1. When Life Was Perfect

PART 1 - DIARY OF A BIATCH

**My first chapter! The language is a bit childish, but remember, Kaila is only 4 in this chapter!! And I know it's short, but trust me, the next chapters are better!!! And please give my story a chance! I promise everything gets better! I hope you like it!**

DEDICATED TO: Courtney_awsum, for being the first to dedicate something to me, and for being my first fan. Thank you so much!

I used to be happy. Then everything changed... Will I ever be happy again?

2001

"Daddy!" A huge smile spread across my face as soon as my daddy walked through the door. This always happened. I LOOOOVE my daddy, he's amazing! He gets me special little presents and pink frilly dresses. They are cute, but I prefer purple. Pink is my second favourite colour.

"Kay-Kay!" That's his special nickname for me. My name is actually Kaila. The exact same smile spread across his face. We were identical, except, of course, he is a big boy! We have the same piercing blue eyes, the same slim build, and even the same light blonde hair!

He picked me up in a big bear hug and spun me around, both of our eyes twinkling in delight. Then he set me down on the big cream leather sofa. But then he tickled me on my tummy! He kept going "Tiggle tiggle tiggle! Who's got a tiggly little tummy?!" I laughed and screamed and then he finally stopped and started laughing himself.

Mummy and Carl walked in then, chatting about a rugby club that was starting at his school.

"Can I go, Mum? Please?" Carl begged. He had very deep black hair that magically stayed spiky, with piercing green eyes, like Mum. But she had chocolate coloured hair though.

"Of course, Carl. When does it start?" Mummy replied.

"It's tomorrow after school. It starts straight after our last lesson and you have to pick me up at four thirty. Jake's going as well!" Jake (Jacob) is Carl's BFF. They've been best friends ever since nursery when Jacob fell over, cutting his hand severely and Carl was there the whole time helping him, and not even laughing while Jacob cried as the antibacterial wipes stung the deep slash on his right hand. Six years later and the scar still hasn't faded. Silly Jake.

"Is Jake's mum working tomorrow night? If she is then tell her I won't mind picking Jake up aswell. He can come over for tea too if he wants!" Mummy loves it when our friends come over. She's a bit of a show-off and likes to show everyone our famous paintings she got when her grandmother died. They are her most prized possessions.

"OK, and I think she is working. I'll go and tell him now. Thanks Mum! I love you!" He reached up and kissed her on the cheek. Even though he was only 10, he was nearly as tall as Mummy. Daddy says he's gonna be a giant when he's older!

Carl noticed me and Daddy then and he hurried over and gave us both big hugs and a kiss. I love Carl. He's the best brother in the world!

Mummy came over and sat on Daddy's lap. He kissed her on the cheek. "What's for tea tonight, my gorgeous Cynthia?"

"Spag bol, our favourite, my handsome Lennie!"

"Mmm!!" We all chorused - we all love spag bol!!!

**Did you like it? What do you think needs changing? Sorry it's so short. I promise I'll write longer ones in the future!!! Please comment!**

XxShazzyyxX