ONLY YOURS (#2)

By AshuTheBeastsBeauty

When does the hero himself becomes the villain of his story? When he feels that the most precious thing in h... More

To My Readers
✨ONLY YOURS 2✨
..CHARACTERS..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

Chapter 8

1.7K 159 260
By AshuTheBeastsBeauty

Hello peeps..✨
How are you.. Hope you all are doing good.
Anyone missed me?
Well I missed all.
So here is an update inbetween all my study chaos..😌
So don't know how it is..
Anyways, Enjoy reading ❤

*********************

" I'm an odd combination of
' Too Good ' and ' The Worst '.
That's why I wish, time had better timing for you and me. "

- Shivaay

*********************

Amaya's pov

" Well again.......Welcome Ms Amaya Mittal.......to my office. "

I head that grumpy blood sucking vampire's voice as I barged into his cabin.

There he stood with the same smirk as he leaned back to his office table looking straight into my dark brown eyes which was now raging with fire.

" You fucking rich entitled, arrogant, egoist, self-centered, blood sucking vampire of a human. How dare you to pull that stunt on me..? "

I raged towards him only to grab his collar, yelling God knows what all which came in my mouth. I stared at him, Only to find him giving me a hard look.

Which of course I didn't care. More precisely.. I don't want to. What if I got scared..!

' Wooo...! What a sexy tattoo he has.. '

Shut up you pervert ass..!

Focus Ammu.. Focus.

' But he looks so handsome and sexy from this close Ammu. '

Shut up... I'm telling you all, my subconscious really have a bad timing.

" Wooww...! That was such a long list of words for his character. But I must say.. That vampire thing is sought of something new. "

I snapped out from my perverted subconscious mind by an irritated voice. My head snapped at the source of that sound. I saw another guy, who had an amused face whom I recognized as the freak from his house. He was sitting on the couch with a bunch of popcorn in his hands as if there is some movie telecasting here.

' But what you are doing is worth to be a movie darling. '

It's not my fault that this grumpy head had to create this much problems for me, leading me to act so recklessly.

" Aahaa..! Come-on Ayama.. For how long are you gonna hold him like that..? Proceed.. " I heard his wincing like a kid and stuffing popcorn again into his mouth.

Ayama..? Whose that..?

' Ammu.. That freak just made fun of your name. '

Anger already made its way to my veins. I pushed Shivaay away, causing him to scowl at me. I marched up-to him and snatched the popcorn from him.

" My popcorn...What the...!" He trailed off as I cut him off by dumping the whole popcorn on his head leaving him dumbstruck.

" You freaking tattoo parlor...Its ' AMAYA '. Dare you make fun of my name. " I yelled at him throwing the paper basket at him.

Yeah.. He is a tattoo parlor. Just look at him, seems like his whole body is dipped in ink.

" What..! Tattoo parlor..? Me..? Oh Ms Ayama... I mean Amaya, you don't know the value of these inks. It's an art. You can't make fun of it. " he said grumpily, just like a girl who came to know that she had put on weight.

" Oh really..! Then why don't you give your whole body to that tattoo artist for practicing new designs. " I asked him, not leaving the sarcasm.

" Enough..! So Ms Mittal, care to explain why are you here? " I heard Shivaay's hard voice.

" Explain..? Seriously? After all what you did, you have the audacity to ask me for a fucking explanation. " I turned around at him and asked him sharply.

" What did I do..? You are the one who barged into my cabin like a crazy woman and started yelling at everyone here. " He said to me innocently, which will never suit him in this lifetime.

" Do you have any idea that, what you did is not less than any crime.? " I asked standing straight infront of him.

" Crime.? What.? Did he kill someone? Fai, I didn't expected this from you.. " I heard that freak's shocked plus a dissapointed voice, which is irking me.

" SHUT UP..! " Shivaay and I yelled at him in unison.

" Okay.. If you both say so.." he mumbled and went back to the couch and made himself comfortable.

" How dare you to hack my email id.?" I asked him gritting my teeth, out of anger, of course.

" What..? He.. What? " I heard that freak asking out of shock and disbelief too.

I think..!

" Yeah.. You heard me right. He hacked my email id, and he himself mailed me a request to join his company as a compensation. And you know what, he himself returned a mail from mine, stating that I don't need his offer. Huh.. Can you believe this.. Not only that, he shared the screenshots in his twitter page and came as crystal clear making me to face the ones who is continuously asking me why I rejected his offer. "

As I finished I saw him looking at me and Shivaay alternately with wide eyes and mouth. He looked shocked. No no.. That must be an understatement.

" Fai.. You.. You really did that? Now I understand, what was really running in your head when you said that... ' Let's travel through the compensation path '." I heard him saying in a monotone voice.

I turned towards Shivaay who was already looking at me.

" Anyways.. Fai, what was her password? " That freak asked.

" Ayama143... "

" What..!? Ayama? " The freak almost screamed making me glare at him.

" You freaking tattoo parlor.. Stop taking that name infront of me. " I yelled at him as I stepped towards him.

" Hey hey... Keep distance.. I don't want my phone or myself under your killing heels. Stay away.. I said stay away.. " he blabbered as he stood upon the couch and raised his hands indicating me to stay away from him.

What is he..? A five year old kid? Or is he mentally unstable?

' Of course he definitely has some problems with his mental health Ammu. Otherwise who on earth can be in his sane mind after spending time with this handsome, hothead vampire. Even you are behaving abnormal sometimes Ammu.. Do you know that? How will you know.. It's me who has to endure everything. '

Aarghh...! And it's me who have to endure you.

" Shut up Zane. And you..Change your password and keep something logical.. Not this childish one. Now.... Get out..!! " Shivaay snapped at me.

I could easily feel the anger radiating within him. But what all he is doing is not that silly thing. He walked back to his chair not before glaring at me. But I was fast enough to run behind him and pull him around, so that he would face me.

' Whoa.. Nice body Ammu. '

Aarghh.. Shutup you mood spoiler. Let me teach him a lesson.

" What the hell are you doing? " He almost roared at me.

Let me be honest..I almost flinched at his tone and I even felt like I'm infront of a hungry vampire who has been locked up for a long time.

' Ammu.. Are we really gonna take this risk.? What if his fangs suddenly got visible and dig into your neck... Mumma.. No.. '

I stood there without saying a word, my mouth clamped shut. I couldn't even come up with a single word looking at his face.

' Say something you idiot. There isn't any fang visible for now. '

But what should I say ?

That staring seemed to make him more angry, that he snarled at me.

" Now do you have any problem with hearing too? " I snapped out from his fang land by his own gritted voice.

After.. Like eternity I gathered up myself and snapped at him with the whole courage I have.

" I don't have any problem with my ears.. But you do have some problems with your brain. What do you think of yourself.. Huh? The king..? You don't even have any idea what others must be feeling after being a victim of your crazy acts. You are all yourself. You doesn't care about others suffering while you are busy building up your not-so-perfect image in the society. You.. You are crazy.. " I snapped at him not before pointing out my finger.

' Good going Ammu. '

Earlier if he was angry, then now he seemed to be furious. His jaws clenched making it sharper than any knife.

' I wounder if you caress his jaw now, you may get a cut on your fingers. '

Aarghh...! Why is my subconscious mind is so annoying..?

I focused back at him only to see him taking a step against me. Unknowingly I took a step back as he crossed his arms across his chest and looked straight in my eyes.

" There are different ways to get something , and for me, the way I choose is my decision. And I never explains myself, because I know, I didn't do anything wrong in my eyes. And I get, what I want.. "

A cool chill ran over my spine as he said those words in his hard voice.

" This.. This is what I hate in you. Your this attitude of being a rich spoiled brat. You think you will get whatever you want with this so called money of yours. Don't you have a bit of manners in you? Haven't your mother teached you how to behave with others and their feelings? Have you ever felt pain of loosing someone..? Have you ever be hurted by someone ? You doesn't even know what it means.. You -"

" Amaya enough..!! "

I was cut off by Zane. My gaze turned towards him. But he no longer looked like that easy going cool guy. His face held a serious look.. As in fear. But before I could register anything I felt a pull and the next thing I know I was caged inbetween Shivaay's arms and I was seated in his office chair.

' Ammu.. You are sitting in Hooda empires freaking ceo's chair. Get up you idiot. '

( Bgm in the media box. Do hear it out.)

But looks like my mind has turned to numb. I couldn't even move an inch from where I was caged. His both hands resting on the handle of the chair. His face inches apart from mine. My breath almost hitched as his large frame totally covered me.

" What.. What are you.. Doing..? "

I asked him collecting some of the words which my mind helped me to form.

" Fai.. No.. "

I could hear Zane trying to say something, but stopped as Shivaay raised his palm as if telling him to shut up.

I stared at his crystal eyes which held mystery. A never ending mystery. But I caught something in his eyes.

Pain..!

But soon that was replaced with rage and hatred maybe. He was blazing like fire.

" Yeah.. You are right. I'm crazy. Crazy as hell. My madness and craziness is something that doesn't have any limit. And.. What did you say.. Manners? Huh..! Under my foot.. It's my life, my rules, my attitude and I don't care what others think of me... I'm 90% sure that you don't like me.. And I'm 100% sure that I don't give a fucking care.. Your attitude and words doesn't work on me, but my attitude and madness can kill you. "

Unknowingly I trembled at his words. His voice held something, which is really difficult to understand and his eyes was dancing with the same madness about which he told me now. His breath was heavy as if he is trying to make it normal.

" Fai.. " A soft but authoritive voice took my attention and my gaze fell on the hand which was pressed against Shivaay's shoulder. I looked at the owner of the hands only to see another Shivaay.

Huh..! From when did I started imagining things?

' What the hell Ammu.. From which angle he looks like Shivaay. He looks like an expired version of Shivaay. And he seems to be in his 50s. '

I looked back at Shivaay who was still staring at me. I immediately looked down not able to keep up with his intensity.

" Fai.. Leave her. " I heard the same voice again, but now little bit stressing it.

All of a sudden I missed his breath fanning on my face. My head shot up only to see him walking out hastily, not before closing the door behind him with a thund.

' Rude much. '

" Chachu, I will see him. " I heard Zane telling him and was about to walk, but, the replica of Shivaay stopped him.

" Zane no.. Let him be alone for sometime. He need it. "

I was confused by all the actions that is currently playing here.

" You.. Madame Ayama.. Are you planning to sit there for the rest of your lifetime? " I snapped out from my thoughts by Zane's voice which dripped sarcasm of course.

Why is he giving me that fake smile..!

" Huh..! " I looked at him with confusion written on my face.

" The chair.. " he pointed at me and where I'm sitting.

' Oh my my... Ammu get up, you dumb ass. You are sitting in the CEO's chair. '

Realisation hit me really hard and I almost jumped out of the chair and looked at the rest three of them who looked startled by my action. I looked at the two new faces and blinked my eyes in confusion. As if reading my mind, one of them came forward.

" Hai Amaya.. I'm Faisal Sheikh. One of the partner of Hooda empires and this lade is my son. " he introduced himself and Zane as his son.

" Abba.. " Zane groaned in annoyance.

" Hai sir.. Amaya Mittal. " I shook my hands with him and gave a small smile.

" That I know.. And the stunt you pulled out in our home was not less than any thriller movie. " he said with so much excitement and I just looked at him with a weird smile.

My eyes wandered at the other man. He just looked like Shivaay. Even though he looks old, still he managed to be handsome. Same facial features, eyes and that sharp look. Who is this?

" Ahmm.. Amaya.. This is Shivaay's dad. " Mr sheikh said.

' Woww..! Like father like son. I thought only twins can look same. '

" Oh.. Hai Mr. Hooda. " I greeted him with a smile.

" Sidharth Hooda. Shivaay's Ppa. " he said and smiled at me.

" Ppa? " I blurted out unknowingly and immediately palmed my mouth.

He chuckled at my stupidity.

" It's okay.. Fai calls me Ppa. " he said

He said and walked past me and took a seat on the couch.

" So Ms. Mittal.. I -"

" Amaya is fine. Ms. Mittal sounds like an oldie. " I immediately cut him off.

" Okay.. So Amaya.. I'm well aware about your problems with Fai , and the stunts you pulled. " he said and I frowned at his accusing tone.

What does he mean by my stunts..?

" Sorry to interrupt you Mr Hooda. But here, you can't just dump all the accusations on me. Do you think that what your son did is right? " I questioned him without even flinching.

He stared at me for a few seconds and then continued.

" Amaya, in my eyes what he did is not anything big. In a way, he did saved you too. "

What rubbish is he talking..?

" And Mr. Hooda, can you explain me how? "

" Shivaay is my son and obviously you will think that I'm taking his side. But it's true.. He did saved you from the case you would have been charged for. Defaming our company through social media and if Shivaay didn't posted that screenshots, police would have been locked you up by now. "

He explained me softly and I was dumbstruck by the new found information to be honest.

" But I would have defended myself even if I was arrested. " I can't give up.

" Yeah yeah... You would have defended everyone by your three inch pointed heels right. " I heard Zane's commentary.

" Shut up. " I said him curtly with a deadly glare.

" Amaya, try to understand. " I heard Mr sheikh saying.

" Whatever you all say, I won't give up on this matter. He dare made me jobless. " I said with determination.

" So, that's the problem. Means you do want to continue your job here. " Mr. Hooda asked me.

" Never in my life I will work under that arrogant, hothead, grumpy vampi.. Abhm.. - "

' Looks like you wanna die soon Ammu. You are talking to his father for God's sake. '

Yeah..!!

" I..I mean your son. " I stuttered and mentally scolded myself for that.

" Mmm.. Looks like you have a very long list of pet names for my son. " He said with a little laugh.

I was completely red out of embarrassment. Shit..!

" If your problem is a job, I can help you with that. Stop pulling these types of stunts. " He said to me calmly.

" Thank you so much for your concern. But I like to solve my problems myself. And I'm sure that I can manage this problem too. " I answered him with a smile.

" Such a stubborn head you are. And you do have an idea that you are playing with a fire right? " he questioned me with a heavy sigh.

" Please don't mind huh.. Your son has a really terrible attitude. Here, even though you do look like a dominant person, still you know how to behave. How to be soft towards others. But.. But your son.. That's a nut case. "

As soon as I finished the echoed with a laughter. I looked back and saw Mr. Sheikh laughing so hardly. I looked at Zane with confusion and he too mirrored my expression.

" What's wrong..? " I asked him with a pout which lingered on my lips, as I didn't liked when he laughed at me.

" No.. Nothing.. I was just thinking about your words for that hulk sitting over there. " He said and grinned at me.

' How could God create such unique people. '

" Shut up faisu.. And Amaya.. I know you are irritated with my son's attitude and nature. But you should also know, Attitude is like a price tag. It shows how valuable you are. If my son's attitude is terrible, it means, he is out of league for normal people. But you do have a special attitude, not like any normal ones. "

He said with a smile and I was like what the hell.!!

" So.. You.. You are indirectly telling me that I'm an abnormal girl.? " I asked him shaking my head out of disbelief.

" Come-on Ayama.. What's there to ask in that. You are not normal. If you where, then you would never have been infront of Fai and specially provoke him. " Zane said as if it's a matter of fact.

" You.. Tattoo parlor.. Shut up.! And Mr. Hooda.. Scratch all the good words that I just said about you. No wonder he is your son. " I said grumpily and grabbed my bag from the table and walked away. But stopped at my track, when I heard Mr. Hooda's next words.

" Not even by mistake, enter into his blacklist. If you try to earn his hatred, you won't survive. "

" What will he do.? Kill me.? " I asked him with a chuckle.

" NO.!! HE WON'T KILL YOU... BUT, DEATH WILL BECOME YOUR WISH..!! "

Well, this one got the highest rating.. So for now I'm keeping this as my book cover.

Thank you so much Aarya_25

I will use the rest of the ones as the story progresses.. ✨

Phewwwwwww
Done with another one.
Actually I wanted to write more and include Shravan's entry too, but to reach there, there are still scenes to be finished. But I'm short of time to write whole in one update. 🤧
So thought to include in coming updates.

** So.. What do you think about Shivaay's character in this book?

** What about Amaya?

** Will she earn his hatred or his limitless love?

To know more.. Keep tunned with this book.
Do vote and inline comment.
Bye..

Thank you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
15.5K 348 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
1.8M 99.7K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...