His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

37: Bold Moves

806 57 1
By lil_hope24

I end up leaving a little late and by the time I get home Changkyun is already there. I walk through the door a little flustered.

"I am so sorry. I was dealing with a girl group and then I got caught up in editing."

Hoseok and Changkyun look up from where they are sitting on the couch and Hoseok smiles and shakes his head "It's okay sunshine. It was your first day back, things were bound to be a little hectic."

I go over to the couch and lean over the back to peck Hoseok's lips and then I go to kiss Changkyun's cheek but I stop myself. Changkyun chuckles "Go ahead."

I kiss his cheek and then stand up straight "I will be right back. I need to get out of this skirt. Go ahead and order dinner."

I head back to the bedroom and change into more comfortable clothes. Just a pair of joggers and a hoodie. I come back out and climb over the back of the couch and plop down on Hoseok's thigh and turn so I'm facing Changkyun. Hoseok chuckles and kisses the side of my head "How did he do today? He said he did bad."

"He did good for a first timer and I told him that. A little stiffness is fine. The pictures still came out good." I glare at Changkyun playfully.

He laughs quietly "You know, you aren't that intimidating."

"Cause I'm not trying to be. Don't want to scare you off on the first date."

"I don't think you could."

"Good."

"So you can hear people's thoughts?" Changkyun jumps right in which I don't have a problem with.

I hum "Sort of. I can hear one's directed at me and about me. And obviously I can send some myself. Hoseok and I actually communicate that way sometimes when we're around other people. It's useful."

Changkyun smirks "I imagine it is."

"Thinking dirty already." I shake my head playfully

"Can you blame me? I mean have you two seen yourselves?"

"Yes we have." Hoseok's chin comes to rest on my shoulder "And I don't blame you. She's is one sexy woman, especially when she's in her element."

"I agree. Bossy Nari is hot."

I clear my throat starting to get flustered at the smell of them bouncing their pheromones off each other "Alright you two, that's enough."

"So what else can you do?"

"Um let's see. I was born with a heightened sense of smell which is even more heightened after mating with Hoseok. Same with eyesight and hearing. I can show you memories by touching you. I can see yours too if you'll let me. My hearing is really sensitive and I can hear really far. If I really want to I can poke around inside your head and see what you're thinking instead of just hearing it. I don't like doing it though unless it's necessary. I don't like invading people's privacy. I think that's it."

"That seems like alot."

"It is, it was definitely alot after we first mated."

"And when did you guys mate? Your bites still look fresh."

"Early September. But we've been together for three years and had been temporarily mated for about 2 and a half." Hoseok answers

"Is there a reason you guys waited so long to mate?"

I shrug "We didn't feel it was a necessity or that we needed to do it to prove our love for each other."

"Was there something that pushed you to mate? You don't have to answer any of my questions by the way."

"We want to. We want you to know whatever you want to know." I sigh "But to answer your question. We had heat and rut partners. Hoseok still has a rut partner. We had them for emergencies like if one of us was out of town or just had too much of a packed schedule to be there. My last heat before this one I had to use my heat partner and I tried to bite him."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"How did you guys meet?"

"We were still in college and I was living in the campus apartments with a roomate. I went out to get groceries and I was harassed by an alpha, Hoseok stepped in and I imprinted then."

"She ran. Well sort of. She told me off for getting involved and then drove away in her car. Then she avoided me on campus for a week. But ran into my pack member Jimin quite literally as she was leaving work and he basically demanded he buy her coffee later that week as an apology for knocking her on her ass. He invited me, not knowing who she was and we connected after that. Went on our first day a few days later."

"How come you ran?"

"I don't have the best history with male alphas. I wasn't treated kindly by them when I was younger and was harassed alot in college too. So I was scared. I also didn't really want to imprint because it had always been explained to me as instant love. I didn't want that, I wanted someone to love me for who I was, not because some invisible bond my ancestors created told them they had to. But I realized it really isn't that way. It all happens so quickly because the bond pulls you together and forces you to get to know each other and how you feel about each other because of that determines what kind of imprint is created."

"I can understand that."

"So enough about us and what our relationship has been like. What about you? Birthday? Hometown? Bloodline?"

"I was born in January of 96'. January 26th to be exact. My family name is Im. And I was born in Gwangju but I lived overseas in Boston for around three years and in Isreal for around four. My name in the states was Daniel. I have an older brother."

"The Im bloodline isn't notorious for onxyes. Is one of your parents from a more notorious bloodline?"

He nods "My mom was a Min and is a jewl."

"I'm from Gwangju too. Lived there my whole life until college."

Changkyun goes to say something but the doorbell rings. I get up and go to the door and answer it and Jongki hands me the take out bags "Only a few minutes apart nothing that was warm should be cold."

"Thank you Jongki."

"Of course ma'am. Enjoy dinner." He bows his head and I close the door.

I head back towards the couch and roll my eyes slightly with a sigh at Jongki continuing to be so formal with me. "Jongki still calling you ma'am?" Hoseok asks and I can hear the playfully smile in his tone.

"Yes. He just won't give up on that. I've told him like 20 times to not be so formal with me. I hate it."

"Who is Jongki?"

"One of the security guys we have."

"Is that part of what you said we would talk about when we were more comfortable with each other?"

I nod "Yes it is."

They get up from the couch and Hoseok grabs plates and chopsticks while I open the containers. Hoseok and I fish everything out. Hoseok doing my plate having my sushi order completely memorized. I set a pair of chopsticks on the edge of the plate and slide it over to Changkyun. "Thank you."

"No problem."

We eat and have small conversations. Hoseok and I try to keep the focus on Changkyun wanting to know more about him. We learn he's mostly quiet, he doesn't mind talking to the people he's friends with or in a relationship with but he prefers comfortable silence. He's most definitely a flirt. Making both of us blush more than a few times all night. He spends alot of his time working, just like Hoseok and I and when he has days off he doesn't feel the need to do anything, he would much rather lay around at home.

About an hour after dinner he decides he should probably go home. He gets up relatively early so he can spend as much time as possible in his studio without staying too late. So Hoseok and I walk with him to the door and he lets us kiss him on the cheek, and he actually does the same.

After he's left Hoseok and I clean up and do our nightly routines before heading to bed.

-------------------------

On Wednesday I head downstairs to the studios to talk with Changkyun about his announcement pictures. I find the one with his name and producer name on the plate next to the door and coincidently his studio is right next to Hoseok's.

I knock and a couple seconds later Changkyun opens the door and looks exhausted and a little stressed. I frown "I can come back later if you're busy."

He shakes his head "No, it's okay. Come in."

I slip my shoes off and step inside. "I just wanted to show you the final pictures and what is planned to be released tomorrow. We have back ups so if you don't like anything or prefer one picture over another just let me know and I'll change the list. It's not due for another few hours. You look like you could use a break from whatever you are doing."

He hums "They already have me on tight deadlines. They want a brand new track for that boy group that has a comeback in a month and I have to finish it by Friday so they can be done recording by Monday and of course they told me this yesterday afternoon." 

"Are you sure you don't want me to come back? I know how stressful it can be if you can't get it done right and on time."

"Nope. You are a very welcome distraction. Come sit." He heads back to his desk, grabbing the extra chair from the corner and dragging it over.

I sit down and Changkyun takes my laptop and plugs it into his set up so that the pictures come up on the much larger screen he has above his monitors.

I go to the start or the pictures that have been picked out and full size it. "I'll just click through and tell me if you don't like anything and when I'm done with this we can look through the back up folder."

"Okay."

We click through and he doesn't tell me that he doesn't like any or the pictures. "You're sure that all of these and the edits for the press are okay?"

He nods "Yeah it all looks fine to me. The edits are nice."

"You are making my job easy." I turn my head to look at him after closing the folder.

"Good." He leans closer.

We just stare at each other, the tension a little heavy. He's been a non-stop flirt everytime Hoseok and I see him. And we don't mind, we honestly like it but it's not easy to just brush off. I watch his eyes flick from mine to my lips and I make a bold decision and close the gap, connecting our lips in a slow and very soft kiss.

He hums against my lips and kisses me back. His hand coming up to cup my face. I pull away and realize what I just did and my eyes widen "Oh my God I am so sorry I didn't-"

He cuts me off by kissing me again and pulls away with a smile "It's okay. That was nice."

"Not too fast?"

He shakes his head "Nope. If I thought so I wouldn't have kissed you back."

"Would you object if I did it again?"

"Not at all." He says with a breathy laugh.

I don't waste any time and connect our lips again. It stays soft until I get ahead of myself and nip at his bottom lip. I feel him smirk slightly but he gives me what I want and deepens the kiss. His hand making its way into my hair. Before I can even think about it I'm in his lap and his hands are on my waist. We're inrupted by a knock on the door and I pull away from him, both of us panting slightly.

"Fuck." I drop my forehead to his shoulder.

He lets out a breathy chuckle and presses a kiss to the side of my head then squeezes my hips gently "Up and back in your own seat. Open that folder again."

I get off his lap and pull my hair up in a ponytail to mask any evidence and then open the folder of his pictures and click to one in the middle. He gets up and opens the door and Yoongi is standing there, hand up about to knock again. "Finall-" He stops when he makes eye contact with me "Ah. I see. I interrupted a meeting." He gives me a knowing look.

I smile at him sheepishly "It's okay Yoongs, we were almost done."

He hums, trying to hold back a smirk "I'm sure you were."

"I don't know what you are hinting at mister." I shoot back

He chuckles softly "Sure you don't." He pauses, his smirk getting bigger "Changkyun you have some lip gloss right here." Yoongi wipes at the corner of his own mouth to show Changkyun where my lip gloss is sitting.

"Shit." Changkyun mumbles and wipes at his mouth.

"It's okay kid. Happens. Just don't let it happen too often. Your manager just emailed me and told me about the track they have you on a tight deadline on. Asked me to see if you would let me help since my plate is empty on company projects at the moment."

"Um sure. Yeah I could actually really use the help. I'm stuck in one part of the track, something doesn't sound right and I can't move on until I find it and fix it."

"Then I will help you with that. Nari."

"Yes old man?"

He glares at me playfully "Are you two done?"

I nod "Yeah."

"Good. Now I'm sure your mate would love to see what just happened in this room. He just went in his own studio. Off you go." He shoos at me playfully.

I unconnect my laptop and close it, then get up. "Fine. If I must."

Changkyun pouts a little "I mean you don't-"

"I don't wish to see you two make fuck me eyes at each other. We have work to do, so off you go gremlin." He shoos at me again.

I head for the door but Changkyun stops me, catching my wrist and pulling me back towards him. "Yes?"

He leans down and pecks my lips "You may go now."

I hum "Alright. I'll see you two later."

"Don't get too caught up with Hoseok child. I'm sure you still have work to do." Yoongi calls after me.

"Yeah yeah."

I don't bother putting my shoes on and Hyungsik looks at me funny when I come out "What?"

"Nothing."

"Mhm, sure." I grab my shoes "Come on we're going next door. You stay outside this time too."

I go to Hoseok's studio door and put in the passcode, dropping my shoes and heading inside. "Hey sunshine." Hoseok greets me with a peck when I stop infront of his chair "What can I do for you?"

"Wanted to show you something. I was just with our soulmate."

"Okay."

I straddle his lap, like I was with Changkyun not even 5 minutes ago. His hands naturally fall to rest on the outsides of my thighs and I cup his face and think about what just happened.

Hoseok's eyes gloss over and a few seconds later his grip on my thighs tightens. When it gets to the part just before Yoongi interrupted us, he starts kneading the flesh of my thighs gently. The memory ends and I let go of Hoseok's face. His eyes clear back up but they are showing flecks of gold.

"You are one bold omega sunshine."

I hum and rest my forehead on his "Do you blame me. Tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing if he had been that close and looked at you like that."

"I don't blame you." He tilts his chin up catches my lips.

I hum in satisfaction and tangle my hands in his hair, still worked up from Changkyun. Hoseok smirks when I tug slightly but pulls away, making me pout "Don't leave me high and dry hope."

He chuckles "I would love not to baby but I do have work to do and I know you do too." He pecks my lips "But we can finish this later, I promise."

"Okay." I peck his lips and slide off his lap "I guess I will head back to my office. I need to submit this stuff anyway. Its due in an hour."

"Okay. I'll see you at the end of the day." He slides his chair back over to his desk and I ruffle his hair before leaving.

I get back up to the office and Kai looks up before smirking "Oh you so kissed him."

"Shut up." I toss a pencil at him playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
9.3K 378 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
39.1K 1.5K 45
A terminally ill boy is realized to be the last soulmate to a nest of mated vampires. They've been waiting a thousand years for him and they're not w...
124K 4.3K 38
The thing that enraptures me, is her eyes. A deep, crystal, aqua blue, so clear in fact, that I find myself staring into them. You can see everything...