Avengers react!

Av artistsxmcu

I brought all the avengers to a movie theater to let them react and watch their past, present and future. Mer

Intro
Arrival
Eternals teaser trailer
Incorrect quotes part 1
Magic Trio
Eternals final trailer
"What are those?" (BP)
Hawkeye trailer
Christmas special: The avengers contact list
Spiderman No Way Home official trailer
Fanart and incorrect quotes part 2
Incorrect quotes and fanart part 3
Agents of SHEILD
Incorrect quotes and fanart part 4
"You have one fork?" (Hawkeye)
"That's a photon blast." (Captain Marvel)
"Get help" (Thor: Ragnarok)
Meme time #1
Meme time #2
"No no Kate, stay." (Hawkeye)
"Out of his butt?" (M.O.M.)
"Let me save us." (MK)
Memes #3
"I love you in every universe." (M.O.M.)
"Unless you're afraid." (M.O.M.)
She-Hulk trailer
Christmas special: the avengers contact list (2022 updated version)
update on my life...?
"I have the tingle thing, just not for bread." (NWH)
memes #4

"I don't have a uterus." (BW)

7.8K 115 100
Av artistsxmcu

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Now it's time for you to react to a scene from Black Widow!"

"Black Widow?  Is it Nat's movie?" asked Clint.

"Yeah, it is, and it's awesome.  This scene is after Yelena and Natasha busted Alexei out of prison, on the helicopter."

"Oh no," said Natasha as she sighed and put her face in Clint's lap, while Yelena giggled.

"Time to start!"

The scene shows Alexei, Natasha and Yelena on the helicopter.

Alexei: Oh that was exciting, I am so proud of you girls. 

It showed both Yelena and Natasha looking annoyed.

"Is that Alexei?" asked Maria.

"Yeah," replied Yelena.

"No offense to your dad, but he is indeed a little fat," remarked Steve.

Alexei (loudly) : Oh, you can't hear me huh?  Okay.

*proceeds to take a pair of headphones*

Ah.  Wow.

Yelena hits him in the face.

Everyone laughed at that.

Natasha and Yelena both smirked.

Alexei: Okay.  Why the aggression huh?  Is it your time of the month?

Yelena: I don't get a period dips*it, I don't have a uterus.

Natasha: Or ovaries.

"This is kind of gross," muttered Scott, Hope nodding along as well.

Yelena: Yeah, that's what happens when the Red Room gives you involuntary hysterectomy.  They kind of just go in and rip out all of your reproductive organs.  They just get right in there and chop them away, everything, so you can't have babies.

Alexei: Okay okay okay okay, you don't have to get so clinical and nasty.

Yelena: Oh I was just about to talk about the fallopian tubes but okay.

Alexei: No.

Some people don't know whether to laugh or cry at that, so they grabbed some tissues and did both.

"That is so funny," said Shuri as she laughed.

Natasha is shown trying not to laugh.

Alexei: It means so much, that you came back for me.

It showed Natasha shaking her head.

"No, we didn't," said Natasha with a poker face.

Natasha: No no, you're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room.

Alexei: Huh.  Whoa look at you, all business. 

Natasha: Trust me, this isn't pleasure.

"Sure isn't," muttered Natasha.

Alexei: Little Natasha, all indoctrinated into Western agenda.

Natasha: I chose to go to the West to become an avenger.  'Cause they treated me like family.

"Thanks Natashalie," said Tony with a smirk, and he received a slap on the shoulder from Nat, while Clint gave her a hug.

Alexei: Really?  Family?  Well, where are they now?  Where is that family now?

Natasha: Tell me where the Red Room is.

Alexei: I have no idea.  Okay?

"You sure?" asked Wanda as she scoffed.

Yelena scoffs.

Natasha: Come on, you and Dreykov were like-

Alexei: Dreykov?

Natasha: Yeah.

Alexei: General Dreykov, my friend huh?  Gives me glory...
Soviet Union's first and only super soldier.

"Wait a minute.  He is a super soldier?" asked Steve in surprise.

"Yep."

"Doesn't look like it," muttered Tony, receiving a slap from Pepper.

I could have been more famous than Captain America.  Then he buries me on that stupid mission in Ohio.  Three years!  So tedious, boring me to tears.  No offense, huh? 

Then puts me in prison for the rest of my life.  Why huh?  Why?  Why would he put me in... You know why?  'Cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of a state. 
Or maybe I don't like his hair or something and I say something casually about it.  Maybe, you know, I want a party to actually feel like a party, instead of this sourpuss organization.   But instead, no.  He puts me in prison for the rest of my life. 

He just runs off and hides huh?  I'm not even the one who, uh you know... Who killed his daughter.

"Wait what?" asked Sam, "What does he mean?"

"Keep your mouth shut, or else I'll shut it for you."

"Stop being so aggressive," muttered Bucky.

"No slander for anyone here, okay?  This is a safe space."

Yelena: Can we throw him out the window now?

Natasha: I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude.

Yelena: All right.

Clip ends.

"Are you guys really going to throw him out the window?" asked Peter.

"Uh no, we flew to St Petersburg next," said Yelena.

"And there isn't enough fuel," said Natasha, remembering  the reunion with her family.

"That's the end of this clip, I'll be showing you all something else next time!  Bye for now!"

"Hold on.   What is that about Natasha's dad saying she killed someone?" asked Sam.

"You really wanna know?"

"Ruby, let them know.   They'll know about that sooner or later.  Plus, she's in good hands now and freed of mind control," said Natasha, getting emotional.

"Wait.  Antonia, she's alive?" asked Clint, shocked.

"She is, and turns out that she was the taskmaster, the person the Red Room sends out to eliminate targets," replied Yelena, chiming into the conversation.

"I always thought that the taskmaster was a he," muttered Maria.

"Alright back up.  What is going on?  Now I could do a small history lesson, I have no idea what is going on, and is someone going to explain?" asked Daisy, who knew about the taskmaster issue, but doesn't know anything about he, screw that, turns out is a she, her identity.

"Uh.. I have to ask for some consent from Natasha first, because if I am to talk about Antonia, I'll have to talk about Budapest."

"This about Budapest?  Now that is something I'll like to pay attention to," said Tony, suddenly perking up.

"Wait, are we finally learning the truth of what happened in Budapest?  Those two never told us," said Bruce.  (A/N: I forgot about him for so long, I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyy)

"You have to talk about Budapest?" asked Natasha.

"Yeah."

"Is there any way that you can leave out Budapest?" asked Natasha, clearly not wanting the others to know.

"Uh... To let them understand the whole thing?  No.  If I don't tell them, they will have no idea what is going on, more like they will be very confused."

"Okay, let's not tell them than," decided Natasha, making Tony groan.

"Really Natashalie?  I-" said Tony, but was cut off by Natasha throwing a cushion (don't ask me where she got it) at him, landing at his lap, and the sound of Natasha's widow bites charging is enough to make the billionaire shut up.

"What is so special about Budapest?  Is it some kind of secret?" asked Gamora.

"And what is this 'Budapest'?" asked Nebula.

"Budapest is a place where a lot of crap happened, and where Natasha reunited with her sister, Yelena."

"That's an oversimplification of things, but yeah sure, that works," said Yelena, agreeing.

"Sure does," said Clint, "Budapest is one of the worse missions in my life!  I still don't know how you manage to beat me in all the games of tic-tac-toe," he grumbled.

"Cuz I can," smirked Natasha.

"Oh, and that arrow hole on the wall in the safe house in Budapest, that's you right?" asked Yelena, "Did you miss her?"

"Yes I did," said Clint, grumbling, "And that was the only time I missed."

"CLINTON FRANCIS BARTON MISSED A SHOT!" said Tony, "Now that is something I haven't thought of."

"That's all for today, see you all next time!"

And cut!

Random incorrect quote #?:

Update spree on birthday week?  Yes!

Comment down any requests you have, I will try to do them!  I'm finally having motivation to write again, so I'll try my best!  I want to do scenes in Captain Marvel, but not the scene of Goose yet.  I did write a scene where Fury and Carol were talking in the bar, and also the scene in Pegasus, which is currently in progress.

Go drink some water, read a book, do whatever makes you happy.

Stay safe and happy everyone!

Yours,
Ruby 💎

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

828K 19.5K 49
The title is pretty self-explanatory, I think. These are all original stories that I wrote myself. It started off as a field trip oneshot book so mos...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
97.9K 2.8K 12
I know so many people do this but I don't really care, but Peter and his class have a field trip to Stark Industries. Sorry if it's really bad this i...
299 7 3
During Infinity War, the group of heroes are brought to a theatre to watch a couple of movies about this blonde woman that seems to not trust anyone...