Sporty Girl // m.sn x k.dh...

By shinryujinned

🚧THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED🚧 Seoul Sports University, a prestigious school in South Korea that focuses on s... More

1
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
NOT AN UPDATE.
Important Note :(
THE NEW STORY
update about me...
i'm sorry.
15

12

545 39 285
By shinryujinned

Everyone, and I mean everyone at the table, were drowning in pure shock. Some dropped their utensils, some had their jaws practically on the ground, some looked like their eyes were about to pop out. But as for Mina and Chaeyoung, they were only a little shocked. You can't blame them, they've been through this rodeo before.

"YOU'RE DATING?!" Jihyo exclaimed, almost choking on her food.

"Called it! Pay up!" Jisoo smirked at Chaeyoung and did the money sign with her hand.

"Calm down! We're not ACTUALLY dating! We're just pretending because of our exes. Besides, this is only our second time doing it." Dahyun replied, frowning.

"THERE WAS A FIRST TIME?!" Irene gasped in disbelief.

"O~kay! Hon, calm down. Here, have a cookie." Seulgi held her girlfriend's shoulders to calm her down then pointed a cookie near her mouth.

"Don't make it a big deal!" Sana retaliated, her eyebrows furrowed. "We ran into our crazy exes, we pretended to be girlfriends to avoid them, and that's it! End of discussion!"

"Good, cause I don't know you that well and I don't want the girl who's practically my sister, dating some random volleyball player." Tzuyu made a concerned face while munching on her bread.

"I've known Sana for a long time," Momo suddenly spoke up. "But honestly, I'm on Tzuyu's side."

"MO!" Sana yelled in disappointment, betrayed by her own best friend.

"WHAT? I'm just voicing out my opinion and it's true, you're REALLY flirty!" Momo raised her hands up, but the words she said didn't seem to imply that she was surrendering.

"Let's just eat and forget about this please! It's not like it's gonna happen again!" Dahyun raised her voice to catch everyone's attention.

This seemed to have worked effectively because the whole table went silent and continued to eat their food. Dahyun shook her head. Who knew having this big of a friend group would cause so much chaos? It was already enough craziness with Lisa, Seulgi, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun as one friend group. Then Sana's friend group just naturally merged with them.

...

-Time Skip-
— Inside the RV

Welcome to late night drives with the the Sporty Girl friend group! While Seulgi had her eyes on the road with Lisa beside her on the passenger seat, everyone else just did their own thing in the back.

Chaeyoung was already asleep, cuddling with Mina who was still awake. Jihyo and Irene discussed what they should do next and decided that tomorrow was gonna be a rest day. The others were either asleep or were dozing off considring the fact that it was 10:57 PM.

Meanwhile with Sana and Dahyun...

"Jihyo-Unnie, can you wake me up when we get home?" Dahyun yawned and shivered a bit.

"Sure, little one. Now go to sleep." Jihyo nodded and signaled her to go to sleep.

Dahyun put her feet up on the chair, bent her knees, hugged her legs, and drifted off to sleep. Somehow, if she wasn't in any type of bed, the Korean girl would fall asleep like a fetus in the mother's womb.

Sana unconsciously glanced at Dahyun and saw how uncomfortable her sleeping position was. It would for sure lead tp back pain the next day. So the Japanese Girl willingly fixed her position. Now Dahyun's feet were on the ground with her head resting on the seat.

Just then, the traffic light became red. Seulgi hit the brakes and tapped the steering wheel with her index fingers, patiently waiting for the light to turn green.

With the stop of the vehicle, Dahyun's head landed on Sana's shoulder. Since she was asleep, she didn't realize that she had snuggled her head closer to Sana's neck. Sana flinched a little due to the sudden contact, but she was feeling quite sleepy herself. Unconsciously, Sana fell asleep, her head resting on Dahyun's.

Jihyo's eyes landed on the both of them, she let out a soft smile as she stared at the two 'friends'.

Yes, Dahyun classifies Sana as her friend now, but lately their actions together seem to say otherwise. Sana was unsure about her feelings, she was confused on what type of feelings she had towards Dahyun. But one thing they both knew, they can tolerate each other now.

"Quick, take a picture before they wake up!" Lisa whisper-yelled from the passenger seat at front.

"On it!" Irene snickered and took out of white polaroid camera.

The flash went off, causing Sana to wake up abruptly. Irene immediately put away her camera and checked the polaroid picture, she was overjoyed when she saw that it was a clear picture. Oh how soft the two 'friends' looked.

"What was that..?" Dahyun questioned, shivering because the RV's air conditioning was on.

"Nothing!" Somi answered quickly. "We just passed by a really bright street light, that's all..!"

"Hey, we're here!" Seulgi announced because they were in fact, parked in front of Irene's beach house.

"Okay everyone, let's go so we can sleep." Jennie said tiredly while walking to the RV door with her back slouched.

"You heard my sister, keep it moving!" - Jisoo

(A/N : for questions about the JenChuLiChaeng love square. basically jisoo and jennie are sisters. ships that contradict each other are jenlisa, chaennie, lisoo, and possibly chaelisa? maybe not chaelisa- so love triangle! bp love triangle<3)

"Sana-yah, wake up.." Dahyun nudged Sana's arm.

"Hmm.. Okay, let's go." Sana adjusted to the light for a bit then stood up with Dahyun.

Sana picked her bag and Dahyun's then headed out with Dahyun trailing right behind her. Once everyone was inside he beach house, Irene locked the entrance doors and backdoor so no one else could get in. Considering the fact that everyone's energy was drained after all the activities they did, they just tossed their belongings on the living room couches.

"Mina, Somi, and Chaeyoung, let's go to our room now." Jihyo signaled them to go upstairs with her.

Eventually, everyone was upstairs, well except Sana and Dahyun. The Korean Girl rummaged through the pantry and looked for her favorite chocolate snack, choco pies. When she got ahold of one, she sat herself down on the kitchen island. Sana saw this and quickly snatched the food item from the latter's hands.

"Yah! Give that back!" Dahyun whined and hopped off the kitchen island.

"This is just gonna give you sugar rush and you won't be able to sleep." Sana gestured to the chocolatey delight and placed it on the counter beside her.

"But- Ugh, fine!" Dahyun groaned before frowning.

"Sleep is important, let's go please." Sana grabbed Dahyun's wrist and dragged her all the way upstairs.

Once they were inside their shared bedroom, Dahyun plopped onto her bed and immediately drifted off to sleep.

Sana took notice of this and shook her head, "That weirdo didn't even change out of her outside clothes.".

The Japanese Girl grabbed her house clothes from their closet and went inside the bathroom connected to their room. She quickly got ready for bed and exited the bathroom. After that, she did the same thing as Dahyun and plopped onto her bed. Sana's eyes slowly started to close until she completely fell asleep.

...

-The Next Day-
— At the Living Room

She wasn't sure how, but there Dahyun was. Awake at 9:45 AM, watching Knowing Bros on the TV with a box of choco pies on her lap. Just then, Jihyo came downstairs and caught Dahyun. But instead of scolding her, she chuckled and sat down beside her.

"Choco pie?" Dahyun offered one to Jihyo.

"You need to eat real breakfast." Jihyo grinned and politely declined the offer. "Speaking of breakfast, wanna help me make it?"

"Of course! I'm gonna make my signature french toast that my brothers and Taeyeon-Unnie love!" Dahyun exclaimed and practically sprinted to the kitchen.

"Slow down!" Jihyo laughed and followed Dahyun from behind.

"Unnie, where are the eggs?" Dahyun asked, her eyes scanning the inside of the refrigerator.

"If you would use your eyes and not your mouth, you'd realize that they're right next to the strawberries." Jihyo shook her head playfully and started working on the other breakfast foods. "Damn, I sounded like a mom."

"How would I know?" Dahyun whispered under her breath, sighing softly.

"What was that?" Jihyo asked, not looking at Dahyun because she was distracted with turning on the stove.

Just at that moment, Sana, Mina, and Chaeyoung came downstairs. Chaeyoung was clinging to Mina from behind while they walked over to the couch.

Chaeyoung spotted the box of choco pies and grinned, "Ooh! Choco pies!".

"DON'T YOU DARE, SON CHAEYOUNG!" Dahyun yelled, slamming the refrigerator door and glared at her best friend. "Those are mine!"

Sana on the other hand, she sat down on one of the chairs in front of the kitchen island and shot a weird look at Dahyun.

"Why are you so possessive over food?" - Sana

"Why are you stupid enough to steal someone else's food? ESPECIALLY MINE!" Dahyun frowned and cracked the eggs into the bowl aggressively.

"When are you gonna get over that? It was ONE muffin." Sana shook her head and pinched her nose bridge.

"When you pay me back, idiot." Dahyun deadpanned and grabbed the loaf of bread from the other counter.

"I already did, what do you mean?!" Sana furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Dahyun weirdly.

"Dahyun, once you finish making your french toast, can you try whipping up a batch of cupcakes for later? Since we're not going out, we might as well watch a movie." Jihyo told Dahyun, completely ignoring the fact that she and Sana were arguing again. Why? Because she was used to it.

"You can bake?" Sana asked in shock. "You, Kim Dahyun? YOU can bake?!"

"And what's it to you?" Dahyun fired back. "I'll have you know that my brothers, Taeyeon-Unnie, and my soccer teammates LOVE it when I bake something for them."

"It's true!" Lisa came in out of nowhere and slid into the conversation. "One time, she brought Seulgi, Chae, and I to this breakfast diner place and she didn't really like their waffles. So she called the waiter and asked if she could go into their kitchen. Keep in mind, she's very persuasive so she got inside and showed the whole cooking staff how to cook a good pancake. They were all so pleased by the taste that they added it to their menu and named it 'The K.DH Waffle'."

"Should I believe that? Probably not. Will I believe that? Absolutely." Jihyo replied, starting to cook some scrambled eggs.

"I'm not convinced." Sana shrugged then took out her phone.

...

-Time Skip-

By the time, everyone was downstairs doing their own thing. Seulgi was having a casual with Irene. Somi was helping Jihyo wih breakfast. MoTzu and 2yeon were debating whether the egg or chicken came first. Jennie and Jisoo were discussing... something. Sana was on the couch with Mina and Chaeyoung, busy on her phone. She was casually scrolling through her twitter feed when suddenly, Dahyun stood in front of her and held a plate to her face.

"Yes?" Sana questioned, averting her gaze from her phone to Dahyun.

"You're still not convinced that I'm a good cook so try my french toast." Dahyun spoke confidently and gestured Sana to take the plate. "This is a waste of time, I know my french toast is good."

Sana noticed Dahyun's tired expression, sweat dripping from the side of her forehead. It was obvious that all that baking and cooking made her drain some energy.

"I'll be the judge of that, Kim. Sit down over there." Sana pointed at the other couch.

Dahyun gladly accepted the offer and let her body rest on the cushioned couch, even if it was only going to be for a few seconds.

"You made french toast?" Chaeyoung gasped dramatically and was anticipating an answer.

"Yeah, there's tons on the table." Dahyun smiled lightly.

"Awesome! Let's go, Minari! Dahyun's french toast is the best!" Chaeyoung exclaimed then grabbed Mina's hand so she could drag her to the dining area.

Dahyun turned back to Sana who was munching on the french toast. Sana's eyes widened in pure delight. The way the bread's perfect texture harmonized with the sweet syrup. If there was a food heaven, it would surely be Dahyun's cooking.

"Well?" - Dahyun

"I believe you." Sana nodded in utter ecstasy.

"I knew you would say that. Now let's go eat with the others because they're probably gonna hog all the french toast left." Dahyun stood up and walked to the dining area with Sana right beside her.

Just as they entered the dining area, the two were greeted by Jennie. "Well if it isn't the lovebirds! Dahyun, did you make this french toast?"

"Yeah!"

"It tastes absolutely incredible!" Jennie groaned in delight.

"Dahyun, your cupcakes are ready!" Jihyo yelled before taking off her apron.

"Ooh! Be right back!" Dahyun ran to the oven, put on her gloves and took them out carefully. "Perfect as always~"

"Cupcakes!" Sana exclaimed and was about to grab one before Dahyun slapped her hand away.

"Nuh-uh! Hands off! They need to cool off first THEN I need to decorate them. And didn't you doubt my baking skills?" Dahyun raised her eyebrow at Sana.

"You're strict and rude!" Sana rolled her eyes then walked away.

...

-Time Skip-

Everyone was finished eating breakfast and as expected, no trace of Dahyun's french toast was left behind. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were washing the dishes because they agreed to do so.

Meanwhile Dahyun was busy decorating her chocolate cupcakes. For the icing, it was a mix of vanilla and chocolate icing in a piping bag so it created that 'two-color icing' effect. Then she topped them off with some rainbow sprinkles because they're all gay.

Suddenly, Sana entered the kitchen and stood beside Dahyun. "Can I PLEASE take a cupcake now?"

"Still no." Dahyun answered bluntly while she decorated the cupcakes.

"Why not?!" Sana complained, frowning and crossing her arms.

"Just wait for me to bring them to the living room. Now shoo! Go away before I throw sprinkles at you!" - Dahyun

"Fine!" - Sana

...

"Cupcakes are ready~" Dahyun smiled and placed it on the table in the middle of the living room.

"GAY CUPCAKES!" - Nayeon

"What movie are we watching?" Sana asked the others.

"Oh gosh, anything but a romcom, please! Those annoy me." Dahyun whined in displeasure.

"Let's watch a romcom!" - Sana

"You don't deserve my cupcakes." Dahyun narrowed her eyes at Sana.

"Oh yeah? Watch me." Sana took a cupcake from the tray and took a massive bite. "Oh wow, this is really good- What the fuck?"

"Really?" Dahyun questioned the latter.

Sana nodded and continued to savor the sugary baked good, "Mhm!".

Dahyun looked away, trying not to look flustered. "T-Thanks..."

And the never ending saga of Dahyun hiding her being flustered continues.

...

-Time Skip-

"Sana, go make some popcorn before we start the second movie." Irene told the Japanese girl.

"On it, boss!" Sana stood up from the couch.

"Chae, I'm gonna go grab my phone from upstairs. Come with me." Dahyun said to her cub-like best friend.

"Why? Does the child need her bestie because she's scared?" Sana said in a baby voice to mock Dahyun.

"Abandonment issues, Minatozaki. You have issues? Haha, me too." Dahyun answered sarcastically before dragging Chaeyoung upstairs.

As for the others, they were talking about something that was different from their usual gay- I mean normal talk.

"Why can't Sana-Unnie and Dahyun-Unnie just get together already? I can sense an enemies to lovers trope from a mile away!" Somi furrowed her eyebrows at the sudden thought.

"I agree! Dahyun obviously hides the fact that she gets shy when Sana does something that makes her blush." Jeongyeon added, taking another cupcake from the tray.

"They just need a sign from the universe." Tzuyu said to everyone else.

"If by 'universe' you mean their trusty gay friend group then they're definitely getting a sign." Momo replied fearlessly.

"We can try setting them up on a date?" Seulgi suggested.

"It's not our choice to make, you guys." Irene told them seriously.

"I agree with Irene, why don't we just let them do their thing and see where it goes from there?" Jihyo sided with Irene for this one.

"That works too, I guess." Mina shrugged and went back to scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah but if they don't end up together, they will end up kissing because 'Oh no! My hands slipped and accidentally pushed Dahyun to Sana!' will definitely happen." Jisoo replied surely before ending the conversation.

"I have the popcorn!" Sana shouted from the kitchen.

She started to walk to the living room. But at the same time, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were going downstairs as well.

Dahyun was walking with her back facing the other end of the stairs, though.

"Chaeyoung, don't you DARE try to tickle me!" Dahyun exclaimed angrily, slowly backing away.

"And why would I listen to you?" Chaeyoung chuckled and went closer to best friend. "Come here, eagle!"

"CHAEYOUNG, NO!" Dahyun screamed.

And at that exact moment, her foot slipped, causing her to fall back. But luckily, she wasn't too high up and was only 2-3 steps away from the bottom floor. So when she fell down the small flight of stairs, Dahyun landed on Sana, making the latter fall to the ground.

"OW!~" They both winced in pain.

Dahyun turned to Sana and saw popcorn all over her hair and clothes. She couldn't help but burst out in laughter. Sana looked at Dahyun confusedly.

"Yah! I'm hurt and you're laughing?!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Dahyun continued to laugh, not realizing she was seated on Sana's lap. "It's just that you look hilarious with the popcorn all over you!"

Sana frowned at this but cracked a smile, which then led to her breaking into a fit of laughter too.

"Oblivious and dense gays." - Jeongyeon

"They're denser than- No, they're the densest things on this planet." - Tzuyu

======

WOOHOO UPDATE!

GOODNIGHT BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST 2:30 AM AND I HAVE EXAMS AT 8:00 AM😃🔫

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, JINNIES!

THIS IS NOT PROOFREAD AND IDC🤩

shinryujinned<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

733 50 10
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...