Long Lost ~completed~

By Sarahbear1089

At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their... More

Characters
Pain
I have Brothers?
New Home
The Pill
Rules
School
Secret
Party
Silence
The Help I Need
Business Trip
Restless
Back to school
Volleyball tryouts
Heart
Relax
It will be okay
Heart Surgery
Recovery
Something is wrong
Emergency
Help her
End of Recovery
Flight
Arrival
1st day troubles
The city
Hangout
First day online
Weekend
Run
Going home
Secrets
Worry
Man in the shadows
Koda
Safe For Now?
First Morning with Matthew
Games
Message
AUTHOR NOTE
Sent off
Hostage
Rescue
Safe and Sound
Vincent
Welcome to my House
Caught
Explosion
Explosion (Matteo + Vincent)
Aftermath (Ending part 1)
The Date (Ending Part 2)
Couple (FINAL PART 3)
Update
Epilogue

Park Day

2.9K 61 1
By Sarahbear1089

The next day after the incident with me, Matteo decided to give the guys another chance at making sure nothing bad happened to me. All they had to do was watch me and make sure that I was good.

I ensured him I was okay and everything was fine, however Matteo was locked in on keeping me safe. He was stern with his choice and I decided not to bother arguing with him over it.

Matteo walked down the stairs and looked at everyone who was sitting on the couch watching the television. I looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning Matteo, are you heading to work?" I asked curiously.

He nodded and walked over with his hands in his side pockets. "Now, the doctor called me and told me Bella should be getting out a bit more but no excessive work where her heart rate is up really high. I think you guys should take Bella to the park and maybe do one of those boat rides. Can I trust you guys on watching her?" Matteo stated and he crossed his arms, staring at his brothers.

Lorenzo, Luca, gio and Antonio nodded their heads quickly. "Yes, you can trust us... will Dante be coming?" Lorenzo asked as he looked around.

"No he left for work already since he has to take place for a Lorenzo since Lorenzo is staying home with Bella." Matteo hummed out and patted my head gently.

"I'll be home later tonight Princess, make sure you listen to your brothers and don't do anything bad." Matteo stated, before slipping on his work shoes and leaving.

Once Matteo closed the door, my brothers turned their heads to look at me and they grinned.

I crossed my arms and glared at them. "What?" I said and rolled my eyes jokingly. My legs were crossed on the couch as I was slouched into the comfortable cushions.

"Well Matteo said to go to the park so we are going. Get ready." Lorenzo said and chuckled at my reaction.

My eyes were widened and I huffed looking at them. "But I don't want to go!" I whined and moved away from them on the couch.

"Get ready or I'll tickle you~" Antonio said with a smirk on his face.

I groaned and stood up off the couch feeling defeated. "Fine I'll get ready." I sighed out and headed up the stairs to my room to get changed.

I rummaged through my drawers and found a pair of leggings and along with a long maroon sweater. I slipped out of my pajamas and changed into my new clothes so we can leave.

When I was done in looked at myself in the mirror and gulped. I didn't look too good but it didn't matter.

I walked out of my room and headed back down the stairs. My brothers were already about to leave and I quickly grabbed dog food for Koda, pouring it into his bowl so he could have his breakfast. Once that was done I slipped on my shoes and kissed Koda goodbye.

Luca waited for me by the garage door and when I walked over to him he smiled. "We are taking the car with more seats in it just so that we are all together." He said and opened the door for me, letting me by.

I nodded and walked past him before getting into the back of the car. Lorenzo already had the car started and ready to go.

I buckled up and gripped my phone looking at all my messages from Lucy. I never texted her back and I felt bad. I sighed and started typing away.

Bella: Hey I'm alright, I can't go back to school yet but once I do the coach is letting me on the volleyball team.

Lucy: oh thank god you're alright. I can't wait to see you play volleyball!

I smiled to myself and read over her message. I can't wait to go back to school and play a sport. I'll probably have to take it a bit easier though.

I sighed and turned off my phone. "Where are we heading?" I asked softly as I stared out the window, examining the areas we passed by.

Lorenzo looked at me through his rear view mirror and he smiled, his dimples showing. "This huge park, they have boat rides, flower picking, fruit picking, a butterfly garden. We should have taken you sooner but we forgot about this place." Lorenzo stated, focusing back on the road.

I nodded and a smiled appeared on my face as I listened to what the park had. I enjoyed all those things. Maybe I'll pick peaches and make peach cobbler with it I thought. I started to doze off in my own thoughts, planning on what I should do.

About 30 minutes had passed and I didn't even realize that I was out of it until I felt Lorenzo slowly turn into a parking lot.

Suddenly the car stopped and I felt my body jerk a bit at the movement. I came out of my thoughts and looked around. There was a large entrance with a sign that said Wonder Park and I widened my eyes seeing how huge the park was.

"Wow! It looks so pretty!" I gasped out and unbuckled before getting out of the car excitedly. My brothers chuckled and got out along with me all walking to the entrance except Lorenzo. I stopped walking and waited for him.

Lorenzo pulled out his wallet and skimmed through how much cash he had on him just so he knew he could pay for everything.

I watched him for a bit before he came walking over. He placed his arm around me and led me into the park.

Gio , Luca and Antonio were ahead of us, wandering around. I stared at the signs that were to indicate where activities were located.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at Lorenzo. "Can we look in the butterfly exhibit please!" I whined and pointed in its direction. Lorenzo looked down at me and nodded his head. "Yeah....let's head that way guys!" He shouted out slightly so that the others could hear him.

He led me towards the building and opened the door for me. My face was gleaming with amusement seeing all the butterflies flap by, all their colorful wings filling my vision.

My brothers followed behind me and I held out my finger hoping a butterfly would land on me. Sure enough a couple butterflies were perched on my hands and clothes.

A blush lit up my face and I heard the sound of a picture being taken. I must have looked crazy right now...I looked up and noticed Lorenzo taking photos. I giggled and made a silly face for the photo.

Lorenzo took a few more before putting his phone away. I started walking through the room, I could see chrysalis dangling from the netted windows. I stared amazed, staring at the butterfly that was in the clear, see through cover.

Once I was done I walked out, waiting for my Luca, Lorenzo and the twins to exit. When they did I dragged him off to go on the boat and then I wanted to do flower picking and fruit picking.

When we arrived at the boat Lorenzo pulled out his wallet and gave the many 30 dollars for the tickets. The worker handed us 5 tickets and then we walked into the dock. We handed the other guy our tickets and we got on the boat that brought us through a scenic area.

I took a seat next to my brothers and I admired the beautiful views of the land and nature overall. It made me feel peaceful at the moment. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air, letting the wind blow in my air.

I felt someone placed a hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Lorenzo. "The boat ride is over, so let's get off and go pick some flowers okay?" He said softly and I nodded standing up.

I followed my brothers off and I poked Gio's back on the left side lightly before running over to his right without him seeing.

He turned his head and I giggled sticking my tongue out at him. Gio laughed and flicked my forehead softly.

"Why do we have to pick flowers it's so girly~" Antonio whined and rolled his eyes as we stood in front of the garden entrance.

I pouted lightly and walked ahead of them ignoring what he said.

Antonio noticed my attitude and he gulped. "I'm sorry Bella I didn't mean it like that." He sighed and walked beside me.

I didn't talk as I lightly brushed my fingertips against all the flowers I walked by. I came across a patch of roses and I crouched down smiling. I was gonna make a beautiful bouquet of flowers for our kitchen table.

I started picking the red roses, piling them in my grasp. Once I grabbed enough I looked around for another type of flower.

"What are you looking for?" Luca asked me and I looked up at him. "Solomios. It's a type of flower~" I hummed and scanned the area.

When I came across them my eyes lit up and I rushed over grabbing a few to go with the roses. Lorenzo followed after me when I walked off and he looked at the flowers in my hand.

"So..what are you doing?" He asked questioning my antics and I giggled at his question.

"I'm making a bouquet for the kitchen!" I chimed and picked a few more before I stood up once I got all the flowers I needed even some add one such as a few long feathery leaves that made the flowers beauty stand out even more,

Lorenzo smiled and looked at my flowers in my hand. "They look lovely~" Lorenzo said and he led me back to Luca and the twins.

They complimented my flowers and then Lorenzo went to the stand and paid for the flowers before we headed off to the fruit section.

There were many trees filled with apples, bushes with many berries and so much more. I ran in and quickly went picking for strawberries, peaches, apples, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Once my basket was filled I walked back over to my brothers who had tiny bags filled with their favorite fruit.

"What did you guys get?" I asked curiously staring at what they had in their hands.

"I got apples." Luca said and looked down at his bag.

"I got strawberries~" Gio and Antonio said together and I giggled.

"I got blueberries" Lorenzo stated and I smiled.

"Sounds good to me! Let's head home now I want to make a pie or something." I hummed out and started heading to the direction of the car.

Lorenzo quickly paid for the fruits and jogged after me. He unlocked the car door and we all got in to head home.

Once I was all buckled up a wave of exhaustion came over me and I sighed closing my eyes to get a bit of relief from it.

Gio looked at me and tapped my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked softly and I nodded, my eyes still closed.

He sighed and left me alone afterwards, but I knew that they'd tell Matteo I was tired and then I wouldn't be able to make my pie. I'd be told to probably go in my room and rest for the rest of the day.

I couldn't wait to get home and see my puppy Koda. I missed him a lot today and I yearned for his fluffy fur and cuddly personality. Once I get home I'll let him outside and then I'll make the pie if I'm allowed and then I'll help Lorenzo with dinner. I thought to myself for awhile, waiting for Lorenzo to finish up a text message before getting ready to drive back home.

As soon as the car started and Lorenzo drove off, I took the advantage of the time to get home and I drifted off to sleep.

2039 words

(longer chapter than usual. I hope you guys enjoy it.

also I've started two more stories and it would mean the world if you guys could read them. I only have a couple parts but I'm trying to make time everyday to write a chapter for each of my 3 stories. Love, your author xoxo <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.3K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
206K 8.4K 44
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
302K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
3M 79.5K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...