Good Omens One Shots

By CarleyTheWeirdo12

Hey! I've never done this before but oh well I'm gonna try it. Never ever written fanfic. A couple things be... More

Hello!
Crossovers
Ducks
Slithering Love Feelings
Drunk Confessions
Hot Topic
War
Famine
DEATH
1941
Crowley's Flat
Queen
Storms
I'll Pray For You
Letters Adressed To My Dreams
Angel Kisses
Modern Men
Sensative Spot
Wings
Protective Demon
authors note
Consent
and a bottle of rum
The Dam
like real people do
A/N
Finally
We're Here Now
authors note

idk what im calling this

240 7 1
By CarleyTheWeirdo12

TW: none
this is short and it's 12am but it made me feel fluffy

"I'm busyyy!"

"No you are not." Aziraphale smiled playfully at the demon who had his back turned. "Ugh. Fine" Crowley muttered. Aziraphale took a step forward and Crowley turned around. They were met face to face and froze there, not sure what to do. Several seconds passed of just them staring into each other's eyes. Crowley moved closer and put his hands on Aziraphale's waist hesitantly.

"Crowley?"

"Yes, angel?" Crowley was looking at Aziraphale with an expression the angel had only ever seen in real life. Not something he had ever seen in a book or movie. This was real, and this was looking right at him. "I..." He cut himself off. "Oh, angel," Crowleys hand came up to stroke Aziraphale's cheek and the hand that still had a hold on his waist pulled them together, so that ever inch of their body was pressed together, save their faces. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"I think probably as much as I love you, my dear. My Crowley."

"My angel." Crowley hooked his nose by Aziraphale's and connected their lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 35 16
In the earliest moments of existence, when the Garden of Eden bloomed with temptation, two celestial beings crossed paths-one descended from grace, w...
371 26 10
this is a fanfic based of the last events of GO season 2. spoilers, angst, and a lot of gay stuff ahead. after aziraphale went back to heaven, everyt...
19.2K 734 19
After everything that happened in Tadfield the world has changed. And after everything that happened after that Heaven and hell, both want nothing to...
2.8K 63 64
Archangel Gabriel wants to pursue the next step in his and Eden's relationship....but there's a problem, he's still a virgin and so is she....and bot...