Diary of a Biatch

By XxShazzyyxX

First book in the series. After the devastating death of her beloved, amazing father at the age of 4, Kaila's... More

1. When Life Was Perfect
2. Blackmail
3. Destroyed
4. Just in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time
5. Why Us?
6. You Get Used To It, But You Never Get Over It
7. The Gifts
8. Back to School
9. Secret Valentines
10. The Secret Admirer
11. Romantic? Nah, Not Me!
12. In Love? (Mollie's POV)
13. First Date (Mollie's POV)
14. One and Only (Carl's POV)
15. Dumpee? No, Dump He!
17. Dreams in Reality
18. Keep It A Secret
19. My One Night To Shine
20. How Could You?
21. When Realisation Hits
22. An Epiphany
23. I Do - Epilogue
Message to Readers :)

16. The New Hottie

547 5 1
By XxShazzyyxX

-Kaila's POV-

 Now that the stupid-prat-dickhead-prick Michael is gone, Mollie seems to have changed a little. To some girls, when they find out their boyfriend is a complete and utter bastard, they usually get upset and stay in bed moping for the next few days, but not Mollie. She's actually changed in a good way. 

She is so much more confident. She told her house sitter to 'go and do one' the other day, and as I didn't expect that from her, I laughed in shock. Then another shock came when she didn't do her homework on purpose and got a detention for it. She'd never got a detention before! She didn't seem bothered, though - she actually laughed when she was given one! Yesterday, her parents came home to see her for the first time in, like, months. She said hello to them, told them their housekeeper was a stupid, fat, lazy dumb bitch and then walked out of the house, while her parents stared in complete shock after her. Maybe if they stayed home more and actually looked after their own daughter, they wouldn't have been that shocked. But they were. And it was fucking hilarious. 

And to think that a moronic prick made her like this!

Anyways, I'm getting more boy trouble than ever, and surprisingly, it's only to do with one boy - Luke.

He's being so annoying lately! He obviously gets off on being rejected, because each time I don't reply to his texts, or messages on Facebook, he just seems to send even more lovey-dovey ones that make me near enough sick to the stomach.

To be honest, I reckon I should dump him. But I don't know how to do it.

At times, this could be the best part in relationships. You know, figuring the best way to dump an idiot you shouldn't of gone out with. Should you do it nicely or should you diss him while dumping him? Through Facebook, text, face-to-face or get someone to do it for you? If on Facebook, should you put it on their wall, instant message them, or inbox them, and should it be short and to the point, (e.g. just 'Your dumped.') or do a paragraph about how you should just be friends and how it isn't working out? But then again, doing it by Facebook, text or getting someone else to do it could seem cowardly at times.

With Luke, I want to dump him face-to-face, and I want to diss him while doing so. I think it should go something like this:

I see Luke at school and in the morning I wave from a distance and then disappear into the crowd of teens, then in lessons I ignore him. At break I do the same as I did in the morning, and if I see him coming towards me, I get up and walk off somewhere. Then lunch will be the best part. I'll walk up behind him and surprise him in front of all his mates. I sit down next to him and ask if I could talk to him, and knowing Luke, he'll laugh and say something along the lines of, 'Whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of my friends!' (I know, such a cliche, but that is so Luke), then I'll give him my small speech, stand up, smile at his mates and then saunter off. 

Not a very good plan, but it will do.

 I told Mollie of my plan. 'Aww! Luke was so nice though!' she said.

'I don't care if he's the nicest guy on earth - he's clingy and it's annoying! I've gotta get rid of him!' I declared.

So the next day at school, I set my plan into action, and it went really smoothly, and all according to plan. I totally humiliated Luke in front of his friends.

Apart from the fact that Luke got absolutely pissy, and threatened to start a fight with someone. But that's nothing, seeing as Luke can't even knock a fly out.

'Go ahead, Luke. That's real mature,' I replied sarcastically, and rolled my eyes.

He gritted his teeth and made a little shrieking noise, turned on his heel abruptly and stalked off. Talk about dramatic!

But anyway, who cares if Luke is pissed off because I dumped him? I am definitely NOT! He totally isn't my type!

I let a sigh of relief. Now I don't have to deal with his constant messages and annoying romantic gestures. 

'I bet he's totally gutted,' Mollie sympathised as we walked out onto the field. 'He was really into you!'

'I actually don't care,' I said casually. 'He can jog right on if he thinks I actually liked him! And did you hear what he said? "Oh, my God! I can't believe you're doing this to me! I'm so gonna start a fight with someone now!" I mean, seriously, he's a freaking drama queen! I'm so glad I dumped him!' 

Mollie giggled then linked onto my arm. We walked over to where our group was and sat down, where they demanded to know what had happened. Of course, I told them and obviously they all agreed with me that he's stupid and pathetic. 

Shanice and Candice started talking about some new boy who had started at our school today. Apparently, he was a total hottie, but they didn't know what he was like personality-wise as they hadn't got a chance to talk to him yet, even though Shanice and Candice are usually the first people to meet the hot guys around here. They were both totally bummed because Britney - one of the dumb PBB's (Platinum Blonde Bitches) - had already gotten to sit by him in a class and talk to him. Lauren gave us the information the she'd invited him to her birthday party on the weekend, and then Millie pointed out that he'd rejected her though, which made me laugh, and Shanice and Candice perk up a little.

'I bet that made her feel loved!' I laughed.

I looked over to Kelli, who wasn't her usual talkative self. Her piercing blue eyes, which were permanently surrounded by deep black kohl, mascara and eyeshadow, had excitement in them, and there was a small smile playing around her blood-red lips. 

'Kelli?' I said suspiciously. 'What are you so chuffed about? Got a new boyfriend?' I teased, as the rest of the group stopped their conversation and turned their attention to Kelli and I.

Kelli looked at me and smiled cheekily. 'Maybe...' 

I gasped. 'Oh, my God! You have, haven't you! What's his name? Is he cute? Smart? How old is he? Is he in our school? Have I-'

She cut me off before I could get my next question out. 'Kaila! Stop with all the questions! I'll tell you everything if you be quiet and listen!' she giggled.

I pretended to zip my lips and stared at her, waiting for the details.

She took a deep breath then filled us all in. 'Okay, his name is Damian, he's a male Greek version of me, he's VERY cute and VERY smart too - major bonus - he is 15, he doesn't go to our school though which is a bummer. He goes to this all-boys school somewhere outside of London, so before you blurt out your next question, no you haven't met him.'

'W-O-W! He sounds perfect for you! But if he's in a school just outside of London, how do you ever see him?' Georgia asked, flicking back her blonde hair.

'Well, I go to London a lot to see my grandparents, so whenever I'm down there we meet up.' She replied.

'So, how long have you been going out, and have you kissed yet?' Candice asked excitedly.

'We've been going out for nearly two months and yes, of course we've kissed,' she answered as if the last part was obvious.

'Nearly two months? And you haven't told us?' I said shocked. We usually share most of our secrets, especially boy-related ones, but I suppose she wanted to keep it a secret for a while. Little gothic madam!

'Well, I didn't think you'd be interested, and-'

'Wouldn't be interested? Are you kidding me? We're all best mates - of course we're interested!' I said.

'That's true, I guess,' she said.

Everyone started bombarding her with questions again, and fortunately for her, the bell rang just in time.

When I walked into my afternoon lesson, which was Biology, I noticed that the usually empty space next to my chair was occupied. And it was occupied by a boy, and a very hot boy too! I realised that this must be the new boy and I immediately got excited. Yeah, I'd just broken up with my other boyfriend, but if this new guy is cool, then I'm sure he'll be my new boyfriend.

I pretended not to notice him as I sat down and got my books out of my real Chanel bag.

He was the first to speak.

'Hey,' he said confidently.

I turned to look at him and nearly got lost in his blue-as-the-ocean eyes, but only nearly. He had jet-black hair, which made his blue eyes look really bright and piercing.

'Um, hey. You must be the new guy. I'm Kaila,' I gave him my dazzling smile. My smile obviously worked, as he seemed a bit lost for words for a few seconds.

'Uh, erm, I'm Mitchell,' he said when he'd got his head back together.

'Cool,' I said flippantly, and turned my attention to the teacher, who was busy writing down the objectives of today's lesson. Nice, it seems as if we're gonna be cutting up bits of dead frog, I thought grimly. Adam, the class wimp, put his hand up and said he had to go in a scared voice. The teacher let him.

'Ew,' I groaned quietly.

Mitchell seemed to hear me, as he smiled and said, 'Scared of a dead frog, are we?'

'No. I'm not scared of the frog, I just don't wanna touch it. They're vile and slimy.' I concluded.

He laughed, and said, 'Of course.'

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Mollie who sat a few seats away from me. Mollie's eyes were quite wide as she took in the fact that Mitchell was totally fit! 'He's gorgeous!' she mouthed at me. 'What's his name?'

'Mitchell,' I mouthed back to her, with a cheeky smile on my lips.

She made a face which made her look like she was in heaven as she gazed at him, but he didn't notice because he was too busy listening to the teacher. Or so I thought.

'Who you talking about?' He whispered.

I groaned inwardly. Great. Now I had to lie to the super cute new boy!

'None of your business,' I whispered back mysteriously.

His eyes narrowed suspiciously and he smiled slightly. I gave him a smile of my own and then turned my attention back to the teacher, who was still explaining about 'dissecting frogs'. How vile.

But because he was sat so close to me, I couldn't really concentrate.

After a few more minutes of listening to the teacher drone on and on, he finally told us to go to our workbenches, and because we had to work in pairs, I was put with Mitchell.

Fantastic. Now he would have to witness me cringe over the innocent dead frogs that we would have to chop up.

 'Okay, people,' the teacher tried to shout over everyone's screeching and laughing at the slimy creatures. 'One of you can cut up the frog and pull its insides out, and the other needs to identify each part and state the functions of them. Let's get cracking, then!'

Cut it up. Pull its insides out. YUCK!

I didn't want to let the hot newbie see me being a wimp, so when he asked whether I'd like to dissect it or not, I said that I'd do it, in a really calm voice. But I totally was NOT calm on the inside!

I steadily picked up the tool we had to use and began dissecting the dead frog, cringing horrendously on the inside. Ugh, this was the worst lesson in science EVER! 

'Mmm, yummy,' Mitchell said sarcastically.

I looked over at him, and he obviously noticed my discomfort, because he smiled and chuckled under his breath.

After I finished cutting part of it, I gingerly put my fingers in, trying my hardest not to wince at the horrible texture of its insides, and got out the part we had to. I pressed my lips together as the bile started to rise in my throat. God, how irritating! Not only did Mitchell have to see my cringe, now I was gonna throw up all over him!

I breathed in slowly, and I thought that it might of helped. But when I turned to face Mitchell and show him part of the frog, he looked very worriedly at me and said, 'Are you alright, Kaila? You look a little green...'

'Um, yes, I'm fine,' I tried to say in a strong voice, but it came out in quite a small voice.

Oh crap. I really can't believe this! I'm so embarrassed!

I obviously looked ready to puke because Mitchell pulled me back to my seat and made me sit down. He called the teacher over and said, 'I need to take Kaila to the office. She looks really ill.'

The teacher took a good look at me, along with the rest of the class, which pissed me off a bit, and then told Mitchell to get me down there quick. Well, he obviously doesn't want my puke all over his polished wooden floor, does he?

Mitchell pulled me up, careful not to move me too fast and cause me to vomit all over him. He guided me outside the door, and when we were a safe way from the classroom, he bent down, put one arm behind my knee and the other behind my neck, and in a fast movement, and pulled me up so I was literally laying in his strong arms.

Straight away, I had butterflies in my tummy. How come he'd just done that, instead of letting me walk? He must like you already, a little hopeful voice in my head said.

I gave him a confused look and said, 'What was the point in that?'

'I just felt like it,' he said casually, and carried on walking with a smirk on his face. 

We hardly even knew each other, yet he was carrying me like that? Wow - I must have a supernatural talent that draws boys to me as soon as they see me. I couldn't say if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe it's good because I can attract all sorts of boys and then decide which one is right for me, or maybe it's bad because I could attract the wrong type. God knows which one it is!

When we were near the first aid room, Mitchell carefully put me down, and kept hold of my arm. We walked towards the door and he knocked. The nice old nurse who works at our school answered and ushered us in, asking what the problem was. Mitchell told her what had happened, much to my embarrassment. I mean seriously - I of all people was getting sick over a dead frog. How stupid.

'Okay, if you just sit here and breathe in and out slowly, you'll start to feel better. There's a bucket there in case you definitely are going to be sick, but knowing you, you probably won't be,' she said with a laugh. She friends with my mum so she knows quite a bit about me.

She walked out of the room and closed the door. Mitchell didn't look worried anymore, and he was just smiling. 'Feeling better?' he asked after a while.

'Yeah, a bit. Cawh, I feel like such an idiot,' I said.

'Why? It was only a frog. Loads of people would of been like that.'

'Exactly, it was only a frog, and how come no one else was sick enough to come down here?'

'Because it was mostly the boys who were cutting up the frogs. The girls wouldn't even look!'

'Good point,' I said grudgingly. The only other girl who was cutting up the frog was Kelli, but that was only because her partner was a complete and utter wimp, Adam, who had left as soon as the teacher mentioned what we were doing today. 'So how come you rejected Britney's invite to her 'amazing' party on the weekend?' I asked as I remembered what the girls had said at lunch time.

'Britney? Who's she?' Mitchell asked with genuine confusion on his face.

I laughed. I really wanted to tell Britney and see her reaction. 'The dumb blonde?'

He seemed to recall her and said in a kind of disgusted tone, 'Oh, her.'

I laughed again. Mitchell asked what I kept laughing at so I told him all about Britney and how she's so popular around the school, how dumb she is, and also how she hates being rejected.

'I only rejected her because that was the first thing she asked, and to be honest, I prefer natural blondes.' He gave me a look which made me near enough turn to jelly.

Mollie and just about everyone else reckons that I'm not into all the romantic-fall-in-love-at-first-sight-and-true-love stuff, but I kind of am, actually. I just don't really show it. And as for dumb-ass Luke, I can safely say that I prefer guys who aren't that romantic. I wouldn't say that Mitchell was love at first sight, because seriously, I'm only fourteen for crissakes!

Mitchell obviously thought that I'd break the look, but I didn't. We just kept gazing at each other for ages, until the nurse came back in, disrupting our little special moment.

'You feeling any better dearie?' she asked politely.

'Yes, I am, thank you.' I replied.

'Well, you can go back to class now, if you want to.'

'Yeah I will.'

She smiled and walked back out, leaving Mitchell and I alone again. It was silent for a minute until Mitchell said, 'I'll carry you again, if you want.'

'I don't mind. It depends if you can take my weight, really.' I said jokingly.

He smiled and said seriously, 'You're not fat at all, Kaila, so don't start thinking you are. Got that?'

'Yes, Master.' I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

I got up and walked out the door. Mitchell followed me and picked me up again, much to my amusement. He walked quite slowly this time, and frequently looked at me like he had in the first aid room. When we were outside our classroom door, he put me down and we walked back into the classroom, where everyone's eyes were on us, especially Mollie's and Kelli's. The other girls are in different classes, by the way. We sat down and listened to the teacher without another word.

When class had finally ended and I was on my way out, Mitchell grabbed my arm. 'I'm having a party at my house on Saturday. I'll email you my address and the times and stuff, and I was just wondering if you'd like to come? You can bring your friends too, if you want,' he asked me, full of confidence.

I wasn't doing anything on Saturday, but hell, I'll make him sweat a little. I pretended to be in deep thought for a while, and then said, 'I'm not sure. I'll have to see if I'm doing anything. I'll get back to you when I find out,' I said. Then I said bye and was quickly on my way to meet Mollie and tell her what had taken place. I'll ask her to come to the party and I'll also ask the other girls, and they'd all definitely be excited!

...Saturday...

Okay, so Mitchell's party started an hour ago, and I'm literally just about to leave my house and appear fashionably late with Mollie and the other girls. 

At first I was really stuck on what to wear.

I didn't know if I should wear something really nice and sexy, or something fancy, or just wear something casual. I didn't want to wear something fancy, because that would seem like I was trying to hard. I thought about wearing something sexy, but then I thought that might seem like I was trying too hard again! So finally, I settled on skinny jeans, a tank top and my gladiator sandals. It was simple and casual, and looked nothing like someone who was trying to hard - and that was exactly the look I was going for. Also, I didn't have much make-up on: just a bit of eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

Then there was the car. Obviously going there in my limo was a bit too fancy, to be honest. We also had a white Mercedes AMG convertible, a sleek black Renault Megane Coupe, and a red Lamborghini which is Carl's. Jerry, my personal driver who is absolutely amazing, said that if I didn't want to make a show of myself, we should take the Renault, which I agreed with.

So we all got into the car and set off to Mitchell's house. He gave me the address via email, like he said he would, and I realised that he only lived about 4 and a half miles away from me, so it didn't take that long to get there.

His house was quite big, but no where near as big as mine. There was only two cars in the brick driveway, and that was a black Chrysler Voyager and a blue Jaguar XK convertible, which was actually quite nice.

Mollie and I got out the car (the other girls got a ride from Millie's mum and they were behind us), and walked up to the door and rang the bell. From inside, we could hear some music that was playing. Mitchell opened the door to us and when he saw me, his face lit up. 'Kaila! You came!'

'Yeah, I thought I might stop by with my mates, if you don't mind?' I said.

'No, no, of course not. Come in! My parents are here, but they're pretty safe. Most people are out in the garden having a water fight, and later we're gonna have some food, like party food and stuff.' He bragged, like party food was the best in the world.

I dazzled him with a smile and sashayed in with Mollie and the rest of the girls behind me. Mitchell stayed by my side, carrying on about what he had organised. We went out into his huge back garden and found that nearly everybody was totally soaked. Most of them I didn't recognised, so I figured that they were probably from Mitchell's old school, or like his cousins or brothers and sisters or something. There were a few boys from our school, though, that I knew.

I turned towards Mitchell and interrupted him through his speech of introducing everyone to me, even though I wasn't actually listening to him. 'Do you have water balloons?' I asked simply.

'Uh, yeah. I'll go and get them.' He quickly rushed off towards the stairs.

I turned to the girls and let them in on my plan. They already had come to the conclusion that Mitchell fancies me, so I thought that I'd let him see the real me, and let him know what he's in for, if he thinks he's gonna get with me.

'Okay, so what we're gonna do it Mitchell is gonna give us the water balloons, and then we're gonna go upstairs and say that we need the bathroom or something, as we've just come from another party where we drank too much because the food was crap. Mitchell will obviously stay down here, so when we're upstairs, we're gonna fill up all the balloons, and when Mitchell is in the place we want him, we're gonna let all the balloons drop on him, and get him soaked. Yeah?' I said with an evil smile on my face.

They all thought it was a great idea and was totally eager to do it. Mitchell came back down and handed me three bags of water balloons, which held about 20 water balloons each. The girls smiled, but not too much to make Mitchell suspicious. I put the bags in my pocket, and said that I needed to use the bathroom, blah blah blah. He told us where to go and to our luck, he went outside and stood near to the wall, just where we needed him, and watched the water fight in his garden.

We rushed up to the bathroom and straight away started filling up as many water balloons as we could. Shanice and Candice tied them up and stored them in a box that they found under the sink.

When we'd filled about 30 balloons, I said that we had enough and we'd save the rest for later. Shanice handed me the box of water balloons and Candice and the others went out to the garden and got their phones out, ready to film every second of the fun. I opened the window as far as I could and spotted Mitchell, who was literally right below me, fortunately. I looked over at Mollie, who held up three fingers, ready to count down.

Three...two...one...

And I tilted the box of water balloons and they fell down and near enough every single one landed on Mitchell's head. When they'd all stopped falling, Mitchell turned his head and looked up at me, and I gave him a huge smile, waved and said, 'Hello!'

He smiled back and said, 'You sneaky little girl!'

'FYI, I'm not a little girl,' I said in a flirting tone.

Every single person that Mitchell had invited was laughing their heads off, including Mitchell himself and his parents, who were taking the piss out of him.

I went back downstairs and walked towards Mitchell. 'Sorry, but it was too hard to resist!'

'I gotta admit - you have an amazing aim!' He joked.

I laughed with him and then we both got squirted with water by some of Mitchell's friends.

And that's when the party really started. We found some more water pistols and began firing everyone we could, getting completely soaked in the process.

It went on like that for quite a while, until Mitchell disappeared. I had a strong feeling that he was about to get me back for what I'd done earlier, and I didn't blame him. We seemed to be kind of alike.

And guess what? I was right! About ten minutes later, Mitchell came out with a huge bucket-full of water, came right up behind me and dumped the whole load all over me. Everyone was pissing themselves laughing. But I didn't take it seriously - after all, it was only a bit of fun!

The water fight carried on for about another half an hour, then Mitchell's parents said that we needed to dry off and then we could have some food and drink. Luckily, it was quite hot, about 24 degrees, even thought it was still spring, and we dried off quickly.

The food that they had was actually quite nice. It was mostly picnic food: ice cream, sandwiches, orange and apple juice, cocktail sausages, potato salad, hot dogs, cookies, crisps and an assortment of food. Mitchell's parents also had a barbecue starting, so that was nice too.

We sat down and Mitchell sat next to me. His jet-black hair was still a little wet and glistened in the sun. I bent to whisper in my ear and said, 'Can I talk to you in a minute, please, Kaila?'

I could probably guess what he was gonna say, but I looked confused all the same and said, 'Yes, of course.'

After I finished eating, I stood up and followed Mitchell inside. Nobody else was there because they were still out the back.

He got straight to the point, and I loved the fact that he wasn't embarrassed to say what he wanted to me. 'Kaila, I really like you, and I want you to be my girlfriend. I know we only met each other at school like a few days ago, but I still really like you,' he said.

I looked at him for a bit, the smiled and said, 'I like you too, so yes, I'll be your girlfriend. But you gotta know one thing - don't piss me about, because you'll regret it. And you can ask all of my past boyfriends, especially, Jay,' I warned, remembering the stupid git who bought gave me a pathetic little present.

He chuckled. 'I already know what Jay done, Mollie told me-'

'Mollie told you?' I cut him off.

'Yeah, don't get angry with her, though. She's a really good friend. Anyway, I wouldn't even think of messing you around - you're too beautiful, funny and smart for me to do that.' He overpowered me with his gorgeous smile and once again, I got lost in his too-blue eyes, which made me stun him with my smile aswell. So we were both stood there, dazzled by each other's smiles and gazing into one another's eyes.

Slowly we got closer together, and just about as we were about to kiss, Mitchell's parents walked in, causing us to spring apart, declaring that we could go on their huge bouncy castle, fully included with a huge slide like the ones they have at theme parks, and they'd put the end of the slide by their swimming pool, so we could slide straight in. 

They walked back out and Mitchell and I looked at each other and smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked out too.

'So we're together now then?' He asked cheerfully.

'I guess so,' I replied.

I was so glad that I'd decided to go to the party. I had had an amazing time, and best of all, Mitchell and I had got together! He is so gorgeous, smart and confident, and apparently, he could be romantic when he wanted to be (I heard this from Shanice and Candice, who always get the facts first) - so he was near enough perfect for me. We're definitely gonna be together for a while, I thought happily.

We told Mollie and just about everyone else that we were together, and they were all totally happy for us. We managed to get a kiss in the swimming pool, and that was nice too - he was a great kisser, unlike most of my past boyfriends.

At around nine o'clock-ish, Mitchell's dad said that we needed to start going home, as he had to be up early for work the next day. So I gave Mitchell a hug and a kiss, said goodbye and then I left with the girls, totally blissfully happy. When I got home, I told my mum and Carl. My mum laughed and said, 'You and your boyfriends!', which made me laugh too, and Carl warned that if he didn't treat me nicely, he'd have a word with him. Awh, I love my big brother.

I went to bed all happy and slept peacefully.

**What did you think? Did you like it? I think that's the longest chapter I've EVER wrote! Please vote and comment! Love you!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...