Luna Queen's Fury

By Siberiantiggy

"How well can you know an abomination in sheep's clothing?" A chilling confession from a long-time hidden ene... More

1 Too Late...
2 Uncharted Territory
3 Dreams that Never Were
4 Stubborn
5 Lalune Vitalis
6 Formidable
7 Inbetween
8 Idiot
9 It's Time
10 What Am I to You?
11 Oranges
12 Sugar
13 Rotten
14 Pieces
15 Rusty
16 Roots
17 Gremlins
18 Ripple
19 Sage
20 Broken Barriers
21 Change Is In The Air...
22 Sick
23 Lurking
24 Nice Try
25 Preparation
26 The Little Things...
27 Little Fires
28 Never Too Busy For You
29 They're Coming
30 Imposters
31 Lies
32 Burn It Down
33 Play Nice...
34 House of Cards
35 What Could Go Wrong?
36 It's Time!
37 Breathe
38 At Last
39 Fairytale
40 Mommy!!!
Forgotten Christmas Bonus!

Preface

14.3K 482 166
By Siberiantiggy

Welcome to Book 5 of this crazy adventure! I definitely recommend reading the first 4 books first to get the most out of this book.

If you already have then THANK YOU! Those who have been with me from the start are probably tired of seeing this but I feel the need to put this warning so that people know what they're walking into.

❌Warning Mature content!!! 18+❌

❌Explicit Sex Scenes❌

❌Violence & Abuse❌

❌Swearing❌

❌Trigger Warning & Mature Themes❌

I can say that book 5 will not be as dark as book 3 but there will be plenty of twists, turns, action and spice to keep you entertained not to mention some answers that you've been waiting forever for! Updates will be the same 3x a week(give or take). I do expect book 5 to be the end of Chris and Jess' story, what a bitter sweet ride.

Thanks so much to my awesome editor still_just_me for editing this beast and making it totally more readable. And shout out to the wonderfully talented Manya707  for another stunning cover!

Don't forget to show your favourite author some love by voting and commenting! Thanks and Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 15.1K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...
51.8K 1.6K 39
COMPLETED, but not edited! 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 5 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. *⃝ In which a young girl is swept into the manipulative tricks a...
9.2K 597 23
Book 1 Deep in the shadows A darkness lies A ceaseless war That will not die Savage beasts With eyes of red With claws and teeth They have bled The s...
95.4K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...