BatimVerse (Batim x Xtale)

By Creator_Au

Y/n was just a worker at Joey Drew Studios, meeting Bendy and getting involved with the ink machine really ch... More

Chapter 1: A Happy Ending
Chapter 2: Friend
Authors note!
Chapter 3: The Creator Lied To Us
My AU/Y/N EXPLANATION
Authors note 2:
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: A Clean Slate
Chapter 6: Prologue?
Authors Note 3:
Chapter 7: The End
Authors Note 4:
Important:

Chapter 6: Introductions

237 6 0
By Creator_Au

Howdy! I'm Asriel, and this is my brother, Frisk. What's your name? A small Asriel barked benevolently.

"I'm sans" said person put a thumb pointedly at himself with a toothy grin.

"AND I'M PAPYRUS, NICE TO MEET YOU" a smaller skeleton interjected quickly with enthusiasm.

"My name is Y/n, hello again, Asriel" You smiled genuinely, looking towards the little group formed to once again find another cute but familiar dork with you.

Being naive or being totally ignorant to the obvious looks deadpanned at you to the audio log in hand.

Wow. For kids barely your physical age (well, mentally the jury's on that one) this is nerve wracking.

Actually, now that you think about it further along, this seems pretty pathetic.

You trek away from your train of thought or rather jolt a bit from the converse that revived itself again suddenly.

Jeez, Y/n. You really need to stop spacing out.

"Nice to meet you again, Y/n! Mommy, can they play with us in our room?" Little Asriel replied energetically, much to the pain in your head that transpired suddenly. "Of course, my children. But once you have finished, please pick up your toys, alright?" Toriel humbly replied. She, along with Asgore and XGaster stood together holding cups of tea in hand already in the midst of their own conversation. XGaster was more humble, his spine straight and firm with his face expressionless as always.

From what you've learned and gathered from the previous "timeline" whatever that was and the present one now, XGaster hardly ever shows any other emotion than ... that. If you can even call it an emotion.

Anyways, if any other emotion he can muster up shows ... you're screwed. It might as well make you melt into an puddle of ink or dust from the burning gaze or daggers at whoever his victim was.

Or at least, that's how you felt whenever around him. Now that your small and he's tall and now under his care.

Yeah, your definitely not making it out alive.

"SANS,PAPYRUS ... Y/N" XGaster's expression turned stern immediately, eyes locked onto the trio as the two former pairs faces become crestfallen at the mention of his voice. You just glared daggers back, not that your pout or present form would make him turn back and gulp down his non-existent throat and rethink his decisions wisely about mentioning your name.

Maybe it worked since he took some time to echo his thoughts aloud before speaking again. Probably to reprimand you for your own lost in thought again. "PLAY NICE AND DO NOT FORGET YOUR MANNERS" he spoke plainly, his tone was softer than the previous firm one. Sans and Papyrus lit up again before either running or walking happily with Asriel to his room, shouting:

"yes, sir!"

"YES, SIR!"

"Let's go Frisk!"

Said person stood there with no expression on his face, just looking towards the descending trio down the judgment hall before whisking himself away from you.

And judging by XGaster's stern look again, you decided not to dawdle and gallop towards the group.

Maybe now would not be a good time to talk with Frisk at the moment. You learned from earlier before from your last visit about his favourite foods but it wasn't enough to explain this whole demeanour that was playing out before you. Instead, you walked beside him in a collected state after gaining up on him.

Seriously, is everyone here just power boosted by drugs or some weird substance is it just your crumpling, lanky form trifling you?

You guess you'll never know, or the future that'll play out later

*

"Our children look so happy! They going to be good friends for sure." Asgore voiced, displaying his contentment at the promise of a good future ahead of them.

Toriel nodded in agreement

XGaster darted his eyes away from the buzzing fervour before him. "INDEED" he replied nonchalantly and proceeded to sip from the cup, seemingly empty.

Absolutely drinking the tea here.

*

You admired the bedroom you were present in. Back where you came from, you really had to just stop and take a minute to thank or just admire life around you. Living in a middle class family, those that were lucky enough to have steady employment often saw their wages cut or their hours reduced to part-time.
Families who had previously enjoyed economic security suddenly faced financial instability. The average American family lived by the Depression-era motto: "Use it up, wear it out, make do or do without." Many tried to keep up appearances and carry on with life as close to normal as possible while they adapted to new economic circumstances.
Often, people chose to spend time at home. Neighbors got together to play cards, and board games such as Scrabble and Monopoly.

You could find as many as ways to entertain yourself and maybe indulge yourself in some friendly banter with your new friends with you but it would feel wrong. This all felt wrong, somewhere deep in your soul, something tugged at it and wouldn't let go.

The stress of financial strain took a psychological toll—especially on men who were suddenly unable to provide for their families. The national suicide rate rose to an all-time high in 1933.
Marriages became strained, though many couples could not afford to separate. Divorce rates dropped during the 1930s though abandonments increased. Some men deserted their families out of embarrassment or frustration: This was sometimes called a "poor man's divorce."

It's estimated that more than two million men and women became traveling hobos.

Many of these were teens who felt they had become a burden on their families and left home in search of work.

You guessed you were one of those individuals. Why you were so desperate for employment you just had to find yourself kneeling at Joey's doorway practically pleading for a sense of purpose  in your life. Like he was your lifeline, feeding you hopes and dreams that weren't even yours which you choked back on only to forcefully shove down your throat because what other options did you have?

You didn't know, it all felt hazy.

For a second, your mind went numb before reawakening with new thoughts.

You straightened your back against the wall, sitting on the bed and listening intently on the conversation going on. Sans, Papyrus and Asriel sat cross-legged with their unusual set of appliances and toys splayed across the floor. Obviously using them for their intended purposeful ness before Sans jumps in and strikes a spark of conversation.

"humans are so quiet ... hey, don't you want to play with us?" Opting to whisper thoroughly towards Asriel who just jerks his body upwards with understand.

And he was right. Passively jabbing at the human, Frisk, who sat at a large toy chest at the end of the other bed beside you looking as deadpanned as ever.

You also felt it was pointedly at you as well for your lack of communication in previous states. Which you can't blame him for.

"He's a bit timid because he arrived at the underground a few days ago" Asriel replies. "there's nothing to fear! monsters would never harm a member of the royal family! now that we're friends, we will protect you as well!" Sans' smile stretches towards his cheekbones with a glint of hope in his eye lights when he turned to face the both of you, catching you off guard a bit. Not expecting to be included in the conversation, but you smiled back at him.

* the fact that your friends are willing to protect you fills you with HOPE and COMPASSION

It makes you want to say something.

"-B"

"what ...?"

* Y/n throws up ink from unknown cause

________________________________

Authors note:

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy I'm here again. How long has it been. Barely a month it seems so I'm getting better at my schedule. I hope you like this chapter even though it was short and Y/n is going to have so many problems with ink in the future. You may or may have not have noticed my continuous change in writing structure or theme. I've just been experimenting a bit on my writing style and have been reading lots of fan-fictions I'll recommend to you in the end of this note.

I felt that I was just moulding Y/n into an Xtale character if else and completely disregarding Bendy and the ink machine as a whole so I wanted to add a bit more to that and introduce more of Y/n's previous status back in their home life and backstory.

I'm just going to cover the basics of Y/n's state here:
- Y/n is a relatively weak person because the ink in and outside of their body really makes them sick. Whenever they feel fuzzy, hazy, angry or down they throw up ink and it hurts them to bits. When they regain their ink on their body, they feel more heated and uncomfortable so they prefer to wear as much clothing as possible.
- Y/n feels that they have lost everything but their sanity, which in my opinion is slowly deteriorating. They lost control of their body, status as a normal human being, their sense of safety, friends, job, house, trust and most importantly, their voice.
- Y/n had little money to fender off for their own and keeps even small things as sacred items to keep. Their bracelets that they wear and give to certain people is a sign of utmost respect and trust towards that individual. It may not seem much to the wearer, but with little money during the Great Depression they see the friendship costing more than the bracelet itself. Therefore very clingy and will hold a decent conversation with you but will not trust you completely. They take friendships as sacred obligations, one you must not betray and take advantage of. This considers their abandonment issues in all ways possible.
- Y/n is reluctant to open arms right now because after all the events that happened, they feel that this could be easily taken away from them when they let their guard down, so they keep quiet for now. Time is literally moving faster than it is supposed to be thanks to XGaster's influence and Y/n is afraid it may end and they'll wake up from a sick dream they had to put their mind at ease only to find their in that hell hole of a studio.

Alright! Enough of that, here are some of the suggestions of fan fictions I recommend trying out if you haven't hear of them. In my opinion, EXTREMELY underrated and deserve lord of support. Go check them out.

https://www.quotev.com/story/13469200/Loyalty-To-The-Prince-Nightmare-Sans-x-Winged-Reader  - by Lycoris - Loyalty to the Prince (Nightmare Sans x Winged reader)

https://www.quotev.com/story/13459036/Silent-Roots-Nightmare-Sans-X-Reader - by Lycoris

https://www.quotev.com/story/11470688/Stuck-With-You-Au-Sans-X-Reader - by xNightingalegirlx

https://www.quotev.com/story/12229735/Hopes-dяєαмѕ-Nightmare-X-Reader-X-Dream
- by Arigachu

And to add I got the information from the chapter of the Great Depression from this link. I know a lot about what happened during that time period but I didn't trust my lack of a brain could conjure a scientific sounding totally professional writing quality for that soooooo yeah.

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/life-for-the-average-family-during-the-great-depression

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 219 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...
8.1K 368 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...
5.5K 72 11
Y/N a haunted places explorer explores the famous old studio, Joey Drew Studio. Without them knowing what lies ahead they fall into a pit of black in...
9.3K 386 51
***Completed*** Susannah stumbles across an abandoned old building named 'Joey Drew Studios' and decides to hide. What she doesn't know is as soon as...