naruto | dreams of mist |

Por NarutosAkatsuki

~~~~~~~|~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~ Uta Yuki is a Shinobi from the Hidden Mist village. Her life has taken a... Más

Chapter one | Beginnings | edited
Chapter three | Efforts | edited
Chapter four | Fear | edited
Chapter five | Depths | edited
Chapter six | Chikara | edited
Chapter seven | Complicated | edited
Chapter Eight | Reality | edited
Editing is finished

Chapter two | Changes | edited

480 24 41
Por NarutosAkatsuki

Miyuki, Raidengetsu, Hitomi

~~~~~~

Chapter two: Changes

I'm going to be late!

Uta's thoughts rushed throughout her head as her feet swiftly pulled her along the dirt road. She didn't have a single care if people stared at her, and of course they all were.

She was on her way to the training grounds. Every week there were several classes to help young ninja improve their skills. Since the last Mizukage died, the rules of schooling had changed immensely.

Kirigakure had a terrible past, to graduate you would have to kill your own classmates.

As she passed each shop, the workers glared at her disapprovingly, shaking their heads. She kept running, momentarily closing her eyes.

Someone stuck their foot out, her leg landing directly in their path. Her body fell forward, descending before Uta's brain could register what was happening. She hit the ground with a thud and started rolling. Dirt collected behind her as she curled herself into a ball. Only did Uta stop when her back collided with a wall. She grunted with the impact and fell onto her belly, cringing as she felt a graze down her side.

"Dammit." She cursed pushing herself from the ground slightly.Uta cried out when her face was pushed into the dirt.

The bitch never learns!" An annoying voice mocked whilst he twisted his foot that was planted on her head. She couldn't breath as her eyes burned in the dirt.

"Are you okay?" He taunted, clutching her hair and bending to her level. "Do you need some help?" He pulled Uta's face from the dirt and smirked.

Looks like no Prince Charming will save me today.

She spat at him, her saliva hitting his cheek making him twitch as it slowly slid down the side of his face.

"Bitch!" He cursed just as he smashed her face back into the dirt and then lifted it up again. By now he was crouching directly in front of her, still holding her hair as he rubbed the liquid from his face with his sleeve.

"Disgusting." He growled.

"Let go of me." Uta ordered in a demanding tone.

"What?" He answered as if he had just been slapped in the face. "Who told you to speak?" He stated bringing his face closer to her own. His brown eyes danced mockingly before her own.

Get the hell off me," She was cut off when he slammed her head into the ground again, this time harder.

"Bastard." She muttered feeling a trail of blood seep from her lips.

"Oi! Get the hell away from her Kuna!" A female voice yelled.

So today I'll be saved by a princess, tomorrow by a horse.

A rage filled female yelled profanities in front of them. Kuna, turned around still grasping Uta's head, leaving her a view of a girl with knee length blue hair.

Who is she? Uta thought narrowing her eyes.

"What a freak! Why are you trying to help, just look at you! You walking blueberry!" Kuna roared dropping Uta's head and clutching his stomach with laughter.

Blueberry? Really? He's such an idiot. Uta closed her eyes as she once again met the dirt with her cheeks.

She growled quickly getting to her feet, moving away from him into a careful defence stance. The girl who had saved her kept walking towards them, her eyes were like fire.

"Oh how your face would make a lovely trophy one day," she sung stroking her chin with a malicious smile. "Just wait here Kuna, I'll go fetch my sword."

Kuna stopped laughing still lying on his side. Uta watched as his eyes widened as he stared at the girl who was now standing in front of him.

Her hairs really pretty.

At first Uta didn't believe it was real, it was an unnatural length, and was shaped with defining long spikes.

"What's wrong child? Don't you like the thought of me decapitating your head from your neck?" Uta shivered involuntary as did Kuna, his body trembling by the second.

"Whatever!" He finally spat and jumped to his feet. "I hope you die one day!" He yelled and ran the opposite direction. His feet collected dust as his footsteps fainted.

The girl chuckled darkly as Uta diverted her eyes to study the area around them. The streets were less crowded by now, mysterious figures lurked, their backs turned away from the scene.

Cowards, Uta thought frowning with distaste.

"My name's Miyuki Hoshigaki!" A voice startled her. Uta blinked and then turned her gaze to the girl before. She stood in front of her with her hand extended, a giant grin plastered onto her beaming face. A faint smile crept across Uta's cheeks as she took her hand and shook it lightly.

Uta felt a strange feeling as the kindness of one individual started to set in.

"Thank you." Uta mumbled shyly. "My name is Uta Yuki." She replied now making eye contact with her.

Miyuki had dirty brown eyes that complemented her luscious hair. Not at all strange for someone of the Hoshigaki clan, Uta thought recognising the familiar clan traits.

"Yuki huh, I guess you get this just about every day then," she pointed to Uta's cheek with a quirky kind of expression. Uta brung a hand to her face, her finger scraping a line of mud from the surface of it. She scowled wiping the excess onto her clothes.

"Yeah," Uta muttered looking at the street behind Miyuki.

"I used to as well!" She suddenly yelled causing her to blink with surprise. "Well that was until I threatened to cut each of them up and hang them as trophies once I become a seven swordsman!" Her voice was rather enthusiastic and her face was burning with determination.

"Wait, don't you have to be a man to become one though?" Uta questioned slightly confused, furrowing her brow as she went through each member in her mind. Miyuki blushed lightly and rubbed the back of her neck in a shy manor.

"Yes, but I'm gunna be the first female!" She beamed, her confidence leaking again.

"Is that your dream? To accomplish that?" Miyuki froze with hesitation then her brow furrowed for a moment.

"Yes, ever since I was a child." She replied with a sad smile.

"That's great!" Uta smiled, a genuine grin lighting her face up.

This is how its meant to be, she told herself, her mind in glee.

"When I grow up, I'm gunna be the Mizukage!" She told Miyuki and watched as her smile returned and she closed her eyes.

Being confident.

"Well, Uta Yuki. As long as you believe that I'm gunna become a seven swordsman, I'll always believe in your dream as the next Mizukage!"

"That's very kind of you..."

"Yuki, Hoshigaki! The Mizukage seeks your audience." A male announced beside them both, disappearing before they got a chance to identify him. Miyuki furrowed her brows as Uta chewed her lip nervously.

"Do you think we're in trouble?" Uta asked, both stiff next to each other.

"It's possible." Miyuki sighed slouching her shoulders slightly. When hasn't Miyuki been in trouble when it involved the Mizukage. Her threats were seeming to be too outrageous at times, saying she would give Kirigakure a worse reputation.

They both nodded at each other before walking to the tower. They felt safe in each others presence as the streets became deserted, a peaceful aura surrounding them as no one troubled their path.

~~~

Uta stood with irritation as she came into the presence of her beloved Mizukage. Although she should have been showing respect, she was scowling and lightly brushing at her clothes. A line of mud had caught her eye on her sleeve, and now she was making every effort to be rid of it.

"Goodmorning Uta, Miyuki, Raiden." Mei Terumi the Mizukage addressed them as she stood from her lounge chair. The room was rather large with blue and brown fabric covering the walls, the long, peach love seat sat daintily to the side of the window.

"Mizukage." Raiden answered with a small smile as Uta and Miyuki acknowledge her with a respectful bow.

So that Raiden dude is here as well? Uta thought with slight confusion.

"The reason you're here today is, rest assured, you are not in trouble." The Mizukage smiled faintly as a loud sigh was made by Miyuki.

"Please meet your new Sensei, Hitomi." She continued turning to the side in a humble manor.

The three of them blinked simultaneously as a woman stepped from the shadows. Her eyes were pale, surrounded by her dark eyelashes that sent chills to their spines. But what was even more eye catching was that she had snow fair hair, falling down to her middle back, seeming more unnatural than Miyuki's own.

"Mizukage?" Uta trailed off moving her gaze back to the Kage, obviously surprised. The Mizukage smiled warmly at the trio who all held the same gobsmacked expressions.

Uta smiled lightly and peered out the large window behind the Mizukage. Her heart dropped when she noticed a long shape rushing towards them, directly in the path of the Mizukage.

What?

"Kage!" Uta yelled in surprise and leapt at her, knocking her to the ground.

Then a length of blue hair was over them both, a kunai in hand and brought across their face. Nobody said anything as the object closed the distance smashing through the glass window, but a figure jumped towards it, catching the sword by the handle and threw it against the floor.

Wood flied around the boy as he stared at the weapon with anger. It's tip now firmly buried into the rooms wooden boards. The women stared with sudden shock at what had happened.

Someone attempted to kill the Mizukage, Uta reacted first and tried to protect her only to be protected by Miyuki. But Raiden interfered disposing of the attack on his own.

"What the hell was that about?" Uta then questioned lowering her guard and walking over to the weapon. It was a long sword, from the handle it kept a wide shape until close to the tip it fanned into a diamond point.

"Hitomi, please take these 3 and commence your training. I need to hold a meeting with the officials," the Mizukage ordered squinting her eyes towards the window which had been smashed in the process.

"Got it." Hitomi answered, slyly observing the surroundings outside. Was it a test? She thought moving her gaze to inspect her cousin.

"You're all dismissed," the Mizukage spoke again walking over to the door and opening it.

"Guys, grab my arm." Hitomi ordered coldly, holding it near her side for them to all reach. And so they did, they noticeably stiffened when Hitomi performed a hand sign. And the next thing they new, they were standing on the training field.

Hitomi walked over to a pleasant patch of grass and seated her self quietly. Uta and the others stared at her questionably causing her to raise an eyebrow.
"Sit." She told them reaching out a hand. Their mouths all formed an O shape as they slowly walked towards her. Miyuki let out a small giggle as she plopped down next to the others.

"Ok, so introduce yourselves." Hitomi ordered crossing her legs and leaning back in a lazy position. Miyuki's eyes lit up at the statement and she immediately took the first opportunity.

"Hello! My name is Miyuki Hoshigaki. My dream is to become the first female seven swordsman! I enjoy threatening my enemies and talking to people." Uta sighed before she took her turn.

"Hi, my names Uta Yuki and my dream is to become the Mizukage. I like stargazing and taijutsu." She then lifted her hand to gesture to Raiden, who was staring at her intently.

"Hello, my name is Raidengetsu Hozuki but you can call me Raiden. My dream is...to have a family and to bring the world peace. I like helping people and being appreciated." He smiled happily afterwards whilst Uta sighed, irritated for some reason.

"And you Sensei?" Miyuki asked still with a large grin on her face.  

"Hmm me?" Hitomi replied shifting her gaze to the girl. Miyuki nodded her head enthusiastically making Hitomi close her eyes. "Okay okay. My name is Hitomi Temūri, my dream is, that's personal. I enjoy eating dango's with my cousin," she answered staring to the sky as the students looked at her with confusion.

"Say, Sensei. You're related to Mei Temūri the Mizukage?" Uta asked with a hint of disbelief. Her eyes held fear but also admiration. Hitomi nodded with a small smile on her face.

"Huh? So that means you must be really powerful?" Miyuki interrupted, her legs now sprawled in front of her as she leaned closer to the woman.

"I guess so," Hitomi replied crossing her arms, "but that's for another time."

"So you're cousins." Raiden stated, confirming her relationship as he crossed his arms.

"Yes, that's correct." Hitomi laughed, smiling at the boy.

"Wait, wait," Uta interrupted as she furrowed her brow. Each person looked at her in curiosity at her sudden action.

"Is something wrong, Uta?" Miyuki asked, worry lacing her tone as she turned towards the girl.

"Yes there is," Uta answered. "Miyuki, if you're from the Hoshigaki clan...why don't you look like a fish?"

"Huh?" Raiden exclaimed with a confused expression. "Hey Uta! That's a bit rude!" He interjected crossing his arms.

"Well I only inherited the unnaturally blue hair I guess? At least I'm probably the most attractive Hoshigaki then huh!" Miyuki beamed closing her eyes. Everyone sighed with amusement turning away from the girl.

"Moving on," Hitomi muttered, her face holding a nervous smile. Her smile faded as the others were all distracted as she sat there, her brow casting a shadow. She growled gaining the students attention. They all snapped their heads to her as she glared at them tightly, making them gulp. "What are your ages?" She casually spoke.

"I am 18," Raiden said first, running his hand through his two toned hair.
"17," Uta muttered crossing her arms.

"Same as Uta, Sensei!" Miyuki giggled closing her eyes.

"Well that's a good thing you are all close in ages..." Hitomi trailed off in thought. "It seems we will get along perfectly fine." She smirked, narrowing her eyes at the students who were now slightly terrified.

"Tomorrow around dawn, meet me here. I don't think your skills evaluation is relevant so far, we will be setting up our own apartment."

"Huh?" They all replied in unison, their eyes wide with disbelief.

"Well, since you're all quite a...difficult bunch, we will need to protect each other. And the best way to do so is sharing a house!" Hitomi clapped in excitement.

"Yes!" They all replied in unison, smiles framing their faces. This surprised Hitomi, so her face dropped for a moment before she smiled in amusement.

"Well! It's settled then! Now how about you guys do a little bonding time?" Hitomi offered, not waiting for their answer as she disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Probably going to talk to the Mizukage about earlier. Uta thought tearing her gaze back to her teammates.

"We could go to my house?" Raiden spoke up looking at them hopefully.

"Just don't keep us hostage." Uta answered unamused lifting her hand to his head. She crouched in front of him tugging a strand of his blue hair between her fingers.

"Is this natural?" She asked bringing her eyes closer to observe it.

Soft...shut up.

"Yeah..." Raiden answered slowly, slightly confused. Uta shrugged her shoulders patting the fringe back down and sitting directly in front of Raiden. She held a solemn glare as she pointed at his face.

"Your teeth," she then said, mentally sniggering at Raiden's utterly embarrassed expression from her sudden action. "Were you born with pointed teeth?"

"Why don't we play 20 questions? Like right now?" Miyuki suddenly offered taking a spot beside side them, creating a triangle space between each of them. Uta sighed leaning her cheek on her palm as she parted her gaze to each teammate.

"Yeah why not...Raiden answer my question first." She ordered pouting slightly. Raiden laughed momentarily at the strange girls actions, it was like her whole goal had changed or something in the last few minutes.

"Yes I was born with them, why? I guess it's something to do with my clan or training?" He shrugged poking one canine with his tongue for Uta to see. She breathed out a small chuckle before shaking her head to look at Miyuki who was smirking noticeably.

"What?" Uta asked in flat tone.

"Oh look it's my turn!" Miyuki yelled cheerily before giggling shortly.

I feel happier.

***

Hey guys! XD

I have a couple questions I really need you guys to answer so here I go!

*Are you enjoying this story?

*Is the chapter length just right or too long?

*How are the characters?

AND

Would you be able to vote, comment and share this story to your Wattpad friends? :3

thank you!

Byi! :3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 4.1K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...
238K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
18.6K 449 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...
259K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...