IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

LadyZinnia द्वारा

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... अधिक

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 69

3.2K 159 57
LadyZinnia द्वारा

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 25

3RD PERSON'S POV

***At the I-Land

Chamber 5 unit were standing infront of the gate waiting to welcome the other team with cheer and warm hugs, but the moment the gate turned, the Flame On unit dash towards them and bombarded them with questions.

"What happened to Y/n?!" Jay ask worriedly.

"The directors said her nose bleed!" K added worriedly, wanted to know the truth.

"Y/n noona's okay right?! She's not bleeding like before right?!" Ni-ki ask while wiping the unexpected tears falling down his face, remembering that time when he and Jungwon found you covered with blood. He don't know if he can take it if that happens again.

Ni-ki rarely cries but if its about her noona he treasure the most, he really can't control his emotions.

"Seriously, what happened to noona?" Daniel ask seriously, looking at his hyungs who are now looking at the ground.

"Jungwon, you said she was perfectly fine. Tell me the truth." Hanbin ask in a serious and deep tone they've never heard before, looking at Jungwon straight in the eyes.

"S-she was doing really fine when the performance started, I noticed she started not feeling well at the last c-chorus part of our performance..." Jungwon explained wiping his tears too, Daniel went beside him and gave him a hug, knowing it's hard for his Jungwon hyung too.

"So that's why Jungwon hyung got distracted while performing too..." Daniel thought to himself.

"Then while the judges were giving us feedbacks, she started to have a nosebleed." Heeseung continued.

"So that explained the blood on your sleeves." K said pointing at Heeseung rolled up sleeves and still noticed the red stain on it that Heeseung tried to hide.

And Heeseung nodded honestly.

The Flame On unit sigh in disappointment.

"But Mr. Lee is with her so for sure she'll be okay. My twin will be okay." Sunoo said trying to still think positive and believes that Mr. Lee won't let anything bad happen to you or else, he'll flip this I-land upside down.

"You guys should've told us, you know..." Jay said disappointedly, right now, he just wanted to be right beside you and take care of you.

"Yeah, we're a family here, we deserve to know too." Daniel added

"She told us not to tell you guys cuz she doesn't want you to get distracted because of her." Jake explained.

Hanbin was so lost right now, his nightmare of you keeps running inside his head, he's trembling and crying right now.

"Hanbin hyung, Y/n will be okay. She's with the adults, they know the right thing to do if ever..." Sunghoon said, placing his arm over Hanbin's shoulder, after noticing how their bright Hanbin hyung is now gloomy and looks so lost right now.

"I-I need to see h-her." Hanbin said, tears running down his face and walking towards the gate.

"H-hyung!" All of them called looking at him, Sunoo and Jungwon trying to hold him back by his hands.

"No, What if something bad happens to her! I need to see her." Hanbin stated like he doesn't hear what they're saying.

"You can't, even though all of us wants to see her right now, we can't. Let's believe in the staffs that they'll keep her safe." K blocking Hanbin's way ang hug him.

They were all so frustratingly worried for you right now. They wanted to do something but they know there's nothing they could do but just to hope and pray that you're okay.

"B-but..." Hanbin tried to protest bu suddenly.

"In 1 hour, we will announce the third round survivors of Part 2. Change into your I-Land uniforms and prepare your things."

And the timer on the egg started.

***Silence filled the room***

Right, they're are still on the show, and elimination is about to happen in 1 hour, one of them has to leave again.

"Common, let's change, prepare our things then wait for her." Heeseung said.

"Okay." They all agreed and nodded.

The I-Landers head back to the 1st floor to change in their I-Land uniforms.

They went to their own rooms, changed and got their bags.

Some were in the living room

Some were in the kitchen

Some were in the terrace.

Eating anf ralking trying to distract themselves while waiting for you.

Y/N's POV

I received a lot of questions from the staffs that I came across with while walking towards the gate and showing how worried they were.

My Unnies here who always help me with my outfits, make up and hairstyle on stage hugged me so tight when they saw me, nagged me a bit for how worried they were when they saw that I had a nosebleed.

I'm so thankful how I'm surrounded with great and nice people. Makes me so happy and greatful at the same time.

I just wish....I'm not this weak.

"Nono! No negative thoughts today!" I cheered myself and slap both my cheeks.

I might be the one to go home today so let's have a great time with the others!

The egg turned and I ran towards the stairs to greet them, I wasn't able to watch the Flame On unit by I JUST KNOW they destroyed the stage!

3RD PERSON'S POV

When you reach the first floor...

"burn it down burn it down yeah
burn it dow--" You sang and dance excitedly

"Y/N!/ NOONA!" They scream, the moment they heard and see you, even Jay who's eating honey in the pantry room, drop the honey the moment he heard your voice.

They where surprised and tackle you into a hug, especially Hanbin who's been sitting in the living room, starring at the stairs, waiting for you.

You were so surprised right now.

"Guy! Can't breathe!" You protested, and they instantly let go of you, remembering thay you're not feeling well.

"Are you okay now?!"

"Did they brought you to the hospital?!"

"Are you feeling better now?!"

"I'm gonna sue them if they didn't!!!"

They pulled you gently towards the couch for you to rest.

"Do you need anything?!"

"Are you hurt anywhere?!"

"Are you hungry?!"

"Here some water, noona!"

You were so confuse and how did the Flame On unit knows?

"GUYS! CHILL! I'm alive and beautif--wait! Are you crying?! Why are you crying?!" You yelled in surprised seeing all of them crying.

"We were so worried." K said trying to hide his tears.

"Never do that again Noona!" Ni-ki added.

"Yeah! You could've told us if you're not feeling well." Jake added.

"You don't know how sickly worried I was, Twin!" Sunoo added while sniffling.

"Okay, I'm so sorry, I didn't even now either, I just suddenly felt unwell during the performance, but I'm okay now, I was well taken care by the medical staffs. So there's nothing to worry about. See this MUSCLES?!" You said and lifting your arms like flexing it.

They all look away like they didn't hear anything

"Okay, let's go." Heeseung said pulling Jake and Sunoo with him.

"Yeah, I'm hungry. I want steak!" Sunghoon added.

"Where did I left my honey?" Jay added

And they all acted like you don't exist.

"YAH! YOU DARE TO IGNORE THIS?!" You protested.

"There's nothing to see Noona." Ni-ki said with his poker face.

"Yeah" Daniel added, copying Ni-ki's expression.

"YAH!" You yelled and started chasing all of them around. The whole building was filled with laughter again like nothing happened and tackle you into a hug every chance they get. They're just so glad that you're okay now making them sigh in relief.

After that you went to the top 4 room to change and prepare your things.

"Y/n?" Hanbin called.

"I'm here!" You said while organizing your bag.

Hanbin went inside and looked at you. You looked at each other like just communicating through eyes.

You smiled and open your arms for a hug and Hanbin instantly hugged you.

"I'm really fine, Hanbin oppa." You chuckled while hugging him back.

"Promise?" Hanbin added.

"Hmm-mm, Promise" You laugh.

"You're not hidding anything from me right?" Hanbin ask worriedly.

"Hmm" You nodded, it hurts you lying to them but you can't, you just can't tell them.

Hanbin let go of you and look in through your eyes, trying to find the truth in it.

"Ouch! Hanbin oppa is too handsome!" You said dramatically and acted like your eyes hurt.

Hanbin just smile genuinely at you.

"You know that I'm always here for you right?" Hanbin said ruffling your hair, he knows you're hidding something but respect it, thinking that you have your reasons for not telling them.

"Hmmm and same here. Oh! So how did your performance g-nevermind I know you did well!" You said smiling from ear to ear.

"Hmm I did really well!" Hanbin lied smiling brightly from ear to ear, he did not performed well but he doesn't regret anything. You first before anything else, if he could turn back time he won't change a thing.

"Let's debut together, yeah?" You said, remembering to promise you made together.

"Mmm, let's debut together." Hanbin nodded and smiled brightly.

"Let's go now and eat dinner before the elimination, the staffs prepared A LOT delicious food." Hanbin added while helping you carrying the bags.

"OH! You should've told me sooner! Let's go!!!" You cheered excitedly and dash towards the door and Hanbin just laugh at your cuteness.

All of you had a heartwarming dinner, not thinking of anything else and just enjoying the moment with still 11 participants together.

"I-LANDERS! RUN FOR YOUR DREAMS! FIGHTING!" You guys cheered, hand in hand and laugh together.

"I-Landers Please proceed to the lobby, the elimination will start in a 15 minutes."

This is it, it's time.

Author: New Update 🤗❤
Woah! I miss I-Land so much! Can't believe it's almost 2 years already 🤧❤❤❤

What do you think about this chapter? Please do comment down bellow your thoughts and opinions, I really love and enjoy reading them 🤗❤ Thank you so much for reading this story! I'm always so greatful to all of you ❤

English is not my native language so I do apologize for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you understand.

Please do comment and vote
if you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 사랑해 💜💜💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

261K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
468K 29.7K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.