later.

Izuku stood up and looked the boy straight in the eye.

"If you hadn't interrupted Mic's explanation you would know that the fourth robot is worth zero points, and is just an obstacle that should be avoided. So no, UA shouldn't be ashamed. You should be ashamed for jumping at any chance you might have to look smart infront of the other soon to be students. Because really, you look like a pretentious, know it all asshole"

A few snickers were heard across the room, along with some "ooohhh"s and a few whistles from Hitoshi.

"Also, talking and holding hands is not flirting. Though I suppose you wouldn't know that seeing as you're clearly a single virgin. Me, Hito and Sho-chan would be happy to demonstrate real flirting if you're more of a visual learner!"

By now everyone was laughing. A couple were recording, including mic who during the execution had not so subtly pulled out his phone.

"Alright alright, I think you've embarrassed him enough Mystery. However the listener is right! About the robots- I don't know about your sex life but judging from your expressions I'm guessing they were spot on!"

That just made the teens who were already laughing laugh harder.

A small chuckle was heard from the vents, but seeing as nobody saw who it was it may have been their imagination.

"Alright settle down! We can laugh about it later! As the listener said, the fourth robot isn't worth anything and it just an obstacle that we recommend you avoid! Now, I'll announce your groups and the robots will take you to your exam area!"

Izuku and Hitoshi were in city B while Shoto was in city C, so they wished eachother luck and separated. When Izuku and Hitoshi got to the exam gate they saw the stick up his ass kid from earlier.

"Izu I don't know what your thinking but don't do anything"

"Toshi! I wasn't going to! Just who do you take me for?"

"Yeah yeah-"

"ALRIGHHTTTTTYYYYYY!"

Their attention was diverted to the loud ass noise of Mics voice being amplified by a speaker

"OI DAD IF YOU ARENT CAREFUL YOULL BURST SOMEONES EARDRUMS!"

Hitoshi winced as Izuku yelled extremely loudly right next the his ears.

"Right, sorry kiddos! Well, it's time for the exam to start!"

The gates opened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 9.1K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
868K 27.7K 33
At a young age Izuku Midoriya was pushed to the side. His mother left. His father either is never there, working or abuses him. Even his old best fri...
257K 9.2K 87
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...
741 26 9
Two students named Bakugo Katsuki and Shinsou Hitoshi seem to have some beef. After an incident at the roof of U.A that almost leaves Shinsou dead, t...