Spartans never die (Male Read...

By Snowballgamerz

After being a lone wolf you end up joining the noble team as their new noble 6. This story is based through o... More

Introduction
Harem
Noble Actual (Halo-Reach)
Winter Contingency (Halo-Reach)
ONI: Sword Base (Halo-Reach)
Nightfall (Halo-Reach)
Tip of the Spear (Halo-Reach)
Harem Update
Long Night of Solace (Halo-Reach)
Exodus (Halo-Reach)
I NEED HELP
New Alexandria (Halo-Reach)
The Package (Halo-Reach)
The Pilar of Autumn (Halo-Reach) Final
The Pillar of Autumn (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Halo (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Truth and Reconciliation (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Silent Cartographer (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Assault on the Control Room (Halo-Combat Evolved)
343 Guilty Spark (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Library (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Two Betrayals (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Keyes (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Maw (Halo-Combat Evolved) Final
The Heretic (Halo 2)
The Armory (Halo 2)
Cairco Station (Halo 2)
Outskirts (Halo 2)
The Arbiter (Halo 2)
The Oracle (Halo 2)
Delta Halo (Halo 2)
Regret (Halo 2)
Scared Icon (Halo 2)
Quarantine Zone (Halo 2)
Question
Gravemind (Halo 2)
Uprising (Halo 2)
High Charity (Halo 2)
The Great Journey (Halo 2) Final
Arrival (Halo 3)
Sierra 117 (Halo 3)
Crow's Nest (Halo 3)
Tsavo Highway (Halo 3)
Another Harem Update
The Storm (Halo 3)
Floodgate (Halo 3)
The Ark (Halo 3)
The Covenant (Halo 3)
Cortana (Halo 3)
Another Fantastic Question
Halo (Halo 3) Final
Prologue (Halo 4)
Dawn (Halo 4)
Requiem (Halo 4)
Forerunner (Halo 4)
Infinity (Halo 4)
Reclaimer (Halo 4)
Shutdown (Halo 4)
Update once again
Composer (Halo 4)
Tiny announcement and vote
Midnight (Halo 4)
Epilogue (Halo 4) Final
Teams for Halo 5 (Updated)
Confession (Halo 4.5)
The Night With The Chief (Halo 4.5) 18+
Love Between Alien and Human (Halo 4.5) 18+
The Lustful Nobles (Halo 4.5) 18+
My Commander (Halo 4.5) 18+
Training the rookies (Halo 4.5) Final
Prologue (Halo 5)
Osiris (Halo 5)
Another Announcement
IM BACK
Next Book/Story Description/Preview
Blue Team (Halo 5)
Glassed (Halo 5)
Meridian Station (Halo 5)
Unconfirmed (Halo 5)
Evacuation (Halo 5)
Reunion (Halo 5)
Swords of Sanghelios (Halo 5)
Alliance (Halo 5)
Enemy Lines (Halo 5)
Before the Storm (Halo 5)
Battle of Sunaion (Halo 5)
Genesis (Halo 5)
The Breaking (Halo 5)
Guardians (Halo 5) Final
Aftermath (Halo 5.6)
The Loving AI Companion (Halo 5.6) 18+

Metropolis (Halo 2)

3.7K 91 119
By Snowballgamerz

A Marine sitting on the ground, breathing erratically, watches as the Spartans approaches. They step over him to a standing female Marine.

Female Marine: "It blew right through us. (They watch as the Scarab ramps over the bridge, out of view) 50-cal, rockets... didn't do a thing."

A Pelican drops a tank. Sergeant Major Avery J. Johnson gets out, the Spartans and Marines walk over.

Sergeant Johnson: "Where's the rest of your platoon?"

Female Marine: "Wasted, Sarge."

Marine 1: "And we will be, too, sir, if we don't get the hell outta here!"

Sergeant Johnson: (Puts a hand on Marine's shoulder) "You hit, Marine?"

Marine 1: "N-no, Sir."

Sergeant Johnson : "Then listen up!"

What you hear him say next just made your day a lot better.

Sergeant Johnson: "Noble 6 is gonna jump in this tank, roll across the bridge, and blow up any inhuman-son-of-a-bitch dumb enough to get between him and the Prophet of Regret! Pull yourself together, because you're going with him!"

Female Marine: "What about that Scarab?"

Sergeant Johnson: "We've all run the simulations, they're tough, but they ain't invincible. Stay with the Spartans, they'll know what to do."

Female Marine: "Yes, sir, Sergeant!"

Cortana (COM): "Thanks for the tank. He never gets me anything."

Sergeant Johnson climbs back on the Pelican, and cocks its machine gun.

Sergeant Johnson: (smirks) "Oh, I know what the ladies like."

His smirk quickly left as he turned his head towards you giving him the glare telling him to back off.

Ladies Like Armor Plating

The Spartans stand next to the tank, holding a Battle Rifle, while you had an SMG as a sidearm and Chief having a sniper as her sidearm. There is also a Warthog to your right. The burning skyline with the Covenant Assault Carrier hovering over it is visible in the distance. The bridge is strewn with the wreckage of cars, trucks and buses. A multitude of Ghosts patrol the bridge, as well as a Covenant Wraith tank. You look at the tank with excitement as you jump right in the driving seat. Chief Keeping it safe jumps into the Warthog as the rest of the Marines either join you or the smarter ones join Chief.

You and the Chief starts driving your respected vehicles heading towards the bridge. About halfway across, Banshees swoop in for an attack from either side, and three Phantoms fly by, deploying troops and another Wraith tank. At the other end of the bridge, a group of Banshees flies in over the rooftops. You aim the barrel of the tank as you open fire hearing a satisfying boom. The marines who are riding with you look up at you with a fearful look as they can hear you laughing like a madman.

The Spartans then approach the second speed tunnel.

Cortana: "That's quite a welcome party."

A pack of Ghosts skitter into view and open fire on you. They are soon joined by a pair of Wraith tanks which come in from the nearby highway tunnel, as well as another pair of Banshees. But with more satisfying boom they were no match for you and the tank.

You enter the highway tunnel meeting little resistance until a barrier supposedly prevents you from taking your vehicle any further. A Warthog pulls up and joins your cause, while a trio of Jackals stationed on the barrier fires down at you. With a sadend look you jumped out of the tank as Chief walks towards you as she starts trying to comfort you. You could swear you can hear a Marine saying "Thank god that's over"

Female Marine: "Secure the area!"

A different female Marine walks up to you and offers you a Shotgun which you kindly accept.

Female Marine 2: "It's tight quarters on the other side, sir. Use this."

You enter a dark wreckage and Covenant strewn section of the highway tunnel. A pair of Elites and a large group of Grunts attack, while a pair of Jackal Snipers fire on you from a distance with their Beam Rifles. At the end of the tunnel, more Grunts and Elites attack, as well as another trio of Jackals. You enter a series of sewage tunnels that open out into a massive courtyard

This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us

The Scarab can be seen in the distance, although it leaves quickly. A Gauss Warthog pulls up to you.

Gunnery Sergeant Stacker: "Could use you on the gun, Chief and Noble on passenger!"

Sergeant Stacker drives you into another courtyard, where a few Ghosts, a pair of Jackal Snipers, a veteran Elite, and a Wraith tank guard the tunnel at the far end. Another pair of Ghosts enters the fray, and once they're dead, Stacker drives you into a large room with a waterfall, and then out into the streets of New Mombasa.

You come upon a Marine outpost that is under siege by a trio of Wraith tanks and Jackal Snipers, while a fellow group of Marines on a Warthog valiantly defends. A Phantom delivers a pair of Ghosts, but they are neutralized easily by the combined support fire from the two Warthogs."

Cortana: "There are Marines trapped inside that building, Chief. Concentrate on the Wraiths, they're the biggest threat."

Cortana: "There is a Marine Command Post in that building. We'll need to help them deal with that Scarab."

A Pelican delivers a squad of Marines.

Another Pelican delivers a Scorpion Tank as Chief is dragging you into the base trying to keep your hands away from the Tank. You are greeted by a Marine at the entrance.

Corporal Perez: "Sir! Corporal Perez, A-Company! CP's this way! The Lieutenant got hit as soon as we dropped in."

Cortana (COM): "Who's in charge now, Corporal?"

Corporal Perez: "Uh, Sergeant Banks, ma'am. He's pinned down up top. Come on, I'll show you."

Corporal Perez leads you up the heavily guarded stairs to a balcony overlooking the streets where you fought the Wraith tanks. A huge plasma beam can be seen firing at something in the distance, and the Scarab lumbers into view.

Field Expedient

Sergeant Banks: "When I asked for reinforcements, I didn't think they'd send a Spartan. We got trouble!"

The Scorpion fires its main cannon twice at the Scarab, to no effect. The Scarab aims its beam and destroys the tank in a single blast, then starts walking toward the base, demolishing the pedestrian walkways in the process.

Marine 2: "See this look? It's terror!"

Sergeant Banks: "Marine, did I give you permission to bitch?"

They fire at the Scarab, but it keeps advancing.

Sergeant Banks: "I don't think it's stopping; get your heads down!"

The Scarab walks right over the Spartans position, knocking over an antenna.

Sergeant Banks: "That thing is really starting to PISS ME OFF! Marines, time to kill us a Scarab!"

Corporal Perez (COM): "It's over here, sir!"

The Spartans enters a large building in pursuit of the Scarab. You end up on a series of walkways above a large water-filled canal, and the Scarab is walking below you, while Covenant troops fire at you from the deck.

Eventually, the Scarab reaches the end of the canal, and can go no further.

Cortana: "It can't go any further this way. We have it trapped."

Groups of Pelicans fly by in front of the Scarab. Occasionally, one will turn and unleash a barrage of missiles onto the Scarab.

Y/N L/N: "Can you snipe the Covenant off the Scarab while I destroy it."

Master Chief: "Sure but how on earth will you be able to......"

Before she can finish her sentence you grab the railing of the walkway and leap from it landing onto the Scarab.

Cortana: "Warn be next time you decide to jump."

Master Chief/Cortana (Mind): "I hate it when he's reckless..... but something about it makes him more attractive."

Shaking their heads Chief gets back on track sniping the Covent off the Scarab while Cortana gets back to helping you take out the Scarab. As you enters the Scarab, to find a couple of Ultra Grunts and an Ultra Elite, with two Major Elites piloting the Scarab.

Cortana: "Careful Noble, that Elite is an Ultra, and those pilots are no pushovers either."

After you clear the hostiles out, the Scarab falls apart and you walk out.

Sergeant Johnson (COM): "That's right, you mothers! Run!"

Commander Keyes: "Not if we can help it, Sergeant."

Cut to bridge of the In Amber Clad.

Commander Keyes: "Extract the Spartans, and return to In Amber Clad."

Sergeant Johnson (Video COM): "Roger that!"

Lord Hood (Video COM): "Status?"

Commander Keyes: "Sir, the Prophet is bugging-out. Request permission to engage!"

Lord Hood: "Negative, Commander. I'll vector two heavies for starside intercept."

The Assault Carrier begins to accelerate. A purple glow appears in front of the ship.

NAV Officer: "Ma'am, Slipspace rupture off the target's bow! It's going to jump, inside the city!"

Commander Keyes: "There's no time, sir!"

Lord Hood (Video COM): "Green light! Green light to engage!"

Cut to underside of the In Amber Clad. Johnson's Pelican docks via a hatch under the ship.

Commander Keyes: "Punch it! Get us close!"

Cut back to bridge of In Amber Clad

NAV Officer: "Ma'am, without a destination solution—"

Commander Keyes: "We are not losing that ship!"

The Assault Carrier enters Slipspace, pulling In Amber Clad with it. The jump creates a massive electromagnetic pulse that engulfs the whole of New Mombasa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 203 20
This is a Halo-MCU crossover where the reader (you guys/noble 6) dies on reach and goes into the MCU as a child (obviously) and is taken into HYD...
16.2K 378 27
Reach under seige of the Covenant had fallen. The enemy had being ruthless and unrelenting as the invasion would claim billions of lives and only a f...
719 27 4
Noble Six would make what he believes to be his final stand on the smoldering rock that was once the planet Reach against humanity's greatest enemy t...
4.3K 86 41
Noble Six comes alive as we meet the man behind the visor. Spartan B-312 is Mike Nantz, a man trying to live down a family legacy and his lone wolf r...